How to Stop Smoking Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy was going to take me home and work with her potions. If it worked out, she was on Mai Ling's payroll. I told Mai Ling I would call her by Thursday and we left. We left, got in my car and I drove home. I was dead tired. Suzy cooked us some dinner while I had a shower.

After dinner I headed for the bedroom to lie down. I fell asleep immediately. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up. Suzy's mouth was wrapped around the crown of my cock.

She was alternately sucking it and then tonguing the sensitive underside of my cock. I was rock hard and ready to fuck.

I spread Suzy's pussy lips and dipped a finger into her honey pot. It was wet and juicy. Sucking my cock had her all worked up.

After stroking her clit a few times, her hips began to respond as she fucked my finger. I pulled my cockhead from her mouth and moved into position between her legs.

Slipping the crown of my cock between her pussy lips, I lifted her until her ass was resting on my knees and about 2" of my massive cock was inside her.

Leaning forward, I plunged my massive cock into her. She screamed. Apparently, my cock had not been reduced in size by the tea we drank at dinner.

My massive cock had her pussy stretched wide but I could get no more than 6 or 8" inside her. Her pussy was that tight.

I began to withdraw my cock. I could only manage to pull a couple of inches out. It seems we were stuck.

There was only one thing to do. Fuck until I came and my cock went limp.

I began to stroke in and out of her. Her pussy lips were first being forced in, then pulled out of her as I fucked her.

She began to orgasm. False cum #1 arrived. I knew then that Suzy had not given me the potion yet.

By the time I reached "false cum" #4, the juices from her orgasms had allowed me to bury my cock to the hilt.

I could feel my cockhead at the back of her womb and wondered just how much more she could take.

We continued our movements until finally, about an hour later, I came.

I lost count of how many times Suzy had passed out only to recover just as she was reaching another orgasm.

Finally my cock began to soften and I pulled it out of her pussy. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Sitting her on the bidet, I took a shower while she was cleaning up.

When we got back in the bed, Suzy told me that she had just learned a very important lesson in greed and would start giving me the potion tomorrow.

12