How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried off her tummy and sides before bending down and buffing the delicacy between her thighs, muffling her plump vulva in the luxurious Turkish cotton weave and brusquely toweling it with firm, businesslike strokes before briskly, affectionately mussing her tidy blonde scruff, and finally gently dabbing the water from between her labia.

'Let's just take it one day at a time, sweetheart, and I promise that when the time comes, you'll be ready for men to enjoy you properly, and they won't injure you, and they're going to absolutely treasure being inside here,' I said with a smile, lightly tapping the silky skin of her fresh, clean pussy with my finger.

I could tell she was still only somewhat mollified, but she said she trusted me, and promised that she'd do her best to be a good trainee when her time came, and I sent her to bed with a kiss and a pat on her clean, bare bottom.

It had been a very busy, emotionally demanding day, and the fact that I had not had a chance to train another man's daughter meant that dealing with my own girls' troubles made my situation even harder; I was in a state of extremely pent-up and frustrated sexual energy when I went to bed, and couldn't stop thinking about my conversations with all three of my daughters, and of their irresistible naked bodies that all needed their own brand of special attention right now, and of how thorny certain fatherly conundrums could be.

Morgan Lynn quietly slipped through the master bedroom door much later, and I heard the shower faucet hiss to life as she cleaned up after teaching her lessons this evening, and I was already hard when she softly climbed into bed next to me; I growled a sleepy greeting and wrapped my big arm around her waist, and she let out a pleasantly surprised squeak as her light, lithe body slid easily across the clean cotton sheets as I pulled her effortlessly against me like a little spoon.

I held her tightly against me with my arm around her tummy, my other arm enfolding her chest and my hand possessively grasping her soft breast, and I pressed myself easily into her as she gasped and bucked a little at the sudden, irresistible nature of my need.

I held her close, warning her to be quiet and not to wake the girls with her moans, and repeatedly drove into her with deep, long strokes, reveling in her tight little body as it struggled to take my full cock.

It was clear from the state of her vagina that she'd recently been fucked, but it was also clear, as I pressed my length into her, that she hadn't been penetrated as deeply as I was probing her insides now, and she whimpered and arched as I forced her body to accommodate my imperative erection, and she struggled to give me her last inches of capacity.

My hand went from her throat to over her mouth, preventing her from crying out too loudly, and I savored the primal sensation of her cunny spasming and gripping desperately along the length of my penis as I showered her shoulders and the back of her neck with hungry kisses, breathing in her womanly scent until I exploded inside her, and we fell asleep together with her in my arms, my slowly softening cock still buried inside her, my cum and hers trickling deliciously out of her well-used pussy.

The next day we had a talk about our daughters, and I related everything that had happened the day before, as well as my conversation with Martin. It wasn't the first time these issues had come up with the girls, but none of them seemed to be resolving themselves on their own, and it was beginning to seem like some changes in parenting strategies might be in order.

As usual, Morgan Lynn's cogent perspective and emotional intelligence added valuable clarity to the situation.

She pointed out that times were different than when we were young, and that there was a growing belief that teaching girls to familiarize themselves with their own bodies, and to understand the things that gave them pleasure, was actually quite beneficial for their sometimes difficult transition from simple, innocent young girls to eager and successful sexual trainees.

Our goal had always been for our daughters to excel in their training after their Festivals, she reminded me, and while it seemed a bit shocking to both of us, she observed that it may be time to consider implementing masturbation as a teaching tool in preparing the twins for their future responsibilities.

'And I know you never planned on being the kind of father who has sex with his daughters,' she said thoughtfully, 'but I understand Jennifer's feelings. You know my dad—he's old-school, and he would never have agreed to it, but when I was Jennifer's age, shortly after my Festival, I had a lot of the same emotions, and I would have given anything for him to do the things with me that Jennifer wants with you.

'Robert, it's hard for a daughter who grew up feeling so close to you and loved by you to suddenly be handed over to other men for their pleasure and instruction; she probably feels a little lost and abandoned, and after sharing herself so fully with you for so long, it's disorienting to lose that connection so abruptly and be forced to look for the tenderness and affection she's accustomed to from you in the arms of strange men she's never met.

'No one said raising daughters was going to be easy, and you've worked so hard to be a great dad for our girls. I think they all are expressing a need in their own ways for you to be their trustworthy, supportive, loving father in a new way right now. I trust you to be that for them.'

I was deeply touched by my wife's counsel, and together we formulated a plan that we hoped would give our girls what they needed, and would keep my relationship with them special, and would help them prepare for their training duties with even more confidence and anticipation. Starting next Tuesday evening, when Morgan was out training her boys, I would begin a special series of lessons for our daughters here at home. I could not wait.

To be continued...