How Sharing Began

Story Info
How we got into wife sharing.
3k words
4.38
159.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers

It's not everyone's cup of tea. You only have to read some of the comments posted to stories of wife sharing to see that. There are stories of incest on this site, reluctance, gay, bestiality etc. These are not my thing but I don't read them so it doesn't bother me. I'm not into S&M either but hey, what consenting adults do is their own business. This story is actually true. I have not felt able to tell the story until now for a number of reasons. It may not be as exciting as my previous tales but it is true. I am always happy to exchange ideas and e mails with like minded people and once again I thank you for your support and encouragement I have changed the names of those concerned.

I had never even thought of threesomes before. Yes I had seen plenty of porn movies involving two or more men and one woman or two women and one man but I never thought 'I want to do that' except of course for having two women. I think all men would love to have two women! I met Aisling when she was 17. I was 21 and had just returned from abroad. I met her through another girl I knew and we just simply fell in love. We went everywhere together, spent every spare moment together. Everyone loved Aisling, she was bubbly and full of life. She had long dark hair, dark brown eyes and a beautiful body. Firm breasts long legs and a glorious ass – she was perfect. She had had one serious boyfriend who had almost succeeded in touching her breasts but she stopped him. He must have been gutted. We didn't make love until about a year after we met. The first time was when her parents had gone away leaving us to babysit her then three year old sister. As her sister slept we got into Aisling's single bed. She was wearing a cotton night shirt and cotton panties. It was not a mind shattering experience and was over in minutes much to her dismay. We improved with practice and she was an angel in bed. I introduced her to the joys of oral sex and she was a natural. It was awkward in those days – I always hated rubbers. She took herself off to a family planning clinic one day and managed to obtain the oral contraceptive. The first time bareback was wonderful. We snatched every opportunity we could to fuck. I bought an old ford and this became our regular place to fuck. We'd drive up the mountains to a secluded spot and make love for hours in the dead of night.

We had been going out for 18 months or so when a friend of mine, Ken, came to live in the city. He was a guy I'd known for a few years. I met him when I lived in England and we were best friends. In those days money was tight. My job didn't pay a lot and Aisling was still in college. We helped Ken to find a small apartment close to the city. It was small with just a bed and a few bits of furniture. Ken had to work a month before he got paid so Aisling and I would 'borrow' food from our respective homes and we'd have meals in the apartment. When we had a bit of extra money we'd buy some wine or a few beers. It was winter, the 15th of February. The weather was awful, it rained and rained. Aisling had cooked a meal and we drank a few beers. There were only two chairs and one of them was an armchair so we ate and drank as we sat on the bed. We all wore jeans T shirt and jumpers. After we ate we all lay on the bed, Ken on Aisling's left and me on the right. It was all perfectly innocent. We listened to the rain belting down outside.

'It's lovely listening to the rain. It's cold and miserable outside and we're all nice and snug here' said Aisling.

There was some small talk then we settled into a comfortable silence. The rain came down heavier with a driving wind. Ken had his left arm stretched out above Aisling's head. I was lying with my head on her shoulder. I don't know how long he was doing it but Ken was playing with her hair, absentmindedly turning it around on his fingers. I noticed Aisling's breathing change and initially I thought she was drifting off to sleep. Moving my head I saw what Ken was doing. My hand was now inside Aisling's jumper and I used my fingers to stroke her tummy. There was nothing sexual in it and as far as I was concerned everything was normal. After about ten minutes I moved slightly and my fingers were now just touching her bra. Her breathing became heavier and I felt a sexual tension building up. I kissed her neck gently once.

She turned to Ken and next thing I knew they were kissing, lips touched at first then I saw their tongues dart in and out of each others mouths. I had a hard on in seconds. She turned to me and we kissed. Her mouth was very wet and I thought of Ken's tongue being in her mouth. I kissed her all the more. She turned to him and they kissed again. All we did was kiss for a good ten minutes. I eased her jumper and T shirt up and she lifted her arms to allow me to remove them. I put her clothes on the floor and when I turned to her she kissed me again. Ken was feeling her breasts through the thin material of her bra. My cock was straining I my jeans. I removed my T shirt and jumper at the same time as Ken. As he kissed her again I lifted her bra, took her nipple into my mouth. As I sucked her nipple I saw her hand groping Ken's cock through his Jeans. She sought out my cock as she kissed me and Ken took her breast into his mouth. I had no thought of jealousy or anything as we both felt her, touching her. She sat up and remover her bra. I undid her jeans and as I removed them her panties came down also. She was now naked, Ken only the second man to ever see her naked in her adult life.

She looked gorgeous; her body was perfect I could see Ken looking at her, lust in his eyes. We removed our clothes and resumed kissing her in turn. As I was kissing her I slid my hand down towards her pussy, trailing through her pubic hair until I felt Ken's hand already there. I looked down as they kissed and saw her part her legs to allow him access to her. He used his middle finger, sliding it along her wet slit. I was sucking her nipples, watching as she stroked his cock. I had never seen his cock before and why would I? It was about an inch longer than my seven but thinner. We continued kissing for ages, caressing her all over. She was moving her pelvis, raising her lower body, encouraging him to slip a finger inside her. He complied and with a moan he fingered her gently. He slid down her body and between her legs. She spread them wide as he used his tongue on her. I moved up the bed and she took my cock into her mouth. I came in a few seconds, my cum shooting into her mouth. I'd never cum in her mouth before and she spat most of it out, hitting Ken on the head. He stopped licking her and we all lay down again.

With my erection now gone I suddenly felt jealous, guilty and annoyed. I was annoyed more with myself than either Aisling or Ken. I had allowed this to happen. Aisling took my hand and looked pleadingly at me. She wanted him. At that moment the doorbell went and Ken threw on some clothes, went to answer it. Aisling said nothing for a few moments but it was obvious that she wanted to continue.

'Please' she whispered.

'Do you want me to leave the room?' I asked her, my anger rising as my cock shrank.

'I need it' she said. I looked at her laying there, her firm breasts heaving, her pussy soaking wet. She looked so lovely. The thoughts running through my mind were that she was at fault, she was wrong to want another man. At the same time I knew that I was at least 50% to blame for where we had arrived. I fleetingly thought of going out for a drive and leaving them to it. I thought of him inside her and I decided to stay.

'Ok,' I said, 'if you're sure.'

Ken came back with some post he'd had to sign for. He looked at us, trying to gauge the mood. Aisling held her arms open to him as I nodded. I wasn't happy but I felt compelled to let him fuck her. He removed his clothes, his erection standing out. Climbing between he shoved his cock easily into her waiting pussy. She groaned as he entered her. I sat in the armchair which was positioned at the end of the bed. I watched silently, painfully, as he slid his cock into her beautiful pussy. They did not kiss as he ground his cock in and out of her. From where I was seated I could see her pussy juice flowing down her ass as they fucked. It was an intense fuck; he came within a minute, his cum shooting inside her. There was a lot of cum and it oozed from her pussy after he withdrew.

'Is that it?' Aisling said, clearly disappointed in our performance. Looking back I think that we were so turned on that we just couldn't hold back. We gave little thought to Aisling, wanting to just cum.

Ken and I burst out laughing. I got into bed and kissed her tenderly, slipping my finger inside her cum filled pussy. She responded, lifting her pelvis sexily against me hand. I climbed between her legs and slipped my now hard cock inside her, fucking her as we kissed. Ken was sitting on the chair watching us fuck. It was all very erotic, taboo even and this seemed to make us hornier. Aisling was moaning as we kissed, matching my movements with her pussy. She came then, thrashing her head from side to side. When she finished I motioned for her to turn over. She was now on all fours facing Ken and I shoved my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She took Ken in her mouth and we moved in unison, fucking her from both ends, her breasts bouncing about. Ken reached down taking a breast in each hand as he fucked her mouth.

We changed positions. I had a perfect view of her ass wobbling as Ken fucked her hard. She was moaning and groaning continually. She came again and again as we continued to fuck her. Ken sat back and she lowered herself onto his cock. I had a perfect view of his cock sliding up her pussy, the lips spread wide as he entered her. It's impossible to explain the feelings I had. Its one thing to look as you fuck your partner but it's completely different to look on as another cock enters her. You see everything, the lips apart, the engorged clit, the wetness of her pussy. I was turned on as never before and I wasted no time in putting my cock into her mouth. We changed position again. Aisling lay on her back; I fucked her in the missionary position, raising myself up on my forearms. I came in her as I looked at her sucking his cock so close to me. She pulled back from Ken.

'Fuck me Ken' she pleaded.

He quickly took my place and shoved his cock into her pussy, my cum leaking from her. They kissed with passion, their tongues duelling. Aisling was caressing his back, feeling his muscular body as he fucked her. She came, this time she cried out loudly and Ken covered her mouth with his, attempting to quieten her. He tensed and I clearly saw his ass muscles tighten as he emptied his load into her yet again. He collapsed on her, both of them breathing heavily, trying to recover. They lay like this for a couple of minutes then she sought his lips out and they kissed. If I was to be honest I would have to say that it is more painful to see your wife kissing someone passionately than to see her fucking someone else.

'Was it ok this time' Ken said jokingly.

'Oh yes,' she replied, 'the first time was over before it started.'

We had to leave shortly after. Aisling had college and I had to be up early. As we drove home we were silent for a while. I had to break the ice.

'Do you hate me?'

'I was going to ask you the same thing,' Aisling said.

'It was my fault, I should have stopped it.'

'I thought we were in it together? It was as much me as you, as much Ken also. I thought we were all just enjoying it. I didn't realise you didn't.'

The truth was that in reality I did enjoy sharing her. I just needed reassurance, needed to know she was mine. Once I told her of my concerns she was quick to assure me that she only wanted to be with me.

'I enjoyed the sex; you know that I could go all night. You men are useless really. Two or maybe three times a night if we're lucky and then you're spent.'

She was right of course.

'Tell me what you really think. We don't have to do this ever again.' She told me.

After giving it some thought I had to be honest.

'It was a huge turn on. I could have fucked you again only we had to leave. It was the sight of his cock in you, the way you moved, seeing your pussy take him.'

'Hmm, I can see that' she said as she reached into my jeans. I had the most amazing blow job as I drove us home, cumming in her mouth. This time she managed to swallow most of it.

'It's not so bad once you get used to it,' she smiled, my cum dribbling down her chin.

That was the beginning of our threesomes. I never felt the need to fuck another woman although we did swap with another couple while on holidays some years later. I shared her with Ken many times but not every week. There was one time we were at a party in her parent's house. Ken was with us. He was a frequent visitor to the house, everyone liked him. He never made a play for Aisling, it was always instigated by us. On the night of the party I stayed sober. I had to drive some guests home and was staying over in Aislings. I had two of her elderly aunts in the back with Ken and Aisling came also. We dropped the aunts off first then drove towards Ken's. I had to stop for fuel and returning to the car I saw Aisling had joined Ken in the back. They were kissing, his hands roaming over her body, touching her breasts. As I drove I positioned the interior mirror so I could see them and turned on the courtesy light. She was sucking him off, licking his shaft, sliding her hand up and down. Ken had his head tilted back, eyes closed in ecstasy as she performed her oral skills on him. Waiting at a traffic light I saw him erupt in her mouth, she swallowed all she could then they kissed again.

On the way home we pulled into a disused factory and I fucked her on the bonnet of the car, her skirt up around her waist. I could taste him as we kissed - a strange salty taste. I didn't care. Every few weeks we would meet up with Ken and we'd fuck her all night. This went on until he was transferred to London and we didn't see him for about four months. We spent a week with him in London and took her every way we could think of and some ways she thought of. If anything, our relationship became stronger. We married some years later having shared our bed with other men. I must add that this happened before aids came. We continued our lifestyle even after our children were born. When we decided to have children we stopped for a few years.

Aisling had many cocks in her. She had a couple of black guys and one very well endowed Indian guy. We also had some disasters but we were always careful and made sure we were in control. My advice? If it appeals to you BOTH, then try it but you must be in a secure loving relationship. We have used the internet to meet guys and there are so many weird guys out there. You have to whittle them down. Call them, making sure your number is not available to them. Meet in a public place at first. We rarely went straight to bed with someone we just met. She has the final say. He may be unattractive to her, his personality may not appeal to her or you .You must both fully agree and that's why you need to take time out before you decide to proceed. The lifestyle is not for everyone and that's cool. If you want to read more about our wife sharing then just ask. Although safe sex is a must these days there is nothing like seeing another guys cum in your wife/partners pussy. For those of you who will leave negative or insulting comments – I always get a great laugh from them. I will never understand why anyone would read something that disgusts them.

eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers