Hungry for Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain! The pain! The pain! Oww! The cramps were so intense and I never felt like I had to shit so bad in my whole life, but I couldn't and that made me feel nauseous.

Fortunately, he returned before I threw up. He pulled the butt plug out and I gushed a fountain out of my asshole.

It all rained into that bedpan under my face and I felt like I was going to puke all over again. Thankfully, he pulled the dirty bedpan out and replaced it with a clean one. I was still dripping out my asshole, but not so bad and it didn't make me feel like puking. Though the sight was disgusting inches before my eyes.

"Now that you're clean, we can get on with it, eh?"

He had another object in his hand. From my angle, it looked like a dildo. A dildo up my ass won't be so bad, I suppose, and a lot better than a butt plug.

I felt him press it against my asshole and slide it in. Again, I didn't have enough strength to clamp my sphincter closed and he pushed it in deep. But it wasn't just a dildo. It was a vibrator that he turned on -- one of those good ones that made a low, bassy, powerful hum that echoed through my whole body. What with that speculum spreading my pussy wide open, I couldn't help myself and I came again.

"Man, you're a hot bitch, Eve! How many times did you come for me so far?"

I didn't answer. I wasn't counting. He let me quiver and shake for a while as I came before turning the vibrator off.

He slowly slid it out, and then -- oh no! I saw him fumble with another speculum. I closed my eyes and felt something cold press against my asshole. Again, he pushed it in easily. I felt it go deep up my ass, deeper than his cock or the vibrator. Then he started expanding it. I felt it spread my asshole open -- a little at first, then it was stretched until it hurt.

"Gaaaak!" I let out a scream.

"Really, love? It hurts already? I've hardly opened your asshole two centimeters, er, inches yet."

He continued fiddling with it and it hurt more and more.

" OWWWW! OW! OW! OW! GAAA! OW!" The pain was ten times worse than my pussy -- and he was still turning it.

"We still have a ways to go, love."

"EEEEYOWWWW! OWWWW! EEAAAGGGHHH! OWWWW! YEOWWW!"

"I've got your asshole open to about five centimeters, love. Almost there!"

The pain was just so unbearable that I couldn't take it any more and I didn't have the energy even to scream any more.

"There," he said. "now, just one more thing.

Next I felt something warm and hard press against my wide-open asshole. He was pushing his fist inside me. Thankfully, if that's the right word, he slid the speculum out while leaving his fist up my ass. That helped ease the pain a little. Hell, it eased the pain a lot. His fist didn't feel so bad, actually.

Then he started fucking my asshole with his fist, in and out, in and out. But he pushed it in deeper with each thrust. I could actually feel his fist pushing deeper up my intestine with each thrust. It was painful, but felt more like cramps inside me than anything else.

"Oh man!" he said. "This feels so bizarre. I think I grabbed a lump of shit being formed."

I didn't want to know that. I don't know why, but I asked, "How deep are you in me?"

"I'm nearly up to my elbow with that last thrust, love. Feels good, eh?"

"It doesn't feel so bad after a while." I don't know why I said that either.

"I can't go any deeper, love. Your intestine makes a ninety degree turn here."

That was a relief. I think.

Then he slowly withdrew his arm from my asshole.

"Man, the suction inside your ass is incredible."

It took about a minute for him to slowly pull it out. It was such a relief when he finally removed his arm, his hand, and fingertips from my asshole.

Then I felt like I had to take the biggest shit of my life. Here I was, bent over a sawhorse, with the worst cramps of my life in my intestines, that I just had to let the pressure out. But instead of shit, I let out a fart -- one of those long hot quiet ones.

"Pee-youuu! Love! What was that?"

He then left me there in a cloud of my own fart gas while he washed his arm in a sink along that counter.

He walked back to me and said, "I guess were finally done love."

I was never so relieved in my life, but I was a little disappointed too, though I couldn't imagine why I felt that way.

He slowly pulled the speculum out of my cunt. What a relief that was! Then he removed my nipple and clit clamps, reconnected the chain to my collar, and unshackled my wrists and ankles. But my body cramped when I tried to stand upright again. So I had to hobble, bent over. Hungry stood there watching me un-cramp and stand upright again.

"Are you okay now, love?"

"Yeah. Does this mean I can leave now?"

"First, let me ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"Are you a woman of your word -- a woman of honor?"

"Well, yes. Of course."

"Then give me your word of honor that you won't go to the bobbies, er, police -- that our little tryst tonight will remain our private secret. Is you will, then I shall drive you back to the campus. There's a good chance that your husband will still be asleep and he won't suspect a thing."

There was no way I would have reported this to the cops. I didn't wantanyone to know about this.

"Yes, you have my word," I agreed.

"Very good, love. I'll return in a moment."

He left the room and returned a moment later with my clothes neatly washed and folded and set them on the counter. Then he removed my collar and chain and told me to get dressed.

"Can I have some privacy while I dress?"

"After what we just did, you want privacy to dress?"

"I guess not," I shrugged. So I dressed as he stood there watching me.

He then escorted me out that door, into a small foyer with several other doors. One door led to his garage where his car was parked. He drove me down a long dirt driveway. It was very early morning and still dark, so I didn't get a good look at his house, but the silhouette looked fairly large through the side-view mirror.

He turned onto a main road and we drove through the desert for a couple of hours until we finally reached the campus. He let me out in the lot next to my car.

"Good night, love," he said. "See you in class next week?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered. The funny thing is that I was pretty sure Iwould be back in class next week.

- END -

12