How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There is a delicate balance the judges will usually be looking for-girls score higher when they communicate clearly with their body language and their voice that they want to share their bodies with a man-or men-but they should avoid appearing too eager, flippant, or tawdry about it.

'Even though every girl is required by law to accept training from any properly ranked man, special favor can be enjoyed by females who bring a sense of enthusiasm, creativity, and fun to their lessons. 'Generosity' is the term we use to describe that attitude, and Amia is doing a great job at it.'

As he had been speaking, Amia had been waggling her naked but playfully at the class with her elbows on the desk as if to prove his point. Andrew knew that time was of the essence, and sternly requested that his classmate hold still so he and the other two boys could finish their task.

One by one they took turns carefully spreading her tidy pussy lips, examining the slick pinkness inside-which earned her extra marks for how bright it was, and how dramatically it contrasted with her dark skin-and then scooping up some of her juices and tasting them. Looking at how small her hips and butt were, and how tiny her vagina was, Ryan thought she must be terrifically tight. His cock ached with the strain of nearly an hour of erection, and he could see that Amia knew exactly what she was doing.

He was fairly sure that she was probably more sexually active than was allowed for a girl her age, and he wondered if there might be a need for some remedial discipline as the school year progressed. He made a mental note to check with the principle on how such issues were handled here.

In Texas there were several students whom he'd had to put on standing weekly disciplinary appointments for various lengths of time, and they had been required to meet with him privately in his office to face the consequences of their actions. As committed as he was to the long-term success of his students, he was certainly willing to carry on such a program here, in spite of the additional time it took from his already busy schedule.

Of course, since these were students trusted to his care, discipline could only rarely involve actual sex. With a little imagination, however, there were a multitude of methods and scenarios of varying degrees of severity that could be devised to effectively teach even young girls right from wrong when it came to their bodies, without crossing the line of intercourse. A little pain, a little unwilling exposure and embarrassment, and a dash of unexpected pleasure for their hormone-wracked bodies were the ingredients of a potent disciplinary cocktail that had infinite possible combinations.

The boys having finished filling out their scorecards, Ryan instructed the girls to stand side by side at the head of the class while the boys did the math, averaging their scores for each category. As they read off the results, Ryan recorded them on the chalkboard. As he finished, he turned to the class and with a flourish announced the winners of each category while the class applauded and cheered each winner.

'Ladies and gentlemen, Best Face belongs to Selena, with an 8.6! Best Body Overall goes to Amia with a 9.12; Best Legs belong to Elizabeth with 8.9; Best Breasts go to Selena with 9.5! Not surprising there-however, interestingly, Best Nipples belong to Amia with a score of 9.8. They are very nice and long, Amia-congratulations.

'Best Butt goes to Selena, who scores 9.3. And Best Vulva also goes to Selena, with 9.7, as well as Best Lubrication-you were very wet, Selena. Best Flavor goes to Elizabeth, for 8.9.

'And ladies and gentlemen, the award for Best in Show, Most Desirable Girl Overall goes to...Selena, with a score of 9.8!'

As he finished, the bell rang, and the students, still cheering, gathered their belongings and began filing out of the classroom. Ryan nodded at the three girls, thanking them for helping, and gave them permission to get dressed and join their classmates.

He caught Jordanna's attention, however, and reminded her to meet him at his desk before she left.

As the last students left the classroom, he returned to his chair and motioned Jordanna to stand in front of him, and had a little chat about her history at the school and some of the challenges she had faced academically.

She was beautiful, and her full breasts barely fit in her tight white blouse, her bare nipples clearly visible against the sheer fabric. Her nether regions were similarly exposed, with a clean, dark landing strip pressed against the thin fabric of her white panties, perched above a dark slit that vanished into the gusset between her shapely legs.

Jordanna explained why math had always been hard for her, and Ryan, listening carefully with an understanding smile, couldn't resist gently caressing her vulva through the insubstantial fabric. As he shared his ideas for helping her with her school work with some private tutoring, he eased her panties halfway down her thighs and traced his fingertips up and down her slit.

It was one of the most wonderful things about being a teacher, he thought-he loved the privilege of being a source of hope and knowledge for his students, working closely and intimately with them, and in return for that work, to be able to simply enjoy the pleasures of the sight, touch, and smell of their young bodies as a result of the proximity and trust that came with it.

Jordanna shuddered, her legs shaking gently as she pressed her mound into his hand. She understood that Ryan was going out of his way to help her, and she was very grateful for his attention and assistance. She knew better than to distract from the important conversation he was having with her, and she wanted to show she was grateful for his consideration, so she bit her lip as she forced herself to focus and continue discussing how best he could help her, thanking him for his thoughtfulness as his fingers gently stroked her clitoris.

'Excellent, Miss Jordanna,' Ryan concluded, 'I think this will be a capital plan. Now for a final issue.

'We have five minutes until you need to be in your next class, and I have been extremely, uncomfortably stimulated for the last hour-if I am to be functional at all for the rest of the afternoon, I need some release. I'd like you to assist me please.

'Kneel down here, if you will, and I am going to have you gently suck on just the head of my cock for four minutes. I am very close to exploding as it is, so that's it, dear girl, just very slowly and softly on the head, just like that. Oh my god, that feels amazing. After four minutes of this I will cum in your mouth, and I need you to simply swallow it down as it comes-don't spill any of it, as we mustn't stain your blouse.'

The compliant Jordanna nodded dutifully as she looked up at Ryan with her big dark eyes, her lips wrapped hungrily around the head of his cock as she nursed it with urgent commitment. Ryan smiled and softly caressed her cheek and played with her nipples as he felt himself approach his climax.

With one minute left on the clock above the door he tipped over the edge, grasping Jordanna's head with both hands and holding it in position, just the tip of his cock in her mouth, and began releasing pulse after pulse of semen onto her tongue. He was so pent-up that the force of his orgasm felt like waves of cum were flowing from deep in his belly, and he reveled in the power of each pump as his semen sprayed into the young girl's waiting throat.

Jordanna's eyes grew wider as she realized she had been unprepared for the volume of Ryan's cum, and the force with which it would be shot into her, and she almost gagged and pulled away-but Ryan maintained his hold on her head, keeping her motionless so he could finish emptying his testicles into her. To her credit, the girl kept her lips locked on the head of his cock, and not one drop escaped.

As he finished, Ryan smiled kindly and helped Jordanna to her feet-just as the bell rang and the next group of students began filing in. He thanked her and told her she had done a good job, and then pointed her to the door so she wouldn't be late for her next class.