How I Trained My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we're..."

"Don't worry Alex. I broke my hymen years ago so you wouldn't worry about hurting me, but yours is going to be the first cock I fuck. I've been researching all forms of sex and practicing with a dildo so I can please you. I'm also on the pill just in case you are not ready for children, so no worries." Chloe gave me her radiant smile again. "I still promise to make you happy," and as she made the plunge she gasped, "Forever."

I must admit, I was hornier and harder than I had ever been. If Viagra is supposed to help men with erectile dysfunction, imagine what it did to a healthy teenage boy in his sexual prime. That initial feeling of her warm, wet sheath embracing the iron bar between my legs was pure ecstasy. Each subsequent impaling of her body on top of mine was euphoric. After just a couple minutes, I felt her pussy clamp down around my hard prick like a vice as she screamed and shuddered above me. I was nowhere close to being done, and I was leaking pre-cum like a sieve. She held my body tight, and I could feel her tears on my cheek.

"Everything all right?"

"I just didn't think it would be so magical." With that, she started rotating her hips in a slight circular motion. "I'm ready to go again."

I couldn't voice my disapproval as she kissed me hard and passionately. Chloe again raised herself up and dropped down. She built up to an impressive speed. She finally broke my mental reserve, and my hips began bucking into my sister. I was actually participating in the defilement of my admitted virgin sister. Considering what she spiked my drink with and her appearance changing into my ultimate fantasy girl, I'm proud I held out this long. My view of her changed, and I was now watching with enjoyment. Her new tits were a wondrous vision to behold. My mouth began to salivate, wanting nothing more than to nip and nibble at the tender flesh. Going down, the moonlight caused her belly button piercing to twinkle in the darkness. And just as my gaze happened to catch the sight of our bodies conjoined together, Chloe added a twisting movement to her plummet. She was actually corkscrewing herself to my cock.

"Chloe... I can't... hold back... much..."

As soon as I started mumbling, Chloe's smile returned, and she produced a loud guttural moan. She didn't stop. Her legs squeezed against my hips, and I unloaded into my sister. My first explosion brought forth her second orgasm, and she collapsed on top of me, clutching the sheet on either side of me. I gave her womb a copious supply of my seed. Jet after never-ending jet rocketed into her womanhood, each bringing another spasm to me. She fell to the side of me and pressed her body into mine. We lay there for an indiscernible amount of time, Chloe cuddled against my body, myself still tied up. I was exhausted. I felt guilty. I could go again.

Chloe finally broke the silence, "What are you feeling?"

"Chloe, I love you, but what we did was wrong. I am so sorry I did this to you."

Chloe giggled, which wasn't a response I was expecting, "I thought you might be thinking that." Her hand began stroking my manhood, which never fully went limp. "I know you enjoyed yourself, I know I did, and all you need to do is not have conflicting emotions." I was barely hearing her as she was vigorously pumping my cock in a blinding fury. "Enjoy the way I can make you happy." My back arched and toes curled as I shot my load. Her hand slowed but didn't quite stop until she knew I was done. She then began cleaning up every spot it landed on by licking it up. It reminded me of an addict snorting lines on a table. Afterwards, she cuddled back next to me, with a content little smile etched on her face. I was too tired to even complain that I was still tied up, and I fell asleep.

In the morning, my cock woke up before I did. Apparently, so did Chloe. Her head was bobbing in my lap as I stirred awake. "Chloe. Please. Stop." She didn't. It only took a couple moments for the wonderful sensations she was causing to push my guilt out of my mind. "Oh, fuck!" My hips bucked up, and I deposited my cum directly in her throat. She grinned around my shaft as she stared into my eyes. With one last bob, she removed herself from my groin.

"Chloe, we need to talk. We can't be doing this."

"No, we don't need to talk, and yes, we are doing this. I know you enjoyed this, and I want to keep making you happy," Chloe said this as she untied each restraint. "Now, I've had my breakfast, so I'll go make yours." My arms and legs were stiff, and I grimaced at my new found freedom. "As soon as you accept your happiness, the better life will be," she added as she walked out of my room and I curled myself into the fetal position.

During breakfast, I was at a loss. It wasn't right, and I wasn't sure how to correct it. Chloe wouldn't talk to me about us having sex. I tried to bring it up, but she just gave me the same line on how "I enjoyed it, and she wants me to be happy." This was going to be a battle of attrition. It was her delusions of what she thought I wanted versus my pure ideals. The winner would be determined on whether I fucked her or she gave up.

Day one: I realized I was in trouble when I came home and found Chloe dressed only in lingerie, very sheer, very sexy lingerie. Damn, her breasts were spilling out. She gave playful giggles and soft touches every second she could. But I held firm. Then after dinner, I was exhausted. Fuck! That night was a replay of the night before except for two things: there was less talking, and I participated sooner.

Day two: After my morning blow job and having the restraints undone, I stayed in my room. If I waited for Chloe to go to school, I won't have to see her. No temptation, no chance of me losing control. I would only be a half hour late to work as I didn't have class today. Not a problem. But the little minx was one step ahead of me as she brought me a plate of blueberry pancakes topped with whipped cream in bed. Naked. And somehow the syrup for the pancakes spilled all over her. And then somehow as she went to pick up the bottle of syrup, her tits mashed into the whipped cream. Yeah, like that wasn't planned. She offered me to eat straight from her chest. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

That evening, I was cautious. I got my own drinks. No spiking my beverage tonight. I had to strategize. How could I get her on the ropes? I was drawing a blank. We were eating our barbeque chicken dinner, and the usual small talk ensued. Then a dollop of sauce fell on her tit. She could have used a napkin or an article of clothing or anything, but no. Chloe took her breast and began licking and sucking on it as if it was the fountain of fucking youth. Holy Shit. Once again, I am not very religious, but I was ready to start praying to God, Buddha, Brahma, Vishnu, or anyone else willing to get me out of this with my sanity. I have never been so ready to fuck someone. I needed a girlfriend. The only thing that protected my resolution was that I was suddenly exhausted. Wait. Oh, Fuck!

Another replay of the past two nights before, except I gave in way too soon. Chloe apparently mixed the drugs into my food. Damn her. She's definitely winning, and I'm starting to ask myself why I care. I now have had more sex the past three days than in my entire life prior. And it is fucking awesome. My fantasy girl came to life. So what if she's my sister. No. Chloe deserves to be able to lead a normal life. I have to hold out. I have to show her what she could have. An epiphany!

Day three: The now typical morning, blowjob, untied, and me hiding until she brings in breakfast. Today was my science lab. My partner, Diane, is a slut. There is no gentle way of saying it; she just is. Her red hair matches her fiery personality, and she's one of those girls that has an hourglass figure and parties constantly. She's even tried a few times to get me to be her date, but I always felt I would end up being just her designated driver. Not my type. Though beautiful beyond belief, I would prefer someone kind-hearted and sweet. Willing to do something for you because they want to, not because they were obligated and prefers a good movie than a club. Like Chloe. Wait.

"Diane, would you want to do some studying at my house tonight? We got that big test coming up."

Diane peered at me as if I were a piece of meat. "Sure."

We agreed to meet at six, and I gave her my address.

"You better put some clothes on, Chloe."

"No." Chloe gave me an amused look. "I know you love the way I look and I am happy to show off to you."

"My science lab partner is coming over to study." I could almost see her heart sinking. Then I hit her with it. "She'll be here soon."

Chloe's face went from sad to angry in a half a heartbeat. "She?"

"Yeah, her names Diane."

Thirty minutes later, Diane showed up in a black leather halter top, a denim jean jacket, and the shortest black mini skirt I have ever witnessed. I had everything set up in the kitchen: science book, drinks, pizza. No way was I giving Chloe the opportunity to drug me tonight.

"Diane, this is my sister, Chloe." My sister was out-matched in the clothes department. She may have had the revealing lingerie, but her style outside the home was much more conservative. "Chloe, this is my lab partner, Diane." There seemed to be daggers coming from the eyes of the two women. Chloe, I expected, but I didn't understand Diane.

After the two non-cordial hello's, Diane nuzzled into me, "So is she going to be here all night?"

"Yes, I am," Chloe answered for me.

Diane gave a hard glare at my sister before purring into me, "I suppose it's cool. I'm a screamer, that's all, and I didn't want to disturb anyone. So where's your room, handsome?" Diane's finger ran under my jawline.

Okay, this is not what I intended. I didn't want to have sex with the woman most likely to have every sexually transmitted disease known to man. I only wanted to have a night without Chloe taunting me every single second with her body. I thought if Diane and I showed some semblance of having a good time, even if it was just studying, an example would be set for Chloe to try to find someone for herself. But no, Diane has to be all super slut despite me actually needing to study. Damn, this is a powder keg.

"Oh no, you don't." Chloe took a step toward Diane. "You can study right here or leave."

Diane took a step forward, and the two were inches from each other. "I know what your brother needs to pass the test, and it's right between my legs."

"Well, if he needs that, he can..." Chloe paused momentarily, and her eyes went wide before they narrowed, "get it from someone who loves him and not some whore off the street."

"Oh, I see. Does he know? Shall I divulge your secret? Want to know mine?" Diane gave a haughty laugh. "I have fallen for him too. The only to refuse me. To make me feel I have worth. So back off you cunt!"

I saw Chloe's hand form a fist. I wasn't sure about Diane, but Chloe only played with boys growing up; she knew how to fight. "Ladies," I announced as I tried to step in between them, putting my hands on both of their shoulders. "There's no need for this."

Chloe's face softened immediately. Her hands fell limp at her side, and her head tilted to the ground. Only with sex did she not listen to me. However, the exact opposite happened with Diane. A smile curled her lips. She stuck her chest out and stood taller. She reminded me of a strutting peacock trying to show her dominance. She thought I sided with her.

"So where's your room, Alex?"

"Listen Diane, I really did ask you here to study. If you don't want to, you should go."

A look of hurt crossed Diane's face, "Now that you know how I feel, think about it, okay." A graceful smile appeared, and she stifled a sniffle, "Of course we can study."

After a couple hours of studying, I was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek and a thank you for not taking advantage of her, yet again. As soon as the door was shut, my sister, who was hovering around us the entire time, started on me.

"Do you like her?" Chloe had an angry scowl as she harassed me.

"Not in the slightest." I hugged her. "Diane's personality is too abrasive. That, and I don't trust her."

Chloe let out a sigh of relief, "Well, she likes you."

"I didn't know that. I just thought she wanted another notch in her bedpost." I chuckled, "Probably wouldn't like me anymore afterwards anyway. I think she just considers me a challenge."

"So what should your reward be for being faithful to me, hmm?" Simultaneously, Chloe began kissing my neck and massaging the bulge in my pants.

After all the stimulation the past few days, I gave in immediately. I kissed her passionately for several minutes before realizing whom I was kissing. "Chloe, we can't."

I pulled away as she gave me a playful pouting expression. "I love you, Alex. I know this makes you happy, and I'm honored to do it for you." She knew I was close to breaking, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

That night, I went to bed without the assistance of medication. The sense of normality gave me a calm feeling. Maybe I can win.

I awoke in the middle of the night. Not to an insanely hard erection nor to being tied up. There wasn't even another body in my bed. I woke up to nothing more than silence and darkness. It felt unusual. I really expected to be fighting my sister off and with her having some new trick up her sleeve to thwart me again. I was confused by her absence, and I had a troublesome time falling to sleep. So much so, I was wide awake an hour before my alarm was to sound. Seeing no point in sleeping now, I sat on the edge of the bed sorting through my emotions.

Day four. It has been said that when someone crosses a moral or ethical line, they feel guilt. The line is still there, but shame occurs when it is viewed. With each subsequent passing of said line, the guilt and the shame become less, and the line blurs. Cross it enough, the mind accepts the former taboo, and the line disappears. When Chloe opened up my bedroom door to wake me up wearing nothing more than a sheer pink nightie, she had a disheartened look to her. She had a plan and I ruined it by being awake.

When I saw her, however, my vision was clouded with pure unbridled lust. Chloe's absence the night before triggered my need. Ever since her return, she did everything to make me want to desire her. Her new look, her constant want to please, the skimpy clothes she wore, and the forced sex. She needed to break that final barrier repeatedly so the line would disappear. She admittedly wanted to make me happy and I wanted to be happy.

I no longer viewed her as my sister. She became an object to me that morning. A slave. Someone to take care of my every want and desire. Chloe trained me to think this way.

"Oh, you're already up," Chloe's disappointment was evident in her tone. "I'll start breakfast then." She began to walk away.

"Chloe," I called to her as I stood.

"Yes," Chloe returned in an instant. "Did you want something special for breakfast?"

"Yes, I do." I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. It was deep, fervent, and full of need. It was my unconditional surrender.

Chloe melted in my arms, and tears trickled down her face as my hands squeezed her most luscious ass for the first time.

"Thank you, Alex," Chloe purred into my neck and then quickly slumped to her knees.

My boxers flew off and Chloe's head lowered to her prize, a striking look of sheer bliss adorning her face. Inch by inch, my shaft disappeared into her plump lips. Her tantalizing tongue doing a slow dance with its partner as she began to slowly move her head. Her eyes were hypnotizing me to stare at her soul, begging for my appreciation. It is what she wanted most in life; my acceptance of not only her, but of what she wanted to be for me and what I needed to be for her. There was no more guilt or shame. There was only feeling, and it was heavenly. Not being tied up allowed me freedom I never had with Chloe. I placed my hands on her head, and her smile widened. I pushed her to go further, faster. Soon, I was violating her throat as I forced her head to my groin. I was coming close to the brink, but I wanted more, and time was against us. I pulled away, and it surprised her. She became frantic. I think she thought I changed my mind as she tried with all her might to force her mouth back on my manhood. I wouldn't allow it.

"No," I said and her eyes began to well up. She wanted me to be pleased.

"I stopped because I want more." I gave her a smile to show my gratitude at her attempt. "Now get your ass on the bed." It came out slightly harsh, especially with the language I used, but she but changed her body for me, the least I could do is change the way I speak for her.

With speed that defied physics, Chloe was on the bed, her legs obscenely spread, and she used her hands to open her pussy to me. She gushed as her juices already began soaking into my sheet. I positioned myself over her entrance and gazed at her form: her blonde hair splayed about the mattress, her eyes imploring me to continue, her plump lips made for taking my cock, her toned arms and legs so soft and smooth, her tits seemingly molded by the Gods, her flat stomach and shaved quim. Her body designed and built for my pleasure. Without further ado, I thrust into my fucktoy, my sister.

Chloe had an orgasm immediately, and it only enhanced my pleasure, encouraging me to find ecstasy. I repeatedly slammed into her. There was no sweetness, no niceness about what I was doing. She didn't want it that way. She wanted me to take what was mine, and her constant screams of "fuck me" only fueled my maniacal pace. She bucked back with each of my plunges and her legs encircled my waist, begging me to drive harder and deeper. Her screams were now a constant wail. We were both on the verge of something greater than an orgasm. Once again, you reap what you sow, and I plowed into my sister one last time, making her mine as I planted my seed into her depths, her pussy pulsating around me, desperate to take it all.

Chloe was gasping to catch her breath, tears in her eyes, her radiant smile pursing her lips as I crumbled next to her. As soon as I did, she rolled onto her side, kissed me lightly, and mashed her body into mine.

"Thank you, Alex. My dream is fulfilled." Chloe cupped my cheek with her hand. "And I promise to fulfill yours."

We never made it to school that day.

I no longer feel guilt or shame for training my sister to be subservient to me for fourteen years. Two siblings bound to each for life over a promise made when they were five and four, respectively. But I often wonder if it was for the best. Would Chloe still be like this if I hadn't encouraged it? Did I prevent her from becoming some important figure in the world? Every time I contemplate the past, Chloe appears as if she knows my thoughts. She saunters over and gives me the best blowjob or the world's greatest fuck, and I forget all prior thoughts. And Hell awaits.

12