How to Date a Superhero Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers

"Aye," Apollo agreed, pre-cum starting to form at the tip of his cock. Penny smeared it around his cockhead, the fluid creating thin strands of stickiness between his flesh and the tip of her thumb.

Penny whimpered as she felt him pinch her erect nipple, tightening her leg around his. She began jerking him off swiftly, her saliva and his pre-seminal fluid providing plenty of lubrication, "I love it when you touch me. I love knowing that I turn you on. What can I do? Tell me what else I can do to make you cum."

Apollo exhaled a stuttered breath, "Thy hand is providing adequate pleasure." He was still clutching her breast, squeezing and groping.

"I want to please you, Apollo." She kissed his chest before pivoting her head against it to look up at his face, "If I'm going to be the only girl in your life, I need to make sure I satisfy you."

"I want to taste thy sex," he suddenly admitted.

Penny smiled playfully, "You want to eat me out? That would turn you on?"

"Aye," he nodded.

Penny straightened his erection so that it pointed straight up at the ceiling, then released it so that it slapped against his stomach. Then she pumped it with her fist, rapidly, before letting go and watching Apollo's cock twitch with need at her missing touch. "You want to eat my cunt?" she asked again.

He glanced at her language.

"It's okay," she assured him, "I don't know why, but dirty words turn me on. Like 'cunt'. Tell me you want to eat my cunt."

Apollo bent his neck to kiss her. He whispered gruffly, "I want to eat thy cunt."

Penny kissed him back, her lips hungry.

"I want to taste thy cunt," he continued to talk dirty, "I want to swallow thy arousal, take you inside me and add thy essence to mine own." Apollo felt Penny grinding her pussy against his thigh as he spoke, humping his leg, his words making her wet and heated.

"Yeah," she breathed, "I want that too. That's so fucking hot."

Momentarily abandoning her masturbatory duties, Penny unattached herself from Apollo's side and moved to her hands and knees; her arousal left a wet smear on his leg from where she was humping against him. Crawling over him, she situated herself into a sixty-nine position. Once her glistening sex was above his face, Apollo wasted no time. His strong hands gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her down onto his face, his mouth opening to taste her.

"Oh fuck," Penny moaned as she felt Apollo's tongue penetrate her slit. She grabbed his cock at its base and ran her grip up and down the shaft several times. It was difficult for her to focus on his pleasure because she quickly became pre-occupied with her own. Apollo was almost literally eating her, hungrily lapping up her juices. Whenever his tongue made contact with her clitoris it sent sparks of electricity through her, causing her to push herself back onto his face.

A muffled moan escaped from Apollo when he felt the warmth of Penny's mouth suddenly surround the top third of his erection. His hips bucked slightly, pushing his shaft further into her mouth. Penny took as much of his length as she could, using her hand to stroke the remaining portion of his cock beneath her lips. The couple continued pleasuring one another this way for several minutes, each of them grunting, moaning, and driving the other crazy.

Penny was practically sitting on Apollo's face - rubbing, grinding, and leaving her wetness all over his cheeks. Her pussy was leaking onto his chin, despite the fact that Apollo attempted to lick up all the fluids he could. Apollo found her flavor intoxicating, wrapping his arms around her hips and clamping his mouth onto her clitoris.

Penny cried out as Apollo teased her button with the tip of his tongue, her mouth leaving his cock. Her hand remained, however, and he spontaneously erupted as she jacked him off. Barely a grunt escaped Apollo's throat to signal his orgasm, because his face was buried between Penny's thighs, but pearly semen shot out nonetheless. It splattered against Penny's face, ropes of the musky fluid landing around her nose and across her lips.

"Oh shit!" Penny was overcome as the feeling and scent of Apollo's cum sent her over the edge. Her orgasm carried with it a flood of moisture to flow into his still-hungry mouth. She humped his face, gasping and gyrating above him, wiping Apollo's cum off her lip with a hand and licking its flavor off her fingers.

The waves of pleasure finally subsided and Penny's body slumped onto Apollo's, her legs still quivering. She kept his cock in her hands, cuddling against its softening length and pressing several soft kisses upon it.

"Okay," Penny was the first to speak as she pushed some hair matted with sweat off her forehead, "I'm ready for some of that pot, now."

=======

After waiting in line for nearly half an hour at GCU's Admissions Department, it was finally Jordan's turn. She stepped up to a desk-window where an overweight woman was working; she had a nametag that said her name was 'Ruth' and looked profoundly bored. "Hi, Ruth," Jordan smiled, "My name is Jordan Summers; I need to get my student status re-instated."

"What was the reason for revocation?" Ruth asked in a dry, monotonous tone.

"Um," Jordan licked her lips, "I was dead."

Ruth offered a blank stare.

"I died about a month ago," Jordan opened a manila envelope and offered a death certificate, "But I'm back now."

"Is this some kind of joke, honey?"

Jordan shook her head, "No, definitely not a joke." She then provided two forms of picture identification, "Here's my driver's license and student card. As you can see, I'm very much alive. I'd also like to apply for dormitory housing because I lost my apartment."

"All re-instatements take two to four weeks for processing," Ruth turned to her side and made photo copies of Jordan's documents, "Dorm capacity is full but I'll add you to the list for next year."

"But the spring semester will nearly be over in a month," Jordan complained, "Are you telling me I have to re-take all my classes from this semester again next fall?"

"Dying sucks," Ruth didn't seem to care, sliding Jordan's identification back to her.

"Tell me about it," Jordan frowned.

Ruth slapped a piece of paper on the counter, "Fill out this form and we'll mail you once your re-instatement has been completed. Thank you. NEXT!"

Jordan sighed and took the paper, turning. Travis was waiting for her by the door.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"Don't ask," Jordan growled, slinging a purse over her shoulder. Her red-dyed hair was tied back into a pony tail; she was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, with holes at the knees, and a GCU tee shirt.

Travis walked with her out of the admissions office, "That bad, huh?"

"Basically I have to wait until fall semester, when I can re-enroll for all the classes I was already acing when I was killed." She sighed, "Plus, until then I'm homeless, which means I'll have to move back in with my parents."

"You could keep staying with me," Travis offered.

"Your dorm room is barely habitable for one person much less two," Jordan sighed, "Besides, my mom gave me so much shit this morning when she brought my clothes. She said I was living in sin by staying with you."

Travis grinned, "I take it your family is Catholic?"

Jordan nodded with a frown. The couple left the administrations building and began crossing the quad. It was a bright, sunny day and other students littered the grassy area reading, playing Frisbee, or just walking.

"What's Penny going to do? She's as homeless as you are."

"She'll probably just stay with Apollo," Jordan assumed.

"Penny told me they broke up," Travis frowned.

"They did," Jordan affirmed, "But he died to go to Hades, fought an army of demons, and made a deal with some undead liche-guy to bring us all back to life. There's no way Penny won't take him back after that."

Travis sighed, "Yeah, I guess that was pretty righteous of him. So, what's next on your list?"

Jordan pulled a folded piece of paper out of her pocket, "I've got to go to the county courthouse and bring myself back to life with the government, but that can wait; I need a new smartphone and a laptop, first. I'm going nuts without a phone or a computer."

"All right, I'll drive you."

Jordan glanced at him, "When did you get a car?"

"A couple weeks ago," Travis replied, "My sister got a new car and sold me her old one real cheap."

"Sweet," Jordan slipped her arm around his, "But I get to pick the radio station."

=======

Penny sat on Apollo's wide leather couch, bare legs curled at her side. She was wearing one of Apollo's buttoned shirts and nothing else, the too-long sleeves rolled up her wrists. The television was playing an expose on her life titled 'Mega-Girl: the true story of her life and death'.

"This show has everything wrong," she gestured at the screen, "How could they think I'm a natural brunette? And they keep saying the Leviathan killed me, which is completely not true. Someone else killed me with that damn bow of your sister's. Speaking of which, when I find out who did that there's going to be hell to pay. Although, I hope it wasn't Two-Fold... that would just be embarrassing."

Apollo was naked at a nearby table cleaning blood off his spear, "You shouldn't pay attention to thine own press. The media jackals are rarely accurate."

Penny turned the television off with a remote, "I'm bored, there's nothing else to do. Unless you want to have some more sex?"

"Even a god's stamina needs to replenish."

Penny sighed, "I know, I'm just hiding and putting off the inevitable. Eventually people are going to find out I'm not dead, and now I don't have a secret identity to hide behind. Everywhere I go people will recognize me. I don't even know if I'll be able to go back to school."

Apollo continued wiping at his spear with an old, oily rag.

"How do you do it?"

He gave her a lazy, questioning look.

"Your fame," she clarified, "How do you handle being world-famous? I mean, you don't let it stop you from going out and doing whatever you want to. Nobody seems to hassle you either." Penny made a teasing smile, "Well... except for all the girls who want your autograph."

Apollo snorted, "Young women can be fearsome. They scream loudly and grasp at my person. A mob of them is more terrifying than an army of demons."

"Whatever," Penny rolled her eyes sarcastically, "I'm sure it's a terrible burden."

"Fame is a fickle thing. I have been worshipped as a god by entire civilizations but I've also walked this Earth as an unknown man. Now the world believes me a superhero who has taken a god's name." Apollo rose to carry his spear towards a mannequin that contained his armors. He placed the spear in the dummy's hand, "I have never troubled over fame. We have the advantage, you and I, over other mortal celebrities."

Penny stared at Apollo's firm buttocks as he crossed the room, "How's that?"

"When the throng gathers, we can simply fly away."

"What if the throng wants to arrest you?" she asked.

"We can still fly away," Apollo replied, eventually finding his way to the couch and sitting beside Penny.

"Are you saying we're above the law?"

"Aye," Apollo answered easily.

"You can't really believe that," Penny slid closer, until she found Apollo's arm around her shoulders, settling at his side. "We have a responsibility to abide by the law as well as enforcing it."

Apollo appeared unconvinced, "A noble sentiment, but ultimately impossible. Our power sets us above the masses."

Penny suddenly pulled away from him and gave a frank expression, "I couldn't disagree more. If anything, we have to hold ourselves even more accountable and present ourselves as examples."

Apollo wrinkled his nose indifferently, "What was on thy mind when Deathstalker fell to his death?"

Penny frowned, knowing Apollo had cornered her. "I was... I wanted revenge."

"Aye," Apollo wasn't judgmental, "And revenge was thine, as well it should have been."

Penny shook her head, "No, I was wrong. Deathstalker should have been able to defend himself in court. Revenge is not justice."

Apollo snorted at the notion, "You watched him murder Jordan; his guilt was not in question. Thy actions carried enough justice. If you feel otherwise, why hide here? Why do you not fly to New York and turn thyself over to the World League?"

"I'm thinking about it," she admitted.

Apollo frowned, "Do not jest."

"I'm not joking," Penny stood towards the kitchen area, the tails of Apollo's shirt barely concealing her hips. "I feel guilty."

"It's not the first time thy hands have taken a life," Apollo reminded.

Penny opened the fridge and inspected what was inside, "Inferna was different. That was self-defense. She wanted to turn me and half the city into ash and the only way I could stop her was to put her down."

Apollo's face twisted in a scowl of frustration, "You think Deathstalker would have quit killing? A fame-seeking lawyer would have used a forked tongue to get the villain off and Deathstalker would have killed again."

"Maybe," Penny conceded, smelling some chicken to see if it was any good, "But this country doesn't have laws enforcing due process to convict the guilty. Those laws protect the innocent. If we start killing everyone we feel is a murderer, how long will it be before we kill someone who doesn't deserve it?"

"Thine own eyes witnessed his murder of Jordan," Apollo argued, "His death was just."

"But that's not for us to decide," Penny countered, eventually settling on a can of Pepsi. "What if Deathstalker was possessed by one of your uncle's succubus floozies? What if his actions weren't his own?"

The argument stung Apollo as he recalled cheating on Penny with a succubus disguised as his sister, his own mind possessed by the demon's mental powers. He sensed Penny was convinced she needed to turn herself in and that she would hear no arguments otherwise. "You will need an attorney," he suddenly said, willing to support whatever she decided.

"I'm broke," she frowned, snapping the can of soda open.

"I'm not," Apollo grunted.

Penny smiled at him, "I'd argue with you but I know it's pointless, so thank you. Maybe I should hire that superhero lawyer I always see on TV. You know - the lady with green skin and super strength?"

=======

The man known only as Cypher, an enigma even to his own teammates in the World League, was typing on a virtual keyboard with impossibly fast fingers as data streamed across a giant three-dimensional holographic screen. The pasty young man was wearing a pair of yellowish goggles that interfaced with the display and provided yet more data to the swiftly-calculating youth.

He paused as an alert flashed in the corner of his goggles. Cypher wiped the holo-display with a sweep of his arm and switched to a manual keyboard. New images flooded the display, showing information on a young red-headed woman including an image of her driver's license. Cypher examined the data for 2.5 seconds and then rose from his computer workstation to exit through a sliding door into a long hallway. He walked stiffly, but swiftly.

An office at the end of the hall contained Walter Jobs, better known to the world at large as Dr. Prizm.

Walter looked up from his desk, clad in an open white lab coat, as Cypher entered.

"Walter," Cypher greeted in a cold, bland tone.

"Hello, Cypher."

"I just received an alert from my global keyword hack," Cypher explained.

"Yes?" Walter prodded him.

"It came from the Missouri Department of Motor Vehicles. Exactly ninety three seconds ago Jordan Summers requested reinstatement of her driver's license and Social Security status in a Gateway City DMV office."

"Should I know who that is?" Walter asked.

"Jordan Summers," Cypher recited from his goggle display, "Internet alias - Harbinger. Born February 5th, 1996. Died March 2nd, 2015. At age 14 she hacked the FBI central database and served six months in juvenile det-"

"Wait," Walter raised a pausing hand, "You said she died? How is it she was in a Missouri DMV ninety three seconds ago?"

"One hundred and twenty six seconds ago," Cypher corrected.

Walter sighed; the over-analytical Cypher could be difficult to converse with. "Please," he said after taking a deep breath, "Just get to the part where you explain why this interests me."

Cypher continued speaking in his emotionless tone, "Jordan Summers was the college roommate of Penelope Swann..."

Walter's brows rose. He certainly recognized that name.

"...also known as Mega-Girl," Cypher finished.

"Jordan Summers is the girl who was killed by Deathstalker?" Walter clarified.

"Affirmative."

"So," Walter reasoned, "Either someone is attempting to borrow her identity, or Jordan Summers has somehow come back to life."

"Statistically speaking there is a .000000001 percent chance of the latter," Cypher calculated helpfully.

"Find out what happened to her remains," Walter instructed, despite the odds, "If Jordan Summers has mysteriously come back to life, I'm betting Mega-Girl has too. If that's the case, we still have orders to bring her in."

=======

"I can't believe you made it back," Hercules lifted a bottle of beer in salute, "When I broke your necks and laid your bodies in my barn, I figured that was the end of Hermes and Apollo."

Hermes grinned as he sat with his half-brother in Hercules' farmhouse kitchen, "I bet you enjoyed breaking Apollo's neck, eh?"

"There was a certain level of satisfaction," Hercules admitted, setting his beer down on a small round table to roll flannel sleeves up muscled forearms.

"You shouldn't have doubted us," Hermes took a pull from his bottle.

"Your confidence in Apollo nearly rivals his own," Hercules noted.

"I have never been one to doubt our brother's abilities, it's true. But he wasn't the reason I knew we'd make it back. It was the girl."

"His woman?" Hercules rose to fetch another bottle from an old, rounded fridge. "Mega-Girl?"

Hermes nodded, "There is something indomitable about her. She fights seemingly without fear, though not because her powers make her over-confident. It's nobler than that. She has a spirit that won't quit, no matter how broken her body may be."

"Or how dead," Hercules added.

Hermes pointed at Hercules, indicating he was correct.

"She sounds like quite a woman."

"Indeed," Hermes mused, swallowing more beer.

Hercules gripped the cap off his fresh beer with a bare hand even though it wasn't a twist-off, "It makes me wonder how she ended up with our ass of a brother."

Hermes grinned, "Apollo has never had difficulty gaining the attraction of women. They seem drawn to you strong, brooding types."

"You like him," Hercules accused.

"I do," Hermes wasn't afraid to admit.

"Why?" Hercules seemed baffled, "He acts as though he is better than everyone else, even father. He abandoned our family - for two thousand years he has ignored Olympus, defied Zeus, and shrugged at his familial duties. He is selfish, egotistical, and moody."

Hermes chuckled at the description and didn't dispute a word of it, "I like Apollo because he's honest. He doesn't conceal what he is or how he feels. As for his duties to Olympus... who are you to judge? How long have you been hiding here on Earth, allowing your family to believe you are dead?"

Hercules frowned. Hermes knew the answer to his question so Hercules didn't bother answering it, "What about you? Will you be returning to Olympus soon?"

"Not immediately," Hermes shook his head, "I sense that Mega-Girl's troubles are not yet over. Her killer remains at large. Now that Apollo has her back and has escaped from his depression, he will no doubt seek vengeance. No... I will remain here, for no matter how mighty the two of them are, our brother and his girlfriend always seem to require the assistance of Hermes."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers
12