How the Story Ends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Supper time," he told me, "Pull on a skirt, leave your panties off and let's eat."

I did as he requested and we ate in the restaurant. I was hoping it would be a quick meal but Alex delayed, ordering both entrée and dessert, then sitting talking over a final coffee. I was almost bursting to hear his story, but instead he just took his time and gently stroked my bare inner thigh with his hand, every now and then feeling my very wet pussy and running his fingers through my sopping trench. We walked back to our room arm in arm and then, once we were in our room, he proceeded to strip me, kissing each area of skin as he exposed it, then insisting that I strip him. Once we were both naked and relatively cold, we slid into bed together, cuddling each other for warmth, and only then did he begin.

"We ate supper, as you saw, you looked gorgeous by the way, then after supper we danced for a while. I don't know if you saw us but I saw you, dancing with each guy in turn. Lucky you're fit, eh," he grinned. "As the evening progressed, Mariana excused herself and went to the ladies' room, slipping her panties into my pocket after the first visit and her bra also into my pocket after the second. It felt so sexy dancing with her knowing that there was only one thin layer of fabric between my hand and her skin. I was hard as a rock and every now and then Mariana would caress my cock and give my balls a squeeze. Despite my pleas, she insisted on dancing late into the night, only relenting when I reminded her I had to work in the morning.

"She led me to her room, beautifully furnished, she obviously wasn't short of a few dollars, and then told me to remove her dress, which I did with alacrity, revealing her in all her naked glory. She immediately knelt down and opened my fly, pulling my rigid cock out and began deep throating me. Man, could this woman suck cock! However, she didn't want me to cum in her mouth but told me she wanted at least three loads inside her cunt tonight. She stripped me quickly then wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled her body against mine and lifted herself upwards as you do sometimes, wrapping her legs around my waist. Obviously, I had my arms around her and I began walking towards the bed, but she told me to stop and said she wanted it standing up, leaning against a wall. I walked to the wall and pressed her back against it, then she lowered herself onto my member. I felt her hot, wet entrance wrap itself around the head of my cock as she held herself still, then kissed me, a tongue twisting, sexy lovers' kiss that lasted for several minutes, during which time she slowly lowered herself onto me. Finally, she broke the kiss as I was fully implanted inside her, her clit resting hard against the root of my cock taking a considerable amount of her weight.

"She broke the kiss and rested her head against my shoulder, a smile on her face as she fully appreciated the feeling of being impaled on me, her clit registering the pain and pleasure. I felt her vaginal muscles begin to clasp and release me, stimulating me, pushing me towards my first orgasm. I didn't want to cum like this; I wanted to be on the bed so I could move inside her. I started to walk again but she moaned 'No, stay still' and continued to work her cunt muscles. I moved my hands beneath her ass cheeks to take some weight and began kneading her cheeks, causing her to moan and clench harder, her hips starting to move back and forth gently as her breathing rate increased. Then, after several minutes of this, she writhed as though in pain and moaned again a deep, heart-felt moan, then panted for breath and I felt an increase in wetness around the base of my cock. I wondered if she'd just cum, and found I was right as she relaxed for a minute or two, then grinned up at me. 'Thank you, darling,' she whispered, 'That was wonderful. I love cumming like that. Now, take me to bed.'

"I walked slowly to the bed and laid her down, then followed her instructions to place two pillows under her ass and fuck her hard. Obviously, I needed no further invitation. Within a very short time she was moaning again as I plowed her deeply with my super-hard cock, then, just before I came, she gripped me with both hands, raking her nails across my back and thrust upwards hard, forcing her clit against my pubic bone as I felt her cunt muscles grip and release my cock. This was too much and I spurted my love juices deep inside her, causing her to give a short shriek of pleasure and to cum all the harder."

By now my pussy was flooding and Alex's cock was rampant. I rolled him onto his back and lay on him, sliding downwards and impaling myself on his beautiful member, feeling it fill me as it must have filled Mariana the previous night. I lay my head on his shoulder and told him to continue.

"Once I'd cum, I thought I'd become soft, but I didn't. Sure, I lost a little hardness, but I was quite ready to continue Mariana's ravishment. Seeing this, she rolled me off her body, where I was lying, supporting myself on my elbows, and she lay on top of me, pressing her breasts into my chest, squeezing my cock between our pubic bones as she kissed me, her mouth open, tongue exploring inside my mouth."

I interrupted him to do just that, kissing him, our tongues entwining as they probed the other's mouth. I moved my hips, feeling him sliding inside my sopping love tunnel, imagining how it must have felt for Mariana. Once our kiss ended, I allowed him to continue.

"Then she sat back, moving her hips to capture my cock with her cunt, now very slippery from her arousal and my love juice. Once I was inside, she sat down hard and I felt the head of my cock pressing against the end. I saw her grimace a little from the pain this must have caused but she didn't lift up, instead she began moving back and forth, the head of my cock moving over the end of her cunt. She kept this up for a while, so she must have enjoyed it, and I felt her growing larger inside. I reached up and gripped her tits, cupping them then squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She moaned, 'Oh yes, like that but harder'. What could I do but oblige? I squeezed harder, watching her face contort with the painful pleasure she must have been feeling as her hips began moving more rapidly, her clit pressing hard against the root of my cock. I think she was in considerable pain from both clit and nips, but this simply seemed to turn her on more until with a shriek she threw her head backwards and began trembling and convulsing in the ecstatic agony of her orgasm while I squeezed as hard as I could."

I lifted my body off his and drew up my knees, then took his hands and placed them on my breasts. "Do me like you did her," I told him, "Just as hard."

Alex began massaging my breasts, then squeezed my nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I felt the pressure increasing, becoming more painful, the sensations traveling directly to my pussy, arousing me. As though with a mind of their own, my hips began thrusting back and forth as I ground my clit against his hairy pubic bone, imagining I was Mariana feeling the painful pleasure surging through me. The combination of sensations of pain and pleasure, and the knowledge that last night he had been doing this with Mariana, caused me to rocket towards my orgasm. After a very brief time I was there. As though from afar I heard a scream and my body tensed as my orgasm struck hard. Once the initial tension abated, my hips began a rapid back and forth movement, the sensations combining with the nipple pain to prolong my climax until I was totally finished, then my body collapsed onto Alex's, limp, shuddering, panting and completely satiated. I lay like that for several minutes until I had recovered enough to remember that Alex was still part way through his story.

"Ok, darling, what happened next?"

"She ended up much like you are now, exhausted and very satisfied. So, we cuddled and slept, as I guess, we'll be doing soon."

"Is that all there is to it?"

"Oh, no. In the morning we awoke and cuddled together. She was obviously feeling very sexy again, just as I was. After a while, aware of the time and my work commitments, I rolled her onto her belly, bent her knees up and wide apart, then took her doggy style, riding her hard, my balls slapping against her clit as I reached around her and again squeezed her nipples. I really enjoyed being able to fuck her full depth, feeling my cock pressing against the end of her slippery tunnel, filling her deeply as she moved back to meet my thrusts. Neither of us lasted long. With a moan Mariana collapsed forwards as her body shuddered from the power of her orgasm. I made another couple of thrusts then spurted deep inside her, my hot cum filling and overflowing her pulsating passage. After a few seconds I lay forward on top of her and she straightened her legs, causing me to slide partly out.

"We cuddled for a few minutes as our ragged breathing slowed and steadied, then I rolled off her, we kissed passionately, showered together and dressed, her in her ski clothing while I had to wear the suit I wore to dinner. I knew I was scheduled to teach an avalanche course for the day while she was skiing, then she was flying back home to her husband and children that evening, so our lovemaking would simply remain a wonderful, probably never to be repeated memory for us both. We kissed passionately, then I walked out the door."

Our days turned into weeks, many very similar with few changes in routine unless the weather was atrocious. Our days off were spent skiing and making love, both improving with practice. After a few weeks Alex took me off-piste, skiing untracked areas of the mountain with no people in sight, a truly wonderful experience. We both spent several nights a week in the beds of strangers, each enjoying watching the other meet their prospective partner and then accompany them to their bed, knowing that we also would be entertaining a stranger that evening. Rather than detracting from our relationship, these casual liaisons seemed to fuel the fires of both love and passion between us, preventing our lovemaking from becoming routine by making each night together special. And, of course, we enjoyed the lovemaking that ensued as we each related the events of our evening with a new lover.

On Alex's insistence we headed into the nearest town on one of our days off and he took me to a jeweller, where we looked at engagement rings. I chose a beautiful one, platinum with a solitaire diamond, and very proudly wore it back to the resort. After that I enjoyed the thrill of being an officially engaged woman, a fact that seemed to enhance my attractiveness to the many stray males I enticed to my bed. There must have been something about making love with an engaged woman that attracted men, possibly the thought that even though she was committed to another, his ability to attract a beautiful female was enough to overpower her presumed sense of loyalty. If only they knew the truth.

Winter officially ended and with spring came the usual dose of variable weather; one day was warm, with the snow slushy as it melted and flowed in rivulets from the slopes, the next was a blizzard bringing high winds, freezing temperatures and a few more feet of snow. When this happened on a Tuesday, with a forecast for a beautifully fine Wednesday, we decided that we would go for a last off-piste, off-trail ski to end the season. But first we spent much of the blizzard-filled Tuesday in bed, making love, talking of the future, of marriage, of settling down and having a family. It was a beautiful day in our room, filled with love, the radio playing softly in the background. As we cuddled together. Hearing the wind whistling outside, we also heard Kris Kristofferson singing our theme song from last summer, 'Please don't tell me how the story ends', once again.

We both immediately returned in our minds to the ending of our summer romance and became nostalgic as we wondered what the future held in store for us this coming summer. At least we knew one thing for certain: wherever one of us went, the other would go too. No parting like last time; we couldn't stand that again and besides, we were now engaged. We hadn't set a date for the wedding, but thought maybe the end of summer would be a good time. We made love once more, our thoughts going back to the love we'd shared last summer, how fortunate we were to have found each other and not to have lost each other when we temporarily parted.

The following day we awoke early, ready for a day of wilderness skiing. We'd arranged for a ride to the edge of the ski field, near the highest point, so we could ski into the wilderness, outside the confines of the patrolled ski area. Alex had a radio in case we had any crises, but it was for emergencies only and we were focused on adventures, not misadventures. We thanked the guys when they dropped us off, departing to trigger avalanches that could create dangerous conditions on the ski field after yesterday's new powder. I'd asked Alex about avalanches and he'd assured me that where we were going the risk was negligible and besides, he was one of the main instructors on avalanche courses so he really did know what he was doing.

I reminded him of the adage of a mountain guide who had been killed by an avalanche: The mountain doesn't know you're an expert. He laughed, having heard that before, and told me that I worried too much. My mind went back to our song and I felt a slight shudder pass through my body as I fitted my skis then followed in Alex's tracks.

The skiing was superb; variable depth powder, clear skies, sunshine, temperature around zero, not hot enough to form slush, not cold enough to form ice. And best of all, no other people, just the two of us, alone, together on the massive mountainside.

We stopped for a snack mid-morning and sat admiring the view, excited by the skiing we'd done and looking forward to the remainder of the day until we returned at an estimated time of 2pm, avoiding the inevitable later heavy snow conditions.

"I think when we start again we should ski around that bluff and see what's there," suggested Alex, "I haven't been there before so it will be exciting cutting new tracks."

"Sounds good to me," I replied, "So long as you know what you're doing and it's safe."

"Oh, it'll be safe Ok, no problems there."

We packed up, clipped on our skis and headed in the direction Alex had indicated. Around the bluff the terrain steepened and we stopped, planning our route.

"It's too steep to go straight down, so we'll have to do a few sweeping turns to lose speed," Alex explained. "The only problem is that there's a huge amount of steep, wind-blown snow above the slope, but, if we take it easy, it should stay there. I haven't seen any signs of avalanches today and the guys didn't seem to spend much time clearing anything, so the wind will probably have compacted the snow enough and it's not as though it's so cold that it there won't have been some melting to compact the snowpack. Anyway, we'll go down one at a time just in case. You all good with that?"

I agreed, and Alex began his descent as I watched, still puzzled by the nagging doubt I seemed to feel; that song was only coincidence, I kept telling myself, but I was feeling that something was about to happen.

It did, shortly after the second turn Alex made. There was a sharp crack from above and I watched helplessly as the whole snow face poised above the snow slope Alex was skiing began sliding then tumbling down the slope directly towards him. He had obviously heard the sound and was skiing straight down the slope, trying to outrun the bounding lumps of snow, but without success. One large block of snow hit him full in the back and it was all over. His skis came off, flying into the air, and the snow turned him every way at will. I concentrated on watching his body so I would know where he stopped so I may be able to rescue him.

It seemed an age until he and the snow stopped moving. I skied carefully down the edge of the slope, dodging blocks of snow and keeping away from the main avalanche track as that was impossibly rough to ski. Once I reached the level where I'd last seen Alex, I removed my skis and clambered across the rough and unstable snow to the approximate location of my last sighting. From there I walked in a spiral, circling around in ever increasing circles, looking for any sign of his presence. Eventually I saw a boot sticking out between two snow blocks. I ran as best I could and began frantically digging away at the snow with my gloved hands, slowly uncovering his leg, then his torso and finally his head, buried obliquely downwards. I quickly cleared his mouth of snow and checked for breathing while feeling for a carotid pulse, thankful for my wilderness first aid training. There was nothing. Fighting back tears of despair, time enough for those later I thought, I started resuscitating him as best I could in the awkward position in which he was lying.

I don't know how long I kept this up; certainly long enough to know that there were no signs of life. I scouted around then and found one of Alex's skis, which I pushed into the snow to mark the site of his body. I was numb with grief, the shock of his death not yet quite sinking in. I knew this was temporary and that once I succumbed to this shock, my own chances of survival would decrease significantly. The thought crossed my mind; without Alex, did I really want to keep living? It would be so easy to simply sit with him, cradle his beautiful, lifeless body, and allow hypothermia to bring a painless death. I quickly brushed that notion from my thoughts, stumbled back to my skis, fitted them and in an almost trance-like state I skied around the mountain to the groomed, and by now almost deserted skifield, waved down a snow groomer and told the driver, who I had met several times before, of the catastrophe.

After that, everything is a blur. I was escorted down the mountain, people went to retrieve Alex's body, and at sometime during the night, after answering zillions of questions from a great many people, I found myself alone in my room, lying on our bed, sobbing my heart out into the pillow that had cradled Alex's loving head. It was over; our beautiful romance, our engagement, our wedding plans, the family we had wanted; it was all, totally and completely gone. My body shook as I wept bitter tears on the bed which had brought us so much joy, until finally I passed into blessed unconsciousness.

***********************************

Yes, there will be a Part 3 to this story.