How My Life Has Changed Ch. 03

Story Info
Willing wife enjoys the ultimate taboo.
3k words
4.25
90k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Us

I became more and more besotted with George. There wasn't anything that I wouldn't do for him; my reward being ever-increasing sexual pleasure. He had a bit of a fetish about lingerie and was forever buying me expensive undies that became racier and racier. I'd always been a bit self-conscious of my meager breasts and had tended to wear padded bras to give the impression of being more endowed, but George convinced me they were beautiful and I should be proud of my figure the way it was.

I became more comfortable with the flimsy bras he chose. They were pretty, feminine, very seductive. As my panties became briefer so too did my little pubic triangle, being averse to protruding pubic hair. When he bought me my first string the inevitable occurred and he helped me rid myself of the last vestige of hair between my legs. The sight of a distended clitoris as I looked in a mirror was a real visual thrill for both us. The sensations of cunnilingus with a silky smooth crotch were just divine. My collection of seductive nightwear grew, but they were never worn for long; you could say that were worn to bed but seldom in bed. Although comfortable with nudity in the bedroom or anywhere else we made love, I preferred to be at least partly clothed elsewhere in the house, even if what I was wearing might be quite sheer. One of my favourites for lazing around was a pair of boxers and one of his shirts buttoned at my midriff.

I was comfortable being bra-less at home and in the evening but could never contemplate going to work without a bra and certainly not going without knickers.

We were shopping and George was taken by a long slinky gown. We were in a bit of a hurry and knowing I could take it back if it didn't fit we bought it and went on our way. That night I decided to wear it. I put on a pretty pair of panties and slipped into the dress. I loved its look and feel but the lines of my panties were all too visible.

"Darling, we're going to have to take the dress back. You can see my panty lines."

George came closer.

"That would be a real shame. It really suits you and you look wonderful. Go without panties and your problems are solved."

"But I can't."

"I don't see why not."

"Well I always wear panties."

"You used to always wear a bra," he said with a big grin.

I knew he'd be disappointed if I didn't wear the dress. There was only one way forward. I lifted up my dress and pulled down my wispy little panties. Having straightened my dress I checked in the mirror; everythinglooked fine; but it felt strange wearing nothing but the dress and a pair of sling back sandals.

Passing through reception was a bit of a nightmare as I imagined everybody would see how little I was wearing but what the hell. Dinner was a delight and dancing afterwards a real pleasure. The sensation of being so close, his fondling my buttocks, my feeling his erection, really turned me on. I became oblivious to our public surroundings and gave in to my carnal instincts anticipating fondly the inevitability of what would follow in the privacy of our room.

As our lovemaking became more adventurous I became more comfortable taking his penis in my mouth. I'd read about women being able to deep-throat their lovers and although I knew that was what George wanted I was never pressurized. One night we were in the classic 69 position; me on top; his tongue working my clitty to a frenzy. I had to do it; I took a deep breath and forced myself to swallow him fully; I did it! I squeezed and fondled his balls and he was soon cumming gallons deep in my throat. It seemed strange not tasting his salty sperm. My climax followed very soon after but this was not the end for either of us. His cock remained hard; he mounted me and we both experienced a strong second climax and for the first time we both had a multiple orgasm. Things could surely get no better.

Horny And Lonely

George had begun to travel more and more. At first he was just away a night at a time but recently it had been more. This time he'd been in Paris for three days. I was missing him ever so and feeling horny as hell. We'd made love just before he left on Monday morning and since then I'd had three miserable nights alone in our bed. I had been tempted to masturbate to relieve my pent-up desires. I thought about using the dildo he had produced one night when we were making love. It was an exact replica of his erect penis which he had had made in Hong Kong before we'd met. But I was able to persuade myself that abstinence would be rewarded many times over when were reunited. It just needed willpower. God, it was hard but somehow I managed!

I could hardly concentrate at work on Thursday as I imagined all the lewd things that we would get up to that night that would culminate in the orgasm I so desperately craved. He called just after lunch to say he was back in London. He promised a night of unremitting passion and pleasure ... my legs weakened as I pictured us endlessly making love. My pussy was on fire and my juices were flowing copiously ... it was as if he was with me ... his hand under my skirt ... feeling my clitoris ... satisfying my hunger. I hung up and came to my senses ... I was at the office for goodness sake.

The afternoon passed slowly as I counted the minutes. I accomplished very little and at the first opportunity I left for home. I needed time to prepare myself ... to get ready for the return of my husband ... my lover ... the one who was going to satisfy my ever-increasing sexual desire.

Once home I checked that there was champagne in the fridge and made a reservation at a favorite bistro nearby. Then I could begin to pamper myself and get ready for the night ahead. As the bath was running I rummaged through my wardrobe to choose a dress. I'd already decided that I would wear a rather risqué low-backed satin basque. It was slightly boned and with several hooks at waist level it was a bit like a corset reducing my already slim tummy. Although a bit of a bugger to put on I knew the effect it had on George being one of his favorites. Panties would be superfluous. Yes the cream wrap-around dress and the sheerest dark nylons would provide the seductive look I was after. I soaked in the bath and fastidiously shaved my legs and pubes.

I dried my hair and sat at the dressing table to do my makeup. It took a while but I was pleased with the result. Once dressed I went into the lounge and as I was putting out some glasses the phone rang. It was then the bombshell hit.

"Darling, I don't know how to say this, and I'm ever so sorry, but the Paris deal is on the point of collapse and I have to return. Please understand. It's so important that I pull it off. Believe me I want to be with you. I'm as desperate to make love as you are but please try to understand. I promise and I mean that sincerely I'll be back tomorrow and I'll make it up to you. It'll be just you and me all weekend."

"I understand, Darling. I know how important the deal is and I can wait," I lied. "I know, if anybody can pull it off, you can. Give me a call when you get to Paris. I miss you ever so," and with that we hung up.

I was distraught. It as going to be another utterly frustrating night alone. I opened the champagne bottle and poured myself a glass. I was about to take my first sip when the doorbell rang. I was sure it was George and that his call had been a wind-up. I rushed to open the door but it wasn't George but Janet.

"Oh I've come at a bad time and interrupted something," she said. "I should have called but I thought I would surprise you."

"No come on in. You're not interrupting anything. Iin fact I'm on my own."

We went into the lounge and poured her some champagne.

I told her about George and suggested that instead of canceling the reservation the two of us could eat at the bistro. She jumped at the idea and after some more champagne we set off. Over dinner we caught up on each other's news. I was delighted to hear that they were moving back to the area. We talked about our relationships and it became clear that I was the one who had lucked out.

Although still in love with Brian her sex life had become disappointing. It had started fine but with time had waned. Brian had become more and more wrapped up in his career. They had sex rather than making love and it was becoming less and less often. We were both damsels in sexual distress albeit for very different reasons. There was a sense of inevitability in how our night would end.

We had taken off our coats when she pulled me towards her.

"I've missed you, Marion. I need you to make love to me like you used to," she begged.

"I need you, too. You can't believe how horny I am (here was me thinking I was going to have another lonely night in bed). I can't say how pleased I am that you're here; it will be just like old times."

We paused in the lounge to collect the last of the champagne and our glasses. I led her to the guestroom. While desperate to be with her I wasn't ready to defile our matrimonial bed. As I closed the curtains she began to undress.

As she discarded the blouse I could see her firm breasts strain against a pale blue bra. There was a momentary pang of jealously but nothing like before. As she lowered the zip of her skirt it simply fell away. How strange to see tights again ... so unalluring ... spoiling the look of her pretty briefs. She pulled them down and lifted first one foot then the other to remove them ... there was no mistaking the damp patch on her panties.

I undid my dress and let it fall open. I began to blush as I wondered what she would think of my minimal attire.

"You look ever so seductive, Darling. I can't believe the change. Is this George's doing?"

"In a way, yes," I said somewhat sheepishly. "I wanted to please him but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I just love wearing sensual undies. I get a real thrill. You need to try it. I promise you won't be disappointed and nor will Brian", I smiled.

"Maybe I will," she replied as she slipped my dress off my shoulders and took each other in our arms. I opened my lips sensing her tongue wanting to probe. It was just like old times . I'd almost forgotten the pleasure I got from Janet's soft, sensual tongue. It was a reminder of how accomplished she was and what was in store.A shiver passed through my body. I pulled her closer ... her hands wandered lower ... down my back ... over the tight band of my basque ... to my naked buttocks.

"Let's go to bed," I begged. " I can't wait much longer I want you ... I need you."

She unclipped her bra and lay down beside me. I played with her breasts; they were as firm as I remembered.

"Do you fancy a frolic in the Jacuzzi?" I asked.

"Sounds heavenly."

I got up, ran the bath, and sat on the bed on my return to the room. I was about to take off my stockings when she offered to do it for me. She undid the four clasps before peeling them off. Her hands moved to my back and deftly unclipped my basque.

On the way to the bathroom I asked, "Would you fancy George making love to you?"

"Well ... yes. I could really fancy that," she admitted.

I went into the master bedroom and retrieved the dildo from the drawer.

"I'm not offering the real thing ... he's mine ... but this is the next best," I said as I returned. "This is George."

"What do you mean this is George?"

"Quite simply, Darling, this is an exact and I mean exact replica of George's penis."

"You're kidding."

"No I promise you. He had it made ... how I've no idea ... but it's perfect in every detail."

"That's incredible ...it's incredible ... showing that off is the fastest way to lose you hubby, Marion."

We both burst out laughing and were still laughing as we sank into the bubbling water. We bathed each other and lay back to enjoy the arousing sensations of the fine water jets between our legs.

"I think I'm ready for George," she purred.

We quickly dried each other and scampered off to bed. We lay on our sides and kissed tenderly feeling our passions arise. I reached for George and changed position. Kneeling above her and facing her feet I gently parted her labia to expose her beautiful clitoris which was fully protruding from her little hood. I lowered my head and my lips soon brushed her centre of pleasure. I sucked and tongued her to a frenzy before I slid George deep in her pussy. She gasped and groaned as I thrust it in out. I stroked the artificial sack and fantasised that the three of us were making love together. I withdrew the penis and began to suck it almost believing that it was the real thing.

"Don't tease me, Marion. Please let George make love to me."

It was surreal ... we were both fantasising that it was really happening ... and the effect was incredible. Her vagina gripped George and her body spasmed ... in seconds there was a shriek as the first wave of orgasm hit her. She lay motionless as she enjoyed the ultimate pleasure.

It was my turn again and I was about to come when the phone rang. My initial response was to let the caller hang up but realised it could be George.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Darling. It's me. I hope you're not still mad at me," he enquired.

"Not any longer," I replied. "You'll never guess who turned up tonight." I didn't give him a chance to answer and continued. "Janet. We've had a great evening catching up and I suggested that she stay over. I'm in bed and about ready for sleep." I was perhaps a little economical with the truth.

"Things seem to be back on the rails, here in Paris. I shouldn't be late back tomorrow."

"I'm so pleased, Honey. I'm really missing you."

Janet had continued to stroke my clitoris softly during the call but suddenly she plunged the dildo deeply into me. I was unable to contain an involuntary groan.

"Marion, are you alright?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Sweetheart. I'm fine but I need you," I moaned.

"Are you playing with yourself?" he quizzed.

"I couldn't wait any longer, Honey" I pleaded. "I was so horny expecting you home tonight ... I couldn't resist the temptation."

"Tell me what you're doing," he begged. I could tell he was aroused.

"I will if you will," I teased.

"I'm naked on the bed with a large erection in desperate need of attention."

"Stroke it, Darling," I urged. "We may be separated by many miles but at least we can come together."

"I am stroking it ... tell me what you're doing."

"I'm playing with a nipple and I have George 2 deep in my pussy."

Janet maneuvered quietly above me. She plunged the dildo in and out as she tongued my clitoris while gently probing my anus with her fingers. The pleasure was almost unbearable ... made even more so by the knowledge that my husband was listening to my shrieks and groans.

As orgasm approached Janet withdrew the dildo. Why was she depriving me of my climax, I wondered but I was unable to ask? And then I sensed the dildo at the entrance to my anus ... Oh God ... I was going to have to surrender ... there was no way I could stop her. Slowly she pushed ... slowly it penetrated me ... pause ... deeper ... pause ... deeper. The sensation was incredible and even more so as she returned her tongue to my clitoris.

"Oh, God," I screamed. "I'm coming." I moaned and groaned as the waves of ecstasy spasmed through my body. No sooner had I come than I was aware of George's familiar gasp and pictured his endless ejaculations.

"That was fantastic, Darling," I purred. "It was so strong."

"For me too," he replied. "But it will be stronger tomorrow, I promise. Sweet dreams, Darling."

I turned to Janet. "What an incredible experience in more ways than one."

We lay together enjoying the afterglow of sexual fulfillment and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke the next day I realized it was late and I'd have to rush to get to work. I showered and dressed and as I was grabbing a bite to eat Janet asked if she could borrow some tights and a pair of panties.

"No tights, I'm afraid. The suspender belts and panties are in the top left drawer and the stockings are in the one at the right ... take one of the new pairs," I called back.

I was about to leave for work when Janet appeared.

"What do you think," she asked raising her skirt.

"Simply divine, Darling, but if you're going to insist on wearing such skimpy panties you may want to shave a bit more!" She blushed a little and then smiled.

I kissed her goodbye and set off for the office.