Humiliated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly dear you have to stay the weekend. I've planned some naughty games, especially for you," Irene rebuked her. It was adorable, the way this mature woman, had sunk into such a subservient role.

"But mistress, I can't stay. All this trouble has got to me," Tracy said, with a sob. "I need to get away somewhere quiet, to recuperate. I need somewhere peaceful and calm, somewhere to recover from all these bad things I've done. I've become a pathetic little slut. If I stay here I'll sink into the abyss," Tracy meaningfully pleaded.

"You agreed to play along with my games. In return I keep quiet about you fucking that boy," Irene firmly stated. Watching her flinch at the ugly word, 'fuck', was heartening.

"You brought it on yourself. Think of it as a punishment. You can go home once I've finished with you, Monday morning. Your husband will be away for a few days so you can rest then," Irene forcibly told her.

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress," Tracy reluctantly answered.

Tracy was afraid of losing everything. If Irene informed her husband, she would be stripped of a marriage, a home, her wealth, and position in society. On the other hand, staying here meant losing her mind. Her morals and self-respect was being stripped away, with every sordid game she submitted to.

"Come on, a good night of rest will perk you up," Irene encouraged her. Thinking on that, made her determined to push Tracy harder. She stroked her hair, and lifted her head to look into her eyes.

"You are my little slut, and will obey me, won't you sweet thing," Irene said, demanding an answer, from the way she looked into her eyes.

"Yes, mistress," Tracy quietly replied. The feeling of being ensnared by circumstances overwhelmed her. She could escape by just walking out, but the consequences were too awful to face.

Tracy quickly showered and joined her mistress as instructed. While naked, she bathed her mistress. She felt like a dutiful body slave, from a bygone age. At least there was no-one around to witness this demeaning task. She dried her mistress off, and pampered her in her boudoir.

After such a demanding day she was exhausted, needing to be dismissed to a spare room, for a much needed rest. Instead, Irene had other ideas. In such a pliable state she was ready to give in, whatever nasty game was demanded.

"A massage my dutiful slut," Irene ordered.

Tracy's hands glided over her oiled body. She often stayed at a resort to be pampered, so knew how it felt, and guessed how to do a good job.

"Don't stop there, everywhere, slut. Massage my breasts, gently," Irene demanded.

In an agony of foreboding she submitted to the instructions. With both hands she cupped a breast, and pulled on a nipple with trembling hands. Moving to the other breast, she couldn't help noticing how aroused her mistress was becoming.

"Down there, now!" Irene huskily demanded.

Tracy wanted to run away and hide. She had never touched a woman down there. Massaging breasts had been a first too. She had submitted to that, so why not get it over and done with. She found the outer folds of her moist and open pussy.

It was appalling at first, until it become fascinating to watch a familiar reaction. She began to play with her mistress, in the way she wanted to be played with. If she had received this much attention from her husband, she would have had a happier marriage. The dreadful thought caught in her mind, like a barbed hook.

She leaned in closer, making a thorough job of it. She ran her fingers lightly over both upper thighs, teasing goose bumps over them. Fingers ran over inner folds to find her mistress's engorged clit. She rubbed it harder, finding satisfaction from the little gasps of pleasure she elicited, with each sensitive stroke.

"Kiss me, NO! Down there," Irene pleaded.

Tracy hesitated, but she had gone this far, so one more step could be made.

Irene watched her slut's head dip into her crotch. She sighed noisily, from watching, and feeling a pair of full lips kiss hers. When a tongue tenderly touched her wet pussy she thrust her hips into the sluts face. She rubbed her sopping sex over her friend's face.

The look of shock and arousal on her sluts face was erotic. "Kiss me deeply," she implored. The slut didn't hold back this time. With a new found gusto, she licked and probed, with hard fingers and an exploring tongue. A woman knows what to do, knows how to give pleasure, knows how to extract the maximum of pleasurable sensations from the merest touch.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm there, keep going, keep me cumin," Irene instructed, on an outpouring of pure emotion. She shook her head from side to side, in a state of liberated ecstasy.

Slowly recovering, Irene looked at her cute slut, still kissing and adoring her pussy. With both hands she pulled the woman up her body, holding her close. Irene wrapped both arms around her, to burry the slut's face in her breasts. She felt slut's tears on her sensitized body, and smiled with satisfaction.

"Good little slut. You are all mine now. I shall look after you, so don't worry about a thing. Just obey me, and everything will be just fine," Irene told her. She patted her bottom, and stroked her hair. This promised to be a wonderful weekend of fun and games.

12