How Much Do You Really Love Me?

Story Info
Dan is asked a big favor by his wife.
6.4k words
4.55
163k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

I guess the first clue should have been coming home from work to discover that Jackie my wife was fixing one of my favorite meals. Something I normally only got on the weekend when she had plenty of time to prepare it without feeling rushed.

The second and even more obvious clue should have been finding a glass of my favorite scotch waiting for me on the table next to my easy chair after I'd gotten undressed and comfortable ready to sit down, relax and wait on the dinner that I was now ravenous to eat.

The reason perhaps that I didn't, was that Jackie was the kind of wife that any man would be envious of. Not just because of her looks or features either. She was a wild little brunette with a reddish tint to her hair that gave her a real sultry look. A beautiful friendly smile, added to her gorgeous face, and of course a pair of incredible breasts that I got a lot of satisfaction and pride from in having other men looking at her, drooling over them whenever we went anywhere together.

In addition to being a fabulous cook in the kitchen, she was more uninhibited in the bedroom that anyone I had ever known. Jackie had never told me "no," if I was interested, and even if she maybe was tired, immediately fired up the reserves, enjoying herself just as much as I did whenever we made love, initially tired or not. And she never, ever held anything back after that either. Jackie simply was the best thing, the best wife that any man could ever hope for.

Doing special, intimate loving little things for me out of the blue was just another one of those things about her that I loved. She did things like that often enough that there never was any sort of ulterior motive attached to them. Not even when it came to sex, Jackie never used sex as a tool to coax something out of me that she might want, nor did she ever use it as a reward system either. The only time I knew she honestly wanted something special or important from me, was when she would teasingly say, "Daniel?" when she always otherwise called me "Dan" which everyone did, and then followed that up with..."How much do you really love me?"

We had just started eating dinner. My taste buds in seventh heaven as I began devouring one of my favorite pasta dishes that took her a while to prepare, especially from scratch the way she did it. It was at that moment that I suddenly heard her say as I took a second bite, "Daniel? How much do you really love me?"

I laughed, waiting for the punch line, still savoring the delicious meal she'd prepared for me. Even when I'd heard her use this particular phrase, it was usually something that still wasn't all that bad, or that I wouldn't have gladly and readily done for her. Especially with as much as she had done for me since the day we had gotten married. Still, I chuckled once again, wondering, and waiting to hear what it was. The only thing that came to mind was the discussion we'd had several days ago about repainting the bathroom. She wanted to switch it to a sort of Mauve color, and I hadn't been too excited about doing that. Even as we discussed it, I figured I'd eventually give in, I mean after all, it's only a bathroom, and not like I stay in there for hours at a time either. I'd just about decided she was going to hit me up about coming to agreement on it, which I'd already decided to do, when she tossed me a curve ball.

"Darla is going off to college soon," she began, confusing the hell out of me as to where any of this was going. Darla was our next door neighbor's daughter, I had seen her grow up over the years, and had come to think of her as my own daughter, especially as Jackie and I were incapable of having any kids of our own. Brad and Darlene, her parents where our best friends, and felt more like family than friends in many ways. Which of course included Darla, as we'd often looked out for her during times when her own parents had been out for the evening. And I also knew and appreciated the fact that Darla had come to look upon us as family too. Especially Jackie, looking at her more like an older sister, someone she could confide in, where she wasn't as yet comfortable in doing so with her own mother. Over time, Darla came to trust Jackie implicitly, and they'd grown very close, sharing and holding several confidences that Jackie never in a million years would have shared with me. So, when she said that, I knew that this time, she was actually being serious about something.

"Does she need our financial help?" I asked wondering. Because I knew in an instant we'd help her out if that was the case, but I was still confused by the premise of what she'd said. Brad had told me a long time ago they had started a college fund for her early on when she was a baby. So I knew that unless they'd suddenly gone through some unexpected hard times that we weren't aware of, there should be plenty of money in her account for that.

"Nothing like that," Jackie said obviously nervous as she now more toyed with her plate of food rather than eating it. Which told me immediately, whatever it was, really was serious. I put my fork down, took a drink of my wine, and sat back. Whatever it was she had to tell me, to ask me...dinner, no matter how delicious it might be, and no matter how hungry I had been, still was...was going to have to wait. It was then of course Jackie looked at me with a straight face, took a deep breath and said, "Darla wants you to take her virginity."

"What did you just say?" I asked incredulously. Out of all the things I might have expected to hear, that wouldn't have been one of them on the list. Not even on the bottom of the backside of the paper. I even wondered for a moment if I'd heard her wrong, but nothing else came to mind.

"You heard me," Jackie said again, now eating, which she knew was one of the few irritants she did have that drove me nuts. Saying something, and then pretending it was no big deal, especially when it was. "She wants you to be the one to take her virginity. She doesn't want to go off to college being one, and she has no intention, or no desire of saving herself for marriage or anything stupid like that either. But the last thing she wants is for some college guy to take it that doesn't know what he's doing, and make that moment for her less than memorable. I already told her...you would."

"You did?" I sat staring at my wife as she continued to eat without looking back up at me. "She actually came to you with this? When...and why me?"

Jackie swallowed putting her fork down, taking a sip of wine, taking her time before responding. "A few weeks ago, and because she trusts and loves us, that's why. I told her I'd think about it, but I also told her that if we did agree, this wasn't one of those things I couldn't not discuss with her mother either."

"Oh my God! You mean Brad and Darlene know about it too?" I asked no longer hungry, but certainly curious.

"Well of course they do silly, I wouldn't have mentioned it to you at all if they weren't. This isn't exactly something I would want either one of us to go around our best friend's backs about, so they had to be brought into it long before I ever mentioned it to you."

"What the hell did they have to say or think about that?" I asked still somewhat stupefied.

"Well obviously at first, Brad was reluctant to go along with it."

"No shit!" I said in agreement. "But he agreed?"

"Eventually, yes...after they discussed it at length, and then eventually with Darla directly. After they had heard her side, and reasoning, then yes...they did see the value in you're being the one."

"Oh my God!" I said once again sitting back in my chair. "When?"

"Oh...tomorrow night?" Jackie suddenly tossed out at me. "Think you'll be up for it?" she said grinning like a Cheshire cat, as I caught the double meaning.

"This is serious, you're serious, about all of this."

"Like I said before honey...how much do you really love me?"

**

Since the following day was a Saturday, I spent most of it fidgeting about the house like a nervous Magpie. Jackie had already informed me that she and Darla were going to spend the day shopping, taking in a spa together, relaxing, talking, and preparing for the night.

"So what the hell am I supposed to do in preparation for it myself in the meantime?" I asked.

"Well...not that you'll need it, but I left something a little special for you in the bedroom," she told me. "Just make sure you're all showered and shaved by seven," she then added. "So relax, try to enjoy yourself and think about tonight," she grinned almost wickedly. "We certainly will be."

"We?"

"Well hell yes...I promised her I would be there too you know, to help her through it, she actually asked me if I would be."

Once again I shook my head in disbelief. Not only would I be taking the virginity of a woman half my age, and my best friend's daughter on top of all that, but my wife would be there to not only witness it, but coach her through it when I did.

"I don't think this even happens anywhere's overseas? Does it?" I stood there asking myself, and then headed upstairs to the bedroom to see what it was that Jackie had left for me on the bed. What I saw was a beautifully wrapped box, which I nervously opened. Inside were a few erotic magazines, which made me laugh as I hardly ever needed seeing anything like that with my wife around. Keeping clothes on her during the evening was next to impossible, not that I minded. But it was a subtle way of her telling me she was ready, willing and able if ever I was...which was usually, every single night it seemed like. But what really made me laugh was a package of Viagra, something I had never tried, nor felt like I needed to though I had certainly heard about it. Jackie had written a note, which she'd attached to the package of six little blue tablets. "For just in case, and just in case...please read the directions before taking!" Beneath all that was a black silk Kimono, beautifully designed, obviously expensive, along with another note. "Not to be worn until you've showered, and the clock says seven," she had added.

I glanced at the clock, it was barely ten a.m. It was going to be a very, very long day.

**

By the time the clock finally rolled around to six, I was a nervous wreck. I'd already stashed the pills in the medicine cabinet having no intention of taking them. I started the shower, getting it all nice and hot, and then walked back over to the cabinet, took out the pills, read the directions, and swallowed two. Just in case.

I then stepped into the shower taking a long one. By the time I got out, it was six thirty. I sat on the toilet seat, waiting for what I supposed would be a super erection, which never came, and which now suddenly began to worry me even more. I considered taking another little blue pill, but thankfully didn't. God only knows...

At five minutes to seven, I slipped into my black silk Kimono, and went downstairs to wait. At five minutes past, the girls arrived, though Jackie rushed Darla upstairs without either one of us saying a word to one another.

"Fix a drink, relax. I'll call you," she told me.

I did, sitting there wondering what the two of them were up to, what was going on, and how long before I heard my name finally being called. When I looked down at myself, I was as hard as a rock. My prick was as big as it had ever been, if not more so, and there was no way of hiding it either! It stuck out of my flimsy black silk robe like a cobra prepared to strike, and the thought of that suddenly worried me. "What the hell will she think when she sees this?" I asked myself, just about the time I heard the sound of my wife's voice calling to me from up the stairs.

I stood up, walking towards them, the scene from the wizard of Oz where the Lion is trying to hide his own tail suddenly coming to mind.

When I walked into the bedroom it was filled with what had to be a hundred spice scented candles. The bed had been turned down, brand new red satin sheets on it, with my wife standing next to the bathroom door wearing what was a rather sexy, very revealing black negligee herself. She looked incredible, and under any other normal circumstances, I'd have attacked her immediately. At the moment, all I could do was stand there grinning stupidly with my dick sticking strait out which she smiled at.

"Why don't you get on the bed?" she told me, which I then did...waiting. Jackie then knocked on the bathroom door asking, "Darla? You ready honey?"

Seconds after that I heard the door opening, and then Darla stepped out. She of course was wearing a white, equally enticing negligee. To be honest, they looked like a pair of matching salt and peppershakers. But I wasn't about to tell them that. Not that they both weren't sexy as hell, they were. But I had another image of me being the prepared meat to this feast, and the two of them being the spices to be added to it.

Darla however was staring at my very stiff cock. A fact that couldn't be hidden away very well, and I wondered then if taking two of those little blue pills wasn't a serious mistake after all. I'd seen myself erect enough times to know when I was aroused, and when I was really aroused. This was that...times ten. I don't think my prick had ever been any harder, any more swollen or angry looking. And at first I actually feared that by her looking at it, she'd maybe even change her mind. Which wouldn't have necessarily been such a bad thing, as hard cock or no...I was still nervous myself. At least it wasn't a monster, though it almost looked like it was a hell of a lot bigger than it really was, though maybe...it was for all I knew. It was very possible that taking two pills made it not only hard, but perhaps a bit bigger as well. Or at least, it certainly felt like that to me anyway. Darla continued to stand there staring at my cock as Jackie took her hand in hers and began leading her towards the bed. I wondered then if she might think she was being led to the slaughter and might still back out. Instead, she finally looked up towards me blushing as she spoke, "You have a very beautiful cock!" she said her face burning crimson.

"Thank you," I said having no idea what else to say, now blushing myself as Jackie held back a laugh looking towards me.

"Familiarize yourself with him honey...with it," she then amended. "Go ahead, touch him however you'd like to, feel what it feels like, play with it, get used to it," she coached her in doing.

Words sort of failed me after that. Darla opened my robe exposing even more of me. Almost delicately she wrapped her hand around my more than aroused member, getting the sense of it in her head I suppose, though her trembling hand was sending a lot of senses my way as well, and suddenly I was more than glad I'd taken the pills, now wondering once again if maybe I should have taken another.

"We're not in any sort of a rush here," she reminded her. "We have all night...as long as it takes, as slow as you want to go," she again stated seeing the relief mixed with a great deal of excitement and joy in Darla's face as she took her time exploring me, fondling me, and at times, merely moving me back and forth as she sat there staring at my prick.

It was fucking hot as hell as she did all that.

The one thing we had discussed at length, and which Jackie had of course talked about with our friends, was another major important factor in their agreeing to all of this. Even though Darla was now on the pill, and had been for some time, I was the one who was incapable of having any children, not Jackie. And though we could have adopted, or gone with a sperm donor or something, Jackie had long ago come to the conclusion that if we weren't capable of having one of our own together, then we simply weren't meant to. So Darla knew as we all did going in, there was never any worries or fears about something like that happening. Which had been initially one of my best friend's major concerns.

"So, what does it taste like?" she asked looking towards my wife. "Can I do that too?" she then asked.

"Honey, you can do anything you want to, this is your night," Jackie told her. "And...just so you know, if there's anything you'd like to feel or experience before you finally do decide it's time, we're both here for you as well for any of that."

I opened my eyes wide over that one as I looked at my wife. Though she continued looking at Darla as she continued. "Anything honey...anything at all, ok?'

"Ok," Darla smiled, and then held me in both of her small delicate hands, leaned over and took me into her mouth. She sucked lightly, almost too much so, and then seemed to get over whatever shyness and nervousness she might have had, though I secretly wondered as she did so, if this was one area at least that she might have had a bit of previous experience with, as she began tickling me with her tongue just as good as Jackie ever did. She was soon mouthing me in pure unbridled delight, as I lay there praying that the little blue pills would perform their magic, whatever that might be, and keep me stiff for a while as I was already threatening to fill her mouth full of my seed. Luckily, and thankfully perhaps, Jackie sensed this as she sat watching her, and finally made a suggestion which I was more than delighted to hear just seconds before all hell would have broken loose.

"Now then...how about we pleasure you a little," she then stated, and helped Darla lay down on the bed. "Dan? Would you do the honors?" she then asked me. "I think she's ready for you to unwrap her now," she told me.

There were a total of three dainty little bows holding the front of Darla's sexy little nightgown closed over her breasts.

"With your teeth," Jackie suddenly added, inspired.

I glanced quickly towards Darla just before leaning over to begin doing that when she made a request of her own. "Before he does, would you mind it very much if you got naked too? I think...it would help to make me less nervous if you were as well," she said speaking at my wife.

"Sure darling, like I said, anything you wish."

Jackie didn't just strip either. She slowly, teasingly untied her own little laces, revealing bits of herself seductively until she too was naked. Positioning herself near Darla's head, I was a little surprised to see her reach up and lovingly cup one of my wife's full breasts, hefting it comfortably in her hand, feeling the weight and softness of it as she did so. "You really do have gorgeous breasts," she said breathlessly.

"And so...do you," Jackie responded, nodding her head towards me as I finally began untying the bows that hid her own twin treasures. Moments later I was indeed kissing and feasting on the succulent looking caps of her breasts, nipples as hard, if not more so than Jackie's were as I ran my tongue lightly over each before pulling them between my lips, giving them a firm, yet gentle sucking. Darla moaned pleasurably, signaling that whatever I was doing to them, felt exquisitely wonderful.

"God that's nice!" she cried out, still fondling my wife's breast, her fingers easily locating and now rolling one of Jackie's firm stiff tips between her fingers.

It was only natural that I began lavishing a trail of kisses, licks and gentle sucks down her stomach, soon lingering near her naval, hinting as I did so where I would soon be heading. Her moans became deeper, longer, all consuming as I did so. Jackie had in fact begun to softly caress Darla's now neglected breasts, running the palms of her hands like flowing water over each, teasing her, heightening the thrill and sensation of our simultaneous onslaught of Darla's tender flesh as my tongue finally reached the sweet moist folds of her puffy split.

I felt Darla shudder, jerking slightly beneath me as I slipped my hands comfortably beneath her ass, kneading it as she slightly arched upwards meeting the roll of my tongue as it slid ever closer towards her hard little clit.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers
12