How My Life Has Changed Ch. 10

Story Info
Marion has extramarital sex.
3.7k words
4.26
38k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having waved goodbye to George after breakfast, I returned upstairs. It was hard to believe the day had come although it still felt more like a fantasy. I took a leisurely shower as I planned my day. I was still unsure what to wear but decided a morning of shopping would solve my problem. The look I wanted to create was seductive, enticing, willing ... but not over the top ... it would be my version of the seven veils. I left about ten and caught a tram down to Majorstua.

I decided to start with lingerie ... what George had bought for me was for us ... I needed to buy something for him. I had decided I wanted to wear a suspender belt with my stockings. When I wear suspenders I like to wear a fuller panty so it looks like a set and doesn't show any bare skin between ... don't ask me why! What I was after was a modest front but a string-like back. I knew of a couple of stores and tried the first but nothing caught my eye. I moved on to the second which had a much larger selection. I wandered around and soon found what I was looking for.

In essence it was a g-string with a high waist but what I particularly liked was the ruffled frill at the front giving the illusion of a regular panty ... just what I wanted ... I loved the material ... soft ... nearly sheer and a delicate shade of pink. The matching suspender belt and bra were equally delicate and frilly. I paid for my purchases and left.

I visited several shops before I found what else I wanted. I spied a white blouse that took my fancy. It was off-the-shoulder gypsy style and low front and back ... perfect ... but I shouldn't have bought the bra! I found a flared black skirt to round off my ensemble.

I had a light lunch in town before taking the tram home.

Once off the tram, I had barely started my walk home when a car stopped beside me. It was Wenche offering a lift.

"Some last minute shopping?" she teased.

I blushed.

"Looking forward to tonight?" she quizzed.

"A little nervous," I replied.

"Have no fears ... I know them all ... although each is different they're all wonderful lovers ... you'll have a ball believe me ... just relax and enjoy." I thanked her and hurried home.

Up in the bedroom I unpacked my purchases. Ooh la la, this would be quite an ensemble, I thought, but not wanting George to see what I planned to wear I hid them away. I stripped off, went into the bathroom and ran the bath. As the water was running I collected my razor, shaving cream and my enema bag. I then soaked in the bath for ages before starting the shaving process ... my underarms ... my legs ... finally my pussy. I've never felt comfortable using a razor between my legs ... I much prefer George to do it for me ... but I managed and was pleased how smooth I felt.

I filled the enema bag and hung it up. I squatted in the bath and gently inserted the nozzle and lay back as the warm water invaded me. I'd learnt that this was not a process to hurry ... a slow stream was the most comfortable.

Eventually the bag was empty and I was full. It was time to withdraw the tube. I had sensed few cramps so would probably only have to do it one more time. This was confirmed as I sat on the toilet and discharged my bowels. I returned to the bath and repeated the process, which was always more pleasant the second time around. Once finished on the toilet I moved to the bidet ... happy in the knowledge I'd achieved inner cleanliness ... now to finish off ... this was the enjoyable part ... the water spray washing my intimate parts and arousing me simultaneously. It always took willpower to turn the water off ... so easy to tarry as the arousal increased.

I finished with a shower so I could wash my hair and my ablutions were then complete. Once dry I sat at my dressing table, and as I blow dried my hair my mind wandered to the night ahead. In less than a few hours I would be alone with my new lover and I would be rewarded with a night of relentless lovemaking ... the mere thought sent a sensuous shiver through my horny body. Who would it be, I wondered and how would he do it?

It was then reality struck me ... to make love requires being in love ... I love George ... we make love. At this stage I had no idea who my partner would be ... impossible to be in love with somebody unknown so we wouldn't be making love. I was going to spread my legs for a stranger and allow him to penetrate me ... this was nothing more than fucking ... he would fuck me ... I would be fucked ... pure and simple.

My emotions were a mixture of shock, nerves and wanton desire. The aroused state of my nipples and clitty and the copious flow of pussy juices indicated my body's preference, but mentally I was less sure. Did I really want to be unfaithful to my dear husband? But then, being unfaithful implied cheating behind his back, and nothing could be further from the truth. We had discussed it ... he was willing ... it was in the open ... and he'd be having his fun. A pang of jealousy kicked in ... did I want to share my husband's penis with some other woman? Were we jeopardising our marriage?

Pull yourself together, girl, I thought. There was really no way back now ... it had been my idea ... it had been what I wanted ... it was going to happen. I persuaded myself to dismiss the thought of it affecting our marriage. Tor and Wenche had been in this group for more than ten years and from the way they behaved they were as every bit in love as they ever were. I was being silly ... I should relax and enjoy just as Wenche had urged.

I glanced at my watch ... it was late ... I needed to hurry. I quickly put on a blouse and jeans and went downstairs to make a light supper.

George was soon home.

"I anticipated you'd be wearing something a bit more dressy for this evening," he teased.

"I will be, my Darling, but not before you leave. A girl needs to have some secrets."

"Are you going to tell what you'll wear?"

"All I'll say is a new skirt and blouse."

"And underneath?"

"My secret ... but I'll share it with you when you return ... promise."

Once supper was finished I cleared up and let George get ready. He looked quite dishy when he returned dressed in jacket, open necked shirt and a pair of chinos.

"Well the moment of truth has arrived. How do you feel?" he asked tentatively.

"Excited but extremely nervous," was my reply.

"Me, too."

We held each other close before he left.

I hadn't much time to get ready. I rushed upstairs and stripped off, discarding my clothes in a closet. I retrieved my purchases from their hiding place and started to dress. I fastened the suspender belt and rolled on the sheerest of black stockings. I shortened the suspender straps so the stockings were nice and taut and was pleased how comfortably the belt sat on my hips with not the slightest hint of wanting to dig in. I slipped into the flimsy panties and pulled them up crouching slightly to ensure the miniscule gusset nestled between my pussy lips. I put on the blouse next and was somewhat surprised how see-through it was ... no worries ... he was going to see me naked anyway ... what was wrong with a little preview! I stepped into the skirt and realised how short the blouse was ... it seemed I would have a bare midriff ... ooh la la. I grabbed a pair of strappy sandals which I struggled to slip into while I hurriedly applied my makeup and a hint of perfume. A last check of my watch showed I had five minutes to spare ... a last check in the mirror revealed a very sensuous lady. Just before leaving the bedroom I rolled back the duvet revealing the fresh white sheet and put a couple of condoms on both bedside tables ... a clear indication of my expectations.

Back downstairs I opened the champagne and poured two glasses.

There was a ring at the doorbell ... I waited for the second confirming the arrival of my guest. No sooner had it rung for the second time than I heard the door open and close ... the lock being turned ... footsteps on the stairs ... who would it be?

"I'm in the lounge at the front," I called.

"I'm at the top of the stairs."

"Turn left and straight ahead."

I studied the door as the figure appeared. It was Morten, Gerd's husband. He was a typical blonde-haired blue-eyed Scandinavian ... quite a hunk ... dressed in a pink shirt and tight white slacks ... deck shoes and no socks ... wow.

I got up and we embraced ... spontaneously kissed ... ever so natural. He sat on the sofa and I deliberately sat opposite him in the armchair. I wanted him to admire the "goods" before I surrendered to him. He had to feel a little awkward, with an inexperienced member of the group without any form. I played this to my advantage. As we chatted, sipping our champagne, I sensed his eyes studying me in detail ... my breasts and stiff nipples were open to his gaze ... the swelling in his crotch confirmed he was aroused by what he saw. It was now time to be slightly more daring ... I lifted my hem slightly before crossing my legs and letting it fall again ... in this brief moment there would be little I hadn't revealed. I was pleased to see his swelling grow. Continuing to chat, in an ever so innocent way I shifted position knowing full well that my stocking top, suspender clasp and naked thigh were being displayed. Noting his glass was nearly empt,y I got up to refill it. Unashamedly I bent at the waist as I poured knowing full well my breasts were completely exposed. I tarried awhile allowing him time to enjoy the spectacle.

"Would it be appropriate for me to join you on the sofa at this stage?" I asked with a big grin.

"I could think of nothing more pleasant," was his reply.

I sat down and we were soon snogging like a pair of teenagers. Now that the ice was broken things would take their course. He stroked my hair ... my neck ... my earlobes ... as our tongues intertwined. Boldly his hand moved to my bare midriff and lost no time exploring the naked body beneath my blouse. He gently fondled my breast before teasing my nipple between finger and thumb ... I was so aroused and we had barely begun!

I had unbuttoned his shirt and let my hand wander down over his firm chest. I reached the waistband of his slacks and could proceed no further but I wanted to feel what was beyond. Not waiting for an invitation I undid the button and as I lowered his zip I felt his naked penis unencumbered by underwear. I glanced down and was amazed by the size of his erection. I held it in my hand and as I started to stroke it I felt his hand probe under my skirt. I spread my legs and let out a sigh as his finger quickly slipped under the gusset of my panties and found my wet pussy. We continued our uninhibited foreplay, enjoying the pleasures and sensations of our increasing arousal.

"Let's move to the bedroom," I whispered, sensing I was reaching the brink. For some funny reason I didn't want to come before he had penetrated me.

He'd already lost his shirt and as he stood up his slacks fell to the floor. Without the slightest reserve he stepped out of them and followed me upstairs.

As I entered the room the mirror revealed a somewhat incongruous sight ... me fully dressed, albeit a little flushed. and a naked hulk of a near-stranger approaching me still fully erect. I was past the point of questioning the situation ... I was going to surrender to him fully ... whatever he wanted ... I was ready to be fucked ... no desperate to be fucked ... my reward would be the most satisfying orgasm. I was trembling ... not from nerves but carnal desire. A shiver of passion swept through my body as I sensed his erection nestling between my buttocks and his gentle hands fondling my navel.

"I think it's time for me to see the full beauty of your body," he whispered as he began to undress me while nibbling my earlobes and kissing my neck. As my skirt slipped to the floor I kicked off my shoes. Gently he lifted my blouse and as I raised my arms he removed it completely. There was a pause in my undressing while he fondled my breasts and savoured the view in the mirror.

"You are truly beautiful."

I blushed.

Skilfully his hands released my suspenders causing my stocking tops to fall ever so slightly. With one quick movement he'd undone the clasp of my suspender belt and removed it. He knelt behind me and slowly peeled off one and then the other stocking. He was soon back standing behind me.

"I love your panties ... delicate ... sensual ... mysterious." He paused before lifting the frill. "And yet so revealing." The brief triangle of thin material hid nothing. I was mesmerised by both the sight and my feelings.

He continued to stroke me but avoided any direct contact with my genitals ... raising my arousal but withholding my climax. Eventually he slipped his hands in the waistband of my panties and gently lowered them -- but only over my hips where they hung. Slowly his tongue traced a path down my spine and between my buttocks. I involuntarily leaned forward using the low table as support. I sensed him unwrapping a condom as his tongue licked my tight little rosebud. As he stood up his fingers began to stroke my engorged clitty but stopped as his penis softly penetrated my most private sanctum. Wow, the sensation was incredible as the full length worked its way in. Once in he remained still and focussed his attention on my clitoris gently toying with it driving me closer to orgasm. Sensing my climax was close he began to move his penis. By the sound of his panting he too was on the point of ejaculating. I was almost there ... I was on the edge ... he was thrusting faster. I gasped and screamed as the floodgates opened and bolts of ecstasy spread through my whole body. He uttered a loud groan as he came ... his ejaculations were strong and seemingly endless ... the sensations were so intense prolonging the tail-end of my climax. He held me close as we bathed in the pleasure of our post-orgasmic glow. Slowly the sensations began to subside and he withdrew from me. I turned to face him and we began to kiss passionately ... mouths open ... tongues exploring each other.

We moved to the bed and cuddled.

"That was incredible, Morten, so strong."

"I love the sensation of a woman having a strong orgasm when I'm in her ass ... the involuntary tensing of muscles as she starts to come makes her so tight ... it only takes a few thrusts before I lose control and enjoy my release heightened by her continuous contractions."

We resumed our foreplay ... our hands wandered ... stroked ... fondled ... our lips never parted. He was soon hard again and I craved penetration, but I had an overwhelming urge to suck him. I changed position, kneeling either side of his shoulders, facing the end of the bed. Now I could study his manhood in all its glory ... definitely thinner than George but a lot longer. I clasped a hand around the base and gasped when I saw how much extended beyond my hand. I placed my other hand around him and still the head protruded. I shivered in anticipation of him deep inside me, probing the unexplored depths of my vagina.

I gently began to stroke his penis, and as I tongued the bulbous end I sensed his tongue playing with my clitty ... sheer heaven. I was determined to swallow him but was a little scared by his length. I let him invade my mouth but kept a firm grip with my lower hand ... I wanted to be in control ... he'd get what I was sure he wanted but only when I was ready.

I bobbed up and down for a few moments taking him a little deeper each and then took a deep breath ... it was now or never ... I lunged down on him and to my amazement I'd swallowed him fully. I paused gripping the base lightly with my teeth as I fondled his scrotum and squeezed his testes taking one in each hand ... by the groans from behind he was clearly enjoying the sensations ... I decided to stop before I went too far. I moved my head back letting him slowly slide from my mouth.

We resumed our positions side by side and continued our petting.

"If you roll on to your other side I can show you what Gerd calls her favourite orgasm," he whispered.

I rolled over and he lifted my upper leg slightly and positioned his penis between the tops of my thighs.

"Now grip me as tight as you can and enjoy."

The sensations were incredible as his penis slid forwards and touched my clitoris. He used short strokes at first driving my clitoris wild ... I was helpless to hold back my imminent climax ... God it was strong. The strokes became longer but still rubbed my clitty. He rolled me on to my tummy and continued his action. A second climax was nearing and just as it was about to explode he penetrated me on his next stroke. I came like there was no tomorrow. The sensation of his penis against my cervix was truly out of this world ... I was being stretched like never before ... and enjoying it immensely. In and out he pumped extending my orgasmic plateau and then he too came, filling me with powerful torrents of hot semen.

As he softened, he withdrew and I turned to face him. I wanted to hug and cuddle and share the afterglow together, oblivious to the passage of time. Suddenly Morten looked at the bedside clock.

"Goodness, it's almost eleven. George will be home soon."

We hurried into the bathroom and showered. We helped each other dry snatching kisses as we did so. I began to dress while Morten nipped downstairs to retrieve his clothes. I was doing my hair when he returned ... fully dressed and respectable. He bent down behind me and kissed my neck, then nibbled at my earlobe. His hands slid under my blouse and cupped my breasts. My arousal was reawakened ... my blood was surging ... my breathing more laboured. I stood up and we hugged tightly ... kissed passionately ... tongues intertwined. I felt his erection swelling. I squeezed closer and rubbed my body gently against his ... he was fully erect.

"We must stop ... time's getting on ... you need to leave something for Gerd," he smiled. "Let me help you change the sheet. I don't think George would be too keen to see the mess we've made."

After making the bed we made our way downstairs and said our farewells. I returned upstairs to finish dressing. I slipped my suspender belt under my skirt and fastened it. Sitting on the edge of the bed I put on my stockings. I reached for my panties and was surprised how wet they still were. I was tempted to discard them in the laundry hamper but I'd promised George that he'd see me in my full ensemble. I slipped on the soiled garment and repaired my makeup before settling in the lounge.

As I awaited George's return I reflected on the night's events. My emotions were all confused. Yes I had surrendered to a near stranger and not only willingly let him fuck me royally but even encouraged it. Yes it had been sensual ... erotic ... orgasmic. I had been aroused but not satisfied. I needed my husband ... I needed to make love ... I craved the satisfaction that only he could provide.

God what if he'd had a bad night ... or, even worse, had such a good night that he was spent? I heard the door open.

"Wow, you look fantastic ... what a seductive outfit. What are you wearing under your skirt?"

"You'll have to be a little more patient," I teased as we began to hug.

"How was your night?" he quizzed.

"Fun," I paused, "and yours?"

"Incredible in a way ... but ...".

"But what?"

"Well, the sex was great, but it's you I want ... I need you ... "

Tears poured down my cheeks as we kissed and cuddled. I sensed his penis swelling ... my worst fears were unfounded. I slipped my hands into the waistband of my skirt, easing it over my hips and letting it fall to the floor.

We were soon in bed and making passionate love into the small hours.

Only time would tell where things would lead.