Human Android Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big hulk of a football player tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around to dance with him, whether he wanted to or not. He turned out to be more nibble than he looked. A couple of fast numbers, blasts from the past came on that even she recognized, had them breathing hard.

He ignored her request to sit the next one out and just grabbed a hand pulling her into a jive. Not knowing how to she was thrown around like a rag doll. The little dress flew around her hips showing off the little white panties with her only saving grace being the android suit underneath everything.

The garter belt on one of the stockings was falling around an ankle but it was her head that was in a spin. At last the number ended to be replaced by a slow dance and he held her tight moving from foot to foot on the small dance floor.

She was at least close to her daughter though it was Anne in trouble. Trapped in a tight grip he began to smooch her. Thinking of Larry she unintentionally kissed him back, deeply. Annoyed at this bad move she tried to pull away.

He put a big beefy hand around the back of her head pulling her in for another long breathtaking kiss. Breathing hard she felt his lips working around her neck to an ear.

"You're a sexy slut, girl, you're a real slut," Bob said.

Anne heard him say she was a slut for just kissing him back with a tongue in his mouth and wanted to laugh. He was calling Professor Draper a slut and even this big brute would quake in his boots on finding out that he was mauling the 'bitch professor'.

She let his hands wander over her body with amusement until realizing he wasn't as inexperienced as he looked. Those magnificent breasts looked unreal, therefore fair game to fondle in jest, but, they were all hers. She felt his strong hands grip them and pinch the nipples producing an unwanted reaction.

She shouldn't let this young man get away with it even though she was pretending they were just a part of the costume. Instead she was responding to him, looking at him with a gleam in her eyes, rubbing her belly against his pelvis.

Those two beers were too much and combining them with the excitement of being surrounded by young males she had become carried away.

She had better stop this nonsense right away. She recognized the boy he was nineteen and a promising football player. She was a responsible woman not some unfortunate, inebriated party girl, flattered by the attention of a college football star.

Instead of pulling away she pressed herself against him, rubbing her breasts against his chest. Sobering up in alarm she tried to think why she was behaving this way. The memory of that moment he pulled her head forward with a hand around it, covering the whole back of her head, hit her hard.

The dumb shit had accidently switched on the damn implant! Shit! So why wasn't she acting like a maid; the default maid program should have kicked in. His words reverberated around in her head as though it were hollow. Slut! He had called her a slut! A damn slut! Silently she cried out, 'No! No! No!'

He had un-intentionally triggered the slut program! It was all the fault of that damn kiss. The shitty word, slut, was simply a ploy to see how she reacted. An eighteen year old girl would have slapped his face and walked away, unless she was drunk and impressed enough to want to be seen with a popular football player.

This dumb guy now thought she was up for it! She couldn't help rubbing her body against him like the slut he made her become. She could see it written over his handsome features that he thought this another easy conquest.

Little did he know he had turned a fierce college professor into an obedient little slut! She knew this game well and inwardly groaned knowing how improper she would react to even the slightest rude suggestion.

It was obvious the big brute wouldn't reject an easy lay for he probably went for quantity rather than quality. It was imperative to escape him and Anne looked across at her daughter with eyes behind the mask begging for help. Of course no-one knew who she was or cared how she was, so it was down to her.

She would have to make an excuse, needing the bathroom came to mind. In there she could reach up to her neck and manually switch off the implant after which a quick exit was called for. Despite being there for her daughter it was she who was in desperate trouble.

"Who are you?" Bob asked, between dances.

For a moment she froze in horror from the idea of revealing who she was. Instead the program took over to give a standard response. "I'm your slut, sir, ready for you're pleasure," Anne replied, looking up at him with an expression mimicking a silly little slut.

All he did was nod at her with a knowing smile. As terrible as the words were, she breathed a sigh of relief. It looked like a sexy whimper for she was pouting her lips at him. Her body was hot from dancing, the close proximity of young bodies and the arousal of a slut on heat.

She couldn't wait, her hand rose up toward the back of the neck to switch off the implant in a desperate bid for freedom. He grabbed the wrist pulling her from the room. He high fived a couple of buddies on the way up the stairs. Professor Draper was about to become a trophy fuck. Nothing important just another notch on this guys belt.

It was maddening to know what was to happen yet she ran up the stairs with him, giggling like a silly little airhead. There was no chance to talk to him or make excuses to escape as he pushed open a door and pushed her in to land on a bed. He knew some would think twice once confronted with a bed and cry-off, leaving him frustrated so he gave them no chance to sober up or complain.

"Spread you legs girl, I'm making use of my slut," Bob leered.

The slut maid lifted her hips to pull off the panties which caught around the same ankle as the garter. She cursed the silly little sounds of pleasure she made between the inane words; not that he was listening.

He bounced onto the bed with his weight pressing her into the mattress leaving no possibility of escape. Without a thought she parted the bodysuit seam at the crotch, leaving her open to his attack.

He pulled back with powerful legs like a seesaw with the inevitable forward plunge. His cock pierced her carrying on as though meaning to go right through her vagina into her womb.

The strong hips heaved his cock like a battering ram at the gates except she was open and so on it came, full tilt, powerfully driven up inside her. Anne yelled letting out all the air in her lungs as though his cock had crushed them. The look of pain on the mask was a sex face, a version of a distorted fuck face.

The intended scream wound up being a loud moan of pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck your slut, sir," she cried out. "Oh! Shit! Fuck the slut, fuck the fucking slut hard," she cried out again and again.

On feeling the trembling legs coupled with the groan of an orgasm she knew that at last she too could cum. A tiny part of her mind cursed him for so wretchedly using her and the indignity of having to wait for him adding to the shame. The slut's reaction was to squeak out its pleasure.

"I've cum, Oh! I've cum so good!" she cooed, in that terrible little girly voice.

Her stomach was trembling, sending out little trickles of pleasurable sensations, for she had genuinely cum. It was a small insignificant orgasm and as a slut she was building up ready to be used again.

"I live to cum, you big bear of a man, use me again, make me cum again, I need it," she moaned to him.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed to light a cigarette then blew smoke in her face. She wanted to scream at him she was a college professor not some dumb girl he had fucked and would soon forget.

A friend came in trailing a girl behind him, her fancy dress unimaginatively that of a cheerleader. "Are you finished?" Jim asked.

"Go ahead, help yourself," Bob told him, meaning the bed, or maybe the slut maid, he didn't care.

"I'm not doing it with an audience," the girl announced, the accent revealing she was just a local girl invited to the party from town. Anne recognized her as the young nineteen year old waitress from the café they visited that afternoon.

This was the real thing, a dumb slut wanting a good time with college guys. Was this how they saw her, Anne wondered and cringed at the thought.

"Here, clean me up first," Bob told her. Perched on the end of bed Anne licked his cock clean with the other two watching. The humiliation of it was bad enough but she went at it as though enjoying his cock, with the slut program pushing her deeper into debauchery.

"She's a real slut that one," Jim commented about the slut maid.

"Now him," Bob said, having had enough. His cock was refreshed and he was looking at the girl his friend had dragged in, having lost interest in the slut maid. "So, what's your name, sweet thing," he asked.

She was looking at his big cock standing at attention before him, with an impressed expression on her face. "Julie," she answered and giggled.

The look she gave him was enough to tell him he had another conquest ready to notch up on his belt. He put his arms around her for a bear hug and kissed her passionately. He could make it last this time and was in no hurry to fuck this one. She was cute and less eager so more enticing, more of a challenge.

He lowered her to the floor. He could taste the beer on her tongue and knew from experience it was the booze rather than his reputation and size that was making her so easy.

"Bring her over here," Bob told is friend.

After being sucked so well Jim was eager to fuck but knew exactly what his friend had in mind so relented. He pulled Anne off the bed onto the floor.

Julie thought the two guys were going for a double fuck, meaning they would be competitive and so she would be well ridden.

Instead Bob pulled Anne over onto the stupid bitch.

"Hey! What you doing," she managed to complain.

Bob and Jim pulled her legs apart and Bob pushed Anne's face into her crotch.

Anne was petrified but slurped at the girl's pussy. She bit and pulled with her teeth at the soft lips while pushing her tongue in as deep as she could. The girl was already horny and ready for a cock. Anne had no experience at all but fought the writhing pussy, doing to it what she wanted to be done to her own aching hole.

She sucked hard on the soaking wet lips; the girl was now unresisting from the relentless biting and sucking and delving. The complaints were replaced with groans from lust and she was pushing her pelvis up into Anne's face.

Bob pushed her to the side, settling over the girl and pushed in slowly. Jim held onto Anne's hips to guide his cock into her. He didn't have to search for she found him and pushed back. He began a steady rhythm thrusting in then slowly drawing back.

Anne moaned from the indignity as well as the lust in her loins firing her whole body. These young people were using her like a sex toy but there was nothing she could do about except to cower inside, feeling she was building to a powerfully orgasm this time.

One after another they cum. The girl first, inspiring Jim with her loud yells. The slut maid knew she was being filled yet again with young virile sperm, imagined it swimming deep up inside. Her body shook on the end of his cock.

Bob spurted a little and rolled off the girl who was grateful not to be crushed against the hard floor. She was miffed at not having had the decency of a soft bed but nevertheless enjoyed the orgasm.

She didn't think about being merely a second fuck for the big guy, thinking instead about the slut who had worked her up. This was something new for her and wondered why she enjoyed it so much.

Bob grabbed Anne's hand and wiped it over his cock. "Clean me up slut," he told her.

She leant over his cock and sucked it into her mouth. Once finished with she was pushed onto Jim. Not needing to be told she sucked on his deflated member sucking and licking with forced fervor.

The two guys pushed her between the girl's legs and this time Anne managed a slight groan of agony. The girl opened up in anticipation after having been driven to a wonderful pleasure zone before. She needed to know why, but more than that she needed to feel that all consuming pleasure rising up her back into her mind.

Julie began to writhe on the floor with a powerful lust overtaking her mind and body.

Anne knew she would carry on until ordered to stop. She wasn't gaining pleasure from this but the slut couldn't stop and she couldn't control the slut program. The girl's whole body was quaking and the sweat dripped from her. She shook her head from side to side shouting something.

Anne couldn't hear for her ears were clamped by the girl's thighs. She was bucking up violently on Anne's face rubbing her nose and mouth. Anne felt her orgasm especially when the girl squirted up her nose.

With the girl supine on the floor, legs akimbo, arms heavily dropped beside her, Anne slurped up her juices. The taste of Bob's cum was there too. These young animals had used her as nothing more than a cum bucket. Her vagina was swimming with sperm and her stomach was full of their orgasmic juices.

Her mouth ached and her tongue felt as though it had been on a medieval rack. Her nose was full of their genital stink. At last she was allowed to slump onto the floor where she collapsed in utter degradation.

It was hard to accept her career had slumped to this squalid state. She was a forced slut in the hands of debauched callous youths. There was nothing she could refuse however nasty and what was worse she would perform with enthusiasm. None of this was envisioned while playing naughty games in the privacy of her bedroom.

A nasty thought began to climb unbidden into her mind. What if they decided to keep her as a sonority fuck slave? If invited to the sports house she wouldn't refuse but enthusiastically agree. Would they even give her a choice?

She had been warned about leaving the pitiless implant active for hours at a time as it would affect her memory and her very being. It wouldn't take long for the damn slut program to invade her mind, setting the rules of behavior, taking it over. Spending the rest of her life pandering to those ignorant, selfish pricks, as a fuck slut would destroy her.

"Hey Jim, get up guy. Go get the others up here for a free fuck," Bob told his friend.

The girl stirred, her arm grazing Anne's but she didn't get up, she just moaned fitfully from the after shocks of a powerfully deep orgasm. Anne's thoughts groaned with her without making a sound.

12