How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good girl,' he said lightly, leading her to the bed and helping her climb up on it and lay on her back; stretching her arms high over her head, he knotted the tail of my tie through a slat in the heavy oaken headboard.

We removed our belts and each took one of her legs, buckling her ankles into the leather straps and pulling her reluctant thighs wide apart as we secured our belts to the posts at either corner of the foot of the bed, and we took a moment to sip pleasantly on our scotch and survey our work.

Emily was beautiful as she lay, a mystical, captive triskelion unwillingly unfurled and stretched out like a rare and priceless specimen, pinioned and blindfolded, all her precious, secret mysteries now exposed and offered wholesale to us her captors, and all the peerless pleasures her body held now at our disposal, naked except for her heels and her pearls; her tummy rose and fell shallowly as she tried to calm herself and wait patiently for us to enjoy her body as we pleased, and her cunny, which had already made a smearing, slick mess all down her inner thighs, had wasted no time dripping a flow of fresh girl cum from her opening, soiling the luxurious bedding on which she had only been restrained a few minutes.

Dave climbed onto the bed next to her and bent down to kiss her; she moaned and reached for his lips, her neck straining as she begged for his reassurance, but he simply gave her a gentle peck on the lips and pulled away with a smile, his fingers tracing the delicate string of pearls that held her throat.

'You're securely restrained, Emily—you can't go anywhere or do anything to disrupt your lesson now,' he said calmly to her as I climbed onto the foot of the bed and made my way to her defenseless cunny, and Emily whimpered again. 'Mr. Stevenson is going to inspect your vagina now, and will probably want to lick you and nibble on you; I know this is a little embarrassing for you, but you there's nothing you can do now to prevent him. Take a deep breath...relax...Mr. Stevenson is very close between your legs now, and he's looking right at your vagina, sweet girl...and you are quite a mess down there...goodness' sake, your cunny has no shame, does it? It just wants to be touched and nuzzled and adored so badly all the time, doesn't it? Look at how much of your juices are leaking out of you just from being tied up and having Mr. Stevenson inspect your girl parts...'

Emily was uttering a nearly constant whine of overwrought arousal and shame, and she struggled and fought her bonds now, just as she struggled and fought against her native modesty and shyness in her difficult journey to become a truly good girl.

Dave had been right—her strong little body flexed and shook in her restraints, and while it was of course impossible for her to free herself, her toned, curvy little frame was a delight to watch as she was wracked by emotions and sensations that were still too much for her inexperienced body and mind to bear without her handlers taking such severe measures.

I leaned close to her vagina, and she shuddered and cried as she felt my warm breath caress her unguarded flower, the shivering sensation rippling out from her secret places simply another undeniable reminder that I was very close to her now, my eyes hungrily taking in every detail of her obscenely soaked genitals with the patience and thoroughness of an experienced eligible man who understands his right to drink deeply of the pleasures of any young girl's body, regardless of how she may feel about it.

There was no way for her to deny anything now; she was truly and simply a healthy, responsive, naked young female in a deep heat, and her body was taking over from her brain as it instinctively, shamelessly advertised its fertile, desirable nature and offered itself indiscriminately and desperately now to any full-testicled males in the vicinity.

She shuddered again, and one of her dark inner labia fell wetly open, another drop of her juices forming at her entrance and spilling down over her perineum as her cunny released a gentle pulse, and I reached between her legs and spread her lips, butterflying her pussy and softly dragging my finger up her soaking opening and across the slick little valley between her labia, bumping her clitoris with a couple inquisitive rubs from my fingertip as she cried out in pleasure and mortification.

Paying no heed to her cries, I grinned as I leaned down and repeated the journey with my tongue, lapping up her copious nectar with big, broad kitty licks and enjoying her frantic and powerless struggles as I tortured her with slow, thirsty sweeps across her swollen vulva, taking her extravagant lips in my teeth and tugging gently on them, and kissing her clitoris firmly and affectionately until she bucked and screamed in her bonds, begging, in yet another impertinent breach of her training, for us to please, please fuck her as the tiny golden bells of her anklet jingled with her body's futile attempts to escape the lesson Dave and I needed to teach it.

She was clearly highly-primed, but she was delicious, the sweet earthiness of her femininity melting limpidly on my palate, and so I took my time, unhurriedly exploring her vulva with my lips and dipping my tongue deep into her tiny entrance between long stretches of contentedly sucking on her clitoris until it grew firm and excruciatingly sensitive, poking its head eagerly into the light and offering itself to the warm bath of my tongue as the adorable blindfolded girl to which it was attached shook and cried in swelling waves of inescapable pleasure.

Dave was watching closely from beside her on the bed, but he didn't touch her; this part of her lesson was about getting her accustomed to men enjoying her vagina, specifically, and he didn't want to distract her from what was happening between her legs, despite how good it would feel to her—and how enjoyable it would be for him—to fondle her naked body and play with her breasts as I occupied myself with her cunny.

All her attention and focus needed to be on the shameful, drooling little hole into her body between her thighs, and what I was doing as I took my pleasure with it; nevertheless, the inexperienced girl trembled in her bonds, and thrills of goosebumps rippled across her electric skin as her body frantically and fruitlessly sought any contact, any caress, anywhere, from anyone.

'She's looking pretty ready,' Dave said thoughtfully, motioning me to move aside for him; as Emily's mentor, he took responsibility for monitoring her arousal and her young body's progression as it prepared itself for us to breed and inseminate her. 'Let's see how she's doing.'

He undid his trousers and pulled out his large penis, which was already hard, and climbed between her spread legs, carefully supporting himself to ensure he didn't touch any part of her body except her girl bits, and lowered his cock to her cunny.

He smacked her swollen clitoris a few times with the bulbous head of his penis, smiling as she arched and moaned, and then pressed himself smoothly, without warning, into her body, her abundant lubrication causing her vagina to offer little resistance to his length, and she screamed as she absorbed him, her entire body shaking and her tiny bells chiming in an endless shimmering carillon as he lodged himself deep within her with a second firm, workmanlike thrust, and took his rightful mentor's place comfortably inside his trainee's nubile little body.

He paused, admiring her beautiful naked form as she gasped and fought to handle his length, and he held still, closely observing her responses and using his sensitive shaft, which was finely attuned through long practice to sense and interpret every quiver and shuddering contraction of Emily's young cunny, to take a careful, intimate inventory of every inch of her vaginal canal as it squeezed and spasmed deliciously along his cock.

'Oh, this is nice,' he murmured to me, flexing his erection deep inside her and watching with satisfaction as Emily threw her blindfolded head back into the pillows, her beautiful mouth open in silent song, overcome by the masterly presence of her mentor's penis in her tight confines as her body was forced to give itself up fully to being used for its primary, copulatory purpose. 'My goodness, she feels really good today for some reason. I'm so glad you're going to get to enjoy this little dish, Stevenson...'

He gave her a couple slow, exploratory thrusts, and as her frantic cries quickly neared a tipping point and she approached orgasm, he smoothly pulled his length out of her body to disrupt her badly-needed climax, bending down to examine her now gaping vagina, coolly stretching her open with his fingers and poking dispassionately about in her drenched private parts so he could inspect her insides, as she fairly sobbed beneath her blindfold with frustrated arousal.

'Come look, Stevenson,' he beckoned, holding her open and inviting me to peer into her softly-pulsating depths, which he had just begun stretching and opening with his cock in preparation for her full fucking by both of us. 'She's in such a heat right now, you can see her juices are actually flowing and pooling inside her against the back wall of her vagina.'

She wailed again as I bent closer to examine her, and I couldn't resist reaching my finger gently into her captive entrance as Dave held her firmly open, and I dipped my fingertip delightedly in the surprisingly deep, shimmering little puddle of her juices that was forming inside her, gathering some of the sticky, slick fluid and rubbing it onto her clitoris, working her own lubrication deep into the folds and furrows of her hood as she travailed and moaned.

Dave released her cunny lips and gently rubbed her vulva with his hand, speaking in a low, masterful tone as he carefully trained his young charge.

'Emily, are you ready to be a good girl, and let Mr. Stevenson do whatever he thinks is best when he wants to enjoy your body? Are you ready to be a vessel for his pleasure?'

She nodded desperately, her breasts heaving with her ragged breath.

'Yes, yes, yes, Mr. Kendrick—I'll do anything, I promise sir—I'll be a good girl, pleeeease let me be a good girl, sir—Mr. Stevenson, sir, you can touch me or kiss me or lick me anywhere, you can do whatever you want with my body, sir—just please use me to make yourself feel good, sir, please...'

Dave smiled into her eyes as he removed her blindfold and Emily emerged blinking into the light again, her face the perfect picture of a beautiful young female caught in both the pitched throes of her heat and the capable, inescapable thrall of her handlers as they prepared her body to best fulfill their desires, and he kissed her tenderly and told her she was a good girl.

I unbuckled her ankles, kissing her feet as I freed them from the unyielding leather, and Dave loosed my tie from the headboard; he left Emily's wrists bound, however, observing that while she seemed repentant and willing to obey now, keeping her hands tied up for a little while longer in her lesson would be a helpful reminder for her to not forget herself again, and to be a good girl while we trained her.

The sweet girl scrambled shakily to her knees on the bed and watched eagerly, her bound hands clasped enchantedly under her chin, as Dave and I undressed.

She squealed a tiny squeal of delight as my cock sprang free from my trousers, hard and already dripping with glistening precum, and Dave and I climbed up and lay back on the bed on either side of her, stroking our sizable penises pleasurably as we surveyed the delicious naked girl we were about to enjoy.

Emily was suddenly like a kitten who'd been unexpectedly given two of her best-loved toys at once, and she fluttered in a tizzy between us, wrapping her bound hands lovingly around our cocks and sucking and licking in an adorable frenzy, kissing us sweetly and running her fingers and soft lips down our broad chests and shoulders, and over our abs and down through our treasure trails back again to her favorite playthings, before catching a glimpse in the corner of her eye of the other hard cock next to her, and dashing away with an exclamation to tend to it and its owner.

'Okay, sweet girl, take a breath,' Dave chuckled. 'There's no rush—this will be a long lesson, and you'll be busy for a while. Why don't you take good care of Mr. Stevenson for a few minutes, and show him how good you're getting at using your mouth?'

'Oh, yes, sir—yes, please, sir,' Emily said, as I put my arm around her and pulled her close, nestling her next to me as she curled up and took my cock gently in her hands and put it in her obedient mouth, stretching wide in her attempts to fit its girth between her lips.

She was clearly well-trained, and her skills were exceptional for her age, but it was obvious that she also possessed a true, personal love for caring for penises, and I noted to Dave, with a deeply satisfied groan, that the sheer exultation and ardor she was displaying were priceless qualities that couldn't be trained into a girl.

He grinned with pride as he watched his trainee work, softly riffling his fingers through her cunny lips to let her know she was being a very good girl, as she blushed.

'That's the honest truth,' he said softly, nodding in approval as Emily, unprompted, shifted her angle slightly so she could cradle my full testicles in her bound hands and gently massage them with her thumbs, urging them to release as much seminal fluid as possible for her eventual insemination, and singing sweetly to them with quiet little hums as she avidly worked more and more of my length into her throat. 'As soon as I met her, I knew she was a little thoroughbred—she's got tremendous heart and intelligence, a strong instinct to please, and great genes; she just needed some careful training and guidance to help her blossom into the exceptional little filly she's becoming, and was made to be.'

I lay back with a deep sigh, feeling my balls growing heavier and tighter in Emily's soft hands, and gently stroked her cheek as she suckled on me, and Dave rose to his knees, affectionately petting her smooth flanks and repositioning her muscular thighs on the bedspread to open her nethers for him.

'But speaking of pure talent and genetics...' he said, climbing between her thighs and taking her round butt cheeks firmly and appreciatively in his big hands. '...Jennifer—my goodness, your daughter is turning out just incredible. She was so good when I trained her at the father-daughter party, and her blowjobs are wild. I was planning on finishing in her beautiful vagina, but Martin was hogging it.'

We both laughed as we recalled that fun afternoon, and Dave brought his cock to Emily's opening, rubbing the head up and down her slit between her full, sticky labia as she whimpered and meweled.

'But then you and I both used that adorable little Abigail from out of town, remember?' He chuckled. 'I mean, they obviously don't give first place at the Festival for nothing, but Stevenson, your daughter is genuinely a world-class girl.'

Emily flushed a bright pink as her mentor praised my daughter in front of her for her excellence in her sexual duties, and she learned for the first time that I was the father of a Festival champion, who doubtless had high standards for the girls he trained, and she redoubled her efforts to please me, and make a good impression for her mentor.

She didn't have much time to dwell on her insecurities, however, as Dave, holding her hips securely, pressed his cock home into her and began slowly fucking her.

The simple act of being fucked was still a very new and intense thing for Emily, and her inexperience was clear as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, her mouth withdrawing from my penis and opening in a silent flood of sensation, her bound hands slipping from their assignment at my testicles and clutching blindly, like a kneading cat, at the bedspread and my thigh as Dave worked his length into her.

As soon as her mouth left my penis, however, a long, shimmering strand of her saliva stretching from her panting tongue to my full, sculpted glans, Dave pulled his cock from her body, and she cried out in frustrated confusion.

'When you are serving two men, Miss Emily,' Dave said, reaching forward and turning her head to look at him with a hand on her slobbery chin, 'Your vagina and your anus are not important for you to worry about—they'll be used and enjoyed by your handlers as they see fit. Your hands and your mouth, however, are your responsibility—you must always work to give pleasure to any penis that is not currently in your cunny or your butt; even if you're being fucked, and even if you're cumming, you must strive to continue doing your best work tending to the other penises in the room, and never stop until you're given permission, do you understand? Now let's try that again.'

She apologized to me for being so easily distracted from her duties, and Dave instructed her to continue, re-entering her and encouraging her to stay focused as he gradually picked up the pace, probing her cunny deeply with firm strokes; and though her whimpers and whines grew louder and more insistent, the delightful creature gamely did her best to continue the tender, sweet blowjob she had been giving me, struggling to act as if it were her only care in the world as her mentor vigorously tested her mental and vaginal fortitude.

After a bit Dave withdrew from her trembling body, breathing heavily as he slowed himself down, and we praised her and told her she was such a good girl as she looked at us beaming, her cheeks flushed and her eyes welling with the intensity of her lesson, the effort of her eager ministrations to my cock, and her pride at serving two eligible men for the first time in her young life; and she was radiant.

Dave smiled and pushed her butt over to me.

'Want a turn, Stevenson? She's all yours, brother.'

I decided to let Emily accustom herself to my size on her own, and I scooted down on the bed, grasping her by the waist and guiding her to climb atop me.

She eagerly complied, lifting her leg and straddling my hips on her knees, her hands caressing my erection and pulling it hungrily to her sopping entrance as she prepared herself gleefully to be penetrated by a second penis in one lesson for the first time in her life.

'Wait, Miss Emily,' I said, as she looked to me for instruction. 'First can you spread your pussy for me like a good girl?'

She blushed a bright pink, but was over the hump of her initial reluctance now, and happy for a chance to redeem her earlier mid-step, and she obediently reached her hands between her legs.

I took hold of the tail of my tie and lifted it aside so I could clearly see as she grasped her cunny lips and spread them wide for me, willingly showing me every detail of her intimate parts and letting me admire her lush young vagina.

'Oh, you are such a good girl,' I murmured as she presented herself generously to me, holding nothing back now as she offered her entire body to me for my pleasure with a plaintive whimper. 'Now I want you to take your beautiful labia in your fingers and use them to gently rub your juices about the head of my penis, and if you do a good job I'll put it inside you—can you do that?'

She moaned again as a fresh flush of warmth saturated her privates with its wet urgency, and as I held my cock pointing straight up between her legs, she gingerly took her velvety lips between her fingertips and worked them carefully around the crown and tip of my cock like a pair of wonderfully soft, slick pink tongues until it glistened and shone beneath a thick coating of her cream mixed with my precum, as I groaned again and luxuriated in the sensation of her assiduous labors and her precious cunny lips.

1...345678