How Open Are We, Really?

Story Info
She asks, just how open are we, really?
2.2k words
4
5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

HOW OPEN ARE WE?

Julia and I have been together for five years. We met at swinger convention and hit it off from the start. She had been involved in the open lifestyle and sexually permissive philosophy for years. I was the one who prudently tested the waters of an unconditional sexual concept. Julia had had many sex partners by that time, considered sex a recreation that could be enjoyed with certain precautions taken, and was about as free and unbounded as a person could be.

She is beautiful, in the Michelle Williams category, has an open and friendly personality, and is about as honest about herself as is possible. The first time we talked she said, "Hi, my name is Julia, I like sex, and I am attracted to you. Any interest?"

What man could resist that? She asked me if I would consider a date with her, if I liked sex, and if I had much experience with kinky lovemaking. I said, "Yes, yes, and no."

"Well, about the 'no' part, would you like to learn?" she asked.

"Well, with the right teacher," I said.

"What about me?" she said with a smile that turned my insides to jelly.

"Sounds like a good plan," I said.

We started that very night. "I like it standing up," she said, handing me a condom. Then after I filled the rubber, she won my heart by drinking what I had put in the prophylactic. We had stood on her balcony, me behind her, her holding up her dress, her panties on the floor, her legs spread, and me inserted deep in her vagina. She liked to call it her pussy, but often referred to it as her vagina.

She'd say, "Put that cock deep in my vagina, please." She also made it clear she did not intend to be exclusive. She said fidelity was for dummies, and sex was to enjoy with as many people as possible. "Can you handle that?" she asked earnestly. "If you can, we can be a couple. If not, we are only acquaintances. Kopish?"

I nodded, not knowing for sure if I could, but certainly willing to try. What man wouldn't? On our first official date, she taught me how to masturbate. Oh, not me, but she instructed me how to masturbate her in many, many ways. She was very precise, very detailed, and showed me how to find the G-spot, how to heat up the clitoris, and how to give world-class cunnilingus.

She said, "Any man who wants to please a woman has to know how to give 'great head.'" Then she let me practice on her almost the whole night.

She loved sex in public and we had sex on trains, buses, during a concert, on a beach, and in a doctor's office.

On our wedding night she fucked the Best Man, the usher, my friend from college, and--of course--the groom. Our first orgy was on our honeymoon. On the way to the orgy, we took a taxi and she convinced the driver to take my place in back and fucked him on the seat facing him while I drove, her skirt was hiked up around her waist and her panties in her hand.

"No one likes sex more than I do," she announced as we took a delighted stranger to our room on our first trip to Europe. She mounted him in the elevator on the way to our room because "I can't wait."

One thing she loved to do, and was really good at, was pissing in pubic. She could squat and shoot out a stream of six feet or more. She left many men smiling and savoring the sight of her pissing in public, shooting a stream of urine many feet from its lovely source.

The first time she brought a man home and announced they would be "fucking" in the guest room, I listened to the bed bang against the wall almost all night. I couldn't very well object. I had accepted her terms and I was enjoying the fruits. We fucked morning, noon, and night.

I didn't know she was bisexual until she introduced me to Ruth Ann, and the looks they exchanged told me there was sex on their minds. It was in the air and dripping from the rafters. That night she brought Ruth Ann to the house and asked me if I would like to watch. Up to then I had never watched her, although I knew she was a total and complete exhibitionist and 'got off' by showing it off. I just had never done that up to then.

Since that night it is a frequently repeated routine. I watched her do everything to Ruth Ann she had so conscientiously taught me back in our early days. She sucked on her clit, made her squirt, reamed her anus, and swallowed what dripped from above as Ruthie knelt above her head and let her pussy juice dribble into my wife's open mouth.

I had watched lesbian porn many times, but I never had seen anything that even came anywhere near the sexiness of watching my wife eat another woman's pussy while I observed. What she did with Ruth Ann was incredibly sensuous and erotic. I must have watched them for over an hour, but before they finished I left to give them time without being "spied" on any longer. When they were finished they came down stairs and sat with me, both on the sofa with their arms around one another. Occasionally, they kissed like lovers, which they were, and they smiled at me, pleased at what they had done and how much I was enjoying watching them together.

"Thank you," Ruth Ann said, "for giving me time with your wife. I love her, and I appreciate you giving her to me tonight. You are one of a kind," she said. I thanked her for telling me that and appreciating my unconditional love.

She once baked a strawberry rhubarb pie. She asked me if I like strawberry rhubarb pie. I said I probably did, but I never had it before. She smiled, and then said I would like this pie better than any I had ever had. "Okay," I said, "let's see." She proceeded to cut one piece from the pie and put it on a pie plate. She then led me to the bedroom carrying the one piece of pie like it was a delicate glass vase. She set the pie down on the nightstand and got undressed. I began to think I really was going to like this kind of pie very much.

Julia then picked up the pie and climbed on the bed, sitting upright at the head of the bed, spread her lovely legs, and placed the pie down on the bed in front of her. She then took two fingers and picked some of the pie off the plate and spread that on her splayed and moist pussy. She looked up at me and said, "Okay, now eat."

I climbed on the bed, crawled between her spread thighs, and stretched out on my stomach. My face was just inches from her sticky slit. She had covered her vulva with the creamy pie filling and looked at me and grinned. I began licking the pie off her labia with long laps of my tongue and removed as much as I could with my lips. I put my entire mouth over her pie-covered pussy and ate like a starving man, moaning and groaning as I did. I took two fingers and opened her labia and put my tongue between those petals and licked the length, tasting pie and pussy at the same time. Then I covered her clitoris with my lips and sucked hard like you would a lollipop and held the suction and waited while she moaned her enthusiasm, approaching an orgasm that rolled and rumbled from deep in her and came thundering out of her with a roar.

After she came and finally recovered and her pussy was no longer too sensitive to touch, I reached my tongue as far into her as it would go and kept it there, pushing and lapping within her. I could taste a bit of the pie, but mostly I was tasting Julia's pussy and the flavor of her sex. I began moving my head from side to side as rapidly as I could and she started towards another orgasm.

"This is, indeed, the best tasting pie I have ever tasted," I said.

"You can have as many pieces as you want," she purred, leaning back on her hands that braced her from behind on straight arms. She sat still as I ate her, smiling at me like a chef who had just presented an elegant feast. It is indeed my very favorite dessert and I often now asked for strawberry rhubarb pie when asked about what I would like for dinner. After her second orgasm on the strawberry rhubarb pie night, I reached my finger far into her and curled it up, searching for the rough little patch she had taught me to find that first night. When I found it, I began rubbing in circles with pressure and she started to shake and stiffen her body.

She began to wail and push her head back, holding her mouth open, her fists clenched and tight, and her toes curled. I put my tongue on her clit and wagged it quickly. Suddenly she began to squirt and I moved back and watched her shoot fluid a foot or so out of her, covering the sheet and soaking a spot beneath where she was. I licked the sheet and the lotion off her, tasting her sweet nectar and thinking to myself I had it all.

When I recall the first time I shared her with another person we put her between us and stroked her like a tasty piece of fruit and we each entered her, taking turns fucking her wonderful pussy one after the other. I am not sure who went first, I only know it was one of the sexiest experiences of my life.

His name was Phil and they had met at a political rally, and she came home to tell me she'd met a man she wanted to fuck and asked if I would like to join them. She hadn't asked him yet, but her sexiness almost made it a sure thing. I didn't have to even think about it. When I accepted her stipulations, I agreed to take part in her sex life, even though I didn't realize it at the time.

She was the meat in the sexual sandwich between Phil and me, letting each of us have her in shifts, one going and then the other. I watched her come when he was inside of her, moving in and out of her rapidly. While he fucked her, I kneaded her breasts and held my hand under her bottom cheek, massaging it gently. She groaned as she came and arched her head back, biting down on her lower lip with her top teeth.

She thanked me when she was finished climaxing and lay between us, exhausted, satisfied, her head on my chest and her body across his. We were a pile of nakedness, bodies intertwined and relaxed, spent, and happy. After we had calmed down and recovered from our orgasms, the three of us began to kiss and she moved down and got in position to do each of us with her mouth. She took him between her lips, taking it in as far as she could. I watched as she took him to the back of her throat, as good as Linda Lovelace ever did. She held him there for a second before moving him up and down, going all the way down until his pubic hair was at her nose. When he began to come she held his cock an inch or two from her open mouth and let him shoot between her lips and into her mouth.

I kept watching as she caught his semen on her tongue, lips, and chin, then she smiled and swallowed all he had given her, gulping and grinning like she had just done a wonderful thing, which she had. When she was done with him, she swabbed his cock and licked it clean. She looked at me and started on mine.

It took her another ten minutes before I came in her mouth. Again, she licked me clean and swallowed everything I produced. The night was a memorable one, but it was only the first of many. There has been now, over the years, more than two dozen men I have shared her with and been there as they fucked, with me doing the same.

From the first day at the swinger convention, almost from the moment I first laid eyes on her, I knew I would try to get this woman in my life. It has been a wonderful ride, and I have never wanted to get off. She said she would not be an exclusive woman, and I am so glad she didn't have to be.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers