How to Seduce Mother Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My teacher cancelled, so I got lucky." He eyed my naked body like a pit bull eyeing a T-bone. "From what I can see, I'm gonna get lucky twice today." He moved closer and stood directly in front of me. Not for a moment did his eyes leave my body. It was as if he was afraid that I would disappear if he looked away, or maybe he felt like he was keeping me immobilized with his penetrating gaze. I certainly felt unable to move or talk but that was probably because of the tremendous conflict within me. The conflict between the dictates of a repressed society and my desire to be taken by my son.

He raised his hands and put his palms close to my tits but didn't touch them. Keeping his hands only millimeters away from my flesh, he moved his hands all over my body. The small breeze created by his passing hands touched and tantalized my skin, although he never touched me. The anticipation of what was soon to transpire between the two of us sent my mind and heart racing. It normally would have taken other men a good, solid ten minutes of physical stimulation to get me as excited as my son's few seconds of nontouching made me feel. Knowing full well all the things he'd like to do to me, my mind starting swimming with wonder. My ass? My cunt? My mouth? My tits? Which was at the top of his list and which would I enjoy the most? Whatever happened, I knew I would receive pleasure from everything that he was going to do to my body. Despite my big, available tits being only inches away, David was fixated on my cunt.

"I really love a hairless pussy," he said.

"I know." He looked lost in thought for a moment then looked up at me.

"How could you possibly know that?" I was caught. My mind being overwhelmed with sexual fever, I wasn't able to think up a good lie, or any lie. I lowered my head in shame and told him the truth.

"I read your diary." I continued to look down, waiting for him to say something, but I got nothing. No anger or complaints about an invasion of his privacy. After a few embarrassing moments, I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. It was a wicked, sinful smile. Then he looked down at my cunt.

"So you did this for me?" He gently placed the palm of his hand on my pussy causing my entire body to tremble. Turning on the faucet, he took some warm water in his cupped hand and rinsed my pussy a few times. The water ran down my legs making me feel a little messy…and dirty…and I loved it. I wanted to be dirty. I wanted to be my son's dirty, little slut.

He knelt down and shoved his tongue inside me. He circled around and around the inner walls of my vagina. It reminded me of when he was a little boy licking the mixing bowl when I baked a cake. His strong hands were firmly, but gently, grasping my ass cheeks. I responded by firmly, but gently, grasping his head and making sure his face stayed on my cunt. This was the first time ever that a man performed oral sex on me and I wanted to make it last as long as possible. After painting the insides of my pussy with his saliva, he went to work on my clit. Slowly he licked his way up to my little nub, slowly, oh so slowly, then, with the underside of his tongue, slowly he went back down, slowly…slowly. This seemed to be my son's modus operandi. By this time, even my gay ex-husband would have cum inside me and rolled over, but my son was just getting started.

He began to shower my inner thighs with kisses. I spread my knees and squatted a little to give him greater access to the insides of my legs. I was amazed at how someone as masculine as my David could have such soft, charitable lips. Sometimes his tongue got to stroke my thighs, sometimes he sucked on them as if he was trying to give me a hickey down there. His hands started to glide down the backs of my legs to my ankles. Between his hands, lips, tongue and even teeth, every part of my lower body was being attended to by my son. It seemed to take him forever to reach his final destination, but I was definitely enjoying the ride and I know David was going to enjoy riding me.

With my entire lower half stimulated beyond any level of ecstacy I'd ever experienced before, my son stood up and removed his clothes. He took his sweet time doing even that. I was getting flustered and annoyed with anticipation, like a little girl who had to wait for all her relatives to arrive before she could open up her Christmas presents. Finally the package was unwrapped. I stared down at my new toy which was staring straight up at me. I was so lucky. I had gotten the biggest present of all.

His clothes tossed aside, my naked son brought his magnificent body next to mine. His wonderfully thick cock was sandwiched between our bellies as he held me tight and placed his soft, giving lips on mine. Not being able to take things as slowly as he could, I was the one who did the invading this time. I forced my tongue past his lips and into his mouth. I held his head with both hands, refusing to let him go, and frenched him like a Parisian whore. My passion and lust were so intense, something very important almost escaped me: the way my son gently and tenderly caressed my back. Every part of my body, in fact, was treated to a kindness I'd never known before. While the animal lust and passion would have been more than enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life, David wasn't just interested in me as a nice piece of ass. His thoughtfulness and consideration for my needs and my feelings proved that he was actually deeply in love with me. The fire that was in my body immediately engulfed my soul, too. I felt an overpowering need to become one with my son. I pulled away from him in order to make my demand.

"Fuck me," I told him. "I need you to fuck me now." He lifted my ass up onto the sink cabinet and brushed his cock head against my clit. But I had no time for teasing. I needed to cum now!

"Fuck me!" I yelled, grabbing his dick and stuffing it inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me as far as he would go. Then, grabbing his chest hair, I repeated my demands. "Fuck me hard and fast, like an animal. I need to cum now!" My wonderful baby boy, eager to make his mommy happy, held my waist firmly and started pumping his fat cock in and out of my dripping pussy like an atomic powered piston. His pelvis slammed violently against mine. Pulling him closer, I stuck my tongue back into his mouth, released his chest hair from my grip, and went after my clit. Just a little hard rubbing and squeezing between my fingers was all I needed to send my pussy to heaven. My moans of satisfaction traveled down my son's throat and vibrated throughout his body. After my cunt stopped convulsing, I released David's mouth and hugged him. Realizing that I had cum, he stopped fucking me even though he was still in need.

"Had enough?" he asked.

Although I needed to catch my breath, I managed to stop my deep, heavy breathing long enough to say "Yes, baby. For now."

"Well you rest up for a few minutes and then I'll mete out your punishment for reading my journal."

"Punishment?"

"Of course. You didn't think you could invade someone's privacy like that without having to suffer the penalty. So I think the proper sentence for invading someone's privacy is…the invasion of her asshole."

"You mean…."

"I'm gonna fuck you up the ass." I was a little concerned.

"I never had it up my ass before. Isn't it gonna hurt?"

"In the beginning. A little. But once I'm inside you'll get used to it soon enough." I must have still looked a bit concerned but David tenderly caressed my face. "Don't worry. I would never do anything to hurt my mommy." We both smiled. "Face the towel rack," he instructed, "bend over and grab onto it." I obeyed and saw him kneel down out of the corner of my eye. I knew what he was about to do and my blood pressure must have gone through the roof. He spread my cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into my wrinkled hole. That's when I almost jumped through the roof but fortunately I had a firm grip on the towel rack. My son frenched my shithole with more passion than when he frenched my mouth. I didn't know why he was so anal but at this point I didn't really care.

Can the sensual sensations of having your anus licked be described with any accuracy? I don't know, but I'll try. First of all, what can be of greater intimacy than your own son's tongue digging its way into your sphincter? My own flesh and blood pushing his face into perhaps the most sexually prohibited part of my body? Using his tongue like it was some sort of oral penis slowly penetrating into my forbidden zone? But forbidden no more. Quite the contrary. And the exquisite pleasure of an anal tongue fuck couldn't help me but think that God is either incredibly cruel or a cunning prankster. Why else would He have put a million nerve endings designed for physical stimulation in the most disgusting part of the human body? But that didn't deter my son from making his mommy hotter and hornier and happier than I've ever been in my life.

After several glorious minutes of having my ass washed by his tongue, David got up, took my baby oil and squirted some on his dick. I once asked my mother why her skin was so soft and smooth with nary a wrinkle. (Yes, I actually used the word 'nary') "Take a hot shower every night," she told me, "and while you're still wet and your pores are all open, rub baby oil all over your body. It keeps your skin nice and supple. But you have to shower at night when you don't have any make-up on. Your face and neck are the most important parts, and you can't put make-up on your face when it's all oily." So I started that regimen as a teenager and even though I'm over forty, people are still amazed when I tell them that David is my son. "God, you must have had him when you were ten!" or something similar is what they'll usually say.

After a nice, shiny glaze of oil was covering his cock, he said "Pull your cheeks apart." I obeyed my son and soon felt a cool stream of oil hitting the small of my back. It rolled down my butt crack onto my sphincter where I soon felt the head of my son's cock moving around, rubbing and coating my ass cheeks with the lubricant.

"Try to relax your ass muscles, as if you were taking a shit." I did make an effort to do as he said but the moment his bulbous head penetrated my hole, it seized up like a clam. I grabbed hold of the towel rack. "Try to relax again." It took me more than a few seconds but I did manage to relax. He inched his prick into my bunghole a little farther, slowly and easily. I would tighten up and he'd stop, but a few seconds later we'd both be ready for him to go deeper. I was so lucky that my baby was so kind and understanding. Anybody else might have just quickly rammed it in to the hilt, given me a minute or two to recover from the anal assault, maybe, then start pumping away. But his leisurely approach not only minimized any pain to the point where it was actually enjoyable, but this was the second most erotic pleasure I'd ever experienced. (His tongue in my ass, of course, was the first) I was getting stuffed full of cock and forbidden fruits. Incest. Older woman, younger man. Anilingus and now anal fucking. Throw in a midget and a goat and we might have been sent away for life.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm better than alright. Although my ass muscles are still putting up some resistance." I think David was speaking directly to my ass when he gave one of my cheeks a solid slap and said "Resistance is useless!"

When his balls were finally touching my pussy, he pulled my hair to one side and began tonguing my ear while massaging my big, hanging breasts. As his hands explored my massive mammaries, his tongue and lips were working their erotic magic on my ear. I think I came to the conclusion that David wasn't so much into anilingus, he was just very orally fixated. Lapping, licking, tasting. Especially on the most sexually enticing parts of the body. And when I considered this copious display of corporeal decadence comes from the man I love more than anyone else in the universe, who, in return, obviously has an unlimited love for me, I immediately got religion because only God could have created a situation so perfect.

My baby stood up and took a firm hold of my waist. After a few minutes of slowly pumping his dick in and out of my ass, I was now happily accustomed to my son's thick shaft inside my shitter. He knew I was ready, so I held tightly onto the towel rack, he held tightly onto my waist and I said "Fuck me! Fuck my ass hard! I want my baby to cum inside his mommy! I want you to become the lust driven sexual animal that you've turned me into. Fuck me harder!" Always the obedient son, he pummeled my asshole relentlessly. His big, swinging balls kissed my pussy lips with every insertion. With every plunge, his pelvis brutally collided against my delicate ass. The sound of our flesh crashing together resonated against the bathroom tile. His body was tenderizing my sensitive cheeks with every violent thrust of his rock hard meat into my helpless anal cavity. The benevolent, caring lover with the lips and tongue that, only moments ago, had bestowed previously unknown kindness to that part of my body was now transformed to a severe, uncompromising beast that sought only to satisfy its primitive lust. And I could not have been happier.

His relentless pounding was mashing my anal cherry to pieces. My ass felt like it was being stretched so wide, you could have shoved a baseball bat in my hole without touching the skin. The intensity of his ruthless, savage fucking of my shithole was surpassed only by the decadence and sinfulness to which I had sunk. With this final act, my own son's seizure of my anal virginity, I had become a sexual junkie, craving the carnal pleasures of the flesh which I was only able to glimpse from afar during two interminable decades of mundane marital intercourse. And nothing less than a long, full injection of my baby's thick flesh needle would satiate my sexual addiction.

The anal hammering I had to endure seemed unending. I couldn't believe that someone as young, healthy and horny as my David could last this long without cumming. Then abruptly he stopped. He squeezed my waist tightly and roared as if he'd just been seared by a red hot branding iron. My son's boiling spunk rushed out of his cock and into his mommy's overstuffed ass. Spasm after spasm unleashed more and more of his sticky, white goo, flooding my already tightly packed rectum. After draining every drop of his ball juice into my body, my baby collapsed onto my back. He put his arms around me, pinching the erect nipple of one of my tits with one hand while squeezing my clit with the other. After my ass pounding I was so close to the edge that it only took a few seconds for my own pussy juices to come rushing out of my cunt and down my thighs. If I totaled up every sexually fulfilling encounter I'd ever had in my entire life, it wouldn't have equaled the physical and emotional satisfaction I had just received.

I opened my eyes and saw my exhausted, sweaty body in the full-length mirror. I took out the finger that I had in my ass and removed my other hand from my contented cunt. Without a doubt, that was the best fantasy I ever had while masturbating. I could only pray that it'll be that good when I fuck my son for real. And I will. I decided that after having spent the first half of my time in this world being denied all the sensual and erotic pleasures life has to offer, I certainly wasn't going to spend my remaining years being sexually deprived. And from what I read in his diary, my son was going to be the one who would be able to fill me completely. I jumped in the shower and considered my next move.

It didn't take me long to figure out what to do. One of the entries in his diary gave me the answer. So the following evening, when David was home, I took my shower but didn't use any baby oil on my body as I normally do. Being oiled up might be a turn-on, but you also need friction. I thought that if my body was too slick, it would be too difficult for him to get a solid grip on me. I dried myself off, put on my robe and went into the living room where David was watching t.v. Standing a few feet away from him, I said "Could I ask you a question? You might be a little embarrassed."

"Go ahead," he replied.

"Do you think I'm attractive and in good shape…for my age?"

"I think you're attractive and in good shape for any age."

"This is where you might be embarrassed." I opened my robe and let it slide off my shoulders to the floor. "Take a good look at my entire body." I slowly turned around as I spoke. "I always use baby oil after I shower to keep my skin soft and supple, but does it work?" He didn't answer me. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes glued to my naked body. I saw his dick quickly swell up inside his shorts and thought it was going to burst through his clothes the way the little creature in the movie Alien burst out of that guy's chest. "David, does my body really look o.k.?" After a few moments of drinking in my exposed flesh, he finally answered.

"Are you kidding? Most of the girls in college don't have a body as…" He held out his hands as if wanting to squeeze me. "…delicious as yours." I moved closer to him and bent over. We were eye to eye when I placed the palms of my hands on his face and said "You are so sweet. Thank you, honey." As I spoke, he never took his eyes off the pair of big, hanging tits with the very stiff nipples that were only inches away from his mouth, hands or cock. He only looked into my eyes after I kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a romantic kiss. It was quite matronly actually. I held back because I wanted to play with him a little more. "I think I'll turn in early. I'm pretty tired," I said as I turned around and bent over to pick up my robe, practically sticking my ass right in my son's face. "Don't forget to turn off the lights and t.v. before you go to bed." I almost immediately heard the t.v. shut off, so I stopped and turned around.

"I think I'll turn in early, too," he said. I went into my bedroom, which is right across the hall from his, closed the door and listened. When I heard him go into his room and close the door, I quietly turned the knob and opened my door. I waited in the hall until his lights went out. You see I had read in David's diary that sometimes when I'm in my robe after I'd showered, my almost naked body sitting only a few feet away from him, he gets so horny that before he goes to sleep, he jerks off. He also wrote that he wishes one day I would accidentally come in, catch him and the two of us would just spontaneously burst into sexual flames. Well tonight his wish comes true.

The light from under the door went out. I would give him a few seconds to get into bed and start pulling his meat, but I didn't want to wait too long. I definitely wanted to catch him before the job was finished. I put my ear to the door and thought I heard his bed moving a little. I hoped for the best and opened the door.

"David, I wanted to ask you…." Sure enough the gods were smiling on me, or at least Eros was. He was completely naked on his bed with his hand around his unusually thick cock. "What are you doing?" I asked, wanting to have a little more fun with my horny son.

"Nothing," was his reply.

"David, you're…masturbating!"

"No, I…had an itch…a big itch…down there. I had to take my clothes off to scratch it all."

"Don't lie to your mother. You're masturbating. And I know why. Your girlfriend just doesn't put out as often as she should. Well I don't want you masturbating, so from now on, if you ever need to have your sexual tension released, just ask me. A good mother should always see to the needs of her children." I removed my robe again and sat my naked body on his bed next to his cock. Then I took him by the wrist and he released his dick. "And I am a very good mother."