Hump Day Block Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me the truth ... you Magistrates come to these Hump Day events on some kind of potency drug, don't you? Just so that you can fuck and fuck and fuck some more without getting too sore. Be honest. Tell the truth and shame the Devil!" another voice behind me laughed, even as I started fucking Gabrielle in earnest.

I turned to see a sassy Latina with glasses, a rather petite one to boot, but that was okay. She still looked very sexy, from her short, jet-black hair to her silky, earthy skin. She had on some Daisy Dukes and boots, along with a baseball cap, which she kept on, even as she stripped in front of everyone. Her bikini top was first to go, followed by the Daisy Dukes, mooning everyone as she had gone commando. She made it abundantly clear, judging from the lustful gaze on her face, that she wanted a piece of me, too.

"You want to be number five today, do you? Anyone else? What's your name?" I asked her now.

"Pilar Aparicio. I'm a local, as it happens. A Tejana. My family has been here for centuries. We've lived under many regimes, but I must admit that I like this one best of all. Especially with the Magistrates and the Covenants and the Hump Days and all that jazz. This is my boyfriend, Carlos Reyes. We've thought of going for marriage, but at the very least, we want a Covenant with each other. If anything replaces marriage, it will be the Covenant system. It seems more ironclad and more specific, more permanent for sure.

"The only drawbacks are that it doesn't merge finances or give inheritance rights, things of an economic nature. Of course, the Church doesn't like it, but as much as I try to be a good Catholic girl, I have the sense to see that they can be wrong," the Latina informed me, while watching me with fascination.

I kept humping Gabrielle with a vengeance, much to her delight as well as mine, and by now, Arnold was busy fucking Eden, while Carlos started in on Alicia, and Austin got it on with Melanie. I noted with some amusement that Father Kevin Murtaugh, the priest from nearby Saint Veronica's, was buried to the hilt inside a happily married mother of six, presumably from his own parish. Meanwhile, her husband was busy screwing the babysitter, a tight young Filipina that I knew only as Anastassia.

"What do you want to bet that she'll have his baby and that Anastassia will have hubby's, very soon?" I chuckled as I fucked the hell out of Gabrielle and felt her squirt on my cock at last.

"I'll take that bet. If I win, though, we have a Covenant, you and I," Pilar insisted.

"And if I win?" I grinned at her as I filled Gabrielle with my seed.

"Whatever prize you want, sir," Pilar proposed.

"See, that's the problem. I want the same thing that you do. I want us to have a Covenant. Hell, if I could get away with it, I'd have a Covenant with every woman in this neighborhood, but I wouldn't marry any of them. I would just stick to Covenants," I beamed, making Pilar lick her lips, as several other women at the block party blew kisses at me.

"I'm game for that, though I also want a Covenant with Father Kevin here and I really want, badly, want Donovan here to have one with Anastassia. Wonder what the Vatican would say about a priest having a Covenant with a parishioner? My name's Morgan O'Connell. I know, I know, can't get more Irish than that, can you? Anyway, you should have one with Anastassia as well. She's one of the neighborhood girls as well," the wife told me, "by the way, Donovan impregnated me at least four times out of the six, near as I can tell. One's a bit iffy and this last one that I had is a dear ringer for Father Kevin. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that Anastassia's late and dollars to donuts, that's Donovan's doing, thank God."

"He completely should have a Covenant with every woman in this neighborhood, and I think that someone here, one of the ladies, should have one with every man here, at least. I volunteer to be that someone, if no one objects," Melanie spoke up again, having been strangely quiet, but then she had just gotten her ashes hauled again, "part of the point of Hump Day is to create social harmony and a sense of community through sex. What better way than to have everyone share at least one or two partners in common?"

"Hey, you're not doing that alone. If you get to be community slut, so do I!" Eden offered herself up, even as I slid inside Pilar in front of everyone and started fucking away like mad, "What do you think, sweet Valerian?"

"I am all for it, but I don't think that it goes far enough. I would like to use my authority as Magistrate to create a community Covenant, one that binds everyone in this neighborhood and requires all to be lovers for good. You can still make Covenants with outsiders, and we can still hump outsiders and visitors, but I see real potential in a community where your neighbors are your lovers as well. If everyone wishes to sign on to it, think of the benefits to all of us. We become our brother's keepers and our sister's, if someone is in need of TLC, we give it freely without embarrassment, and no one has to feel lonely for long.

"We stop worrying about who is the father of whose children, just deciding that stuff as it comes along, and whenever a girl or boy turns eighteen, they have the option to join the grown-ups by signing their names to the Covenant as well. Oh, and no one has to wear clothes to the block parties or any other events, because why should they? The nudity laws have been changed for a reason, after all, and speaking as a Magistrate, I have wide latitude about their enforcement, anyway. I think that this could be a model for many to use.

"Also, I have changed my mind about marrying you and your aunt. Given the present circumstances, there is no longer even a slight risk of Melanie relapsing back into her old ways, so I am willing to claim both of you as my brides, but within the context of the community Covenant. I recommend that Donovan take Anastassia as his second wife, and that Carlos go ahead and marry Pilar. I also urge Father Kevin to marry Morgan, Pilar, and Gabrielle. I suggest that Arnold take Alicia as his second wife and that Austin claim Melanie and Eden as his second and third.

"Yes, yes, I know, the Vatican won't approve. Well, right now, they've got bigger fish to fry, thanks to the Mayhem and to the warlord Gianfrancesco Barbacia and his private army of mercenaries and demobilized NATO troops. What is he calling himself, Il Commandante, or something like that? Last I heard, he was bivouacked just outside Rome and threatening to billet his troops inside houses in the Eternal City, unless he gets to handpick all future Italian cardinals, isn't that what he said? He basically wants to control the election of future Popes, in effect, making the Vatican his puppet regime, as it were. If that happens, it will probably finish off the Roman Catholic Church as a meaningful institution for good, and it's been stumbling for years now.

"I hate to say it, especially in the presence of a priest, but the Roman Catholic Church just might have to be replaced by something else. You, Father Kevin, can lead the way there, if you are smart about it. You know as well as I do that the Church is in real trouble, just as society once was, and the faithful might need a new home. You can help create that home, a new, improved Catholic Church, based not in Rome, but in the Commonwealth," I observed as Pilar and I kept fucking for the hell of it.

"Well, if an antipope is elected, we'll face a tough choice all around," Father Kevin, a tall, burly Irishman born in Cork in what was now the Province of Ireland, shrugged as he began fucking Anastassia in earnest.

That was probably all that the poor fellow could admit, I noticed, as I finally spilled my load inside Pilar and went for Morgan at last. I was very grateful for the potency drug to which Pilar had alluded, as it kept me in a great state for continued sexual adventures with my neighbors. If Austin, who now went after Pilar, minded sloppy seconds, he had yet to say so. All in all, as it went for a Magistrate, all in a good day's work for the Commonwealth and the People thereof. Thankfully, this part of the job was more fun than the rest of it.

12