Hungry like The Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman discovers a werewolf in a lab.
1.8k words
4.49
9.9k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, whoever keeps telling me my characters don't sound like they're from the 50s go to hell. I don't study 1950s vernacular. I'm just going off movies & how my grandparents talk.

-------

"Finn, Finn come back!" she yelled. The time past. Maggie was left alone. She was SO angry. She'd thought Finn would hang around a little. She thought that he would thank her. So much for doing favors. She was lonely in Cheyenne and thought they could be friends. Suddenly, she saw a man walking towards her. It was Finn. He was naked.

'Where were you? I was worried sick." questioned Maggie.

"Worried? Worried about me leaving you or worried about me running away?" Finn asked.

"Worried about you of course. Also...worried that you might sneak up behind me and eat me." Maggie said.

He was stunned by the comment, he moved in closer head lowered so that eyes could meet.

"I would never eat you. No matter how tasty you might be Sugar." with that Finn kissed her on the forehead.

Maggie blushed, turning her head to the side to hide her embarrassment. No one had ever spoken to her like that before.

She didn't know what to say. So she stated the obvious. "You're naked." she said.

"Well, wolves don't wear clothes. Let's go to Sears and get some." said Finn.

Maggie laughed. "I don't know how to tell you this but Sears is closed. All of them forever. But, you do need clothes so let's go to Target and get you some."

"Okay doll." said Finn. He was starting to like this woman. She was free and independent.

Maggie drove to Target and picked out clothes for Finn. She just got some underwear, white t-shirts and sweatpants. But, when he changed into them she thought he looked oh-so-fuckable. Not that he wasn't fuckable looking before. He was just more normal now and Maggie was at ease with him. He caught her eye-fucking him and winked.

Maggie blushed "You hungry?" she asked Finn.

"I'd kill for a burger." said Finn.

Maggie got worried. Would he hurt her? He was a werewolf...weren't they blood-thirsty and vicious. Had she made a mistake by letting him out?

Finn could sense her apprehension and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry, it's just an expression. I'd never hurt you. You're my salvation."

Maggie stared into Finn' eyes and knew it to be true. She kiss him back on the cheek and then a quick nervous peck on the lips. Maggie blushed. Normally, she wasn't so forward around men. But, then she had know Finn...well Elivs for a month.

"Well, then let's go to McDonald's and get you a burger." said Maggie a bit breathlessly.

"I said I wanted a burger. I don't want to go to an Irish place, doll." said Finn.

Maggie laughed and laughed. "Dang, you've really been in there for a long time. McDonald's is a burger place. It's the most famous fast food place in the whole world."

"What's fast food? Because I don't feel like catching something tonight." said Finn

Maggie laughed again. "You'll see!" she told Finn.

When they got to MacDonald's, Finn was amazed at all the food you could order. He ordered multiple hamburgers, cheeseburgers, Cokes, and malts. He wolfed it down. "This is delicious". He told Maggie.

"If you barf that up. You're going to have to clean it up." Maggie told him.

Finn just nodded and kept on eating. He hadn't had a meal this good in ages. Maggie looked at him and shook her head.

She drove them to her apartment. "I'm going to go watch TV. You stink. You're going to take a shower." she ordered Finn.

"Well, it's been over 50 years since I had a shower. But, I can't believe you have a TV of your own. They're so expensive and you're just a single woman." said Finn.

Maggie looked at him and shook her head. He was insufferable. "Go take your shower." she ordered him.

Finn went off to take his shower. He came back about forty-five minutes later. "All clean." he said. He just had a towel wrapped around his waist. Maggie eye fucked him again. He winked at her and sat on the sofa beside her.

"What do you want to watch?" Asked Maggie. "I have cable...that's like super TV." she added.

"I'll bet you need a big antenna for that." said Finn.

"I'll tell you what. I'll order a movie I know you'll like off of youtube. Okay? Why don't you go into the kitchen and grab us a couple of cokes." said Maggie.

Finn went off to grab the cokes. Maggie stared at his ass as he went. She wanted him so bad. Finn came back with the Cokes. Maggie put on the movie "Blue Hawaii". It was one of Elvis' big movies.

"Ah, doll. I love this show. I remember seeing it at the movies. Isn't it great with them surfing and hanging out on the beach? Can you just imagine spending all your time at the beach Sugar? Wouldn't that be great?" Finn questioned.

Maggie had never seen the movie before but had assumed that since it was called "Blue Hawaii" that it took place in Hawaii. The movie wasn't long but Maggie was tired. She'd had a big day. She fell asleep on the sofa. Finn smiled and ran his hands through her hair. He liked her alot. He hoped she liked him. He owed her everything. He was free now and his life was before him. The movie finished. Finn picked Maggie up and carried her to her bed. He put the covers over her and went back to the sofa.

Finn couldn't find the clicker to turn the TV off. So he slept with it on. The next morning Maggie awoke to the smell of frying bacon.

"I made breakfast." called a voice from the kitchen.

Maggie, put on her robe, and went out to see what was up. In her kitchen, stood a man just in boxers.

"Oh, Hi, Finn." said Maggie. So it wasn't a dream after all. Maggie thought to herself. She didn't know if that was good or bad. But, she was happy that Finn was there.

"I would have made coffee. But, I don't know how to make coffee here. I couldn't find the percolator." said Finn.

Maggie just stared at him. She wondered what the hell a percolator was. "Oh, I have a Keurig...you take one of these pods. Put it in and a couple of minutes later. You have coffee." she told Finn.

Finn watched her and nodded. He would remember how to make this future coffee. Maggie passed him a cup and he drank it down. It was so nice to have coffee again. It made him feel like a real person. Finn wolfed down the bacon too. Maggie just stared at him. He was so easy on the eyes. But, she also wondered what she was going to do with him.

"I have to go to work. But, you're more than welcome to go out on your own and do whatever. Here's my spare key. Here's $20. Do you need more?" questioned Maggie.

Finn smiled. "I can get by on $20 for a long time. That's alot of bread." he said.

"I'll be back at 5:30. I'll pick up some steaks on the way home. We can have them for dinner." Maggie said.

"Sounds good." Finn said.

"Bye then." Maggie said.

Maggie left and spent her day programing the computers. She missed Finn/Elvis being there at work and was eager to get home to him. She liked having someone to spend time with. Cheyenne was lonely. She wanted to get home to Finn.

Finn spent his day walking around Cheyenne. He just walked and walked and walked. He had been imprisoned in that small cage for over 50 years. Lots had changed. He didn't know this world. He didn't know what to do or where to go...how long could he depend on this woman's kindness. Finn just loved being outdoors though. It was so freeing after all that time in his cage.." It was near 5 so he kicked some more rocks and headed home.

He met Maggie at the door. "Did you have a nice day?" They both asked at the same time. Then they laughed.

"Work is work." said Maggie "What about you?"

"I just walked around. It was nice to spend so much time outside. Let's cook up those steaks." said Finn. The steaks finished and the couple sat down at the table.

Finn picked up his steak brought it to his nose and smelt it. Then he took a huge bite from it. He thought the meat was juicy and tender. It was so nice to have fresh food after having nothing but dog food for years. Finn took another bite and was surprised to find that he had soon finished the steak.

Astonished Maggie looked at him from across the table. Her fork was ½ way to her mouth and she'd only taken a few bites.

"Uhmm, I'll get you another steak then..." she said.

"I'll get it myself. You just finish your dinner." said Finn.

Finn had three steaks in the time it took Maggie to finish one.

"What do you want to do now?" asked Maggie.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the record store and get all the albums that Elvis has made since I've been away," said Finn.

Maggie tried not to laugh. She didn't know where to start.

"I'm sorry Finn. But, there are no more record stores. As for Elvis, he's been dead for years. He died before I was born." said Maggie.

She wasn't prepared for what happened next. Finn just started crying. He cried and he cried and he cried. He leaned on her for support.

"I just can't believe he's dead. He was the best. He was the King." cried Finn.

Maggie could tell this was more than just about Elvis. It was about him being locked in jail. It was about him being kept away from the entire world. Maggie just patted him on the back and hugged him until he calmed down.

"I'm gonna make us some tea and then we're going to watch a movie." Maggie said firmly.

"Okay babe. I don't think I could handle anything with Elvis in it though. Let's watch something you like." said Finn.

"I have just the movie for you Finn." said Maggie.

She went and got the tea. Then she came back and put on "Back to the Future". Finn loved the movie. He was amazed at the special effects. Maggie fell asleep on the sofa again and Finn carried her into the bedroom. He looked down at her and smiled. She was so pretty asleep.

-------sexual frustrated? So are they ;)