How My Life Has Changed Ch. 06

Story Info
George has an office party.
2.3k words
4.34
42.3k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George's Office Party

Having returned from the hairdresser I made a light lunch and reflected on what to wear for the reception at George's office. Being in the afternoon it wouldn't be too formal ... I wondered about the dress I'd worn when Tor and Wenche came for dinner ... yes that would be fine and I could wear my new black boots. I'd wear my pale blue slip but had no desire to wear a bra and hell I'd dispense with knicks ... it'd be fun to whisper to George that I was sans panties ... the dress was long enough ... nobody else would ever know.

I went upstairs to get ready. After pampering myself in the bath I dried off and returned to the bedroom to dress. I opened a new pack of dark hold-up nylons and slipped them on. Once in my slip I sat at the dressing table and carefully applied my make-up. I checked myself in the full length mirror and was pleased with the effect ... no ghastly panty lines ... the slip flowed smoothly over my feminine curves ... the lace revealed some but not all of my intimate parts. I glanced at my watch ... plenty of time ... the taxi wasn't due for half an hour.

I walked through to the other room to collect my dress and as I was about to return to the bedroom I inadvertently glanced out of the window. To this day I don't know why but what I saw held me mesmerized.

There in the bedroom next door was Wenche and another woman lying naked on the bed in flagrante delecto ... kissing passionately ... legs entwined ... hands fondling the very centres of their female sexuality ... providing each other the pleasure only women know how. Memories of Janet came flooding back and I was suddenly extremely aroused. I was unable to tear myself away.

Suddenly they broke their embrace and Wenche's lover stood up. She was stunning ... taller than Wenche with large, beautifully-shaped breasts and extremely prominent nipples ... her hair was jet black, straight, and close to waist length. As she stood then some of her hair had fallen either side of her breasts creating a rather erotic effect. Her pubic hair was ungroomed and prolific creating an extreme contrast to Wenche's bare pubes. When I saw the tufts of underarm hair I concluded she was French. I have fastidiously shaved my armpits as I imagined such hair to be vulgar and offensive but this beauty went a long way to justify the counter argument. She was beautiful and just as nature had intended.

She reached for something on the bedside table and as she stepped into it I realised it was a strap-on dildo of quite immense proportions. Wenche knelt up and helped her secure the straps and they were soon together again on the bed. The French lady lay on her back and Wenche crouched over her and just as she was about to lower herself onto this phallic object the bell rang.

"Shit," I thought. "The taxi's here and I'm not ready." I quickly fastened my dress and rushed downstairs. As I opened the door I must have looked a little flustered. "Could he tell my state of arousal?" I wondered. I told him I'd be with him in a few minutes. Without thinking I grabbed my handbag which fortunately was ready, pulled on my coat, and left.

It was only while sitting in the taxi I realised that I should have spent a bit of time cleaning up the copious flow of pussy juices ... going without panties in this condition was looking like a less smart idea. I surreptitiously took my compact from my bag and I glanced at the mirror. Although my makeup was holding up I was extremely flushed ... I sensed I looked like I'd been interrupted from a heavy lovemaking session and that was exactly how I felt but there was nothing I could do ... I'd just have to brazen my way through. At least I would be able to freshen up at George's office before we met the guests ... or so I thought.

Despite my best efforts I was unable to expel from my thoughts what I had just witnessed ... my mind was on autopilot ... could Wenche become a surrogate for Janet ... how to get started ... how soon ... would she be interested ... we could offer each other so much ... she could provide what I craved ... I needed her. My arousal was just not subsiding. The only way things would return to normal would be to relieve myself in a toilet at the office ... risky ... degrading ... humiliating.

We were soon at the office. I paid the driver and made my way inside to reception.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Clarke. Mr Clarke is expecting you. You know where his office is don't you?"

I nodded and moved quickly to the elevator.

Fortunately I met nobody on my way to his office but was aghast when to find several people already there.

"Darling, so pleased you're here. You look ravishing," he whispered. "Let me introduce you to the Chairman and his wife and some of my key managers."

I was mortified ... my worst nightmare. I tried my best to be as composed as possible and began the process of introductions and small talk. At the first opportunity once the formalities had concluded I whispered to George that I needed to go to the ladies. He led the way and once we were out of his office he asked if there was anything wrong. I shook my head but had he sensed something? I slipped into the ladies ... it was deserted, thank God. I entered one of the two stalls and locked the door. I had my dress off in seconds, raised the hem of my slip, and sat on the toilet. My fingers sped to my engorged clitty, promising the relief both it and I craved ... God, I hadn't been so wet in ages, if at all.

Then I heard the outer door open and was aware of a couple of women talking. Shit, I'd have to wait but for how long.

"Go ahead, Mary. The other stall will be soon be free."

There was no mistaking the chairman's wife, Jane. Things were going from bad to worse ... I froze ... time seemed to stand still but eventually I heard the other toilet flush and the door open.

"No need to wait, Dear. I'll join you soon," said Jane.

The outer door closed as Jane locked the adjacent stall door. Things were so quiet that I could clearly hear her urinating and then another flush. A few more seconds, I thought, and I'd be able to finish things off ... but it wasn't to be.

She opened her door and a few seconds later knocked on mine. "Are you alright, Dear?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I mumbled.

"It's Marion, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'll wait for you."

"No need."

"I insist."

There was nothing for it but to dress and make my exit ... what humiliation.

"I was really concerned something was wrong," she droned as I made my appearance. "You look so flushed are you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just felt a little faint," I lied.

"Take your time and we can return when you're ready."

I sipped the water she'd offered and when I assured her I was ready we returned to the others.

"Thought you'd got lost," joked George.

"She felt a little faint but she's looking much better," answered Jane on my behalf.

Busybody, I thought.

When we were alone I assured George there was really no cause for concern.

Coming so close to being caught had subdued my arousal and I was able to play the role expected of me. People started to leave and I checked my watch. It was a little after 7pm. We'd be going home soon and straight to bed.

As we said our farewells to the last of the guests the chairman dropped his bombshell.

"George that's been a wonderful reception. Jane and I would like you and Marion to join us for dinner."

George had no option but to accept and I had no option but to wait.

"We'd love to," he replied.

Seated at the reserved table I was impressed by the chairman's choice ... one of Oslo's best. The meal met every expectation and there was no mention of my earlier "condition". As we awaited liqueurs and coffee the chairman asked George if he would mind his asking me to dance.

"Go ahead, Mike. I'm sure Marion would love to."

Turning to me, Mike asked, "Shall we?"

"I'd be pleased," I responded.

As we stepped onto the dance floor the music changed from the earlier fast pace to something slower and more sensual and the lights dimmed simultaneously.

Mike tried a waltz style but it didn't suit the music. We ended up in a more intimate embrace ... my arms around his neck ... his around my back. As we moved slowly around the dance floor I sensed his hands pull me closer. Was the swelling I could sense the result of his realising I wasn't wearing a bra? I felt his hands wander lower. Normally I would have resisted but my reawakening arousal ruled it out. Instead I guided us towards a darkened corner at the back of the dance floor.

Out of sight I let his hands freely fondle my buttocks. He was now fully aroused. I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him closer feeling his erection hard against my pubis. I parted my legs as I savoured the sensations ... our only movement was the swaying of hips in time to the music. God, things were out of control ... I'd lost any sense of decorum but so had he. I groaned as my climax erupted ... the relief I had craved was at hand ... albeit under rather embarrassing circumstances. Then I felt his hands grip my buttocks and heard him gasp as he reached the point of no return.

"You must forgive me, Marion," he whispered. "But it's not every day that I get to dance with a lady that's not wearing any underwear."

"I'm wearing a slip," I chided mockingly.

"That may very well be," he continued. "But what I meant was no bra and especially no knickers. It's every male's fantasy. You're a most sensuous woman, Marion, and George is so lucky to have you. I do hope that this indiscretion on my part can remain our little secret."

I corrected him, "Our indiscretion."

"Yes ... quite. Are we ready to join our spouses?" he asked.

"Ready if you are."

We returned to the table to find Jane and George deep in conversation. It didn't seem as we'd been missed ... thank goodness. How would I have been able to explain giving his chairman something approaching a knee trembler on the dance floor? I shuddered at the very thought.

We sipped the liqueurs and chatted. As people began to depart we decided to call it a night.

"Thank you both for a wonderful day. You and Marion must join us on our yacht in the Mediterranean next summer. I'm sure you'd enjoy it and we'd love to have you," were the chairman's parting words as they stepped into a taxi.

As we traveled home George remarked that I must have made a big impression on the chairman as few are invited on the yacht. We were almost home when he asked what had been wrong earlier in the afternoon. As we got out of the taxi I said, "I'll tell you later but right now I'm feeling so horny. Take me upstairs and satiate my desires."

By the time we reached the bedroom I'd undone my dress and discarded it. I turned to George and tore off his clothes. His erection was not yet fully developed but as I stepped back and slowly lifted my slip his penis grew quickly.

"What a wicked girl ... coming to an office reception without panties? What might people think?" he teased.

"To have an opinion they'd need to know and how could they possibly know?"

"Well I'm glad I didn't know or otherwise I'd have had an embarrassing bulge to contain with."

I grabbed his hand and led it to my throbbing pussy. "I've had the female equivalent of your embarrassing bulge as you put it from before arriving at your office. Just feel how wet I am."

"What got you into this state?" he quizzed.

"Later ... I'll tell you later but right now I want you inside me. Sit on the stool."

I straddled him and rode him hard and fast. The sensations of my impending climax were unlike anything before so deliciously strong and in no time my body spasmed. I let out a deafening shriek dug my nails into his back and let the tide of orgasm wash over me. Our mouths met and we kissed passionately. This first orgasm wasn't enough I needed more.

"Suck my nipple, Darling. I need to come again," I begged.

I bared my breasts. His lips brushed a nipple and soon it was being sucked. I felt his tongue stroke my stiff projection. "Oh yes ... don't stop." His fingers fondled my other engorged nipple. Strong currents of arousal spread through my body and in short time I'd had my second climax.

As my orgasm subsided it didn't take much in the way of movement to trigger George's ejaculations.

"Thank you, my Darling. I needed that so desperately and it was strong. Let's shower and I'll tell you all."

As we cuddled in bed I recounted the events earlier in the day. From the intensity of the lovemaking that followed George had inadvertently signalled the effect on him of two women cavorting together was highly stimulating even if we hadn't discussed it and he was in no doubt as the effect that it had had on me. Maybe my fantasy had moved one step closer to realisation.