Hung Jury Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door squeaked. Ethan held his breath, frozen with his cheek against the cold wall, holding the top of the wall. He heard footsteps on the tiled floor. The steps came closer.

"Good Lord," a girl's voice said in a low whisper.

Ethan strained to hear. Was that Heather? She must have seen his cock. But then, how could she miss it? He shook his head. He was tense, and he felt ridiculous standing flat against the wall with his dick sticking through a hole.

Her fingers touched the shaft of his cock, and he gasped. She was whispering something, but he couldn't make out what she was saying.

Her fingers closed firmly around his haft and pumped slowly. He clenched his teeth to try to hold back a groan. Her warm hand felt too good, and he had to let it out. He wished he could see her face, or even better, her naked body.

His cock seemed to swell more than usual. It was so hard it ached. The hole got tighter around the base of his shaft. There was something intensely exciting about having a girl play with his cock when he was separated from her by a wall, which gave them both a sense of anonymity. Now he knew his dick was never coming out of that wall.

She was moving around on the other side of the wall. He strained to hear. What was she doing over there?

Something wet touched the head of his cock. Her hand was squeezed tight around the shaft. He was staring at the ceiling. What was that? He felt it again, warm and wet, and swirling over the head and down the side of his shaft. His eyebrows went up. Of course. It was her tongue. His tenseness went away, and his jaw became slack. He moaned. She was going to give him a blowjob.

Her mouth closed around the head of his cock. She giggled, put the head of his cock in her mouth again, and started sucking. Ethan couldn't help himself and groaned out loud. Heather, if it was Heather, didn't have much more than the head of his cock in her mouth, but it still felt good.

He had to stay still. He couldn't pump his hips back and forth. His cock had swelled up so much that the hole was sealed around his shaft.

The door squeaked. Ethan froze, but Heather's mouth kept moving back and forth over the end of his cock.

"Come on, Heather. Your time is up," Tanya said.

Heather smacked her lips in a disappointed sound.

"But I haven't fucked this thing, yet."

"There's time for that later. Come on. Susan's waiting for her turn," Tanya said.

Heather sighed.

"Oh, ok," she said.

Her footsteps walked out of the opposite stall. Ethan's heart was pounding. The cool air felt good on the end of his cock where Heather's mouth got it wet.

At the door were the voices of the girls, speaking in low tones. Another girl's footsteps entered the opposite stall. The door squeaked again.

"Oh my Lord," the new girl said.

Her fingers touched his swollen cock. Ethan rolled his eyes. It was going to be a long night.

12