Humanitarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl would be home soon. Not enough time for anything but a quickie. When she got ready to fuck Raphael he'd beg her to let him fuck her. She had checked his blood test at work. No drugs, no STD's. When she got ready to fuck him it would be worth her while.

Now she would cool him off by ordering pizza. Carl arrived at the same time as the pizza driver.

"How did you know I wanted pizza for dinner?"

Carl teased Anne, then extended his hand to introduce himself to Raphael. They chatted like old friends while they ate. All three watched TV together before bedtime. Carl would glance at Raphael. Raphael stared at Anne at every chance. He couldn't figure out her signals, but was pretty sure she wanted him to fuck her. Anne was pretty sure of it, too. Rather than risk sex with the black stranger Anne slipped out to fuck Ed at the pool house. She stayed and fucked him twice before returning her own bed and her husband.

"What are you two doing today?" Carl asked at breakfast.

Carl never even assumed they'd stay home and fuck. Carl didn't think of his wife as that kind of woman.

"I thought I'd take Raphael to Goodwill to get some better clothes, some lunch, then maybe show him around town a bit. Maybe see if there are any jobs available."

"Well, if you don't go overboard get him something new to wear. A couple of changes of clothes, some new shoes, and maybe a hat if he wants one.

Carl chuckled. Anne gave him an odd look. Anne kissed Carl goodbye as he left for work.

"I guess it's just us."

Anne smiled and winked at Raphael. Was she going to fuck him now?

"Looks like we are going to Target or Walmart. Do you have a preference?"

"What ever suits you. I'm just here being grateful. You are taking me to look for a job on a Friday, are you? That's bad luck."

"No, I couldn't very well tell him we were going to a movie."

They bought clothes and shoes. Raphael didn't wear hats. He said he probably wouldn't wear underwear if she bought it.

"Like to let it swing free?" Anne teased.

"Something like that." Raphael laughed.

She let him choose seafood for lunch. She wondered if Raphael noticed she had driven him all the way across town so she wouldn't run into friends. Anne picked a movie that wasn't really a chick flick. Of course, the leading man was handsome and there was enough of a nude sex scene to make it interesting. They took their seats early near the back row. Anne took his hand and leaned in to speak him.

"Do you notice everyone looks at us like they think you are probably fucking me?"

Anne raised the arm rest to go hip to hip with her black friend. She could not keep her mind off seeing his cock and watching him jackoff in the shower. She needed to allow enough time to fuck him before Carl got home. Raphael decided to see if he could get his arm around the pretty forty-something. The theater had darkened and images filled the screen. There wasn't any resistance as when he put his arm around her she snuggled against him.

The next move was to wait a few minutes and work a hand to a tit. He found a protruding nipple and no bra to slow his progress. She leaned a little tighter. Raphael lowered his head to sniff her hair. She pushed her hair over her ear allowing herself to feel his soft breath. He nibbled her ear lobe as her played with her hard nipple. He kissed her neck. She raised her chin for her lips to meet his. Their first kiss went French within seconds as her tongue traced his in his mouth.

The movie was forgotten. There were in the back row. The afternoon crowd meant no one was within a half dozen rows of them. Raphael's hand went to Anne's bare thigh. A few more moments Raphael learned she had spent the day with him not wearing underwear. His finger traced along her slit. Anne moved her thighs open for his finger to get access to her womanhood. Two fingers were soon plunging in and out of her white married cunt while images flickered on the theater screen. While others were watching opening scenes to the chick flick Anne was getting finger fucked by the dark man she had brought on this "date".

"Oh, God ... you are making me cum."

"Do it! Cum on my fingers!"

Anne kissed him to muffle the sounds of her pleasure. She relaxed with his fingers still inside as she came down from an orgasm like she had seldom before experienced. As the little shudders subsided and she caught her breath Anne reached out for the lump that was his cock in his pants. She freed it and it leaped to full length. It looked obscenely large in the dark theater and even more so when a lighted scene appeared in the movie.

"We need to go home now!"

"And miss your chick flick?"

"Yes, miss my chick flick."

Anne had both hands on his prick, slowly working it up and down.

"Put it in me before we go. I have to know how it feels inside me."

This crazy white wife was taking Raphael on a wild and twisted ride. First he wondered if he could fuck her. Now he didn't know how to stop her.

"You're going to fuck me in a theater?"

"Just enough to feel it, then we will go home so you can properly fuck me."

Anne was quietly panting. Raphael moved down in the seat. Anne swung a leg over him and settled down on his black cock. After the recent fucking of Ed's nine inches Anne soon had Raphael all in. Even his ex-wife hadn't taken him that easily. Raphael filled her womb with spurt after spurt of his seed after she wiggled a couple of times with him buried deep inside her. Anne felt it and smiled back at him.

"My God! You've made a mess."

"I know. Felt good!"

Anne got off him and back in her seat. She had her naked ass on the seat and her pussy over the edge so when the creampie she knew would come out did come out it wouldn't be all over her.

"Go to the restroom and get something to clean me up. You really flooded me."

Anne felt sperm gurgled towards her outer lips. The first surge splattered onto the concrete floor below the seat. The little dribbles afterward made a dripping sound into the puddle as she waited for Raphael to return. Several paper towels later Anne felt it was safe to try to stand to leave.

The light in the lobby was bright on their eyes, but nothing like the afternoon sun in the parking lot. Anne took Raphael's arm.

"Now let the bastards look at us like I'm letting you fuck me."

"Do you think three strokes counts as fucking?"

"You'll do better at home unless I stop the car on the way to fuck you in the back seat."

"Sorry I went off so fast. You were so tight and hot. I hadn't fucked a woman since I did my wife before I left on deployment."

"Oh, wow! Maybe we should celebrate somehow."

"My wife and I were high school sweethearts at Dundalk High in Baltimore. I never imagined she could turn into such a whore in such a short time and still video chat with me while I was laid up with my wounds waiting to come home."

"You can fuck me with that thing whenever you want based on how it felt when you had it in me."

Anne parked in the garage. The pair raced each other to the door into the house. They arrived at the same time, then laughed at each other's eagerness. Then they kissed and kind of made out until both were undressed. Anne dropped to her knees in the kitchen and starting sucking his cock. Sucking as much as she could for something so large.

"Don't tell me you'd rather suck me dry than fuck me."

"No! You are right. I need you to fuck me."

Anne grabbed his hand to lead him to her bedroom.

"Shouldn't we go downstairs to the guest room?"

"I want you to fuck me in my bed so when my husband sleeps next to me tonight I can think about you being there with your cock in me."

Raphael loved the feel of her pussy sliding down over his cock at the theater, but he really didn't get a look at it. Now she lay on her bed splayed wide open wanting him to black breed her. Anne was staring at his cock waiting for it to enter her wetness.

"God Damn, that thing's a foot long, isn't it?"

"You didn't seem to have any trouble taking it at the movies. You have a snug cunt. It's hard to believe you have room for me with your round little ass."

The head was splitting her outer lips. A thrust us from Anne put the head through her inner lips. The long, fat cock followed into her passage. Hard pushing from Raphael and some squirming from Anne soon had the full length inside her.

"Holy fuck woman. You're all cunt in there. Old Carl must have a hell of a cock on him."

Anne smiled down at where his black skinned penis penetrated her through her reddish-brown cunt hair. She reached down to rub her clit as Raphael fucked his cock into her.

"My husband is just average. I've been blessed lately with a couple of new friends that are more like what I need."

Raphael started fucking her really hard. He got his hands under her ass so he could fuck deeper into her. Anne began to cum hard. Raphael's seed boiled into her spasming cunt. He kept pounding in to her until his hardon started to bend in the middle on the in stroke. Finally he collapsed onto her and leaned off to the side while his cum leaked onto her sheets. Anne got a towel and wiped between her legs and tried to keep the cum from soaking into the sheets. Satisfied that she could hold the rest of his sperm inside her she began cleaning and sucking his cock.

"You said you were blessed with a couple of new friends. I guess the other friend is the white guy I saw down around the pool house."

Anne took his cock from her throat and held it.

"Don't say anything to him. I'll be the one to break the news.

Anne let the head of his cock into her throat again.

"What if one of us is the jealous type?"

Anne quit sucking him again.

"What's to be jealous of?. Especially you. You stretched me out more and went in three inches deeper than any one I've ever had. Neither one of you is married to me. I'm not going to turn either one of you down."

"I don't know. I never thought my second and best fuck would be a white Mormon chick married to a white guy."

"Well, thanks for the compliment. I never thought I'd be fucking a black stranger in my marriage bed and then sucking his cock in an effort to get him to fuck me again."

"So, just to be clear ... my dick is bigger than his, right??"

"Jesus! Men are so weird! Yes, your dick is quite a bit bigger than his."

Anne swallowed his cock into her throat. When he was almost hard again she laid back and let him ease it into her. The fucking was a a slower pace this time. Anne was enjoying the massive invasion. Raphael was loving white pussy. He came in her twice. Anne had no idea how many times she had cum from his huge rod thrusting into her.

Anne showered, changed clothes, put clean sheets on her bed and waited for Carl to get home. The three of them watched TV and talked until Raphael decided to get ready to get some rest in the basement. Carl got up to use the toilet. Anne kissed Raphael and ran her hand over his half hard shaft.

"If I can get away I'll come down and fuck you later."

"What about pool house dude?"

"You mean Ed. I'll have to go down there and fuck him and explain the situation."

"Okay, but you're sure I have the biggest cock?"

"Yes, Raphael. You have the biggest cock and you are the best at using it. You make me cum a lot."

She kissed him again. The bathroom door opened. Raphael scooted down the stairs.

"The guy doesn't seem too bad. It's a shame his wife would leave a wounded soldier. Did he get to put his name in for any jobs?"

"He put it in several times today."

Anne smiled. If only he knew what she really meant or what had been put in a few times and where. She made sure to show Carl disinterest about sex. From what she had gotten from Raphael and Ed, Carl wasn't going to do her any good. And, as soon as Carl was asleep she would be sneaking down to the basement and Raphael's huge cock.

Raphael awoke to a blow job. As the fog in his head cleared he realized Anne had found him asleep on his back with his dick hard and sticking straight up from his groin. She had worked it in and out to get it wet and was running her tongue in his piss slit. With him now awake Anne moved over the black shaft and settled her open cunt down over it.

They began fucking slowly. The second time he made Anne cum he followed right along with her. The rush of hot black seed into her womb almost made Anne scream from the intense orgasm. She cuddled with Raphael, his dick still in her. Then as she decided she needed to return to her husband before he missed her in their bed. She let Raphael fuck her again instead.

Anne let Carl leave the bedroom in the morning before she got out of bed so he wouldn't see the huge cum stain left by the of loads from her new fuck buddy. She started to put new sheets on the bed as saw the still wet cum on the mattress. In all her years of marriage there had never been a cum stain on the mattress.

With one hand tickling her clit she thought about how evil she had become. Had it not been Saturday Anne would have flopped on the bed and had a go at herself. She could hear Raphael and Carl talking downstairs over breakfast. Carl liked cooking Saturday breakfast. Usually followed by ATV rides with his buddies up in the mountains where a lot of beer got shared.

Anne had been part of the group until she felt the other guys in the group wanted to fuck her in front of her husband. Carl didn't seem to mind the flirting. Anne had dropped out, yet his office manager and her husband didn't seem to mind the sometimes coarse comments and "accidental" touching. Tanya almost seemed to encourage it and her husband as service manager didn't mind if his workers copped an occasional feel.

Some how Carl got Raphael pulled into the mix in spite of Anne thinking they could hang at home with Carl gone and attempt to fuck their brains out. Raphael was excited about hitting the trails on an ATV. A journey that usually ended up at their cabin in the mountains.

They bounced up the rough trail. Anne behind Carl on his ATV and Raphael learning how to operate the second one behind them. In the past it had been the couple rode separate machines. Shortly after starting up the mountain paths Tanya had been bantering with the three other employees on their own ATV's when all suddenly stopped. Tanya got off from behind her husband after arguing that she wanted to drive. After some of her peevish attitude one of the others offered to let her drive his machine while he rode in the seat close behind her.

To Anne's occasional glimpse around Carl it looked like "Mr. Drive my ATV" might have his hands under Tanya's shirt and maybe in direct contact with her tits. Tanya and four guys? Would she be the kind to fuck all four of them? She knew that one of the other wives tagged along from time to time. Were they just along for a gang bang at the cabin?

Anne thought back to her last few trips. Tanya did go lay down with a headache a few times and the group of guys did have one missing either off for a "walk in the woods" or to go "down to the lake". The little cunt was fucking them!! And, Carl was there. He wouldn't be blind. He'd be fucking her, too.

"Damn, I should have been hunting big cock earlier." Anne thought to herself. "Not that all the white dick wouldn't have been as good as one session had been with Raphael's twelve inches rammed in her."

Anne needed to plot a way to get Raphael off to herself for their own little fucking in the woods. The little caravan snaked up the trail. The trail forked to the left to go to their cabin. The right fork went up the mountain to nice scenery and long vistas. When the leaders went left Anne complained to Carl.

"Hey, are we going straight to the cabin so you guys can drink beer and flirt with Tanya? I wanted to take the upper trail to show Raphael how pretty it is up here."

Carl thought about his pretty office manager he'd been fucking for years and how she let all the guys fuck her while her husband looked on. He had just fucked Tanya before leaving work yesterday afternoon. Carl was wanting another shot at her hot cunt. His own wife was a better fuck, yet nothing beats fucking another guy's wife when you get the chance and as boss Carl called first dibs on her cute little snatch. Carl's cock was looking for an excuse.

"Why don't you and Raphael take the right fork and work back down to the cabin later?"

Carl might as well taken his hand and guided Raphael's black cock into his wife's willing cunt.

"Okay, but I'm driving."

Anne smiled at her husband and then Raphael. She slid towards the handle bars and motioned Raphael to get on behind her.

Carl bounced his ATV up the trail trying to catch up to the others.

"God, but my husband is a stupid fuck."

Anne unbuttoned her jeans and slid down the zipper, then pulled out her shirt tail and unsnapped her bra. Then before accelerating up the right trail she leaned backwards to tell Raphael.

"Grab yourself something to hang on to so you don't fall off."

Raphael's black hands cupped her boobs and pinched her nipples. One hand soon moved down into her pants and two fingers nudged into her slit. Anne needed to cum and the vibration from the trail, the attention her breasts and pussy were getting, and Raphael kissing her ear and neck almost sent them off the trail. Anne parked the ATV and cut the engine. Carl's ATV could still be heard working through the trees down below almost to the cabin.

"Oh, God! You need to fuck me now!"

Raphael's black cock was quickly buried into her to the hilt. Her excitement drove him into a similar frenzy. Soon a load of his black seed flooded her grateful cunt. Anne felt his sperm still pumping spurts into her as the ATV silenced down below.

Carl walked over to the others. Tanya was already naked from the waist up and was unfastening her pants for her husband to pull them down over her feet.

"Where's your wife and your black friend?"

Tanya was unfastening Carl's jeans to get at his cock. She was needing someone to fuck her.

"Oh, they wanted to ride up the other trail to look at the view and work back around the other side. We should have plenty of time to all take a turn with you."

"I'm looking forward to that, but aren't you afraid he will try to fuck your wife when he gets her alone?"

"He's half her age and Anne isn't the type to cheat on me ... or fuck a black guy."

"I'd let him fuck me if I was her."

"Jesus, Tanya. You'd let a black guy fuck you?" Her husband was shocked at her statement.

"Hell, why not? I let five of you guys fuck me. What would be the difference if he is black? I might like it. Maybe like it too much."

Tanya laughed at the look of fear in her husband's eyes as she dropped to her knees to take Carl's cock down her throat. She quickly moved up with her back on the picnic table and her legs spread wide. Carl started fucking her. One of the other guys placed his cock in her mouth. Tanya's husband watched with a look of admiration at his wife taking on his boss and one of his crew.

Anne took binoculars from the gear bag and handed them to Raphael.

"Move around through the trees to see if you can get an angle to look down on the cabin."

Anne and Raphael were both scurrying around naked through the pines, his dick flopping against his thighs and cum seeping from her cunt. A few minutes later Raphael called out to Anne.

"Found them. I'm not sure you are going to like it."

Anne rushed up to where he was standing. Raphael handed her the glasses.

"Son of a bitch!"

Carl had just pulled his cock from Tanya leaving a trail of sperm and cum running from her pussy. They were close enough and the binoculars strong enough to reveal a lot of detail. Tanya had cum on her chin from the cock she was sucking. Another took Carl's place and another cock went into Tanya's mouth. Carl walked past Tanya's husband and patted him on the shoulder. He proudly watched his wife like a pleased parent watching his little girl perform the lead in a school play.