How NYC Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know your father would be proud of you and Justin for going to Columbia." Teresa said turning her head and looking at Zoe with big sunglasses on.

"I know mom, we both miss him very much." Zoe replied without looking at her mother.

"I've missed having you and Justin around. It has been much quieter around the home with you both gone, in fact I've been thinking about getting a dog." Teresa said nonchalantly.

"A dog would be a good way to keep you busy." Zoe replied, "But what you really need is a good man to really keep you busy!" She added.

"Shut up!" Teresa replied, giggling like a school girl. "Besides, what would you know about a good man?" She asked.

"More than you know mom! More than you know!" Zoe said keeping her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. Teresa looked at her but didn't comment wondering who she had hooked up with as she had never mentioned him in text messages or when they talked on the phone.

__________________

Later that evening after eating dinner at a nice buffet not too far from the resort, Zoe was standing in the bathroom looking at herself as she brushed her hair. There was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Justin asked through the door.

"Yeah!" She hollered back. Justin came in to the bathroom and closed the door behind him looking at Zoe.

"Hey!" Justin said coming up behind her. "It's been so hard not touching you all day." He said and with his left hand brushed her hair to the side and moved his head to her neck. He began to kiss on her neck very softly as to not leave a mark that could be seen by someone. "I love you Zoe." He added, "I need to brush my teeth so we can go to bed." He moved his hand around her stomach and pulled her into him for a brief moment before letting her go. He then reached for his toothbrush and tooth paste.

"I love you Justin, I'll see you in the bed." Zoe said before opening the door and closing it back after she left.

As she walked over to the bed, she looked at her mother who was reading a book and Lizzy was already fast asleep. She got to the bed gently lay upon it before falling back and pulling the covers up over her. A few minutes later Justin came out of the bathroom and got in the bed next to Zoe. Their mother closed her book, "Good night kids." She said before turning out the light which was between the two beds. Slowly, Zoe fell asleep holding Justin's left hand underneath the covers.

__________________

Teresa awakened the next morning to the sound of birds chirping outside the room. She slowly got up going into the bathroom. When she came out she noticed that Zoe was lying on her side with Justin directly behind her with his arm appearing to be wrapped around her beneath the sheets. She smiled as she remembers seeing the exact same thing when they were in Cozumel, Mexico back when they were ten years old. They were both asleep with Justin's head lying in Zoe's hair. It amazed her how friendly they were with one another instead having a sibling rivalry that she had always heard about. She walked into the kitchen area and started the coffee maker.

Thirty minutes later, "Zoe, Justin, Lizzy get up." Teresa said opening the blinds in the front of the room. Lizzy slowly awoken yawning but Zoe and Justin didn't even move.

"Morning mom!" Lizzy said.

"Morning pumpkin." Teresa said as she walked over to their bed and pulled the covers off. She saw Justin's hand up underneath Zoe's shirt and most likely buried between her breasts. "You two wake up!" She added. Justin opened his eyes and realized his hand was in her shirt and slowly pulled it out just as Zoe opened her eyes.

"Sorry!" Justin said softly.

"No problem, good morning." Zoe said turning over and looking at Justin.

"And good morning to both of you." Teresa said which made Zoe look at her. "Coffee is available. We have several events this morning and we need all need to be ready by 9am." She said and turned to go into the bathroom to take her shower. Lizzy went to the fridge and got a plastic bottle of Orange Juice as Zoe and Justin slowly got out of the bed stretching as they moved.

"Hey, sorry about the hand this morning." Justin said apologetically to Zoe.

Zoe looked at Justin and went around to his side of the bed and hugged him tightly, "You never have to be sorry with me ever again, I've told you that." She stood on her toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Are we going to Magic Kingdom?" Lizzy asked.

"Yep! We sure are, after we eat." Zoe replied feeling a bit hungry.

They each waited for their turn to take a shower with Zoe going last allowing herself a few cups of coffee first. At 9am, they were on their way to the mono-rail to head to Magic Kingdom.

____________________

"You seriously had to run me into the wall to pass me?" Justin asked mildly upset as they were had just finished on the Speedway. Justin was riding with their mother while Zoe and Lizzy were in another car with six other racers. They were both running second and third behind another racer when Zoe cut underneath Justin which forced them out of the lane and made him bump into the wall allowing Zoe to take second.

"There's no love in racing Justin!" Zoe said smiling with Lizzy next to her grinning as they had at least bested her mother and older brother.

"Next round I'm driving!" Their mother said, "and Lizzy too." She added while they got back in line to go again.

Justin came up behind Zoe and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure there is no love in racing?" He asked which made her turn around.

"Not in racing, but there always is when you're in a bed!" She whispered back with their mother in front of them. She turned around looking towards the line which was perhaps three races long.

"I'll hold you to that!" Justin said openly not being quiet.

"Hold who to what?" Their mother turned and asked.

"Oh, I just said that we will have another race before we leave this week. One on One." Zoe said while smiling.

Twenty minutes later, Lizzy with Zoe riding shotgun was in the lead with their mother trailing in third with Justin in the side seat. She rounded the last corner and won the race.

"Good job Lizzy!" Zoe said hugging her as they got out of the car. Justin and their mother walked over.

"Well, I guess I got beat. Great race Elizabeth." Teresa said and held her hand out. Lizzy shook her mom's hand.

"Thanks!" Lizzy replied. "Let's go get some Ice Cream."

________________

A few minutes before 7pm Zoe stood looking at herself in the mirror in a black dress that contoured her body down to just above her knees. It was a dress that she had bought a few weeks ago knowing they were coming down to Disney World for vacation. She brushed her hair one last time catching a stray hair. She put the brush down and opened the door to see Justin waiting with Lizzy on the bed while their mother was towards the front of the room by the door.

"Wow! Zoe, you're beautiful in that dress." Justin said and stood up wearing a nice dress shirt and khaki pants. Lizzy stood next to him in a flowery dress.

"Thank you!" Zoe said smiling.

"Finally, you took forever!" Lizzy said.

"That I will agree with!" Teresa added walking over to the table to get her purse. "Alright, let's go eat!" She added.

After a ten minute drive and a five minute wait, they were seated in a nice restaurant in one of the resort's that was closer to Magic Kingdom. They got to the table with Lizzy sitting with their mom and Zoe sitting next to Justin.

"So, we eat and then we go watch the fireworks show." Teresa said while they waited for the waitress.

A few minutes later, their waitress came and took their drink orders. She left them to sit there and wait. Zoe pulled out her phone and took a selfie with Justin beside her. She looked at their mother as she just smiled.

"I was thinking that Lizzy and I could come up to visit in August before Lizzy goes back to school." Teresa said looking at Justin and Zoe.

Zoe looked at Justin for a moment, "Yeah, I think we would like that mom. We could show you the Big Apple." Zoe said smiling.

"Lizzy, have you decided what you want?" Justin asked her as she was sitting across from him.

"I want Lasagna!" Lizzy said back to him.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing." Zoe added.

"Zoe, it scares me some days but Lizzy is just like you." Teresa said just as the waitress came back with their drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress, Ashley, asked as she sat the drinks down.

"Yes!" Teresa replied. They ordered their food and sat waiting for it to be cooked.

__________________

Two hours later, they were sitting on a bench looking at the Cinderella Castle as the fireworks show was just getting underway. The show was longer than normal due to a festival. Justin was sitting next to Zoe with Lizzy and their mother on the other side of her. He looked at Zoe next to him and reached for her hand taking it in his. She looked at him with her eyes glimmering from the shower of fireworks in the sky. He smiled at her before turning and watching the show before them. Zoe smiled as the fireworks continued and reached over for Lizzy's hand and grabbed it. Lizzy looked at her and smiled taking her hand. Lizzy did the same with their mother as the fireworks continued to burst in the sky.

Thirty minutes later, the show was over. They were walking out of the park and towards the car when Zoe had an idea. "Hey mom, um I was thinking that I would walk back to the resort."

"It is nearly four miles!" Teresa replied.

"I was thinking I would take the monorail back to Epcot center!" She said looking to her left which was the Monorail station for Magic Kingdom.

"Yeah, I'll go with her!" Justin added into the conversation as he looked at Zoe.

"Ok, just be careful." Teresa added worried about them.

"Mom, we live in New York City!" Zoe replied.

"Ok come on Lizzy; let's go get some ice cream." Teresa said and walked off to the right with Lizzy beside her.

Zoe turned and looked at Justin who was looking towards their mother and Lizzy. "Are they gone?" She asked.

"I just lost sight of them." Justin said and with that, Zoe wrapped her arms around Justin holding him tightly.

"I've missed being able to hold you like this." Zoe said and kissed his neck softly.

"Let's get moving." Justin replied and they walked hand in hand towards the Monorail with a bunch of people in front of them.

They waited for the next shuttle which took them to the Ticket & Transportation Center which was a hub that had a track that went to the Epcot Center which was near their resort. They looked back at the Cinderella Castle from across the Seven Seas Lagoon while they wait for a Shuttle to Epcot Center.

"At least it's warmer here than it is in New York City." Justin said softly.

"That and I don't have to wear socks when I sleep." Zoe added.

"Yea, I love feeling your feet on mine when we sleep." He replied.

"Justin, I love you so much! You are my other half." Zoe replied just as the shuttle pulled into the center and came to a stop. They waited for the shuttle doors to open and then boarded the shuttle.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the Epcot terminal and departed the shuttle. Zoe went into the bathroom while Justin did the same. Justin waited for Zoe for a few minutes before she came out. Justin was standing next to a photo booth waiting for Zoe.

"Shall we!" Justin said looking at the booth.

"Yeah!" She said and they went towards the booth.

They stayed in there for fifteen minutes letting it take photos of them smiling and goofing off. In a few photos, they kissed with Justin pretending to be disgusted when Zoe kissed his cheek. They left the booth and began their trek around the World Showcase going past the village of Mexico, then Norway, China, and Germany before stopping at Italy to get some ice cream at a cart. They sat on a Bench looking at the Epcot center and the surrounding buildings across the Lagoon.

"Justin," Zoe waited for him to look at her, "Lizzy knows about us."

"What?" Justin asked.

"I was showing her our photos of New York and our New Year's Eve photo came up." Zoe replied. "I explained our relationship to her and she promised not to say anything to mom."

"We'll do it together and will tell her when she comes up to visit in the summer." Justin replied.

"You think we should wait to tell her?" She asked.

"I don't want to lie to her but I don't want her to hate us either." Justin replied after taking a lick from his ice cream cone.

"No matter what, I will always love you." Zoe replied. "Come on, let's walk to the resort." She replied and kissed him on the lips for a mere moment before getting up.

They walked hand in hand down the road that was just off the World Showcase which led to a bridge that connected the Fire Station to the Epcot area. They walked past it and towards their Aruba resort which lay on the other side of the road. As they made it to the tree line, Zoe stopped which made Justin turn around.

"Why are we stopping?" He asked.

"So I can do this." Zoe replied and pulled his head down to meet her lips. She kissed him fiercely pushing her tongue into his mouth. He let go of her hand and slowly moved his hands around her waist feeling her smoothed skin covered by her dress. Zoe moved her hands around his neck feeling the back of his head as they continued to kiss. Suddenly, a pair of headlights shone upon them for a mere moment causing Justin to break the kiss.

"We best not to get caught!" Justin said regretfully to her.

"You're right! We wouldn't wanna get caught." Zoe said reluctantly to Justin.

They continued to walk for a few more minutes until they reached their room. Justin slid his key card in and opened the door. Their mother was lying in the bed reading a book while Lizzy lay asleep next to her. Zoe looked at the clock hanging on the wall which read 12:38am.

"About time you two!" Teresa said to her children as they came walking towards the beds.

"Sorry, we stopped for some fun activities on the way." Zoe replied softly trying not to wake up Lizzy. "I'm going to go change." She added and walked into the bathroom with a shirt and pants that she grabbed from her bag quickly.

A few minutes later she came out and gave Justin a hug, "Good night Justin." She hugged him for a long minute before releasing him. When she released him, he went into the bathroom. Teresa looked at Zoe as she pulled the covers back and proceeded to get in the bed.

"You going to tell me what that was about?" She asked wondering why the long hug.

"Huh? Oh! That was a thank you hug for being the best brother in the world." Zoe responded.

"Really! How is that?" Teresa asked.

"He's always been there for me. Justin will always have a place in my heart." Zoe said as she pulled the covers up over herself.

A few minutes later, Justin came out wearing shorts without a shirt. Zoe looked at him as he walked over to the bed and got in the bed. Teresa closed her book and looked over at Justin who was just getting comfortable.

"Good night Justin." Teresa said as she turned off the light.

"Good night mom." Justin replied.

____________________

The next day, they continued on their family adventure in Disney World going to various shows and activities. Lizzy and Zoe were riding a giant roller coaster while Justin and their mother watched from the crowd.

"Justin, what happened to Zoe in New York that she won't tell me?" Teresa asked.

"What do you mean?" Justin replied.

"She seems so much different than before you guys left. She seems more stubborn and won't really talk to me much. Like the other day, she said that she knew a good man." Teresa replied.

"College has changed both of us mom, we have bonded together through it all. There's no one I trust more than Zoe. I can't tell you what is on her mind mom, not if I want to sleep with both eyes closed." Justin said with a grin on his face.

"Ok, I'll pretend we didn't have this conversation." Teresa said as Zoe and Lizzy were getting off the ride and coming towards them.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" Justin asked Lizzy as they came closer.

"Yeah, Zoe screamed louder than me." Lizzy said giggling with a laugh.

"Hey, you said you wouldn't tell them that." Zoe said.

"I lied, that was too funny to pass up." Lizzy replied still laughing.

"I will admit, you scream like you're still a girl in middle school." Justin added as he was standing next to Zoe. She looked at him for a brief moment before punching him in the arm. "OW!"

"You might have deserved that one Justin." Teresa said as she looked at her phone.

"I'll get her back." Justin replied.

____________________

That night, they all went to bed around midnight to the sound of heavy rain falling outside their room. A typical rain shower had graced itself upon the resort with a little thunder and lightning embedded in the storm.

Teresa awoken around two in the morning to thunder in the vicinity of the resort. She opened her eyes for a few seconds before lightning lit up the room for a brief second, which illuminated the bed next to her in which she saw Zoe atop Justin. Teresa blinked for a second before readjusting her eyes to the very dim room. She had a condition which allowed her to see practically in the dark.

She began to watch as Zoe was above Justin in the bed. She saw Justin's arms were up near Zoe's chest as he was holding her. She could barely hear a light pant from Zoe as she continued to move slightly up and then down upon Justin. She watched silently as they continued to have sex in the bed just a few feet away. Zoe grabbed his wrist with her hands as she slowly moved his hands around her body. A bolt of lightning illuminated the room again allowing Teresa to see Zoe's boobs. They were bigger then her own when she was their age. Zoe moved her hand to her pelvis and in the dim room, she was unsure of what Zoe was doing but she suddenly heard a low moan from Justin. She surmised that Zoe was doing something to invoke great pleasure for Justin.

Teresa's mind began to roam wondering why they were doing this. Why am I letting them continue? What made them do this? The questions ran thru her mind as another bolt of lightning lit up the window over the sink. She saw Zoe's face that looked as if she was in pure ecstasy. Teresa couldn't help but watch even as a tear began to run down her cheek. She heard a slight moan come from the bed which was manly in nature. Suddenly, Justin pulled Zoe down to him wrapping his arms around her. She heard a slight squeak for a few mere moments before it stopped. She watched as Justin and Zoe were heavily panting as there motions came to a standstill.

Then she heard it, "I love you Justin!" in a normal voice from Zoe. There was no response but the shuffling of the covers in which Justin pulled them over the two of them shielding their bodies from her eyes. She then smelt the scent, the scent of sex that she herself had not experienced in four years. The tears continued to stream down the side of her face and into the pillow beneath her head.

Teresa lay in the bed still looking over at them as she couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She closed her eyes holding them shut even as she found it difficult to try and return to sleep. She turned onto her right side facing away from their bed as to not look. After she turned, she opened her eyes to see Lizzy lying before her peacefully asleep unaware of what just transpired in the other bed. That fact was the only comforting thought she had since waking up to witness a truly dark secret her two eldest children were hiding from her. She finally drifted off to sleep a little while later after clearing her mind.

_______________

The next morning around 6:45am, Teresa awoke to the dim light of the dawn to come. She looked to her left to see Justin's chest with Zoe's arm covering it with her head nuzzled into his chest just beneath his head. She got up out of bed and walk to the bathroom to use it. As she sat using the toilet, she began to cry silently. She didn't know what to do, what to say, or how to even respond to this crisis. She had dealt with the death of her husband, the death of her mother and father but she had never ever considered how to deal with this. She had considered having arguments one day with Zoe and perhaps Justin on who they were going to marry or sleep with but it never occurred to her that they would be sleeping with each other.