How to Stop Smoking Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue & Cast of Characters - introduced by chapter.
1.5k words
4.42
41k
4
0

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This book currently consists of 28 chapters with another 9 or more chapters to be added as they are written. The basic story theme revolves around a guy who is desperately trying to stop smoking. He has tried everything from pills to patches and even hypnosis – to no avail. He even went so far as to investigate and attempt to stop smoking using acupuncture. That didn’t work either but he had a hell of a time trying it.

Yes, you guessed it. I was that guy. And – about 1998 I finally managed to stop. How I stopped is my secret. And it probably won’t work for everyone but those wishing to have my secret will have to email and ask me – convincing me that you really want to stop. And I’ll email the secret to you.

Characters

The following is a list of characters developed in this book. And resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not meant to identify with anyone. Remember, the majority of this book is fiction and should be taken as such.

The characters were developed as the story did and, sometimes, appear in later chapters. The first few chapters develop the story and, while they may appear a little dull, should still be read in order to set the background for the rest of the stories.

List of Characters

Ann - Doctor Mai Ling's receptionist. A registered Nurse from the West Indies. An Ivory skinned mulatto with finely chiseled features, long tapering legs, high firm ass, huge tits, long fingernails and the naughtiest smile you've ever seen. Once you got her started in bed, she was hard to stop. Loved to suck cock and it showed.

Mai Ling - The Doctor. Chinese lady with small firm breasts (36's), an hourglass figure with a long tapered waist. A very small pussy with sweet tasting lips. She knew more than acupuncture. The Orientals have quite a few secrets about sex and I wanted to learn them all.

Tai Soo - Mai Ling's younger sister. Twins in every way - almost. She looked just like Mai Ling except her tits were a little larger and firmer. She didn't study acupuncture at college - she majored in sex.

Jody - Blonde, about 5', with large soft breasts, tiny waist, wide hips and a stomach so flat that her pussy stuck out and just begged to be fucked. Jody and her sister, Mona, put on quite a show.

Mona - Jody's sister. Brunette, tall (about 5'7"), very slim with small pert breasts that had huge nipples. The sight of a cock turned her into a nymphomaniac. She wouldn't stop until she was exhausted.

Lois - Tiny Strawberry blonde with a strong tint of red in her hair. About 4'10", looked 16 and had huge melon breasts. Once Lois got started, she had to have everything.

John - Black with a huge cock. About 5'9" tall with a build of an Athlete. Ann's brother. John was cool and had staying power in the saddle. There wasn't anything he wouldn't try.

Joy - Fiery red head with a bush to match. Freckles all over, but skin as soft as a baby's. Small pert breasts with rosy pink nipples. Joy used to be a dancer in Brazil - that explained those long legs that wouldn't stop. Once you got Joy started, and that wasn't hard, she'd try anything.

Mandy - Skin as black as coal, but shone like a diamond. Long pink tongue that licked a mean cock. She loved getting head as much as she did giving it. About 5'4" with medium sized breasts, wide flaring hips that were made for fucking. Body as firm as a rock. Body building was her hobby. When she squeezed those cunt muscles on your cock, they milked it dry.

Elizabeth - Liked to be called Liz. Tall (about 6') and slender. Liz aspired to be a ballet dancer and had the body for it. No tits, tight little ass with almost no bounce to it but she was graceful and pretty. She was a little kinky too. She loved to fuck in strange positions.

Billie - Cute little thing. Looked more like a boy than a girl, but proved she was every inch a woman. She wore jeans so tight that her pussy lips showed. Her tee shirt showed off her huge tits. She'd try anything once.

Suzy Li - Mai Ling & Tai Soo's cousin. Eurasian beauty. Tall, about 5'8", with large firm breasts and a big, fine ass. Graduate student from Peking University, but what she studied at the university wasn't an accredited course.

Sherry - Not at all like the wine for which she was named. She liked to play rough and girls were her first passion. For a lesbian, she sure threw a mean fuck. About 5'6" tall, slender with a nice ass, nice tits that bounced a lot, especially when she reached orgasm.

Jane - Half Indian, half white. Loved to fuck. Beautiful black eyes, short with wide flaring hips and large tits. Sweetest tasting pussy yet. She had a medicine pouch that wasn't just for the ill.

Yolanda - Full blooded Indian, from the same tribe as Jane. Huge pendulous breasts with large black aureoles, larger than some women's breasts. Deep bronze soft skin. Loves torturing a man.

Renee' - Part Indian, part French Canadian from the same tribe as Jane and Yolanda. Very adept at making love the French way. Long black hair, black eyes. Deep and soulful. Very heavy into bondage.

Maria - Spanish, straight from the old country. Raised in Barcelona, learned English from American sailors. smooth Olive complexion, huge melon tits with large nipples and aureoles dark as midnight. Passionate in bed. Loved it in the ass.

Gail - Blonde body builder. Worked out at the same gym as Mandy and Jorge. About 5'9" with big firm breasts. Thigh muscles that could squeeze a man to death. Loved to fuck in the gym and none of the machinery was off limits. Hot mouth that could suck a mean cock.

Jorge - Tall, about 6'2" with a muscular body and a slender cock (about 5" long and less than an inch in diameter). Quite a surprise to the girls. Jorge loved to fuck, but was bisexual as well. He loved to suck cock.

Vera - Zulu from South Africa. About 6'4" tall. She had been schooled in the ways of the witch doctors. Ebony skin, hot pink tongue, sharp pointed tits. Nice ass that was wide and soft. Loved to experiment.

Joan - The receptionist at the Museum of Fine Arts. English gal with long legs, a fine ass and nice tits. Loved leather and latex. Once she had you tied up, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do to you.

Betty - Newspaper reporter looking for a good story. She got more than a story for when she looked me up. She had long legs and a set of tits that wouldn't quit. Loved to fuck. Soon discovered that making love with a beautiful woman was a lot of fun too.

Gloria - Freelance photographer. Working with Betty, she shared more than just a casual interest in a good story. Pretty face, 4'10" tall and thin. Supple body with no tits at all. Loved 4 ways better than anything.

Tom - 6'2" Fireman with black hair and blue eyes. Came to solicit donations for the Fire Department. Stayed to sample the wares. Great at sucking cock. Not too bad at eating pussy either. Had a cock about 10" long and 2" thick.

Scott - 5'11" blond with hazel eyes. Carpenter. Came to build the 'play room' then stayed to help out. Short thick cock. About 8" long and almost 3" in diameter. What he lacked in length, he made up for in staying power.

Sonja - Scott’s girlfriend. Mulatto from the French Quarter of New Orleans. Huge melon breasts and a surprise to all.

Greta - Blonde from Germany. Looking for a priceless piece at the Museum. Found more sex than she wanted. 5'5" tall, melon sized breasts. Loved sex in any fashion.

Astrid - Greta's sister. She and Greta put on quite a show. Loved women, tolerated men - until she had a 4 way. Then, all hell broke loose. It was obvious that she had never really been made love to.

Kyoko - Japanese owner of the Tea Garden Restaurant. Skilled masseuse. Small body, about 5' tall. Large sharp pointed tits hidden under her kimono.

Cassandra - (Cassy) Brunette from Greece. 5'6" with a nice body. Wide flaring hips. Tits the size of grapefruit. Fell in love with my Mastiff. Came to sample the play room. Stayed to party.

Rachel - Australian. From Alice Springs. Part Aborigine.

Aimee - Born in Taza, Morocco raised in Rabat. Black hair, olive skin. Haunting Green eyes.

Ekaterina - (Kat) White Russian. Originally from Vladivostok, raised in a little town just outside Moscow.