How to Treat a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
My brother and I finally get my boyfriend into a threesome.
3.1k words
4.48
30.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever had a three-way?"

Brian lurched back in the driver's seat of his jeep. His look was one of shock but not disapproval. "No, ..." he answered. He composed himself and asked, "You?"

"Once," I answered.

His expression changed to a smile. "Tell me about it."

I told him about the brief tryst that I had with Kate and Keith, but I didn't give their names or mention that they're my brother and sister, and I certainly didn't tell him that it happened since we started dating. I had to whisper at times so that other people in the park couldn't hear me. When I finished the story, I put my hand on the edge of his cut-offs, with two fingers touching his knee. "You liked that, didn't you?" I asked. It was a rhetorical question because his dick was so hard.

His smile became a wicked grin. "Leave the food behind and I'll show you how much I liked it."

It was dusk, so the people who had walked past us were all on their way out. We ran about a hundred yards from the parking area to the other side of a tree. I had my back to the lot, so Brian put his arms out around me. If we were into bondage, I'd say he pinned me. He kissed me hard and moved his right hand to my hip. I lifted the hem of my sundress a little, and he caressed my thigh. I guided his left hand to the inner thigh on the other side. Since the one time with Kim and Keith, I'd started telling him what I like, and he listened well. He traced the hem of my panties and then the waistband with his left hand. He moved it to my hip and brought the right hand over so the palm was over my pussy. I let him rub me a little and then I lifted his hand up a little so his fingertips were just above the waistband. He touched my belly and let his fingers fall on top of the elastic. When I did nothing to stop him, he moved his hand down so he was touching my bush but not the actual flesh. I moved forward a little and forced his fingers to sift through the hair. I could feel one fingertip on part of my pussy, just enough to tease myself and, I suppose, him. "Do what you want," I told him, wondering what he'd do.

Brian didn't take his hand out of my panties, but he knelt in front of me, getting his finger further inside me and exposing my entire pussy but not actually getting the panties down. He kissed my pussy right above where my finger was, took the finger out and tugged on my panties until they were below my knees. For the next five minutes, he pleasured me with his fingers and tongue, only stopping on occasion to look to the side of the tree to make sure we were still alone. When my knees started to buckle, he put his hands under my butt and continued to eat me until I came.

When I regained my strength, we both stood up. I put my hand on his cock and leaned against the tree. "Aren't you going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Not here," he said, and he looked back toward the car. "Besides, I need some solid food now."

We went back for the food and went to a table. We both tried to act normal, but we rushed through the chicken so it wouldn't get cold and so we could get back to his place. When we did, we rushed into his room and were out of our clothes in a flash. As soon as he was inside me, he told me how hot my story had made him. After he came, I gently moved him onto his back. I let him relax a couple minutes before I slid down over him. I kissed his soft cock. I lifted the shaft and licked his balls. Now that he was back to life, I took the head in my mouth and bobbed up and down a couple times. I put my hands under his sides and urged him to sit up, incidentally getting him deeper into my mouth. I moved him back toward the headboard so that I could get on all fours. I continued to feast on his cock, but I lifted my hips in the air. I let him out long enough to ask, "Like the view?"

"And how. Your butt is so beautiful, especially when it's swaying like that." I took him back in, this time as close as I could get to my throat without gagging. Once I had it there, I went up and down as fast as I could without losing control. I started playing with his balls while I did it. "Oh, shit, oh, shit," he murmured. I looked up at him to ask the question nonverbally, and he answered, "Yeah!"

I pulled him back so I had all of his head but little beyond that. I like that portion because it's as good as having all of him but I get a full taste of his cum before it hits my throat. I had stopped moving my hips once I knew he was going to come. Once he finished, I started swaying again. I took more of his cock into my mouth so I could put the tip of my tongue under the ridge, and I slid my tongue along the ridge as I let him slip out. Once his cock fell to his thigh, I said, "If you like seeing my hips move while I suck you, maybe we should try it with an extra guy."

To my surprise, he didn't hesitate. "Sure!" He did pause, though, and ask, "Did you have someone in mind?"

"Maybe," I said, not letting on that it was my brother. I got up and sat between his legs.

"I still get to fuck you, don't I?"

"You're my boyfriend. Of course you get to fuck me!" I assured him. Seeing that Brian's cock was getting hard again, I moved forward to position my pussy over it. Since he'd just come twice, I had a nice long ride in which he gave my tits the attention that they'd been deprived of all evening.

A few weeks later, I invited Brian over, saying that we'd have the house to ourselves. He got the general idea, but I saved the details until he got here. We fooled around for ten minutes or so when I mentioned that I knew "the guy" was available that night. "Are you still cool with it?" I asked.

"We're just sharing you. He's not gonna come onto me, is he? Not that I have anything against--"

"No, no, I know for a fact he's only attracted to women."

"Then, yeah, bring him over."

I went to the phone and called Keith on his cell phone. I knew he was at the end of his shift as a lifeguard at the city pool a couple streets away. "Hey, it's Kim. ... He's here, and he's interested." I stroked Brian's cock through his shorts. "Very interested," I assured him. "20 minutes? Sounds good."

Brian knew that I have a brother and a sister, but ever since the tryst, I'd studiously avoided telling him their names. It was barely fifteen minutes before we heard a car pull up into the driveway. I wasn't sure whether Brian had seen Keith's car before, so I was glad that mine blocked the view of Keith's. Keith rang the doorbell, and I answered it. I already had my shirt off. I'd never noticed it until Keith started this job, but he does look kind of hunky in his swimming trunks. "Brian, this is Keith."

Brian shook Keith's hand. "Nice to meet you. What's it like being with two women?"

Keith seemed reluctant to talk about it. "Well, I've only done it once. I wasn't actually dating either one of them; we just sort of fell into it, which was probably for the best. I don't think I'd ever be that sure that my girlfriend wasn't secretly in love with the other guy, but you obviously know that Kate loves you, and you're secure about it, so good for you. I should be shakingyour hand."

I was over on the couch, and I'd already taken my pants off. "Hey ... guys! I'm over here, remember?"

They came over and joined me, Keith on my left and Brian on my right. Brian put his arm around me and felt my left boob. Keith leaned down and kissed me on my neck. I lifted his chin up and kissed him on the lips. Brian pulled his arm back and then helped me climb onto the couch on all fours. Keith pulled the two back parts of my bra together, and Brian unhooked it. They both let go. Brian pulled the right strap over my shoulder and off. Keith followed suit on the left, then cupped both my breasts. "You get to see these all the time. I'm jealous, man."

"Not as often as I'd like," Brian said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Keith asked.

"Just that we don't get many opportunities to get together in a place with privacy."

"That better be what you mean," Keith said.

"It's fine, Keith," I said in a tone that I hoped he'd understand as, "Don't give it away, dumb-ass!" I straightened out enough for Keith to lick my nipples. Brian pulled the elastic on my underwear down with his thumbs. I moved my hips to help him. When he had it down to my knees, I moved around to sit. "No fair," I complained. "I'm almost naked, and you guys still have your pants on." Brian stood up, and I unbuckled his belt. He let his pants fall to the ground. I put my hand inside his underwear and stroked his cock a couple times. I turned to my left and asked Keith, "What about you?"

"Take 'em down yourself," he answered. I did to his shorts what Brian had done to my pants. Keith sat with his back to the arm of the couch.

I got on all fours and stroked Keith's cock a couple times, more for Brian's benefit than Keith's. I could feel Brian's cock rubbing my ass through his underwear. Keith's was longer than I'd remembered. I held it up and licked the ridge from the head to his balls. I made a show of sucking each ball into my mouth so Brian could see what I was doing. It must have worked, because Brian's cock slipped out of his boxers and rubbed over my ass. I flipped back onto my back so my head was between Brian's legs. Brian moved forward so his cock was right over me. I licked the part of shaft that was right over my mouth. I guided his butt forward so that I could lick his balls and back so I could suck his cockhead and eventually most of his shaft. "Ever watched your girlfriend's pussy get fucked?" I asked.

"I think I'm about to," Brian answered. He was right. Brian's cock was blocking my view, but I could feel Keith separating my pussy lips, and soon I felt the head of his cock pass between them into my womanhood.

"Damn, Brian, your girlfriend's got a beautiful pussy. Does it look as good from there as it does from here?"

Brian was leaning back too far to answer at first. He straightened up and thought better of whatever he was going to say. "It doesn't look half as good as it feels," he said.

I took Brian's shaft out of my mouth long enough to say, "Good answer."

Keith pushed into me a little harder, and I moved up closer to the other arm of the chair. I could barely see the lowest part of Brian's balls, so I urged him back a little. He got down over me, putting his arms out for support, and I was able to give him a proper blow job. "It does look pretty hot, though," he told Keith. "I never saw that part of her lips out in the open, not even when I go down on her."

"So you do," Keith said approvingly.

I stopped sucking and said, "Yes, Keith, I told you he goes down on me."

As if to prove my point, Brian leaned down and started licking my clit. He got a little more adventurous and licked the sides of my pussy, but always seeming to move out of the way when Keith's cock got too close. We were all playing with abandon, and then the magical moment happened. Keith was inside me so deep that I could feel his balls on my upper thigh. Brian's tongue was just inside the upper corner where my pussy lips met. Knowing that there was no way for him not to be touching Keith's dick got me so excited that I ended up deep-throating Brian without gagging. I put my hands up, not to force him, but just to help him stay in the position that I could tell he was enjoying. I could feel both cocks contracting. I held Brian's dick in place so I could swallow it all, but Keith pulled out at the last second. To my great amazement, Brian didn't move. I could feel Keith's cum land in my general pussy area, and Brian was licking it off me!

When they'd both stopped coming, I sat up between them. Before I could say anything, Brian spoke for all of us. "That was fantastic, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, "except I didn't get any cum where I really wanted it."

Keith looked at Brian and said, "You heard the lady. Give her what she wants."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Brian replied. I don't think he quite expected me to get on all fours again, but he was ready. He slid his cock into me easily.

I looked back and said, "You wanna watch me suck him, don't you?" Brian nodded. "Good, 'cause that's what we've been waiting for," I told him. Keith got on his back and slid underneath me. I was sucking him, but we were in a 69 while Brian kept on fucking me. Keith waited for my cue. "You liked it when your tongue touched his dick, didn't you?"

"Kinda, yeah," Brian answered.

"Switching teams?" I asked.

"No, it's just kinda ... different."

"Good, then you'll probably like this, too," I told him. I could feel Keith take his tongue off my pussy.

"Whoa!" Brian said. Just like the earlier conversation, it was surprise but hardly disapproval.

"What'd he do?" I asked.

"He licked my shaft," Brian answered.

"You know what's next," I said to both of them at once. Brian fucked my pussy even harder. "You liked that even better, didn't you?"

"A guy licking my balls? It's not something I jack off wishing for, but, yeah, it's hot."

Keith pushed Brian's hips way back. "Hey!" I yelled to Keith. "Too far!" Brian's cock had left my cunt. Brian mumbled something unintelligible. "You're sucking his dick, aren't you?"

"Just a little," Keith insisted, and then Brian was back inside me.

"I don't mind," Brian assured me.

"Well, if you like it, then I love it," I told Brian. I wasn't able to pay as much attention to Keith's dick as I should have, but Brian was pulling out of me on every other thrust so Keith could take the head into his mouth. After a few times like this, I could feel how thick Brian's cock was getting, and I pushed back hard enough that I didn't think he could pull back out. "You're not gonna deprive me of my load twice in a row," I insisted.

I had no sooner finished that statement than I felt Brian's cum shooting onto my ass. "Sorry, Kate," Keith said. I tried to back up and force Brian's cock back inside me, but it just rubbed between my pussy lips. Normally I like that, but not when I've had two guys in my cunt and no cum to show for it.

"That does it," I shouted. "You're both gonna fuck me, 'cause apparently that's the only way I'm getting any cum!" I stroked both their cocks, but only a couple times because I didn't want a third load to go to waste. Keith was already on his back, so I straddled his hips and lowered myself until I had my brother's cock inside me. I pointed behind myself, and Brian took his cue. I got on all fours, and soon I had two cocks inside me. "How's it feel, Brian?"

"Awesome."

"You like Keith's cock rubbing against yours while you fuck me, don't you?" I waited for an answer, but all he did was pound me hard. "Never mind, that's all the answer I need."

"Speak for yourself, Kate," Keith said. "I wanna hear it." Keith moved his legs around to keep Brian close to both of us.

"Fine," Brian said. "I love feeling another cock next to mine when I'm inside my girlfriend's pussy."

"I haven't heard you say it, Keith," I said.

"I like it even more than he does," Keith assured me.

I pushed back and down, unsure which direction I should do harder. "Good. Now come for me, dammit!"

"Shit! I'm coming, Baby," Brian shouted. "Can you feel it?"

"I sure can," Keith said, and soon they were both coming. Feeling cum shoot inside me from two different directions was worth the wait.

We lay there motionless for a good ten minutes. It was so fantastic, seeing my brother underneath me and knowing that my boyfriend had just watch me fuck my brother. A clock in the background struck nine, and Keith started to say something. "Mom and--"

Realizing what he was about to do, I put my hand over his mouth. "You're right. My mom and dad are gonna be back in another half-hour. We need to get dressed."

We did get dressed, and Keith drove off. He didn't come back till I told him Brian had left.

That was the middle of June. My dad was cooking for all of us on the Fourth, and he said Brian was welcome to join us. Kate had the camera ready, so she was able to capture the look on Brian's face when I said, "... and you've met my brother Keith." After he left that night, we talked on our cell phones. We're still dating, but we haven't had sex since then. He's still trying to figure out whether he's disgusted or turned on by what he's learned. Naturally, that hasn't stopped me from fucking Keith while Brian decides.