Hubby Torture

Story Info
Husband unknowingly punishes wife.
4k words
4.54
156k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

My hubby Steve and I lead a sexy life that isn't for everyone. We don't judge anyone else, and in turn, don't expect to be judged purely on our sexual lifestyle. Of course, it is essential to always practice safe sex. We are both approaching our forties, and have been married for a long time. We are totally comfortable with what we do. If you don't like sexy stories of couples being adventurous, please don't read on. If you love reading about men and women experimenting, do read on!

I sometimes feel as if Steve puts up with my sexual adventures. I know he tells me that it turns him on, and that he loves watching, hearing and joining in, but all the same, I occasionally get these feelings of guilt. I wanted to do something special for him. Something different, that would blow his mind sexually.

My plan went into effect. I had myself the usual waxing, and had my blonde hair cut very short, in a sort of bob cut. Then, I had it dyed pitch black. Next, I got some bright green costume contact lenses. My blue eyes were well hidden, and with the black hair, I was stunned at how different I looked! I've been blonde all my life, and have never dyed my hair before, so I knew the color would throw Steve off somewhat.

When I arrived, Madam Leanne was waiting for me. She greeted me at the door, and showed me through to the changing room. I knew what was expected, and so I removed all my clothes, and simply put on my black thigh boots. I love wearing thigh boots, and with the 6 inch heels on these babies, I was standing six-foot-four and looked amazingly different. The short, bobbed black hair and the green contact lenses gave me a weirdly sadistic look, even though I was there for a different reason! This time I was to be the submissive one and Steve was going to be taking the dominant role.

At work, Steve received a phone call. "Steve, this is Henry Jones in merchandising. There's been a stuff down at a client in Malvern. Do you think I can ask a favour and get you to head down and sort it out? I'd normally ask Trev, but he's on vacation, and Shane's at that management course. I need my most senior guy because the customer's screaming blue murder!".

"No worries mate" Steve said, "Just let me get this design brief finished and I'll head down as soon as I can. Email through the details and I'll get on to it."

An hour later Steve arrived at the Castle. Madam Leanne played the part beautifully.

"Damn it man you took your fucking time getting here! I've been stuffed around before, but never like this. Have a look at what your bloody company sent me instead of my new brochures!"

Taken aback by the aggressive welcome, Steve went into manager mode.

"Listen, I'm sure we can sort something...." he was cut off.

"You're fucking right you can sort it out...and it better be quick" she spat back, cracking the whip she held in her right hand.

Taking a moment to assess the situation further, Steve took stock of the woman in front of him. She was short, but wearing amazingly high chunky heeled shoes, and a sort of bondage mistress outfit made of leather, suspenders and a sever corset which gave her a nice small waist. She was about fifty he thought, and despite her years, was well preserved. He now knew that she had a wicked tongue, and was not surprised that she ran this bondage den business herself! He actually felt a little insecure when she cracked the whip and swore at him!

"Ok, show me where the stuff you don't need is and I will return as quickly as possible as I can with the brochures you were supposed to get. I know they were delivered to us this morning. Somehow the dispatch people have stuffed up. I'll sort it out and you'll have the right ones before six tonight."

"It's about fucking time I got someone who could actually act and not just bullshit me on the phone" Madam Leanne retorted. "They're through here."

And with that she walked behind the main counter and through a doorway into the back room area. Steve followed, expecting to enter a storeroom. He was wrong. Behind the counter through the doorway was a dungeon. A full on, walls laiden with every kind of sexual implement of torture you could imagine!. There was a small pile of boxes against one wall, and Steve knew they were the wrongly delivered leaflets. Madam Leanne simply stood pointing at them with her whip, her face a picture of stern control. As Steve bent down to pick up the boxes, he heard the noise half a second after the tip of the leather whip stung his buttocks! The bitch had whipped him as he bent over!

"Fuck"...he said, his hand rapidly rubbing his stinging cheek! "What the fuck was that for?".

"Sorry honey, couldn't help it, your ass looked tempting when you bent down. Besides, you caught me in the middle of a booking."

Steve cast his eyes across the dungeon and in the darkness, Madam Leanne indicated a person strapped to a frame against the far wall.

"Say, why don't you watch for a few minutes? That way you'll learn what I'll do to you if you ever fuck up my order again ok?" she said, with not a hint of smile in her voice.

Steve thought he should be going, but he took a moment to study the person on the frame and their situation. It intrigued him. The frame was a larger version and the same shape as one of those artist's painting frame. Only difference was that it was huge and made from what looked like old railway sleepers. It was 'A' shaped and had large rings where the ankles and wrists of the person could be fastened using chains and padlocks. The person on the frame was a woman. She was facing away from Madam Leanne, and was wearing a hood. It blacked out her face completely, and all she was wearing was a pair of large, black thigh high boots which looked like they were made from shiny pvc or vinyl. The had large heels and Steve admitted his cock pulsated slightly at the sight of the woman's incredible ass as she stood spread-eagled and chained to the wooden frame.

"Right you cunt. Now, its back to business. Where were we. Oh yess....now I remember."

"Whack" the whip descended harshly and suddenly upon the woman's tight ass, reddening a small line on her left buttock.

"Ow" the woman shrieked in pain.

"Crack" went the whip. Then "crack" again, making two fresh welts on the right cheek this time.

"Ow Madam" said the slave, and she was rewarded with a smooth rub across her buttocks by Madam Leanne.

"This is getting interesting" thought Steve as he stood watching, his erection now clearly visible through his trousers.

"I see you're enjoying this" said Madam Leanne. "Perhaps you'd like to help me?"

"Oh no, I have to be getting back to the office so I can sort out your little drama."

"Nothing little about it you fuck" she spat back sharply. "However, you've got enough time to enjoy a short while here helping me punish this bitch. After all, she IS paying me well for the privilege of having me train her to be a better slave!"

Steve thought for a minutes, then looked back at the gorgeous woman on the frame, before deciding that he might enjoy watching a little longer. Who knows, he might actually get off on it too, he thought as his erection pressed against the zipper of his trousers.

"Well, maybe just for a short while. I'll just stand over here and watch you work ok?"

"Bullshit" she said. "Get over here and help me teach this bitch a lesson. She has been VVEEEEEERrrrrrrrry bad and wants to be punished for her sins."

Steve smiled and walked slowly over to Madam Leanne, who handed him a small leather flogger. It was about a foot long, and the handle was a black dildo, and the whip section consisted of seven or eight leather strands. Taking the hint, Steve approached the woman on the frame. Her back was covered in sweat, and he noticed she was breathing reasonably fast. He flicked the flogger across her ass once, softly, and she hardly flinched. Again he flogged her, then again and again, each time getting firmer and more accurate with his whipping. He concentrated on her left buttock, and felt a large stirring in his cock as the red welts appeared on the lovely buttock of this long legged woman bound in front of him. He wondered what made her come to this dungeon and want to pay to be flogged and humiliated and punished. He wondered, but he didn't really care at that moment, for his cock was harder than it had been in ages. His horny wife Dee had always made sure his sex life was active, and that he never went without cumming for more than a few days, but this, this was DIFFERENT.

Slowly the red marks began to appear on her left cheek, and he stopped for a moment to stand back and admire the gorgeous ass on the woman in front of him. She was similar in height to Dee, his wife, he thought. But the black hair peeking out from under the hood told him otherwise. He long legs were housed in magnificent thigh boots, the kind that Steve loved Dee to wear when they fucked at home. Slowly he rubbed her ass, and felt the burning sensation in her left cheek. He changed to the right cheek, and noticed the fire was not the same. Stepping forward once more, Steve began to whip the right cheek of the hot but helpless woman in front of him. She started to writhe and squeal on the frame.

"You are doing very well" said Madam Leanne. "She is enjoying your punishment. Perhaps you should try something else?"

Steve looked across to the wall where the implements of pain and pleasure were displayed. He took a liking to a long wooden paddle that had rubberised pads over the timber. He placed the flogger back in it's place, and selected the paddle. It had a handle like a tennis racket, with a leather grip. He moved to the woman on the frame, whose head was straining, in an attempt to try to understand what was happening next. Steve positioned himself behind her once more, his love of this woman's ass as she was displayed in a position of total submission clearly evident by the bulging in his trousers. Madam Leanne smiled to herself, realising that Steve was in fact a natural at inflicting bondage punishment.

'Slap' went the paddle, right across both cheeks of the lovely ass at once. The woman shrieked, her ample bosoms shaking with the force of the slap, and her ass reddening much quicker than it had done with the flogger. 'Slap', then 'Slap' again Steve went, starting to really enjoy the pain he was inflicting on this beauty. He moved to her body and scraped his fingernails slowly down her back, before jumping back suddenly and bringing the paddle down on her buttocks once more. She attempted to twist to get away, but her efforts were in vain. She was securely anchored to the frame, and his desires were now her commands. He played away with several whacks in a row, before deciding it was time to try something else. After all, the woman's ass was not totally red and he thought she needed a break. He kissed both her totally rock hard nipples on the way back to the wall where he replaced the paddle, and chose some nipple clamps and a small chain that attached to both clamps.

Approaching the woman from the front, he noticed her lovely pink nipples were still hard from the kisses and the treatment her ass had received from him. Steve also noticed that Madam Leanne had taken a seat on a bench against the other wall, and was now sitting with her legs wide apart, her pink clitoris being slowly fingered and flickered as she watched him work on this woman. He went hard at the sight, and decided to make a game of it. If she wasn't worried about him being late with her new brochures, then he would make sure she would enjoy the show he was planning to put on with this hot bound fox on the frame.

Steve gently pulled on the left nipple, flickering it a couple of times away from her breast until he felt it was ready. Then, with her gasping at the touch, not knowing what was coming, Steve attached the first nipple clamp. It was a flat metal clamp, not the type that has the nasty little alligator clips. It simply flattened the nipple as the pressure was applied, until he let it go and she moaned at the firm pressing against the nipple. He stood back and took out his now very hard cock, and then moved forward and repeated the dose with the right nipple. It was a wonderful sight. Here was a wonderfully sexy woman, paying for the privilege of being tortured, and Steve was the one doing the torture. He didn't know her name, or anything about her, apart from the fact that she was obviously enjoying his treatment. In addition, a very experienced bondage Madam was masturbating as she watched him work on the woman. Fuck it was hot, he thought as he went back to work!

Attaching the small chain between the woman's nipples, he noticed they had swelled and changed color since the clamps had been attached. They were now bulbous and purple, and he gently tugged on the chain, increasing the pressure of the clamps. The woman gasped, then moaned, her ribcage slightly exposed as she held her breath, waiting for the next feeling to come. She did not have to wait long. Steve tugged harder, extending the nipples further, and then further, until each nipple was about an inch long, being pulled away from its breast by the clamp and chain. Reaching up to a clamp hanging from the roof, Steve suspended the woman's nipples from the roof, locking them in the extended position. He then walked slowly around her magnificent body, noticing that this position made her ass jutt backwards but upwards, inviting his attention once more.

Madam Leanne was slowly fucking herself with her fingers now, and Steve walked over to her and began stroking his own cock.

"How am I doing" he asked the bondage queen.

"Very well. In fact, I am impressed!" she smiled. "But there is still half an hour to go, so keep going. The bitch has paid for our time, so give it to her good. The safe word is "Time".

"Safe word?" Steve asked, not really understanding what she meant.

"Yes Steve, each client has a word they use when they wish to stop. If you go to far, she will utter the word "Time" and you must immediately stop any action that is going on and release her from her bonds. Understand? Apart from that, she is yours to use and abuse as you see fit."

"Wow. I see. Well then, I best get back to it!" Steve said, a sudden feeling of excitement and power overwhelming his body.

His wife Dee had often allowed him to mock 'rape' her, but that was in the safety of home, and it was just a game between them. This was different, and he found it insanely erotic. He stood slowly stroking his penis as he watched the woman hanging there, her nipples protruding from their bosoms, attached by the chain and clamps to the roof. Her boots had six inch heels but she was standing on tippy toes in an attempt to lessen the strain and pain in her nipples. Her ass was therefore sticking up and out, and was incredibly inviting as it stood there, totally reddened, like a lighthouse beacon, asking to be touched!

Steve went to the wall and found a bottle of lubricant and two dildoes. One was shaped like a man's penis, but it was black and very large. The other was a bright red jelly dong, and had a vibrating clit tickler attached to it so that the woman's clit could be stimulated as she was fucked with the jelly dong. Covering the black dildo with lube, Steve moved behind the bitch and slowly pushed the tip into her rosebud opening. Normally at home with Dee, Steve would have taken time to loosen and relax her ass opening, but in this situation, he felt different. He eased the next couple of inches in, until he felt the woman's asshole relax. Teasing her now, he removed the black dildo almost all the way from her asshole, before firmly pushing the length of it back into her tight rectum, until the full nine inched was embedded in her asshole. She squealed and shrieked and tried to force the anal invader out, but he simply held it in place, her movements assisting the lubricant to do it's work. She settled slightly, and Steve took this as his cue to work her over some more. He really started to fuck her now, her anus totally relaxed and open by this time, her sphincter almost welcoming the fucking from the huge dildo. Reaching under with his fingers, Steve pushed two fingers into her cunt, and was pleased to find it rather wet already. He pushed in and out until they were soaking with her pussy juices, then took them out.

"Suck and lick them clean you bitch!" he said in a very forceful tone.

The small hole in the hood allowed the woman only enough room to open her mouth and allow the fingers to be pushed in. She slurped and licked them clean, before Steve pushed them back inside her and repeated the process, all the while fucking her ass with long deep and hard strokes of the black dildo. Madam Leanne suddenly appeared by his side, and took the black dildo from his grasp. They kissed, and Steve marvelled at the wickedness of the Madam's tongue as they tangled and flickered in each other's mouths as they assaulted and pleasured the mystery woman on the frame.

Back to business, Steve took the jelly dong and covered it too with some lube, although it really wasn't necessary by this time. The woman on the frame was moaning in ecstasy, and she appeared to be approaching a climax. Steve pushed the red dong into her and her cunt engulfed it in one go. She was certainly a hot fox as she fucked herself on the dongs in her pussy and ass, as her nipples were still attached to the ceiling and being stretched hard. Her hands and feet were still firmly attached to the wooden frame, and she was bucking and fucking herself in an attempt to cum as the two people worked her over. Steve really went to work on her pussy, jamming the red dong in and out. In her ass, Madam Leanne pumped the black dildo in and out fast and deep, the tip invading her bowels to the point where she felt it enter her stomach!

Sensing she needed to cum, Steve pushed the red dong all the way in until only the buzzer control remained outside her pussy. He waited until he felt the black dildo invade her asshole fully, and then flicked on the clit tickler onto full power. It was too much, and the woman bucked and twisted within minutes, her awesome body convulsing on the frame as she came. The first ripples of the orgasm were clearly evident in her ribs as she shook and then stopped breathing. Gasping for air, she grunted and groaned around the two dongs invading her cunt and ass. The movements of her shuddering cum made her nipples tweak and pull as she came. It really was amazing to watch, and it proved too much for Steve. His cock suddenly told him that it was cumming, and he pulled it and tugged until his jack spurted all over the gorgeous woman's ass. There were three solid ropes of cum and then a stack of small spurts that decorated her ass as she spasmed, still in the throes of climax. Her nipples looked amazing as their purple heads were tugged and jerked up and down with every shudder of her orgasm. As she felt the first splash from Steve's cum, she turned her head to face him, despite being blacked out by the hood. Her ruby lips could be seen through the small hole, and Steve instinctly offered the head of his prick for her to suck, wanting her to polish off the last few morsels of cum escaping his penis opening. She licked and lapped at it, and Steve threw his head back as his own climax subsided, the slippery motions of her tongue upon his cock head the wonderful finish to a very exciting afternoon.

Still not having cum, Madam Leanne told Steve to sit in the chair she was previously masturbating in against the wall. He zipped up his pants and did so, watching with interest as the experienced bondage madam removed the red dong from the woman's cunt. Her other hand kept pumping the black dildo in her asshole, as it had been doing since before the woman climaxed. Out of nowhere, she produced a strap-on dildo, and fastened it around her waist. She greased up the head of the pink cock and then pushed it into the woman from behind, whilst still assfucking her with the black dong too. It was a fucking horny sight, and Steve smiled and groaned as he saw the hooded woman throw her head back at the moment of double penetration.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12