How Lifestyle Got Its Rules

Story Info
A sub's Love Story.
2.4k words
3.97
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subs seldom have a chance to talk or mingle with other subs, still they are urged to learn and then learn even more about how to please their Masters and about their own natures. For the last ten years of my dedication to the lifestyle, I had heard the letters "MT" only whispered. I did not know what they meant and the reverence frightened me from asking. All evening, I served, never displeased my Master and was beautiful for Him. I could see His pride in me. I showed a delightful smile and great training to bring honor to Him during this every two year meeting of the most committed members within the secret swirls of Lifestyle Associates.

All the way home, I wondered if I should risk my hard earned praise. As we were greeted by the others living in the great warm house, I decided. I wanted to be at my best for Him. I changed from the formal heels, formal collar and golden accent chains. I combed my hair, the way He liked it, washed so no artificial scents were on me and strode proudly nude to serve His late evening brandy and coffee.

"Thank you Katrina, you pleased Me tonight. You must be very tired. You served without error for seven hours. You may turn in early and rest tonight. I want you to dine with Me at breakfast. The black velvet collar."

What a privilege. He was setting me up for another one of His great gifts, another diamond stud for my formal collar. My curiosity burned in my mind even stronger than my pride. I risked all that I had earned, "Sir Carl, if I have pleased You tonight, could I ask a question that is far beyond my station?"

"I am curious now? Were you turned on tonight?"

"I did watch You. You seemed pleased with my obedience and that excited me. I am still turned on, Sir."

He reached out and stroked between the cleanly shaven soft lips of my pussy. My legs parted and His middle two fingers slipped into me and pressed into the spot that only He had ever found. My juices ran down into the palm of His hand and my knees almost buckled.

"You have been on the edge for a long time, do you want to cum?"

"I want my body to do what pleases You."

"You answered well. Soon I will give you a time without restriction and ask you how you would like your body pleased."

My breath rushed from my lungs. My Master had just hinted that He might have sex with me and leave our son in my womb. My voice cracked, I could not respond, gather my thoughts or remember my question.

"Yes, you can ask Me your question."

I could hear my heart pound and my words seemed to come from another person, "Sir, I have heard a name whispered for years but never with discussion or an introduction. If I am too presumptuous, please forgive me. Who is "MT"?"

My Master was taken back and hesitated. His mind raced considering whether He should trust me with such dark information.

"You must promise never to speak of this again."

"I promise, Sir." I did not expect Him to continue.

"Sit across from me in the wide overstuffed chair. Drape one of your beautiful legs over each arm and masturbate for Me. You may cum as often as you want tonight, while I tell you the story of Master Tomas."

I almost came from the permission and honor I was given. My legs felt good, stretched wide, my cunt's lips opened and wetly yearned for my Master's touch, a touch that I would not get again tonight. I knew that. My body jolted when my own fingers grazed across my swollen clit.

"Use both hands and keep up a steady pace. Two fingers from one hand thrusting deep so your womb can practice sucking for the sperm that one day I'll impregnate you with. Use two fingers from your other hand to rub circles on your clit. Make sure they dip down to keep your wetness coating everything I can see. In the back of your mind, remember how I long to lick and kiss your beautiful pussy. Remember how seeing your juices will torture Me when your wetness pours out and I will not drink it from you because I am answering your question."

It was too much, I came during His instructions. He smiled. I knew He wanted to taste the juices that ran from me. I did too, but I knew not to ask. I was riding high with privilege. Another demand could launch Him instantly into the opposite direction.

My cunt recoiled, sensitive to my touch after cuming and after being stimulated all day by pleasing my Master, nude, serving two hundred people and seeing how they envied Him.

"Today, we have contracts and rules for Doms and subs to honor in the Lifestyle. It was not always so. Even before you were born, meetings like tonight still occurred and they were much the same. More than today, some Doms were too severe and some subs spiraled too far out of control and were hurt. There was flirting and trying to break up established relationships. The entire movement was about to collapse. Master Tomas had always been there. No one could remember when He was not."

My hips were thrusting into my fingers and my fingertips were pressing solidly into my g-spot. A groan escaped from my lips. I expected to be punished for making a sound while my Master spoke but He smiled at me again, nodded and continued His story. His eyes were too much for me. My belly tightened and my sheath sucked hard pulsing around my imbedded fingers. My eyes closed and my ears quit working. Somehow, He knew and waited. My wetness had coated the leather and was dripping onto the priceless antique Oriental carpet. My orgasm rippled four times through me and my thrusting was like I was on an oiled mat. I slipped and slid, spurted and came, and came and came. I was so very tender, but I knew not to slow my movements, there was sensitive pain in my breathing and in the involuntary sounds that escaped my body.

"Master Tomas is a gentle man filled with great knowledge and caring. His subs are legendary in their devotion to Him. He speaks softly and back then was a great proponent of establishing rules for the Lifestyle. The more aggressive members always over talked Him and got their way. Everything was falling apart and at a meeting about twenty years ago, we all thought it would be the last. The meeting was contentious, unorganized and not fun to attend for anyone."

I stared to speak but knew He would get to the good parts eventually and my pussy was starting to like my fingers attention again.

"It was Master Thomas' birthday month and His thirtieth year in the Lifestyle. I think He was fifty-five. Two of His subs had worked in secret to give Him the greatest gift any meeting had ever seen. His greatest prize and love, a gorgeous healthy blond, named Doris, in a white smock, asked Him, if she could speak directly to Him in front of the gathering. He was stunned but He granted her wish.

"Master Tomas, I would like to show You the extent of my devotion tonight. With Your permission and Ann's help, may I proceed?"

The guest of honor chair was put in the center of the room and all the other Doms and subs watched from tables around the darkened massive room while a white cross with down turned arms was brought in and the blond sub strapped herself to it, rendering herself helpless. She glanced at her totally nude petite coal black helper and the mystery show began. Using tiny scissors the nymph cut away the smock revealing both arms of the cross bound beauty. She had inserted a needle into a vein on each of her forearms. Connected to the needles were complete IV setups with stopcocks and tubing. Below each strapped arm was a clear cut-crystal bowl. Master Tomas stood to object but the blonde's eyes pleaded and she spoke to Him,

"Please, Master, let me continue, I never feel that I show You how much I am devoted to You. How much You mean to me. How much You have given me. How much You complete me."

"Master Tomas sat quietly down. The room was so quiet, the tiniest whisper would have sounded like a scream. Everyone in the room held their breath when both stopcocks were turned to the half-on position. No one inhaled until a drop of blood fell, first into one and then into the second crystal bowl."

"The crucified blond pleaded, "Master you are my Lord, You have given meaning to my life, You have taught my mind to see beauty and my body to feel pleasure. You have the power to command me to cum. Please, Lord, show them Your power.""

"Several quiet minutes passed while the sub slipped into her place. Drops of blood splattered into each bowl about every five seconds. Her eyes opened about every minute, they were deeper into sub-space each time and they pleaded with Master Tomas to command her.

He was worried but the crowd was there and she was begging Him to accept her gift and let her please Him. The bowls each held two inches of blood when His quiet, deep voice seemed to boom, "Cum for Me now, Doris.""

"Her belly rippled, her cunt convulsed, her toes curled down tight on their little stand and she came so beautifully that when liquid trickled from her swollen pussy's lips several people in the room, both men and women, came with her. Again, Master Tomas started to stand and go to His sub, but they had this planned too. The tiny black girl went to Him, pleading for Him to wait and holding His shoulders back against the massive chair. Minutes slowly dripped into the bowls. Two words came from the pale sub, "Lord, please?"

"Each bowl was more than half full. They flared out so much from the bottom no one could guess how much each held. In another couple of minutes another order came, "Doris, again. I want to watch you. Cum for Me.""

"Just like before her belly tightened. This time her arms trembled, her legs trembled, her toes curled and a great sigh came from her lips when her cunt spasmed pushing out more liquids to bathe her thighs. The growing trail glistened in the spotlights. The rest of the world was disappearing for everyone there. Every eye, every thought, every breath was timed for the next drop to fall into the puddles of blood."

"Master Tomas was growing concerned and pulled away from His little captor's hands. Doris' eyes opened. They were a million miles into sub-space but still she only saw her Master. "Please Master, please. Let me cum for You one more time. Please, please let Ann pleasure You, her special way and let me know that for one moment You share and time Your pleasure with me." Her voice was weak, cold dampness glistened on her skin, her two orgasms had been very extended and had taken a lot from her."

"Ann opened the front of Master Tomas' trousers and pulled out a half hard long impressive member. Without effort she swallowed it. Everyone close could see His helmet bulge in her throat and begin to grow and extend past her throat growing deeper toward her stomach. His moan thrilled the audience and Doris' distant, dream filled eyes were full of love, enjoying the pleasure her plan was giving her Master. Her devotion was complete and breathtaking."

"Even enveloped in such honor and such worship, Master Tomas started to push Ann away and go to Doris. Again Doris pleaded, "May I watch Your pleasure Lord. Please, tell me to cum when You throb in her throat and fill her belly."

"There was no way any mortal man could have refused such an earnest plea. Especially with his cock being massaged by the throat muscles of a shinning black beauty and a room full of awestruck friends. Minutes passed, Master Tomas was close, Ann struggled to breathe between sliding her throat over her Master and letting His cock glide down her tight opening, getting more sensitive every time. His breaths and groans were the loudest thing in the room. He was seconds away. The room was totally quiet. Two drops were clearly heard. That gift pushed Him beyond endurance and He struggled to say, "Yes, now, Doris, cum for Me, now."

"A whisper echoed off the walls, "Thank you Lord. I love You.""

"It was another couple of minutes before Master Tomas could push Ann away, pull His pants up and go to Doris. When He reached her, He touched her arm and dropped to His knees, turning over one of the overflowing bowls of blood. His body racked in sobs. Doris had given Him all she had to give. She was dead. Instantly, we all knew that had been her plan all along."

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, my body was close but could not cum again. I cried for them all and then pleaded with my Master, "Please Master?"

"Yes, My beauty, yes. Cum for Me."

For long seconds my body shook and convulsed. My eyes did not focus and I could feel the weightlessness of Doris' last trip, the beauty of her gift and how easily my own body wanted to give that much to my Master. I understood so very much at that moment. He did not have to continue, but He did.

"Master Tomas still lives not too far from here and He still is in the Lifestyle. He never has attended another meeting. I'm sure people have told Him that all the rules He struggled and struggled to have passed, have all been enacted. We learned later that He was shocked by the blood play and did not know how to react because it was all new to Him. The crowd, His pleading loving sub, the planned show of loyalty, the honor, His cock slipping down Ann's throat and His own ego, were enough for Him to break the Dom's cardinal rule, "Never loose control." I'm told He is different now, demanding ten times as much from Himself as He demands from His subs. He is wealthy, powerful, revered and is still sad after all these years. Doris's gift was too great for Him to handle. It was too much ever to be given again."