How It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head so she would not see me, and upon her return to the booth, she and her date got up and departed.

I was in a quandary. Helplessly, I followed them out to the parking lot. My intent was to follow them when they pulled out to see where they went next. After 3-4 minutes, it was obvious they weren't going anywhere right away. With all kinds of conflicted thoughts running through my head I moved closer the car they were in.

Kathy's date had his head thrown back against the driver's headrest. His face was contorted and grimacing, his hands out in front of him as if resting on something. I could not see any sign of Kathy. In a flash it hit me; Kathy was bobbing her pretty head up and down on this guy's lap, sucking his dick for a hot meal.

I felt as If the air had gone out of me. My knees trembled and my cock felt as if it would burst. I gasped for breath and the saliva in my mouth dried into dust. The mouth that had in the last few months so often sucked hot cock-sap out of my prick was now doing the same to another man as I watched.

Again, I knew I had no rational reason to be jealous. I knew we were not exclusive, though we were headed in that direction, and I knew that Kathy had fucked and sucked other men since we had began dating. Seeing visual proof, though, had me both covetous and hot. I don't know which emotion carried the most weight. With overwhelming lust coursing through my blood, I stood rooted in spot and stared at the man Kathy was sucking.

A full five minutes went by before I saw the back of Kathy's head rise up above the window's edge. She turned slightly, and I saw her mouth open in unmistakable laughter. A few moment's later, her date started up the engine and they pulled out of the parking lot. After a few seconds I raced to my car and followed.

I was sure they were headed to Kathy's apartment, but, after only a few turns, I discovered I was mistaken. Fifteen minutes later they pulled into the driveway of a small ranch house just inside Loop 1604. After waiting 10 minutes, I exited my car and made my way over to the house.

It was 1:15 in the morning. I could hear the chirp from scores of crickets as I made my way, silently up to the house. No lights were on in the front, so I made me way around to the side and then to the rear of the small house. I shivered in spite of the warm, April night. If anyone saw me peeping, I'd be arrested as a pervert or a burglar. I could not control myself, though. In spite of the risk, I had to know what was going on inside the house.

As I arrived in the back of the house, a light in one of the rear rooms went out. Creeping closer, I situated myself behind a crepe myrtle in full foliage—at least I was hidden from view if anyone happened to look outside into the dark night.

Almost immediately, I heard Kathy's distinctive whining, "Ohhhhhh lick it! Lick it! Lick my cunt, Baby!"

Fortunately for me, Kathy's date had left all the windows in the rear of the house partially open, not an uncommon practice for early spring in San Antonio. A holey screen covered the window, and the flimsy, light-colored curtains were pulled back far enough for me to see into the gloom of the room. It was too dark to see anything but shadows, but there was no mistaking what was going on on the bed a few yards from the window.

"Brent! Brent! Eat my pussy, Honey! Tongue it! Stick it deep in me!" Kathy howled as the mysterious man devoured her bald little cunt-hole. I had never realized before how really loud Kathy was, and for a minute I was afraid "Brent's" neighbors would hear her howling from inside their nearby homes.

My cock throbbed and pulsed as for the next ten or so minutes I listened to a grunting Brent lick and suck Kathy's gooey- fuck-slot as she ecstatic young nurse writhed and hollered crazily. My eyes had somewhat adjusted to the dark of the house's interior, and I could clearly see the outline of Kathy's body trashing around as Brent lay between her legs.

I squeezed the muscles at the base of my cock as tightly as possible as Kathy finally wailed in orgasm. Her sounds were just as hot to me as if I'd caused them myself. Then, for a while, all was silent and in the dimness I could just make out their bodies shifting position. Soon I heard a loud groan from Brent mingled with Kathy's blissful sighs.

"Ohhh Brent! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Now that his mouth wasn't slobbering all over Kathy's creamy cunt, Brent proved to be just as much a talker as Kathy.

"You like that, slut? Like that big cock fucking your pussy?" Brent panted as he buried his cock in the groaning nurse's fuck-hole. "Tell me how you want it, Bitch. Tell me what you want!"

It was apparent to me that Brent and Kathy had some history. He was talking to her in a way I'd never had, and she seemed to love it.

"I want it hard, Baby!" Kathy squealed to the man on top of her. "I want it hard and rough! Give it to me rough! Give it to me like I need. You know what I want tonight."

For a few seconds all I heard was the squeaking of bedsprings and the grunts and moans of a couple furiously fucking. Then, I saw the shape of Brent's body raise up and a sharp "slap!" A few seconds later, another "slap!"; then two more in rapid succession.

"Eiiiii! Yes!! Yessss! Slap my tits! Slap my fucking tits!" Kathy howled out in the darkened room.

My cock lurched violently in my pants. The sweet looking nurse I'd been dating liked it rough! Actually, from the way it sounded, she liked it real rough.

Brent knew what he was doing.

"You like that don't you, you little cunt?" I heard him ask what a snarl. "You like having those fat fucking titties slapped don't you?"

"Ohhhhhh yes, Baby!" Kathy wailed in enthusiastic reply. "You know I do! You know I do!"

"How about your face, you little whore? How about I slap your cock-sucking face?" Brent asked harshly.

A staccato, but much more muted "slap, slap" reached my ears as Brent evidently carried out his threatening promise.

Ohhhhhh Brent! I'm gonna... I'm gonna....!" Kathy bleated loudly as the humping man repeatedly smacked her face and tits with his open hand.

"All over my cock, Bitch. Come all over my cock!" Brent ordered as he nailed Kathy's clingy cunt-chute.

Kathy squealed and whined through another orgasm as Brent relentlessly punched his prick in and out of her spasming twat. Her breaths came in gasping gulps punctuated by high-pitched sobbing sounds as she raced to climax. Brent kept right on pounding her gooey fuck-slit right on through her crest, grunting loudly as he relentlessly slammed her hot fuck-hole.

For a few seconds, all was quiet again. Then the slow steady squeak of the bedsprings resumed, and I heard Kathy giggle. "I don't know why I cum so hard when you do that! It turns me on so fucking much!"

"That's because you're a nasty fucking slut!" Brent growled back at the giggling blonde. "You fucking love being fucked like a nasty little cunt. Fuck, you need to be treated like that, don't you? The nastier, the better. Admit it...admit you're a nasty cunt. I wanna hear you say it, Kathy. Tell me you're just a worthless fucking cunt."

My cock almost exploded. My slacks were suddenly way too tight and unless I relieved the pressure soon, I was going to cum in my pants. Quickly, I unzipped my zipper, carefully reached in and yanked out my ready-to-burst cock-tube. Standing there, playing the nervous peeping-tom, cock in hand, I shuddered violently as I listened to Kathy's wailing response.

"I'm a fucking cunt!" The innocent looking blonde yowled loudly. "I'm just a fuck-slut! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! Just a slut!"

My cock exploded. I sprayed a streaming rope of hot cum against the vinyl siding of Brent's house as I guiltily listened to the couple inside.

Brent went into overdrive, suddenly pounding Kathy harder and harder, the bedsprings singing an obscenely loud squeaking tune. As Brent demanded that Kathy call herself filthy names, the sweet-faced blonde obliged.

"Say it, Bitch! Say it!"

"I'm a little cunt! I'm such a fucking whore! Fuck your cunt, Baby! Fuck your slut!"

My cock throbbed and fired rope after rope of steaming ball-batter against the side of the house. It was suddenly obvious to me that Kathy loved being called names and being treated like a street whore. By day she was a professional nurse, an Air Force officer, but when it came to sex, she craved the fantasy of being nothing but a sex object. Fine with me! I'd just have to figure out how to treat her as such without letting on how I'd found out what she liked.

Remarkably, Kathy came again as she admitted what a slut she was. Even more remarkably, Brent kept right on drilling her vise-like cunt-hole as she screamed and hollered in orgasmic rapture.

Soon, though, the pace slowed and Kathy's howls ceased. For a few moments, all I heard were the slow, rhythmic squeak of the bedsprings and a few grunts and groans. Holding my still hard cock in my hands, I was about to tuck the gooey member back into my pants when I heard Kathy's low moan.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Brent. I want you to fuck my little ass. Please, Baby, cum in my little ass."

I let out a huge gasp that I was sure would be heard by the couple inside. Breathlessly, I froze in place, expecting to be found out. Instead, I again heard the shuffling of bodies in the dark room, and after a few, moments, Brent's commanding voice

"Hold still, Kathy! I can't get it in your ass, if you keep wiggling like that. Hold the fuck still!"

My cock immediately twitched back to life. A guttural groan burned my ears as Kathy signaled her asshole's acceptance of Brent's cock.

"There it is! There it is!" The ass-fucked nurse moaned. "Stick it all the way in there, ass-fuck me!"

Peering back into the room, I could still see just shapes and shadows. It looked as if Kathy was on her hands and knees, and Brent was kneeling behind her. One thing was for sure; his cock was reaming her tiny little ass like crazy.

"Oh fuck, Kathy," the horny man grunted. "Your ass is so fucking tight! Always feels like it's skinning my cock!"

"That's 'cause your cock is so big, Baby!" Kathy joyfully praised the butt-humping man. "You big fucking dick makes all my holes feel so tight!"

It wasn't long before the creaking of the bed grew louder and faster. Kathy's squeals and Brent's grunts were driving me out of my mind! I had no idea how such a little girl could handle a hard pounding ass-fuck, but Kathy was having no troubles at all. In fact, she demanded more.

"Fuck that ass! Fuck it! Do it hard! Give it to me up the ass, Baby!"

As Kathy loudly urged Brent to plow her tiny ass I heard several sharp slaps ring out, "Slap! Slap! Slap!"

"Ohh! Yeah!" Kathy screeched piercingly. "Beat my ass! Beat my fucking ass! Make it sting! I'm a bad girl! Beat my ass!"

My cock was almost ready to explode again! How could she be this filthy? Brent had his cock jammed up her tiny little butt, was smacking the shit out of her ass-cheeks, and the little bitch loved ever second of it. Frantically, I bit down on my lower lip, trying hard not to ejaculate all over the siding again.

For long minutes the ass-fucking and spanking literally raged inside the house. Just as soon as I thought things were about to quiet down, A few sharp slaps would ring out eliciting howls of blissful delight from the ass-fucked nurse. The bed's headboard began to clatter against the wall with a leaden, dull cadence as the strength of Brent's cock-thrusts grew more and more powerful

Brent's filthy talk had pretty much ceased, and I easily surmised why: even though he'd obviously been there before, Kathy's ass was proving too hot and tight for even him. He was fighting the irresistible urge to baste the howling nurse's ass-guys with boiling prick-juice.

"Ohhhhhh are you gonna cum, Baby?" Kathy suddenly bleated noisily as Brent groaned and grunted dramatically. "Ohhh yeah! I can tell you're gonna cum! You're gonna cum! Cum for me! Shoot your wad up my ass! Cum for me! Squirt it up my ass!"

I'll never know who came first, Brent or me. My cock pulsed and flexed in my hand, and I once again squirted cock-cream onto the outside of Brent's house. My knees trembled and I felt lightheaded as I heard Brent bellow out his orgasm, shooting his hot cum up deep inside my Kathy's clenching asshole.

Barely able to walk, I zipped up, stumbled to my car and drove home.

Lying in bed, I repeatedly shook with lust. Unable to sleep, I replayed the night's event over and over in my head. Listening to Kathy get fucked was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced. The emotions of jealousy and desire seemed to heighten, ten-fold, the prurient feelings that spying on the fucking couple had aroused in me.

That night I came to two conclusions. One, I was going to continue this relationship with Kathy to see where it led, and two, my career as a voyeur had just begun.

12