How Not to Save a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was talking to the lady on reception who actually runs this hotel before I went to bed last night." She explained, "And she said that there could be work for me here at the hotel if I wanted it. You could find something too. We'd manage."

I looked at her. She was serious. Knowing Kimberley like I did I knew that if I said yes, every fibre of her being would be devoted to leaving England and moving to Sardinia together. I smiled at her.

"You know what Princess, I may have to marry you." I said taking her hand.

"Can you at least divorce my fucking Mum first?" She laughed.

The next few days were excitingly dangerous. Kimberley and I continued to make plans for our future together. We grabbed moments together where we could and kissed or hugged or touched each other when we could. Colleen was either uncaring, unobservant or simply stupid as Kimberley and I spent more and more time together and drew closer and closer.

On our last full day we returned to the secluded little beach we had found a day or so before. This time prepared with our swimming things, suntan lotion and towels we decided to spend a couple of hours there relaxing. It was a long walk down the cliff path and Colleen was not exactly built for hiking. We had hoped that she would decide to stay back at the hotel but she insisted on coming. The one concession she did make was that we could go on ahead.

By the time Colleen joined us, Kimberley and I had stopped twice for a rest and a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, she had flashed her tits at me and I had chased her a little way down the path and once she had knelt in front of me and taken my cock in her mouth but we dared not get to engrossed unless Colleen caught us up and discovered her daughter giving her husband a blow job.

Once on the beach we stripped off. I pulled on a pair of swimming shorts while Kimberley fiddled with a bikini.

"What's the matter with it?" I asked her.

"I've got the wrong size top." She groaned.

While I had no objections to her being topless and in all honesty I doubt she did either, in nearly nine years we had always been careful around each other. Colleen must be only a minute behind us now and she might ask questions now.

Somehow we managed to squeeze her ample 34DD breasts into a bikini top that was only designed to accommodate a pair of 34Cs.

"Look at them." She complained, "It's obscene."

"Looks fine to me." I said laughing.

"Oh, you would say that wouldn't you?" She said and started to gently bounce on the spot. Seconds later her tits bounced free.

"Mind you don't end up with a couple of black eyes." I said trying to be helpful.

"Fuck off!" Kimberley replied and tucked her tits back into the straining bikini top, "Oh fuck, now Mum is here."

Still laughing I turned to watch my wife walk towards us across the beach. Grabbing her towel from the bag I laid it out next to ours and she collapsed in a heap breathing hard. I turned to Kimberley.

"Come on then you." I said, "Let's go for a swim."

Once in the water and away from Colleen she forgot about her bikini and we swam around, splashed each other and chatted. As we messed about we found that we had moved down the beach a little way. We swam out a little way and spying a small cove on the other side of a small headland we swam towards it. Behind a low sand dune was a couple engrossed in each other. We were unsure as to whether or not they were having sex or not but apart from them and us the cove was deserted. At the other end of the cove we found a nice spot and stripped.

We began to kiss as the sun dried us off. Our hearts still pounding from our swim we felt a little light headed as our passion intensified. Feeling my stiffening cock pressing into her Kimberley sank to get knees and taking into her mouth began to suck. Glancing across the cove the other couple were definitely having sex. He was laying on the sand and she was riding his cock.

Kimberley continued to suck my cock as she held onto my hips. I wanted to fuck her so didn't want to get too excited. I could hear the girl on the other side of the cove moan in orgasm and I pulled my cock from Kimberleys mouth. She looked surprised at first but then realised what I wanted.

Staying on her knees she turned round and leaned forward on all fours. Kneeling behind her I buried my face between her buttocks and began to lick her pussy and anus. She reached down and started to gently finger her clit.

Mindful that we had been away from Colleen for a while I moved and pushed my cock into her. Pushing back on me she rested her head on her forearms while I quickly and deeply began to fuck her. Kimberley started to writhe and slowly the waves of her orgasm began to spread over her. Without changing my pace I thrust deeper into her pussy until she finally gave out a grunt as she orgasmed strongly. Two or three more thrusts and my own orgasm made me tense up and my cum flowed into her.

I looked up towards the other couple. They had finished and were casually gazing across the cove. While they were too far away to make out any real detail they were smiling and nodding. The man even raised a hand in greeting. I stood up and waved back.

Grabbing our things, Kimberley and I walked down to the water and waded in. Once in the water we managed to pull our costumes on and with one last glance towards the other couple who had obviously had the same idea as us and were walking naked towards the water.

A good swim back towards the main beach we bobbed in the sea and looked towards where Colleen was laying. She was laying with her back to us but we were not sure whether she was either reading or asleep. We exited the water and with Kimberley desperately trying to keep her breasts under control in the undersized bikini top we slowly walked up the beach and lay on our towels.

"You two are like a couple of seals in the water." Colleen said sitting up, "I was watching you for ages."

Kimberley did a comedy seal impression complete with arm movements that squeezed her breasts together. Suddenly the left one made a break for freedom and popped out and she burst out laughing.

"Swim little seal." She said in fits of laughter, "You're free!"

"Oh bloody hell Kimberley." I said pretending to be embarrassed and looked away but not before taking one last look at her gorgeous left breast and giving her a wink.

"There is nothing little about YOUR seals." Colleen said to Kimberley.

"Oh no!" Kimberley giggled, "I feel like a right tit now!"

I looked round and saw that as she had been laughing her other breast had fallen out. I gave her a grin and she shuffled them back into her top.

The next day at the airport waiting for our flight, Colleen and I were talking while Kimberley looked at some bags.

"You know, this holiday may not have done much for us but it has made you two as close as you used to be." She said.

"Closer." I said simply and truthfully.

"Are you going to buy one?" Colleen called out to her daughter.

Kimberley started walking back towards us and smiled. She wrinkled her nose up and looked at me.

"No Mum I have something I want to save up for." She said as she got up to us.

"Oh." Colleen replied disappointed, "I may go and have a look myself."

As she walked away, Kimberley sat down next to me and putting her hand on my thigh kissed me on the neck.

"Don't we?" She whispered to me.

"We do."

12