How Janey Became A Whore

Story Info
Janey takes on three guys while husband watches.
3k words
4.25
204.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

You probably wouldn't believe it to look at me know, but I didn't always have such an opulent lifestyle. The fine clothes and furniture, the expensive house and fast car, the exotic holidays and the lush parties are all thanks to my second husband. But no, it's not always been easy street - not by a long way.

I married my first husband when only eighteen years old. Actually we were both eighteen; bright, keen and incredibly stupid. Dropping out of high school before graduating seemed a good idea at the time; we'd find jobs and live like bohemian lovers in our tiny attic apartment - at least, that's what we thought. Jim and I quickly found the reality of the situation very different. Without any form of qualification, finding a good job was virtually impossible and the only thing that I was offered was either bar or restaurant waitressing. I chose the former, thinking that I'd likely make more tips working in a bar.

Jimmy trudged around during the day looking for something that would pay even half decent money, but to little avail. It seemed we were doomed to live like paupers. Even the wonderful sex that we had shared - which I now firmly believe was the main reason James and I ever got together in the first place - was becoming dull and less frequent. Gone were the sometimes twice daily romps when we would literally rip each others clothes off and experiment with wild, kinky sex - now it was down to a quick, tired grope that constituted foreplay followed by sixty to ninety seconds of frenzied thrusting by Jim before he blew his load into a condom - pregnancy was the last thing we needed at that stage!

The lack of sexual satisfaction was beginning to effect me. I would day dream at work about the times before we were married when everything seemed so much better. I had been developing quite an exhibitionist streak which Jimmy would often take full advantage of. Sitting in a bar or restaurant without panties while Jim fingered my pussy or ass under the table were quite commonplace and once, when we were on holiday with my parents, he cuddled up behind me and stuck his cock in me while I was talking to my mom less than six feet away on the next balcony. It was really difficult to keep a straight face and concentrate on the conversation while James' cock swelled inside me from behind and then emptied a huge spurt of cum into my tight little pussy!

The more I thought about our lives, the more frustrated I became. At that time I knew little about the delights of battery operated assistance, all I knew was that I hadn't reached orgasm in ages! I put the whole thing down to money - or our abject lack of it. If Jim could only find a job then everything would be alright. But Jim didn't find a job - any job. The weeks turned into months. I worked harder and harder, returning to our apartment later and more fatigued. I was so tired most nights after a twelve or fourteen hour shift at the bar that Jim's lack of sexual advances towards me became almost a relief. I was still as horny as hell but seemed to have no energy to encourage him. For Jim's part he seemed to be slipping further and further into a gloomy depression.

Then, one night at the bar, something unusual happened. As always the place was pretty full with groups of guys drinking at the counter and couples enjoying the privacy of the dimly lit booths. One group of young men - all around my age, I guessed - were making suggestive comments to me every time I passed them. Nothing unusual about that; if I'd had a buck for every time that happened, I wouldn't have had to worry about money at all! No, what was a little unusual was the fact that they were so polite about it. I'd grown so used to the usual, crude comments about how I "needed a new bra to keep my big tits in", or my ass looked "so fuckable" or there was something wrong with my mouth because "it didn't have a cock in it", that the comments I was now receiving were a pleasurable treat.

The young guys told me how beautiful I was, how I was wasted working in a bar and that I was probably the most attractive girl they had ever seen. I think most women react well to flattery but, bearing in mind the fact that I had been sexually rejected for such a long time, I fairly lapped up their sweet compliments. Every time I walked by them there would be another gentle comment and on a couple of occasions, when the boss wasn't looking, I stopped to have a quick chat with them. As I perched on the barstool I was quite happy to tell them about myself and answered most of their questions honestly and truthfully. I hardly seemed to notice the hand that laid gently on my knee and, if I did, I was quite happy about it being there.

All of us being of so similar an age, the conversation often turned to matters sexual. None of the three guys could believe that I was married so young and commiserated with my lack of finances. They asked politely about my husband, Jim and bought me plenty of drinks. Every time I sat down for a quick chat, the hand would be back on my knee. I was beginning to love their kind attention and missed the hand when I was up and waiting on tables. When 11pm came around and my shift finally finished, I made ready to leave for home. I thanked the guys for the drinks they had bought me (quite a few by the dizzy feeling in my head) and for their kind words. The hand on my knee moved to my thigh and squeezed gently, lovingly. A shiver ran up my spine and I felt my nipples stiffen under the uniform blouse that I wore.

I left by the back door and out into the dimly lit alley behind the bar.

"We think we've found a way of solving your money problem's, Janey."

The voice came out of the darkness but I immediately recognised it as belonging to Carl, one of the three young men and the owner of the hand that had squeezed my thigh.

"What are you all doing here, guys?" I said as Dave and Pete also came into view. "I thought you were going to stay for another round!"

"We thought we'd save the money for more important things" said Carl cryptically. He had obviously been nominated spokesman for the trio. "We think we can help with your financial problems."

"Oh Carl, thank you but I couldn't accept money from you, I could never pay it back!"

"Er....we weren't actually thinking of a loan, Janey...more of a sort of...er...business arrangement. I think you liked it when I squeezed your thigh, didn't you?" He didn't wait for my answer before continuing. "Yeah, I know you did, and we all really like you. So how about we cut to the chase? Dave, Pete and I have three hundred bucks between us - we all want to make love to you!"

I stood confused and shocked. Apart from the hand on my leg, the guys had shown little indication that they wanted any more than conversation from me. How wrong was I!

"Well, we could certainly use the money, Janey!"

My head span round at the sound of the familiar voice. Familiar but certainly unexpected here and now. My heart missed a beat as I saw my young husband Jim walk out of the shadows.

"Jim! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd walk you home, sweetheart. Donna said you'd just left out the back so I came out after you and heard your little business conversation here."

"It's okay, Jim." I blustered, trying to keep a lid on a potentially explosive situation. "I wasn't going to do anything, honestly!"

Jim walked forward, grinning. He put his arms around Carl's and Pete's shoulders. Friendly.

"Well, I don't know, Janey," he continued. "Seems like these boys here are good, clean lads! We could sure use three hundred bucks, and it's not like you're shy or anything, is it?"

My stunned appearance continued. I could hardly believe what Jimmy was saying. MY Jimmy. Asking me, willingly conceding to me prostituting myself for money. I should have felt like crying but I didn't, an altogether different feeling was building up in me. The weeks, no months, of sexual inactivity came rushing back to assault my senses. I could still feel Carl's hand on my thigh - gentle, caressing. In that instant I knew that I would agree. The money would be a godsend, there was no denying that Jimmy was right about that, but I wasn't going to do it for the cash, I was going to go through with this because of the lustful sensations that were currently coursing through my body!

I dropped the sports bag containing my waitress uniform and, unbuttoning my red blouse, backed up against the wall. If I was going to be used like a hooker, I was damn well going to act like one!

"Okay boy's! Who's gonna go first?"

Carl was not about to offer to draw lots. In an instant he was on me, big hands mauling my covered tits and pulling at more buttons to open my blouse. I gasped as he found the front fastening of my white bra and flicked it open with trembling fingers. His hands went immediately to my naked boobs and began squeezing and fondling the large, fleshy orbs. I could hear his breath coming in short panting rasps as he mauled my tits with one hand and then moaned myself as his other hand slid up under my short skirt and straight into my panties. His lips crushed mine as he began to finger my juicy, wet snatch. I spread my legs to allow his probing digits better and deeper access to my cunt - I was in blissful heaven.

I could taste the beer on his breath as he continued to tongue-kiss me and was suddenly aware that his right hand had left my tits and was fumbling about at his crotch. It occurred to me that, as I was now a whore, it was probably my job to take his cock out. I felt his throbbing hardness against my leg and knew that there was no point in worrying about that now, I just wanted that big pole inside me!

Carl fucked me hard and fast with little or no finesse whatsoever. Still standing with my back to the wall, my skirt was hauled up to my waist and my panties torn down. As I stepped out of them and kicked them into the darkness of the shadows, Carl's hands cupped my buttocks. He lifted me and entered me in one swift thrust, fucking me in a frenzy of knee-trembling, lustful ecstasy. I came as soon as he penetrated me; his long, throbbing meat grazing so pleasurably against my engorged clitoris. I wanted to cum again and again, but Carl's stamina wasn't up to it - in a few short minutes his balls erupted sending what felt like a gallon of cum into my tight pussy.

As Carl staggered back, exhausted, Pete quickly approached me. He already had his cock slicking out of his open fly and again started by tongue-kissing me hard. I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me downwards and soon realised that he was not about to follow his friend's route into my body. On my knees in front of him his tool looked very large - certainly larger than Carl's. I licked my lips like a true hooker and anticipated tasting his lovely, thick cum. I grasped his shaft firmly in my hand and guided the head to my mouth. Even in the gloomy half-light I could see a large blob of pre-cum that had oozed from the tip. Greedily I licked it off and plunged the whole head into my mouth. In those days I was not as adept at deep-throat techniques as I am now, but I think I made a good job of trying. At first the involuntary gag reflex prohibited Pete's large cock from entering my throat, but after several demanding thrusts from him and a concerted effort from me to relax my muscles, I was finally able to feel the wonderful sensation of his cock head sliding gracefully into my windpipe. I relaxed my muscles again, concentrating on breathing through my nose as Pete slowly but surely began to ravage my throat. After a few seconds I was able to use the muscles to relax and contract around him, squeezing and releasing his weapon and - by the sounds of his lustful groans - providing him with a wonderful deep-throat blow job. After a few more minutes of this treatment I could tell that Pete was about to climax. Reluctantly I allowed his tool to slip from between my lips and with a quick tug on his swollen ball sack I was treated to several blasts of hot semen that coated my face.

"That's my girl!" It was Jimmy's voice that echoed around the dank alleyway. "Just one more left to do!" Through the semen that streaked my face and ran into my eyes, I could see my husband turn and speak to David, the only member of the trio that had not yet experienced the pleasure of using my body.

"Give me an extra thirty bucks and you can fuck her in the ass!" I could see Jimmy smile as he spoke to David and could see that David himself was very interested in the proposition. Who wouldn't be - I have a great ass!"

"I'd love to, but I only got another sixteen bucks, man." David replied.

"Hey, hon!" Jimmy called to me. "Is it worth sixteen to let this boy have your ass?"

I smiled back and shivered slightly. My nipples, pussy and now my ass felt like they were on fire with anticipation. I felt that with just a little more stimulation, I could cum again. Damn right I wanted him in my ass!

Without bothering to answer, I threw another quick smile at the boys and turned to face the wall. Placing my hands on the damp brickwork I spread my legs like a good little hooker and waited. The waiting didn't last too long. Now divested of his last sixteen dollars, Dave was quickly up behind me with his tool in his hand. I felt so slutty and nasty as I felt the head of his cock touch the wet strip of skin that divided my snatch and asshole. I was about to be fucked by the third man in a veritable gang-orgy while my husband watched and took their money.

Dave was panting behind me as one hand reached round me to grope my sore boobs while the other scooped up some of the juices that had oozed out of my cunt and used it to lube up his throbbing dick. I felt an initial stab of pain (I still do even now) as his cock penetrated my tightest of holes. Dave jerked his hips sending at least four inches of meat straight up my back passage. Then, as he inched forward, the slow, pleasurable heating feeling began to creep over me. Starting at the extremities of my body the wonderful sensation closed in on me until it centred on my pussy and asshole. It was enough to put me over the edge again and I bit my lower lips as the delicious, warm orgasm washed over me wave by wave.

Now with a little more lubricant to play with, Dave started to bang me up the ass properly. I felt so full as he sawed his stiff penis in and out of my swollen rectum time after time. My anal muscles relaxed and contracted repeatedly as we both moaned together, feeling the tightness of my hole wrapped around his big, juicy prick. Another few thrusts and I heard Dave's breathing stop. I knew he was about to cum and reached back through my spread legs to gently caress his hanging balls. With a loud cry of pleasure Dave let himself go and erupted inside me pumping and thrusting his squelching manhood in and out of my butt until I was filled to overflowing. I heard the squishing sound as he slowly withdrew and then felt rivulets of hot cum leaking from my widened hole to trace wet patterns down the back of my legs. It was the most glorious feeling and one that I had longed to feel for ages. I felt like a complete woman again!

As I sit here now, sipping Martini's by the edge of our private pool, all that seems like such a long time ago. Jimmy and I never lasted, we were pretty happy for a time afterwards and with me repeating my performance several times in the ensuing months, we managed to build up a fairly healthy bank balance. But we always really wanted different things: I wanted to try and save money for a better life and James wanted to spend it on booze and drugs. We split up only a year later.

I met Ted, my current husband six years later. You see I'd found that I actually enjoyed my life hooking, and as it provided a healthy source of income, I decided to continue. I became more up market and started working top class hotels. Ted was one of my regulars then and asked me to marry him after only three months. I suppose he still is a regular really; although I know he would freely give me whatever I want, there is a certain excitement in providing my expert service to obtain it. Yesterday I asked him for a new car and told him I would make it worth his while if he bought me one. Wait, I think I hear him now. He must have finished work early in anticipation. Excuse me while I just wriggle out of these panties - I got work to do!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers