How My Son-in-Law Was Laid

Story Info
Hot Indian Mom gets what she needs.
1.2k words
3.8
462k
21
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers

Hai I’m Malini aged 43 mother of 3 children my daughter is married to a 25 year old guy named Sudhi he is a gem of a person I love him when they come to stay in my house at week ends I get very much fascinated by his body and figure when ever I see his hairy chest I feel drip in my crouch and I always wanted to see him fucking my daughter. My hubby is a patient and we are not having sex for the last 3 years. One night I woke up in the middle of the night I went to the kitchen to get some water while passing my daughters room I heard soft moans I was excited I peeped in and found my daughter being fucked by Sudhi I could well see them in the table lamp light my daughter was enjoying and seeing this I felt jealousy towards her I was feeling a sensation in my pussy and I knew well that it was dripping with juices.

I need him the more but how can I? Will he reject the fear was high after a few weeks I made myself to go to their house and reached there I was happy many days he would be having night shift and my daughter would not be there at days she will be at school teaching so I made myself well prepared to seduce him at any cost I began rubbing my breasts at him when ever I got a chance and began showing my breasts when evr I bent to take up something he was noticing me and I felt happy one day I got bold enough I went to the bed room on top and started masturbating with my legs wide spread, panties pulled to one side and two fingers exploring my pussy.he came in after bath and found me in that position and was stunned

"What are you doing? I shouldn't be seeing you do this." He asked astonished I did not move he scanned my thick bush and I could see he was aroused he sat near me on bed and placed his hand on my thigh and pressed it hard he then began to undress me He then untied my bra to reveal my motherly breasts for him. He then took my nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. Then he took me to the bed and laid me on my back. He then started kissing my breasts and slowly worked towards my navel and then to my lower abdomen towards my thick bush. As he reached my bush I inadvertently raised my legs and folded them for him to access. He then used his left hand to widen my crack as he looked at my pussy then he slowly moved towards it to take my clit into his mouth and starting sucking it. It was at that instant I had my first orgasm. It just happened because of my excitement I guess, He sucked my clit for few moments and then his tongue was all over my cunt. He inserted it into my vagina, fucked me with it and licked every part of my pussy clean. he moved over me, positioned himself, held his dick with his right hand and then ran over the head over my pussy lips and my clit. I shuddered as his head touched my clit. He did it for few strokes and then he inserted it into my vagina. I moaned loud. It was the moment I was waiting for.

I slid down onto the floor between his parted legs and looked up at him. He was slightly flushed, trembling a little; I could not tell if he were enjoying my touch or enduring it. I had the head of his cock resting on my tongue. I grinned frilly around it and said” I’ll bite you."

"Yeah, yeah," he said, and wound his fingers in my hair. I worked on him and he was fucking me in the mouth, at first anyway. He cried Mm yes that's good suck it harder go a little deeper further down on it oh I love it when you grab it with your throat like that do it again do it some more oh yeah like that just like that don't stop and then I couldn't stop because he couldn't stop; he was helplessly thrusting up into my mouth, and I was caught inexorably between his strong hands wrapped in my hair and his cock Still panting, he relaxed his hands and let me up. His cock slid out of my mouth, "That felt great," he said. I felt absurdly pleased with myself. , he gathered up my breasts and tongue-flicked and suckled my nipples until I was panting and whimpering and moving all over the bed. I treated him the same way. His dark-rose nipples were as hard as little erasers, and when I flashed my tongue over them it made him shiver and gasp. He pressed me down on the bed and started kissing a trail from my breasts down my belly, stripping my panties off and pulling my thighs apart with his hard, warm, hands. He grabbed one of the pillows off the head of the bed and stuffed it under my ass. He lowered his mouth to my upraised cunt and gave it a long, complicated kiss. His tongue strummed my clit. I shifted and nudged it against him as if it were my mouth kissing him back. I let out a gusting shout and told him don't quit yet, and he didn't. I went off three more times in rapid succession, something that had not happened to me in many years. We continued our interesting kiss, his mouth against the one between my legs, until I was shuddering with juices. He raised his head and looked at me, dazed, his mouth glazed with my juices.

I could hardly talk, except to say, "I want you to fuck me now." He got up and leaned over me so he could kiss me. I licked my juice off his mouth. He sat back and put the tip of his cock to my slit. He did. I felt it slide against the sweet spot inside me when he did. He settled completely inside me, He leaned over me, looking down into my face and said, “You are more beautiful than your daughter” He drew back and shoved it into me, hard. I gripped his arms. He had me spread out he tensed and shivered inside me and I thought he had come, but he carried on; he must have pushed himself to the very edge, felt that edge and pulled back. I wrapped my legs around him and thrust against him. I wrung his cock with my cunt muscles, and cried out” honey! Fuck me till I fucking split! Unh! Right! There! Now!" He collapsed on top of me. In a little while we ended up after some time of rest He was still finger-fucking my ass, and I was starting to get excited I could feel his stiff cock nudging against my thighs and buttocks…

To be continued…

liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers