How My Life Has Changed Ch. 04

Story Info
Marion encourages anal sex.
1.1k words
4.33
41.9k
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George's Return

Needless to say it was not a particularly productive day. I was preoccupied with what had happened the night before and what lay in store. The day dragged on and I was over the moon when I was able to leave at four.

Back at the flat I restored the guestroom to a state of normality and consigned the soiled sheets to the washing machine and then set about pampering myself for George's return; hoping to God there would be no repeated disappointment.

The phone rang. It was George at Heathrow. He'd be home by six. I'd less than an hour.

There would be no bistro tonight.Instead it would be straight to bed. I opened the pack of condoms I'd bought on the way home. I removed one and put the others in the bedside drawer. I gingerly opened the foil and slid out the slimy rubber.Believe it or not I'd never seen such a thing before far less touched one. I quickly slipped it under my pillow. Once undressed I went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and emptied my bowels before moving to the bidet. I fastidiously cleansed myself both front and back then finished my ablutions with a refreshing shower.

Back in the bedroom I started to get ready. As I sat on the bed pulling on my hold-up stockings I thought what else to wear. There would be no underwear for sure but should I wear a dress or one of my nighties. No I'd wear one of George's favourites, a short white negligée that was almost sheer ... there would be no doubt what my immediate expectations were. I got a little carried away with my makeup applying more eye shadow and mascara than normal. I finished with a frosted pale pink lipstick. As I combed my hair I was more than pleased with the view I saw in the mirror. I looked quite vampish; surely he'd be pleased. I stepped into a pair of sling-backs, yet another favorite of my dear husband.

I went to the kitchen and took the champagne from the fridge. I poured myself a glass and moved to the lounge to await his return.There could be no repeat of yesterday; he'd soon be home.

The clock chimed six and seconds later I heard keys in the lock ... he was back ... the orgasm I so desperately craved was now just a matter of time ... no need to rush ... take it slow ... enjoy.

"I missed you, Darling," he said as came into the hall.

"You've no idea how much I missed you," I replied and then we were in each other's arms. I purred with contentment as we cuddled and kissed.

I poured him a glass of champagne.

"You look beautifuland even sexier than ever. Your makeup is stunning and that new perfume is really sensual. I sense your urgency to make love but can I be permitted to take a shower?"

"Of course, my Darling ... there is no hurry ... we're together ... time now has no meaning."

George went off to freshen up. I returned to the lounge. As I sat on the sofa, enjoying my bubbly, I realized my negligée had parted but I saw no need to retie it.

George returned to the lounge in his dressing gown. In between cuddling and sipping our champagne we briefly caught up on each other's news but it wasn't long before we retired to the bedroom.

I was working his shaft with long slow strokes and licking the rim and head. He was as hard as I had ever remembered. He was using his tongue to great effect on my clitty and occasionally he would lick past my vagina down my perineum always stopping short of my little puckered ring. Tonight I wanted my taboo spot to have its own bit of foreplay. As he licked my perineum I moved slightly so as his tongue was on the spot. There were no objections ... his tongue licked back and forth over my hidden jewel ... the sensation was just out of this world.

I reached for the condom and rolled it down his penis.

"What's going on?" he asked. "You haven't stopped taking the pill?"

"I'm still on the pill but tonight I want to feel you in my botty."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely but be ever so gentle ... treat me like a virgin."

"Trust me."

We coupled normally at first with me on top kneeling above him ... what a joy to be making love again. It would have been easy from this point to have taken both of us to the climax we desired without changing position but I forced myself out of the rhythm.

"I'm ready now. I think it'd be best if I was on my side," I whispered.

We had one last long kiss before I shifted position. George fondled my clitoris and vagina briefly before probing the target with his finger. To my joy it slipped in easily and so did the second finger. I was fully relaxed and ready for his penis. I was ready to be deflowered and lose the last vestige of virginity.

"Do it now, Darling," I purred.

I felt his penis begin to stretch my anal ring ... I gasped ... it was happening ... sliding in ... deeper ... deeper. I felt his balls against my pussy lips ... he had penetrated me fully. I was so pleased that there had been no pain and now I could relax and enjoy the sensations that were coursing through my body.

As he started to withdraw his penis he began to rub my clitty ever so softly ... the feeling was incredible ... then he thrust into me again ... my arousal had reached a level never before experienced ... in and out ... higher and higher. I wasn't going to last long before cumming but I wanted him with me. I tensed my sphincter muscles and I heard him groan ... he was as close as me ... in seconds we climaxed together. I had a feeling of total satisfaction and just lay purring as he withdrew.

"That was just incredible," he sighed as he gained his breath.

"For me too, Sweetie."

As we cuddled in a post-coital embrace I realized that he remained hard.

"Do I sense there is still life in my love toy?" I teased. I didn't give him a chance to answer. I removed the condom and took him in my mouth. He was soon panting and ready for some more lovemaking. I straddled his hips and took him deep in my pussy and rode him hard. It wasn't long before he was ejaculating again and groaning in ecstasy. He had never cum twice in such a short time.