How My Life Has Changed Ch. 08

Story Info
George and Marion prepare to swing.
2.6k words
4.26
30.2k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday

George's passions were still alive the next morning and we made love with extra vigour to the point that he was running late for work. He showered quickly, dressed, and was off. I was happy to stay in bed and enjoy the afterglow. What would I wear for Wenche this morning, I wondered. I couldn't make up my mind. But there was no rush to decide ... I could decide as I soaked in the bath ... or so I thought.

The doorbell rang. I chose to ignore it ... it rang again and again. I had no choice but to answer. Grabbing George's dressing gown I rushed downstairs.

It was Wenche.

"I saw George leave so thought it OK to come round. Hope it's alright?"

"It's fine," I replied.

"There's something wrong, isn't there?"

"No it's just that ...," I paused. "George and I made love less than half an hour ago and I haven't cleaned up yet. The sheet needs changing and the bedroom's a mess. I wanted to be fresh and fragrant when you arrived ... not soiled and second hand."

"Darling, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Damp sheets and gooey pussies are signs of a strong and healthy sex life. I'll help you change the sheet and then we can shower together."

She undid her coat and to my greatest astonishment she had not a stitch on underneath. "Lead me to your boudoir, Marion," she commanded taking my hand.

"A night of frenzied passion, I sense," she smiled gathering up my discarded undies. "How was it?"

"Out of this world. We both got incredibly aroused watching the three of you. George came twice in my hands ... the first time was as you and Rita were kissing and Tor peeled off Rita's panties ... then when Tor entered Rita after you'd been sucking him. We went to bed and made love for hours and talked about what we'd seen. We agreed it had been an erotic sight and I admitted I'd often dreamed of a similar encounter ... me too had been his reply. We fell asleep. Then this morning, hardly awake, I felt him feeling my pussy ... I didn't need much stimulation before my juices were flowing copiously again ... I played with his erection which was fully developed. As he moved on top I lay back and enjoyed our frenzied coupling ... both of us reliving the events of last night. We came within seconds of each other ... it was strong."

"I'm pleased things are turning out so well," she replied. "It's going to be easier than you thought, I just know it."

I was still feeling somewhat embarrassed at the state of the sheet but there was no comment as we quickly changed it.

"Now, my Darling, let's have that shower." We kissed and hugged while Wenche bathed my vagina soothingly with a washcloth ... sheer bliss. We dried and moved to the bed. We enjoyed hours of unbridled passion ... climax after climax ... all too soon the day had passed.

"Come round for dinner on Saturday," said Wenche as she put on her coat. "I'll find a way to broach the subject with George. Oh I almost forgot," she continued. "Here are your panties ... freshly laundered as promised." Dinner with Tor and Wenche

Wenche called in the afternoon and suggested a little dare for the evening.

"No underwear and your shortest skirt. I'll do the same and we'll see who wins." This lady was incorrigible. It was hard to believe that it had been just a week since they'd been with us for dinner. So much had happened.

"Well how do I look?" I asked when I returned to the lounge.

"Fantastic as ever. I love your skirt but don't you think it's a bit provocative for tonight?"

"Why do you think that?" I teased.

"Well it's so short and I presume there's nothing underneath."

"I seem to remember it was you who persuaded me to start going without panties. Having second thoughts now?"

"Of course not," he paused. "It's just that ..."

"Don't worry, Sweetheart," I interrupted. "The tightness of my skirt will protect my modesty. There'll be no risk of any inadvertent displays. I just don't want Wenche thinking I'm a frump."

"You're a fox and I love you. We'd better be going."

Wenche met us at the door and showed us into the lounge. It was clear I'd lost the competition. Wenche was wearing the shortest flared mini. Her midriff was bare and her loose blouse almost sheer. She looked divine and certainly got George's attention.

"So nice to see you both again," said Tor. "What can I get you to drink?"

We both chose G&T's and while Tor fixed the drinks Wenche placed coasters on the coffee table. No attempt was made to hide her pretty breasts as she bent over. She had George transfixed.

As we chatted Wenche slipped backwards and forwards between the lounge and the kitchen ... it was always hard being hostess at a dinner party. I knew only too well.

"Marion, I wonder if you could help me a moment?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied as I got up and followed her to the kitchen leaving the chaps in discussion.

"I think you've won," I whispered when we were in the kitchen.

"Maybe just," she said as she approached me. She slowly undid two buttons on my blouse. And studied my naked breasts. "Beautiful." I felt her hand between my thighs move gently upwards ... past my stocking tops and beyond. "Delicious," she said as she licked her finger. "So aroused and fragrant," and with that we were in a passionate embrace.

"We better go back but let me tell you my plan for George." She proceeded to tell me. "So what do you think?"

"Hope it will work."

"I'm sure it will," she smiled. "You won't mind me having a bit of a fondle?"

"Of course not. Anything's OK if you can persuade him."

I began to fasten the buttons. "Leave the top one undone. It's much more seductive."

Would George notice, I wondered.

As Wenche returned to the lounge I went to the cloakroom to freshen up. My handbag was still in the lounge so I had to make do. I was engulfed in competing emotions ... arousal ... guilt ... excitement ... intrepidation. I rinsed my hands and fiddled with my hair but could do nothing to quell my arousal. How obvious were my flushed cheeks and swollen nipples? Nervously I returned to the lounge.

I got engrossed in a conversation with Tor following Wenche's plan.

"Seems like Tor's sort of preoccupied," said Wenche, turning to George. "Would you mind opening some wine bottles. Dinner's about ready."

I watched as George followed her to the kitchen. It had started ... who knew how it would end up.

They were away for what seemed like ages but eventually they returned. There was no mistaking George's erection ... something had happened.

Dinner was a culinary delight. I had to admire Wenche's skills ... a wonderful meal in parallel with the surreptitious seduction of her neighbours ... both feats in themselves.

Lots of drinks seemed to flow but I was aware that neither Tor nor Wenche consuming much ... another part of the plan.

In the den over liqueurs the conversation was masterfully steered towards sex. Slowly aspects of Tor and Wenche's sex life unfolded. There were no surprises for either of us ... other than that we were discussing it ... we had seen the 3 of them for ourselves. Then conversation moved up a notch.

"Have you ever experienced another woman, Marion?" asked Wenche.

This was the point of no return ... it was now or never. I glanced at George before replying.

"I have," I replied, "Before I met George."

"I didn't know that," said George. He seemed surprised but not shocked ... either the effects of the alcohol or a genuine reaction but either way it was out in the open ... hurdle one.

"I'm sure we both still have some secrets," I replied in a teasing manner.

Cleverly they questioned George and a clear picture emerged. Yes he'd be happy for me to have a bi relationship if that's what I wanted and yes he'd like to participate but only if I wanted him to.

It was easy from there for them to mention their swingers group ... how it worked ... looking for a couple to replace the couple who had previously lived in our house ... the invitation to join ... subject to vetting by the others ... no need to answer there and then ... think about it and let us know. Then the biggest surprise of all.

"Would you like to see a video we took earlier in the week?" asked Tor. "It would give you a bit of an idea."

It was more of a rhetorical question as before either of us dared answer Tor was dimming the lights and switching on the video and TV.

The scene was their bedroom. I instantly recognised Rita. She and Wenche were entering the room still fully dressed. As they embraced Rita unzipped Wenche's dress and helped it slip to the floor leaving Wenche in the skimpiest of panties. Tor appeared behind Rita and began to undress her leaving the girls fondling and kissing passionately ... her blouse ... her skirt ... her bra. As Tor undressed the girls continued their foreplay. Rita knelt down and peeled off Wenche's panties ... sniffing them briefly before discarding them and burying her head in her lover's crotch. From Wenche's expression and the soundtrack she was in heaven.

Tor reappeared exhibiting his full erection and began to remove Rita's final vestiges of clothing ... yes this was Wednesday night ... this was exactly the scene we had watched ... it was surreal knowing what was to follow.

In the dimness I could see Wenche lying across Tor's lap ... her skirt up ... her hand busy ... groaning gently.

They frolicked on screen and continued past the point that we had rushed to bed. Their lovemaking was so passionate and varied ... women ... man and woman ... woman and man ... all entwined.

Eventually all activity stopped ... they lay close together motionless ... passions spent ... lust satiated. Wow.

Tor switched off and increased the lighting slightly.

"Think about it ... there's no rush. Let us know if you might be interested and we'll arrange a party so you can meet the others and then you can decide."

It was time to leave.

As we approached the door Wenche whispered, "George is keen ... it's up to you, Sweetie."

At the door I was about to give Wenche a peck on the cheek but she had other ideas. Our lips met ... our tongues explored. George was witnessing another side to my persona ... the die was cast ... the outcome seemed inevitable ... or was it ... I shivered.

We said our farewells.

We walked home, hand in hand.

"What a night," mumbled George as he unlocked the door.

"Unbelievable," was my response. "The whole evening has made me hornier than hell. Can't explain it but I've never felt so aroused."

"You and me both."

"Take me to bed, Darling. All I want to do now is make love and more love."

In seconds we were in bed. There was no need for foreplay ... that had already occurred, in a sense. Our lovemaking was unlike ever before. We were both so aroused there was no end to our ardour. Time after time I came and for the first time George had three climaxes staying hard throughout. But then he was spent ... both physically and mentally. I could have kept going so strong was my arousal but it seemed unfair to force him to keep going ... there was always tomorrow. We snuggled together and fell asleep blissfully in each other's arms.

I woke to the pleasures of George fondling my pussy ... probing my vagina ... stroking my clitty.

"Fuck me, Darling ... fuck me hard." Never before had I used such profane language but such was my level of desire or more accurately need. Raising my knees I spread my legs wide ... so inelegant but so practical. No further encouragement was needed ... he was instantly on top of me ... deep penetration and without pause he started to ride me driven solely by instinct and lust. What we were doing was way beyond lovemaking ... it was a ritual called rutting in the animal kingdom ... only one objective ... to seek the release of our sexual energies ... to cum and cum again.

This time it was me who had to stop. I'd cum countless times but now my vagina was tender to the point of pain and felt unable to continue.

"Darling, it's too sore ... we need to stop."

He nodded.

"Let's shower and I'll finish you off there ... OK?"

We cuddled and kissed as the water cascaded over us. I'd never felt so close to him before but then we'd never had such a bout of lovemaking. George was as erect as if this was the start of foreplay. His prowess astonished me and I needed to reward it. I slipped to my knees and took him deep in my mouth while fondling his balls. Despite his earlier ejaculations he was soon ready to discharge again and I was ready to receive.

"Darling, that was fantastic, beyond my wildest dreams. I can't describe how much I love you."

We tarried in the shower as the waves of passion dissipated. We dried each other and as George dressed I began drying my hair. I dressed in my usual Sunday morning lounging wear of lacy panties and thin camisole top and joined George downstairs for breakfast. There was little conversation. Both, I guess, wondering how to broach the inevitable discussion. Eventually George started.

"I wish you'd told me about your experience with women."

Was it admonishment? I needed to tread carefully.

"It just didn't seem important. I don't want anything to come between us to spoil our relationship. I've never felt so happy as I am with you."

"But you're sacrificing something for me and I don't want you to do that. If you want to do it I want you to do it."

"I love you, Babe. You're always so understanding. I promise, if it happens, I'll tell you all about it. Now you tell me if it did happen would you like to participate?"

"After seeing the video last night there can only be one answer. But how would you feel?"

"OK ... I think. If one can separate sex and love as Wenche says then it would be cool."

"And joining the group?"

The knife edge!

"Same thing, I think. What about you?"

"No warm blooded male would turn down such an invitation but I don't want to hurt you in anyway. If you're not game then the answer's a definite no. It's your call ... I'm not going to cajole you."

"It's not like we're cheating ... we'll both know what's going on ... doesn't seem to have affected Tor and Wenche's relationship ... almost seems as if it's brought them closer."

"You're sure?"

"Not sure as such 'cos I don't know but I'm willing to try. If it feels wrong or has an effect on us we can always drop out."

"OK you're in charge ... if at anytime you're uncomfortable ... you say so and we stop. You're the one I love and the one I'll protect. Nothing must upset our relationship."

Involuntary tears streamed from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Darling, but you make me so happy."

"Go get ready and I'll take you out for lunch and while you're getting ready I'll call Tor."

It had been a bizarre eighteen hours ... hard to believe it had been so easy ... was it a mistake ... only time would tell.