Human Android Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it doesn't seem right. We shouldn't rely on him so much. Do we need a master to look after us? I mean, calling him master, isn't that demeaning?" Anne carefully said, not wanting to upset Rebecca.

"No! We need him. We need a master to tell us what to do. He looks after us, mom. We've been through this before, there's nothing to discuss," Rebecca crossly fumed.

"Well, I should decide who comes into my home. I'm your mother and I can look after you," she softly spoke. It was difficult to say it. She too felt the need, though obviously not as much as Rebecca.

"You're not even undressed yet, how can you greet our master like that? Do you want him to abandon us? You've scared off one man, my father, isn't that enough?" she cried.

"It wasn't like that! I'm sorry Rebecca. Please try and understand. It was partly my fault but not entirely," Anne said, trying to console her.

Rebecca pushed Anne's arms from around her and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Ouch! Your hurting me, stop it!" Anne complained.

Rebecca pushed her mother over the back of the sofa and lifted the skirt up. She slapped her mother's bottom hard.

"Stop it! I'm your mother, you can't do this to me," Anne cried out.

"You will do as you are told! Get undressed for our master, or I'll spank you every night until you learn to behave! Do you understand?" Rebecca shouted at her mother.

"Yes! Alright, alright, I will. Please let me go, please!" Anne blubbered.

Anne scrabbled at the smart business suit, removing it as quickly as she could. Once naked she sat on her haunches with thighs spread, practising a slave position with her daughter. She eased out her knees until her thighs were spread wide.

Her hands were lying on her thighs palm upward. She straightened her back forcing out her large breasts. The demeaning task of preparing herself for a student was working her up. She could no longer refer to him by his name, for he was her master. The longer she sat there, the more it sank in that she was his slave.

Rebecca stole a sideways glance at her mother's profile. She was jealous of the huge breasts, feeling sure her master treasured them. He therefore held her mother above her and would take her more often. She was determined to ask him for permission to have her own small breasts enlarged.

The nipple rings seemed to be favoured too. She had often seen him playing with them. He had dressed her in chains, connecting the nipple rings to a collar, and running it down to her labia rings. She must have them to keep him happy! She would have big rings in her nipples and through her lips. That would please her master!

As the time of his arrival approached they became excited. They fidgeted in anticipation. They wondered what delightful game he would play with them tonight. Both pussies ached from a deep, passionate arousal.

When he walked in from the kitchen they cried out in unison. "Master! Your slaves await you're command," they said, with heartfelt gratitude that he was there to look after them.

Rebecca was bouncing with excitement on her knees.

"Calm down pet, your master is here to look after you," he soothingly said, while stroking her hair. She nuzzled his hand against her cheek and kissed his palm.

Anne silently watched the show in an agony of guilt. Would it be right to offer her sex to this young man, to save her daughter? Was it her own needs twisting her thoughts? She hadn't expected to make such a sacrifice, as a part of her motherly duties.

"You're acting like an excited puppy," he laughed. It reminded him that he would have to work on her to clear that dangerous puppy game from her mind, but that could wait until later.

He instructed Rebecca to fetch something from their play box.

Being reminded of it a flashback hit Anne hard. While out of her mind she had been so obedient, something disgusting had been done. She had put on a show with her daughter for this young man!

"Master!" she urgently spoke up. She looked at him, desperately needing to speak.

"What is it, how can your master help you," he smiled.

"Does master want his slave to play with his other slave?" she timorously asked. Not wanting to upset him she put herself in a humble attitude. "Slave would rather play with her master," she quickly added.

"Don't worry, slave, your master won't hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to," he indulgently smiled at her. Looking down at the professor, naked at his feet, he felt a deep sympathy for her. He really did mean what he said.

Anne was encouraged for a moment. It dawned on her that maybe she was so enslaved by him she would comply, however nasty the game was.

She had a chance to build upon this new freedom he had given her. It would take time to recover, but he really did want to look after her. What was so annoying was that her daughter was pushing her so deeply into obeying him. Every step she took toward being free of the brainwashing, her daughter pushed her back.

Rebecca came bouncing back to them, brandishing a collar and leash for each of them. She quickly fastened the collar around her neck, relishing the idea of playing at being his pet. Anne was slow to comply, so Rebecca shoved the collar on and fastened it.

Both slaves sat at his feet looking up at him, full of expectation.

"I'm so hot master. Your pet needs a good fucking master! You promised," Rebecca whined.

Anne was feeling it too. Hearing Rebecca pleading with him was leading her on, heating her up. Guessing what he wanted they began to pant and rub their nipples, trying to be seductive. They licked their lips and fingered their tongues, as though they were in a porn movie.

A slight movement of his hand had them crawling to him. They fumbled with his zip and eagerly pulled down the jeans. As much as Rebecca wanted to be fucked, this was better than nothing. She couldn't wait to have his cock. With her mother she licked and sucked on his cock, glad to have more of it than Anne.

Anne was hurting inside. It was so humiliating to be licking this young guy's balls, while her daughter sucked on his cock.

"You are such a good cock sucker," Bob growled. His voice became husky from being so worked up. His cock was throbbing. He pushed them away with difficulty as they wanted him so badly.

"Wait! Calm down, I need to eat first. Then I'll fuck you," he had to promise.

It was a terrible truth to know how well she had been trained to suck cock. Even worse was seeing up close how willingly her daughter worked him.

Rebecca pulled her up off her knees urgently needing to fix dinner. Rebecca was vibrating with sexual tension. It was obvious she couldn't stop her, she would have to let the master fuck her, or she might burst from frustration.

After dinner he made them crawl into the lounged on the end of the leash. He had avoided an orgasm knowing he had to satisfy them both.

"Lay back on the floor and spread your legs. That's it, right out, I want to see everything. Now play with yourselves. The first one to cum will be fucked," Bob announced.

He didn't need the extra stimulation, nor did they. It gave him a chance to rest after the meal. Rebecca was learning to cook from her mother, too well. He would have to train harder so as not to put on weight. It was noted they craftily gave him extra protein, with the idea he would produce more sperm for their greedy appetites.

Anne didn't have to hold back, for her daughter soon reached a noisy climax first. Rebecca laughed deliriously knowing she had won.

"My prize master, your slave wants her master's cock, please," she begged light-heartedly.

Bob looked at her seriously considering what he was going to do with the demanding girl. She was too damn hot. Rebecca needed to be calmed down. Not just for this evening, but for her own good.

He took Rebecca while Anne busied herself in the bedroom. He had the good sense to spare her further embarrassment. He rode her hard until she had an explosive orgasm.

"Thank you master, thank you for letting me cum," she enthusiastically spoke.

Once he had recovered Bob made her sit at his feet, while she was calm enough to listen to him. He commanded her not to play the pet game.

After repeating the instructions in various forms he considered she was at least partially free. The impulse to become a bitch on heat was dangerous and he had promised to look after them. He intended to keep the promise, even if it meant weakening his hold on them.

12