How To Become a Slut in 7 Days

Story Info
A minister's daughter goes from innocent virgin to slut.
13.8k words
4.59
285.7k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers

Of course everyone in the story is over 18 and anyone under that age should not read this

The Date

It all began when Ron asked her on a date. Cheryl couldn't believe it. She always had a secret crush on him, but she was shy and did not hang with his crowd. Although they shared several classes, only in her dreams did Cheryl ever imagine he would ask her on a date. Then out of nowhere came the question when she was leaving school on Friday.

"Hi. Cheryl. I was wondering what you're doing Saturday night?"

She was stunned. He continued to say something about a party but she could barely hear. Cheryl was about to blow it. All she could do was nod her head when he said something about "pick you up at 7". The next day was hell trying to figure out what to wear and practicing what to say over and over in her head.

Her biggest fear was being kissed. She had kissed a few boys but it was always awkward and nothing like the passionate kisses she saw in the movies. And what if he touched her? She had let Mike Donovan feel her tits... or more accurately didn't stop him when he did... but she had so little experience she was afraid he would be able to tell.

There was also a chance he would want more than just a feel of her tits. Would she let him? Should she? As the daughter of a minister she had to be careful about her reputation. On the other hand this was her big chance and she didn't want Ron to think she was some kind of prude.

Ron put her at ease right away with his kind manner and gentle humor. He told her how beautiful she looked and made her blush. Slowly her nervousness gave way to feelings of excitement and awe at just being with him. She didn't say much but Ron didn't seem to mind. After pizza they went to a party where Cheryl felt out of place. Once again Ron put her at ease and introduced her around.

The mood of the party shifted when couples began to openly kiss and touch. Ron sensed her discomfort and took her out on the back porch where they could be alone. After talking for a few minutes he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. Cheryl knew it was about to happen. She had practiced for this moment in a mirror. His lips were so gentle. When they parted she opened her mouth. His tongue flicked against hers.

Cheryl put her arms around his neck and kissed him back moving her tongue with his. He pulled her closer. She could feel the heat of his body through her clothes. Her own body was tingling all over. The kiss continued. It was like in the movies. Cheryl could feel her panties become damp with excitement.

They sat on a love seat and continued to kiss. His hand touched her breast. Her swollen nipple felt like it was going to burst. He kissed her on the neck. She moaned. Her head was spinning from the feel of his strong hand squeezing her ripe young breast. His fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. He slipped his hand inside and under her bra. For the first time a boy was feeling her naked tits.

His strong fingers kneaded her warm flesh. A fingertip caressed her nipple. Nothing had ever felt so good. It was confusing because everything was happening so fast. He pinched her nipple. Cheryl moaned again. It was like a nerve was connected directly from her nipple to her pussy. Her panties were already damp from her secretions.

Then something happened so quickly it took her by surprise. The pressure in her belly suddenly exploded shooting flashes of pleasure through her body. She stiffened and arched her back. All of her energy seemed to drain through the small opening between her legs soaking her panties. It was her first ever orgasm. She knew what it was from the way Becky had described it.

Ron pulled away to let Cheryl catch her breath. When she regained her senses, she didn't know what to say so she sat there in silence. Ron put his arm around her. She snuggled up close to him. Her hand rested on his chest. They kissed. Cheryl knew she was in over her head and was somewhat relieved when someone came out to smoke a cigarette.

Cheryl had to get back before curfew but she still had another hour. Ron suggested they go for a drive. She thought that he was somehow disappointed because he didn't say much as they drove around town. Maybe he was upset because she hadn't done anything to make him feel good. Not that she had a clue how to do it, but she knew from Becky that was what most boys expected.

They pulled into a quiet park near some trees. Cheryl readily complied when Ron suggested they get in the back seat. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. Their lips met in a hot wet kiss. Ron's hand squeezed her breast through her blouse. Cheryl felt a familiar tingling between her legs.

Not sure what to do Cheryl put her hand on Ron's thigh for support. He unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra. Her naked tits bounced free. Ron squeezed and fondled her pear shaped melons sending flashes of pleasure through her body. Ron kissed her ear and pushed his tongue inside.

Cheryl became aware that something hard was pressing against her little finger. It suddenly occurred to her what she was touching. Rather than pull away she held her hand perfectly still with his hardness pressed to her finger. When Ron kissed down her neck and then sucked a nipple into his mouth Cheryl gasped. His warm lips and his tongue felt incredible sliding across her nipple.

Cheryl knew she had to do something to return the favor. Mustering up her courage she slid her hand over the hard bulge in his pants. She had no idea what she was doing. Her fingers moved ever so slightly against his hardness. Ron shifted and pressed back against her hand. She slowly rubbed him.

Cheryl felt his hand move to her thigh and squeeze it just below the hemline of her skirt. She stiffened at his touch not sure where it would lead. Ron caressed her thigh and slowly slid his hand under her skirt. Cheryl gasped when his fingers pressed into the crotch of her panties. Her own fingers tightened around his cock through the pants he was wearing. Everything was spinning out of control.

The orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt. Cheryl's whole body lifted off the seat of the car. She threw her head back and screamed. Her body continued to shake as a second and third wave surged through her pussy. Ron finally pulled his hand away from her pussy. Cheryl collapsed breathing hard. She looked over at him with uncertainty.

"I... I think I better get home."

They drove in silence to her house. Her body was still trembling from the orgasm. Cheryl thanked him and said she had a good time. Ron kissed her goodnight and asked if he could come by the next day to do homework together. Still in a daze she said okay and jumped out of the car. She barely said hello to her parents before running up to her room and getting ready for bed.

That night Cheryl relived every moment of their date. As she did so her hands found her naked breasts and squeezed the same way Ron had squeezed. She pinched her nipples and imagined his lips and tongue feasting on them. The tingling between her legs was powerful. Cheryl let a hand glide down through the soft curls and touch the searing folds of her womanhood.

Before that Cheryl had masturbated a few times. Becky kept telling her how great it was, but it was always disappointing when she tried it. She couldn't concentrate and felt foolish. This time was different. Her fingers quickly found her sensitive button and rubbed it in circles. Her other hand pulled at her nipples. She squirmed on the bed and imagined Ron was touching her like this. Cheryl's breathing became fast and erratic. Two fingers slipped inside her boiling cunt.

"Oh Ron... yes... use your fingers. Oh god... that's it... rub my pussy... faster... yes... yes. Oh god Ron... fuck me with your fingers... I'm going to cum... yes... now... uuuuunnngggghhhh... ooooohhhhhhhhhh..."

Cheryl lifted her ass off the bed as the third orgasm she had ever experienced exploded from between her legs. She continued to rub her pussy and clit until her fingers were sticky with cum. She squealed again as a smaller orgasm washed through her body. She finally collapsed onto the bed still shaking from the experience. Afterwards she couldn't believe she had used such foul language. It was so unlike her.

The next day was Sunday. Cheryl was glad because her father would be tending to his congregation. He wouldn't like the idea of a boy coming by the house but her mother was different. She wanted Cheryl to lead a normal life. When Cheryl told her mother that Ron was coming by to study, Cheryl's mother said it was about time and that she would be happy to meet the boy.

Ron showed up just after lunch. Her mom spent a several minutes grilling him. His manners were impeccable. He passed the good housekeeping seal of approval with ease. Then, to Cheryl's surprise, her mother said something about a meeting she had to attend but that she would be back in an hour. Her mother winked at Cheryl when she left to let her know she approved.

Her mother's exit was timely. Cheryl had been hoping to find a way to be alone with Ron and had dressed accordingly. She was wearing a loose pull over smock with a pair of sexy red panties and a black bra that would be easy to maneuver. She kicked off her shoes and snuggled up next to Ron on the couch. Becoming bold, Cheryl traced the back of his neck with her fingers.

"I really enjoyed last night, Ron. You were such a gentleman."

"I enjoyed it too."

He pulled her close and they kissed. Their mouths opened and tongues mingled. His hand moved to her breast and squeezed gently. Her nipples swelled. Feeling bold, Cheryl dropped her hand to his thigh. She rubbed it back and forth without venturing closer to his hard cock. Ron broke the kiss and looked at her.

"You know, when I went home last night I had a small problem. I mean you got me pretty excited and normally I could have done something about it but my little sister had a sleepover so my brother shared my room."

Cheryl turned bright red. She knew exactly what he was talking about. She smiled nervously and looked away trying to compose herself. She didn't want to act like a foolish prude in front of Ron.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you... um... that way. I mean I've never... um... oh god. I don't know what to say. Is there something I can do?"

Cheryl knew that didn't come out right. Of course there was something she could do, but what if he said he wanted to have sex with her? She wasn't ready for that. The silence was almost unbearable. Cheryl thought about getting up and going into the kitchen. At last he spoke.

"No, Cheryl, it's just that... well I never saw a girl get so excited. I mean we were only kissing and you had an, um... you know. Oh shit... what am I saying?"

Cheryl sat in silence for several moments. There was a lot of sexual tension in the air. Someone had to make the next move. Suddenly feeling bold Cheryl reached back and under the smock to unfasten her bra. She pulled it off and dropped it on the floor. Ron, looking into her eyes, slid both hands under her smock and squeezed her naked breasts. Their lips met.

Cheryl's pussy was on fire. She could feel her juices seeping into her panties. Ron pushed her smock up further and lowered his lips to her nipple. She pulled it up over her head and dropped it on the couch so it wouldn't be in the way. Ron sucked on each nipple while squeezing the other one with his hand. Cheryl was about to explode when he finally sat back and stared at her luscious breasts.

No man has ever seen Cheryl's naked tits. Ron touched them and kissed her nipples so it shouldn't have been a big deal. Somehow though, showing him her naked body seemed more intimate than touching. Suddenly self-conscious, Cheryl got worried about how she compared to others he must have seen. She covered them with her arms. His hand pulled her arms away.

"Wow. They're so beautiful, Cheryl."

Ron reached out and cupped a breast holding its weight in his hand. His fingers squeezed the soft flesh. His moved his fingertip to her hard nipple and rubbed it. He did the same thing with her other breast. Cheryl felt her pussy respond to his touch and looked down. A dark wet spot appeared near her opening. Ron's eyes followed her and gazed at her panty covered pussy.

Cheryl slumped down on the couch and spread her legs. She wanted him to touch her sex. Ron lowered his hand and cupped her pussy. He rubbed his fingers over her panties and along the length of her gash. The pressure building in her belly was powerful and intense.

Ron leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth raking his teeth across it and lightly biting down. Cheryl arched her back and pressed hard against his fingers. She gasped from the pleasure surging through her loins. Suddenly his fingers slipped under her panties and pushed into her pussy. An orgasm immediately ripped through her body. He pumped his fingers in and out while she thrashed back and forth squealing and shaking.

Cheryl was exhausted when Ron finally pulled his fingers out of her quivering cunt. Her naked tits were rising and falling with each breath. She smiled up at him and watched him suck his fingers clean. She didn't know what was going to happen next but she had a feeling it would involve more new experiences.

Ron stood in front of her and pulled off his T-shirt. She could see the large bulge of his cock through the tight jeans he was wearing. Without thinking, Cheryl sat up and rubbed the bulge with her hand just as she had last night. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. She wanted to see it but was afraid to say anything.

As if reading her mind, Ron unbuckled his jeans and stepped out of them. His hard cock made a tent in the front of his briefs. He hooked his thumbs into waistband and peeled them down until they fell to his feet. Cheryl's eyes fixed on the large fleshy protrusion rising up from between his legs. It was much bigger than she thought it would be.

Cheryl sat forward to get a closer look. Her heart was pounding from the excitement she was feeling. She reached out and let her fingers brush across the hard flesh. It felt so warm and alive. Ron touched her hand and helped curl her fingers around the shaft. She felt it swelling even bigger. She moved her hand like Becky had told her wondering if she was doing it right. Ron seemed to like it so she went faster.

"Oh yeah... that's it... oooohhhh."

Ron looked down at Cheryl stroking his cock with her tits jiggling on her chest from the rapid movement of her hand. Suddenly he felt a rush of blood to his groin. It was going to happen. He put his hands on the top of her head, bent his knees and fucked her hand. She continued to stroke him faster and faster.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum... oh god... here it comes... oooohhh... oh fuck... UUUUNNNGHHH... AAARRRGGGGHHH..."

His balls, which had been full since their date the night before, released a river of cum that surged through his cock and exploded from the tip. Cheryl turned her head just in time. Hot liquid splashed against the side of her face and across her nose. She pointed him at her tits and continued to pump his spewing cock. Stream after stream of cum splattered all over her tits. Several large globs landed on her thighs.

The pressure in her tummy released. Cheryl pressed a hand between her legs and gasped. Her body shook and trembled from the orgasm that surged through her loins. When she finally caught her breath Cheryl realized she was drenched in cum. Becky had told her about how a guy will shoot stuff when she strokes him with her hand, but she never expected so much would come out.

"Um... I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

She grabbed her smock and ran into the bathroom. Cheryl looked in the mirror. Cum was splattered all over her face and tits. She could feel it running down her stomach. She scooped some up with her fingers and studied its texture. Did this stuff really make babies? She licked her fingers. It tasted a little weird.

She felt so nasty and slutty as she stared at herself. She liked the feeling. Cheryl scooped more cum onto her fingers. She pulled the crotch to her panties aside and slipped her fingers up into her pussy. She did the same with a second and then a third scoop of cum. Cheryl finger fucked her pussy while staring at her cum covered body in the mirror. In less than a minute her pussy gushed.

Her panties were a mess. The crotch was so wet that it looked like she had peed. There was a big wet spot in the front from where cum had drooled down her stomach. She removed her panties, cleaned up the best she could and pulled the smock over her head. Her bra was still in the other room.

Cheryl found Ron dressed and sitting on the couch. She snuggled close but didn't say a word. Ron turned his head and kissed her lips. She was still on fire. She wanted to lose herself in him. The kiss became desperate. He squeezed her tits. Her hand dropped to his cock and rubbed it through his jeans. It didn't take long before his naked cock had her fingers wrapped around it.

Cheryl looked into his eyes and then down at his cock. She knew what was going to happen next. Becky had told her about it. Ron put his hand on the back of her neck and helped Cheryl lower her head. She opened her mouth and felt the smooth skin of his knob slid between her lips. She swirled her tongue around it. Her lips slid further down the shaft. The feel of the hard flesh in her mouth had her pussy dripping.

Ron grabbed her hair and fucked his cock up into her mouth again and again while moving her head up and down to match his own thrusts. She soon figured out the rhythm and used her lips and tongue to stimulate him. She knew she was doing it right by the way he reacted and the things he was saying.

"Oh fuck... aaaaahhhhh... that's it Cheryl... suck it... suck my cock... oooohhhhh..."

She could feel him slamming against her throat opening on each thrust. She pushed her tongue along the underside of his cock and felt him go even deeper. Her pussy was gushing like crazy just from the feel of his cock in her mouth. She was moaning around his shaft as it fucked her face. Spit was drooling from her lips and chin.

Becky said that guys like it when a girl lets him shoot in her mouth so she didn't pull away when his shaft swelled between her lips. He thrust hard and let out a loud grunt. The first jet of hot cum splashed off the back of her mouth and washed across her tongue. More cum flooded into her mouth. She was vaguely aware of the front door being opened as the final drops of cum dribbled from his cock.

"Cheryl, I'm home. Is Ron still here?"

With light speed she sat up while Ron stuffed his cock back into his jeans and pulled a book into his lap. Cheryl had a mouthful of cum when her mother rounded the corner. Having no other alternative she swallowed. She hoped her mother wouldn't notice the little dribble on the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, there you are. I hope you two have had a nice study session. Can I get you anything to drink or eat?"

Mrs. Anderson had been careful not to burst in on them and had given them a few seconds to untangle in case they had been necking. Cheryl's flustered look said it all. Her mother smiled lovingly at them. She was glad that Cheryl was finally showing an interest in boys. She disappeared into the kitchen to give them more time alone.

"I guess we had better do some real studying. Was... was it okay? I've never done that before, but I guess you could probably tell."

"It was incredible. I just hope you're not mad that I didn't pull out first... you know, that I shot my stuff into your mouth."

"No. It was nice. I had to swallow when my mom showed up, but I didn't mind it. You probably think I'm some kind of slut now."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers