How to Get Level Five, Top Tier Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, it's not easy to become the best pussy licker. It's difficult to correctly learn such a sexual skill and erotic technique. Some men are born naturally to it while others must practice, practice, and practice. In the way that some women give lousy, uninspired, spitting blowjobs, some men have no idea how to lick a pussy. The only advice that I can give men who want to become the best pussy lickers and achieve level five sex is to forget about receiving blowjobs for a while and just concentrate on pussy licking. Trust me, if you give women good pussy lickings, they'll be more than happy, thrilled actually, and inspired to suck their cocks.

Unfortunately, most men think that they just put their heads between a woman's legs and lick her up and down while waiting for her to have an orgasm before they can get to the really good part of sex of her giving them a blowjob. Right? Wrong. Unfortunately, those clueless men been stuck in level one and level two sex way too long to know any better.

"I got this," said Ralph. "Licking a pussy is as easy as can be. It won't be long before she has an orgasm. It won't be long when I'll be done licking her and when I'll finally really be enjoying myself with her giving me a blowjob."

"Duh, loser. You're so wrong. What a waste of time, such a waste of time for a woman to be having sex with someone like you."

At the most, women will give men level two sex for trying and perhaps level three sex for giving her an oral orgasm. Yet, level three sex is as far away from receiving level four sex or even five sex, top tier sex, as level three sex is as far away from level two sex and level one sex. All this time men have been settling for levels one to three sex when they could have had level four sex before reaching the top tier of having level five sex. If only men knew that there are different levels of sex, yet how could men know when women will never tell them that there are different levels of sex? Top tier sex is women's dirty little, albeit sexy secret. Men only need to know the combination to unlock women's vaults.

* * * * *

In the way that sucking a cock is an art form with all of the deep throat movies, pussy licking is an art form too. Those men not giving women oral orgasms while licking their pussies will never have any sex beyond level three sex. It's only those men who enjoy licking pussies, truly going down on a woman, who are rewarded with level four sex and even level five sex, top tier sex. Most men don't know that women even have a second level of sex never mind having subsequent levels of sex, do they? Most men don't know that women reward men who are better pussy lickers with higher levels of sex, do they?

Most men routinely experience not much more than mere blowjobs when having sex. Most men have no idea that they could have had so very much more than uninspired, semi-conscious sex. Something that all men need to aspire to, all men could have top tier sex if only men gave women what they really wanted, expert pussy licking. All this time when not even getting women to cum by staying between their legs long enough while licking and fingering women, men thought they were the loving men for dabbling at and briefly licking women's pussies when they weren't. If anything, men who don't get their women to cum during oral sex are pathetic.

Shame on you for not giving women as many oral orgasms as you hope to have blowjobs. Shame on you for not licking and fingering women's pussies in the way that women routinely suck men's cocks. If for only one reason more than any other, women put up with the sexually selfish asses of men because men are the fathers of their children. How dare men not make women cum when all men want to do is to cum in women's mouths? Most men are what women are stuck with when dreaming about real men, men who'd give them not just a good pussy licking but the best pussy licking.

Any man or woman for that matter with a tongue can lick a pussy but it takes a special pussy licking man or woman to reach the top tier level of sex, level five. Beautiful women, desirably women, and sexy, shapely women have been known to stay with men, older men, and not such good looking men just because the men are skilled pussy lickers. Don't believe me? Allow me to give you some examples of expert pussy lickers.

Just ask Angelina Jolie why she was not only with Billy Bob Thornton but also why she stayed with him so long. Just ask Angelina Jolie why she stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston. Just ask Jennifer Aniston why she married Brad Pitt in the first place and why she pined over the loss of him. Billy Bob Thornton and Brad Pitt have discovered the secret of level four and level five sex. They are both expert pussy lickers. Why do you think Angelina Jolie is always smiling?

Billy Bob and Brad aren't the only men who routinely have level four and top tier sex. Rick Ocasek with supermodel Paulina, Billy Joel with Christie Brinkley, and Donald Trump with all of his young beauties. Why on Earth would these beautiful women not only date these men but also stay with theses average looking at best men? Trust me, it's not for the money that these women are attracted to these men when many of these women are already wealthy. The reason why these women stay with these average looking men is because these men have found the secret, sexual success that great pussy licking can bring.

Just ask Michael Douglass how he got Catherine Zeta-Jones never to leave his bed. Why do you think 35-year-old Coco is with 56-year-old Ice? When she could have had anyone, how do you think 45-year-old Jay Z got 33-year-old Beyoncé? Further, when she can have any woman on the planet, even Hillary Clinton, why is Oprah with Gayle King? That's right. All of these people, albeit celebrities have reached the top tier of sex just by mastering the art of licking a pussy. Just because some of these men can no longer cut the mustard sexually when in bed with a woman, they can still lick the jar.

* * * * *

Money you say is the reason why this one is with that one but with all of these celebrity women wealthy in their own right, they could be with anyone. With all of these celebrity women wealthy in their own right, they don't need a man. Instead of being with any man, they chose to be with their ultimate pussy lickers. Just ask Jay Lo and Madonna why they prefer younger and less sexually experienced men. It's because they can teach them how to lick a pussy.

When any of these superrich women are bored, their personal pussy lickers are there to lick their pussies. When any of these spoiled women are sad or just having a bad day, their personal pussy lickers are there to lick their pussies. Just as men put so much stock in having their women suck their cocks and allowing them to cum in their mouths, women give the highest sexual regard to the best pussy lickers. Level five sex and top tier sex are reserved for the best pussy lickers. If men want the secret to sexually turning on a woman, they need only lick their pussies and make them cum while going down on them orally.

As if he's the world master, grand champion in Martial Arts, a tenth degree dan, black belt, there's only been one man in the history of men who has reached a sexual level higher than level five. No one knew there was a level higher than five, not even many women, until this man came on the scene back in the 50's. Some women say that he can make their pussies tingling wet by him just looking at them. Some women say that he has two tongues. Some women say that his fingers are motorized. Some women say that they've never had their pussies licked until they had their pussies licked by him.

Still going strong today at 88-years-old, he's surpassed level five by going to levels six, seven, eight, and nine. Now at level ten, with his technical, sexual skills all learned by practicing the art of pussy licking and by concentrating on licking pussies instead of merely receiving blowjobs, he is the oracle of pussy licking. No one man has had sex with more beautiful, busty women than this man. No one man has licked as many pussies as this man. No one man is a better pussy licker than Huge Heffner, the founder of Playboy Magazine.

THE END

12