Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 06

Story Info
Lovey-dovey BDSM couple.
913 words
3.75
10.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

CH. 6: TAKE YER' WHIPPING LIKE A SHAMED SLUT, SPOILT PRINCESS!

"So you are the High'n Mighty, hoity -- toity Princess, huh????!!!! Not so hoity--toity now are we, highness??"

His angry sarcasm was punctuated by furious swats on the black'n blue Blue-Blooded Bottom: Smack! Slap! Slash!!!

OWWWWW! MERCEEE! I'll do anything, pleeeeeze STOP OWWWWW!!!!

She was blubbering quite meaninglessly now --a broken soul, sexcited by the submissive, masochistic position She found Her Royal Self in yet hating the situation, hating Her captor, hating Her treacherous clitoris which was hardening'n wiggling with ill concealed pleasure inside Her Yoni ....Her Vagina ......Her Royal High Born Pussy!!!

Suddenly Her body, Her sexuality .....Her innate pain-sluttishness betrayed Her Royal Highness & She shrieked out a cum-soaked spankorgasm across the commoner's lowly lap ------how hideously shameful, disgusting & humiliatingly depraved for the Ice Princess Julia, Who flogged Pageboys if their muscular buttocks caught Her Royal Fancy for Her Royal Pleasure......now in a stunning Role Reversal wallowing in submissive, painful, humiliating spankorgasms????!!!!!! The Tamed Royal Bitch!!!!!

How would the Proud, Arrogant Julia live with Her self?????!!!!

The callow youth witnessing the sudden spasm of pleasure at last put two'n two together & slid a finger into the cum-lubricated Pussy ----to his shocked Delight he discovered She was getting off on the Spanking!!!

He decided to become stern with Her as She seemed to blossom under a flurry of spanks into a full-fledged Madam Masochista!!!!

'Take yer' whipping like a shamed slut, you rotten, spoilt Princess" he bellowed, now fully in Dominant mode!

SLAP! SMAAK! Whaap! Spank!! Whaam! Slaap!

MMMMMMMMM .....now warbling like a gargling baby She was drifting off into sub-space........as Her reactions, reflexes calmed down into total tame, docile.....meekness!!!!

Puzzled at Her acquiescence to Her Royal Humiliation, Her Royal Spanking, Her Disciplined Buttocks, Her Shameful Subjugation, he suddenly uprighted Her Highness into a seated position on his lap & started kissing Her luscious, red lips with red-hot passion!!!

To his astonishment the Cold, Arrogant Royal Hussy capitulated without inhibitions & pulled his head down to Her's & willingly kissed him back ---with force, power'n pleasure!!!

SMOOOCH!!! SMOOOOOCH!!! MOAN!! DON'T STOP PLEASE! KISS ME! I'M YOUR'S, YOUR'S FOREVER .....I'VE LOST MY HEART, SOUL'N ARSEHOLE TO YOU CRUEL STRANGER ....MMMMMMM!!! SMOOCH! SMOOCH! SMOOCH!!!

Shocked he could not believe his ears ----the arrogant Ice Princess had melted right into his arms .....as the Tibetan Lama had foretold his Father aeons ago???!!!!!!

.....shell-shocked at the awesome coincidence Jonathon stared at Her Highness in amazement!!!????

"so ...so ....so You are to be my mysterious Royal Princess as per prophecy, Julia???!"

He blurted out in sheer astonishment!!!

Perplexed Her Royal, Reddened Highness mused dreamily" so .....it was all pre-ordained you hunky dreamboat ....mmmmmmwah!!!"

"but You will surely be bethrothed to some High born good for nothing bum & not to your humble coachman's worthy son!!!???"

"ooh so you are William's son???" smiled Her Highness, thinking of the genial Royal Coachman

"actually my Real father is Bishop deLafarge" haughtily replied the naked giant

"His Eminence ......has ...a bastard ....son???!!!" shocked'n stupefied Her Highness stuttered out a feeble query

"but my mother was a common whore" further revealed the nude stranger in a quiet voice determined to lay the truth open to Her Highness .....

"so what???"accosted the besotted lass"you have aristocratic blood in those veins ...or ....or ...else you would'nt have dared to whip a Princess of the Realm!!!"

Thoughtfully the youth looked askance at the Princess, Who was gazing adoringly up at him with besotted puppy-dog eyes .......

"......BUT WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ,PRINCESS????"!!!

He shouted out his frustration knowing fully well the Social Caste barriers would never allow a lowly coachman's son anywhere near Her Highness except to chauffer Her in Her Royal Chariot to wherever She had to go or chose to go????!!!!!

Her Most Royal Highness passionately kissed him again and again not stopping or wanting to wait for the terrible tomorrow that surely awaited all true lovers & defy-ers[ is it defilers, Readers] of accepted/ acceptable Social Mores written in iron & blood over centuries of feudalism!!!????

SMOOOCH!........SMOOCH!

He kissed Her right back with fully youthful vigour his phallus hardening & erecting it's impatient head!!!

In frustration, impatience, anger they kissed/ smooched each other endlessly as if their kissing fest would erase the Social Barriers between both of them and allow them to consummate true passionate love!!!

They spent hours in the wilderness while the Palace was in turmoil as the headstrong Princess had not returned till 10 pm at night & a search Party was setting out.......

Suddenly galloping hooves, disheveled hair & clothes flying wildly the missing Royal thundered into the Palace courtyard.....

As the King & worried Courtiers gaped in astonishment, relief ......She panted out" I had a riding accident & fell off My horse ..."[ this was the cover story the lovers had cooked up to allay suspicions ...]

"How are you? are you hurt, my darling??" the Royal Father was all solicitous parent at once[ as the duo had suspected]" Guards, immediately summon the Royal Physician!!"

She hid the grin of delight by lowering Her face nearly to the neck of Her mount as Her plan to dupe Her Parent fructified ...." i....i ....am all ...right" a feeble croak emanated from her throat ....

Luckily the slight scratches, scrapes endured while falling off Her mount was sufficient to provide medical evidence for the learned Physician as back up for Her story ...

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers