How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a production of carefully spreading her lips and examining her insides. She was perfectly fine, of course, just swollen and very pink from accommodating her first two penises of the day. I gently tugged on each of her labia, stretching them out and rolling them between my fingers.

'Does this hurt, Abigail?' I asked.

She shook her head no. I gave her clit a couple small licks and repeated my question; she gasped a tiny 'oh,' and shook her head again, and I felt her push her hips toward me as I cleaned some of her girl cum from her opening.

'Looks like everything is fine, sweet thing,' I said, 'sometimes it takes some practice for your vagina to get used to its job. Kind of like when you get sore after you just start working out. Nothing is damaged, your body is just learning how to handle the purpose it was designed for.

'Now sweet girl, you understand I must train you. You're beautiful, and you need to let me penetrate you and enjoy your lovely cunnie, even if it's a little sore. Can you be a big girl and let me do that?'

Abigail slowly nodded.

'Good girl,' I said, patting her vulva, 'how about we try missionary position, which should be a little easier for you, and I'll go slow and gentle so you can get used to it. Sound okay?'

I positioned myself over her and gently rubbed my cock's head across her pussy, gathering up her juices and using them to cover her clitoris. I placed a hand on her belly, feeling it rise and fall with her short, apprehensive breaths. Gradually her respiration stabilized and I felt her relax as she understood I wasn't going to hurt her, and I smiled at her and slowly pressed myself into her opening, gently probing deeper until I encountered resistance at about half the length of my cock. She winced, and I pulled back slightly, kissed her gently on the lips, and repeated my foray; this time she took additional half an inch without struggling. I told her she was a good girl, and continued the process of working myself deeper and deeper into her.

'The third category of training is Conditioning,' Curt continued from where he had Jennifer bent over the couch and was duplicating Dave's work on her. 'This is the ability of your body to sustain long-duration sexual activity. So this includes the muscular endurance needed to hold yourself in different positions for long periods, or the strength and endurance of your vaginal muscles or throat muscles to do their job for hours if needed, and recover quickly and productively so you can do it all over again the next day. This also includes things like breath control, meditation, mental strength, and cardiovascular fitness.'

I had established a slow rhythm that Abigail was able to handle, and each stroke was increasing her capacity to take me into her relatively comfortably. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed as she focused on relaxing and giving herself to me. I kissed her throat softly. 'Listen to Colonel Ford, Abigail,' I said quietly as I continued to fuck her, 'this is important for you to learn.'

'And finally, the fourth category is Association. This is one of the most important categories; often there are many sexual acts that as young girls you won't intuitively grasp as erotic or pleasurable when you first experience them, and it's vital that we mold your understanding through techniques like classical and operant conditioning to help you learn to relate your sexual training experiences to pleasure, to build and reinforce the reflexive responses of your bodies to stimulation, and develop your erotic imagination so you can fully embrace your roles as a bringer of pleasure for a wide variety of men. This also includes optimizing your body's natural responses by training it to become aroused faster with more subtle stimuli, to secrete significant amounts of your natural lubrication at the first indication that it is about to be trained, and to improve your orgasmic ability.

'You may not know exactly what a man wants to teach you when he reserves you for a session, girls, but as long as you ask yourself what you can take away from each training session that relates to the four fundamental categories, you'll find that every lesson is a valuable one.

'The best part is that you don't have to overthink it-your trainer will guide you, and as it happens all four categories are best taught using the same methodology: instruct, practice, reward, and discipline. So whenever you're getting trained, just do what you're told and you'll learn everything you need to.'

As he said this, he slipped his hand between Jennifer's butt cheeks, his cock deep inside her as she bounced, and started playing with her anus. My daughter froze, resting her face in her arms on the back of the couch as she stretched her gorgeous body out for him, her trembling, spread legs giving us a clear view of Curt's long, narrow penis where it thrust into her perfect vagina. He held her perfectly still with a hand on her hips and gently massaged her little star while giving her long, slow strokes with his cock.

Martin, still a ways from being ready for another round, was making out with Layla as a recovery strategy. He'd begun to regather his wits, however, and he leapt from the couch and dragged Layla by the hand over to Curt and Jennifer as he saw what Curt was doing.

He had Layla climb up next to Jennifer, then gently raised my daughter's head with a handful of her hair. Her eyes were glazed as she was overcome by the hypnotic pleasure of Curt's long strokes and his thumb on her butt hole.

'Oh hey, boo...' she whispered to Layla with a foggy smile.

'Hi, baby,' her friend whispered back, taking Jennifer's face in her hands and adoring the transcendent bliss in her eyes as she took Curt's capable dick.

I didn't know if there could be anything more beautiful than the sight of these two world-class backsides, one of them-my precious daughter's-getting properly used, belonging to two young friends who were sharing a special, naked moment that all of us were blessed to be present for.

Curt was paying careful attention to Jennifer's signs as she connected with her best friend, and he gave a nod to Martin, who still held her head up.

'Layla, sweet thing,' Martin asked in a low voice, 'have you ever kissed Jennifer?'

She shook her head. Martin smiled.

'At this point of her training, I think a kiss would really make her feel good. Go ahead.'

Layla complied eagerly, tenderly bringing her lips to meet Jennifer's and nuzzling her softly as her tongue explored my daughter's lips.

Jennifer began shaking uncontrollably, her eyes closed and her mouth open as Layla continued to kiss her and Curt picked up his pace, giving her the full length of his cock with each powerful stroke, until suddenly with a cry she collapsed into a pile on the couch as if she'd been shot, completely spent by the biggest orgasm of her young life so far. Curt paid no mind, however, kissing her shoulders and back and keeping her legs spread wide with a strong hand as he continued fucking the panting, immobilized girl, his shaft now coated with fresh, white cream from deep inside my daughter's perfect vagina as it thanked him for his efforts.

Abigail had turned her head to the side to watch the events across the room as I continued to gently penetrate her drenched pussy, and as she watched Jennifer climax, she did too. Her body tightened up, lifting her hips and spreading her legs even wider; her fists closed and her eyes screwed shut as every muscle tensed and she held her breath. After a couple moments, she uttered a strained, 'oh, oh, oh, oh, daddy,' and began pulsing sweetly on my shaft.

I had nearly been overcome by watching my daughter's orgasm, and Abigail's wasn't making the situation better. I was rock hard, and I pulled quickly out of her as I felt her orgasm commence, knowing I wouldn't survive at depth for the duration of her climax, and brought my hand to her vulva, rubbing softly to prolong the waves that were washing over the sweet girl as I kissed her breasts and belly. Finally, mercifully, the timer sounded.

(Continued in Ch. 9d)