Hunted

Story Info
The new coach had a hunted feeling.
3.7k words
4.44
33.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

He was standing near the grounds when the cheerleaders came out for their practice. They were in their full uniform as this was their last practice before the big game. He indicated to Cheryl as she walked past that he'd like a word.

"Cheryl, would it be possible for you to stop by my office once practice is over. There's something I need to discuss with you."

Cheryl smiled and nodded, silently cheering herself on. In the competition she was running with Nichole she was sure she was winning. She moved on, smiling happily.

"Nichole, would it be possible for you to stop by my office once practice is over. There's something I need to discuss with you."

Nichole was one of the last girls out of the changing rooms. She wasn't too surprised when Coach Anders stopped her and asked for a word with her. She smiled and nodded before running on to join the team. She was fairly confident she knew what Coach wanted.

Coach Anders wanted to know just what the two girls were playing at. He was new to the school and had been quite surprised at the reception he'd received from Nichole and Cheryl. He wanted an explanation.

When he'd realised he had a serious problem with the two young ladies Coach Anders had done his homework. Both girls were eighteen and were in their last year at the school. They were both competitive, becoming rivals as well as friends, often pitting themselves against each other, but with no apparent hard feelings when one came out on top. It was all just a game to them.

What was worrying the coach was that it appeared that he was the target of their latest game. He was relatively young for his position, although he had excellent qualifications. This wasn't the first school where he'd done coaching, even though it was the first school where he'd been the main coach and not just an assistant.

One of the first things that he'd learnt once he started teaching was that there were always girls who would flirt with the male teachers. Amongst the flirts there was always the odd girl who was serious, wanting to sleep with the teacher. Some for better marks, some because they had daddy issues, and some because they just wanted to notch another scalp on their belt.

Cheryl and Nichole didn't seem to fit any of these categories. They'd started out with the standard casual flirting and he'd responded in kind. Then all of a sudden they both seemed to flick a switch and make a definite move on him. Both of them seemed to want to drag him off to the nearest bed and Coach Anders was feeling wary and hunted. Yes, he was attractive to women, but not so attractive that they'd openly hunt him. Neither girl seemed put off by polite demurrals. They also didn't seem to register blunt suggestions that they stop bothering him. Coach Anders was now going to ask some pointed questions. Preferably before one of them slipped something in his drink and carried him away.

Cheryl arrived quite quickly after the practice. Before she could say anything Coach Anders held up a hand.

"Just a moment," he said. "Take a seat and I'll be with you as soon as I can."

Cheryl shrugged and sat. She wasn't sure what he was playing at but he was the boss. A couple of minutes later there was a knock and Nichole entered.

"Ah, Nichole," said the coach, smiling pleasantly. "Please, take the seat next to Cheryl. Now do I have your full attention?"

Apart from throwing each other a killing look the two girls tried to ignore each other. They focused their attention on the coach.

"Now, would one of you like to explain to me just what the fuck the pair of you are playing at?"

Now the girls exchanged looks. Rather startled looks.

"Ah, I'm not sure what you mean, sir," said Cheryl cautiously.

"What I mean, Cheryl, is that if you had a business card to give me it would probably read, 'Cheryl, Have bed, Will fuck'. Nichole, on the other hand, isn't quite that subtle. I have to check through the windows each morning before I enter my office in case she's in here naked, waiting to pounce. You might notice that both of you came running to my office as soon as I whistled without even stopping to ask me why?"

The girls were both blushing and trying not to look at the coach or each other. They'd never dreamt that he'd make such an accusation.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Nichole, trying to sound mystified. "Are you sure you don't have an over-active imagination?"

"Well, I always like to bet on a sure thing. You're both still in your cheerleader outfits. Considering those short skirts you wear, and the acrobatics you perform, modesty shorts are an essential part of the uniform, and you would have been wearing them at practice, especially with all the boys watching. Just stand up, show me you still have on your modesty shorts, and I'll apologise and put it all down to me having a wild flight of fancy."

Both girls blushed again and stayed seated.

"I'm waiting," Coach Anders pointed out. "You first Cheryl, seeing you were the first to arrive. Stand up, lift the front of your dress a little, and then you can probably run along. No? Do it now!"

A very reluctant Cheryl rose to her feet. Even more reluctantly she lifted the front of her skirt. As the skirt edged up it quickly became clear that whatever she was wearing wouldn't be called modesty shorts. An upwards indication from the coach's hand and she lifted the skirt higher.

"Um, no, I don't believe that they would be classified as modesty shorts. Or as panties, for that matter. What is that item you're nearly wearing?"

"It's a thong," came the muttered reply.

"Really? I'd sue. They forgot to include most of the material. Nichole, how about you show Cheryl what modesty shorts look like?"

Nichole stood but made no effort to show off her own modesty shorts.

"Well?" asked the coach. "Would you like Cheryl to lift your skirt for you? Don't worry. You saw what Cheryl had on. You could hardly do worse."

He laughed as Nichole's blush deepened.

"Or could you? Lift your skirt, Nichole."

A suddenly defiant Nichole lifted her skirt, glaring at him, a sidewards look daring Cheryl to say something.

"Very cute. I have to give Nichole the win in this instance. I see you shaved. I wasn't quite sure if Cheryl shaved or not, although I thought she probably had."

Both girls stood there, giving him the evil eye.

"So with one miniscule thong between you, are you still wanting to tell me that it's all my imagination?"

"It's not like you think," Cheryl protested.

"The fact that you're both still holding your skirts up and flashing me says it is."

There were twin gasps and two skirts floated back down into position.

"Alright, Nichole, as Cheryl seems reluctant to tell me what's going on perhaps you'll oblige?"

Nichole dithered for a moment and then spoke up.

"It was a bet," she mumbled. "The loser has to give the other a pedicure."

"I see. And what was the subject of the bet?"

"You were."

"I feel like a dentist extracting teeth. Exactly how was I the subject of the bet?"

Cheryl sighed. "Whichever one of us got you to bed would be the winner," she said.

"And why the hell did you come up with a bet like that?"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," said Nichole with a giggle.

"Really. And I suppose that if I slept with both of you you'd both win a pedicure."

The girls blushed and said nothing.

"I suppose it didn't occur to either of you that your relentless stalking of me might be noticed and that penalties might occur?"

Coach Anders hid a smile as the girls looked at each other and appeared to give a silent groan.

"Detention, I suppose," grumbled Cheryl.

"Now why would I let you waste all your hard work on a detention, especially as Nichole is already prepared for the coming penalty? If you care to drop your, ah, thong thingy, you'll both be ready for a spanking. The ideal way to teach a couple of promiscuous young madams that there are consequences to their behaviour."

"Spank us? You're kidding. You wouldn't dare," exclaimed Nichole.

"I wouldn't? You're both expecting that I might have sex with you and now you think I'll balk at paddling your pretty little bottoms? I suggest you think again."

"But, but there's no need for me to take my thong off," protested Cheryl. "I mean, my bottom is already effectively bare."

"It's the principle of the thing," explained the coach. "I mean, Nichole is already without her panties. It wouldn't be fair to her unless you lost yours."

Nichole promptly got a nasty look from Cheryl. She just shrugged and looked helpless as if to say, "How could I know what would happen?"

Coach Anders glared at Cheryl with an 'I'm waiting' look. She groaned silently and reached up her skirt to lower her thong.

"Nichole, you might like to lock the door," the coach advised. "I'm sure you don't want to find someone walking in and finding you bent over with your bottom shining in the light."

"I'm more worried about other bits flashing around," she muttered to herself, jumping when Coach Anders laughed. The man had ears like a bat.

"Now why don't the pair of you bend over the desk? I'd like to get started."

"Wait, wait, wait," said Cheryl. "You can't do this. You can't make us. We refuse."

"Now she refuses," murmured Coach Anders. "After she's had an excuse to take of her panties." He smiled at Cheryl's blush. "I guess you're right. I can't exactly force you to bend over. You're free to depart. I'll let your parents decide what they'd like to do about your bet."

The two girls stood there, glaring mutinously at him while they considered this threat. Finally Cheryl yielded.

"Fine," she said with an angry snarl in her voice. "So we get spanked."

She stepped up to the desk and bent forward, leaning on her hands. She was joined by an equally reluctant Nichole.

The coach stepped forward and lifted the back of their skirts, tucking the skirts into their belts. There as some subdued muttering from the young ladies but no attempt to cover up again. The coach took a step back to admire the view.

Cheryl gave a gasp of shock as Coach Anders' hand came down sharply on her bottom, followed by a gasp from Nichole as she enjoyed the same experience. Their gasps were followed by twin squeals of protest as then next pair of spanks landed on two pouting little mounds.

"Oh, stop panicking," scoffed the coach. "So my aim is a little erratic. Just put up with for a short while and it will all be over."

The accuracy of his aim was to prove highly suspect as half the spanks delivered seemed to land on the wrong spot. The girls squirmed and protested and suffered, knowing there was nothing they could really do.

The twin spankings didn't really go on for that long. The coach was just using the spanking to get his message across and the girls were receiving the message loud and clear.

"Right, I think that will do," Coach Anders said, moving to stand between the two girls. He had a hand resting on each rosy bottom. "No. Stay the way you are," he ordered when the girls made tentative moves to stand away from the desk. At the same time his hands drifted down, rubbing against the girls' mounds, his hands giving them a squeeze.

"You stop that," exclaimed Cheryl, accompanied by a, "What are you doing?" from Nichole.

"I'm being generous and accommodating," the coach informed them. "I've decided that I'll enable both of you to win your pedicures."

To emphasize his statement his hands were busy massaging and probing, fingers easing lips apart and slipping between them.

"What are you talking about?" Cheryl demanded in a strangled shriek, with Nichole indicating that she agreed with the question.

"The bet. Remember the bet?" the coach's tone indicated that he might be speaking to the mentally defective. "You get to have sex with me and the other has to give you a pedicure. Consider your current position. You're never going to get a better chance to win, now are you?"

There was some incoherent spluttering from the girls, indicative of the fact that they thought the competition was finished.

"The pair of you are being silly. Who wants to go first?"

The silence that greeted this question didn't deter him.

"Not sure? Don't want to seem greedy by rushing things? I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give you each a taste of what's about to happen. Give you a chance to make up your minds."

Nichole made a wailing protest but found she was too slow to prevent what happened. Coach Anders had stepped behind her and his erection had been driving in before she guessed his intentions. The preliminary spanking and petting had aroused her to the point where he found his entry straight forward because, while she was nice and tight, she was also hot and wet, her passage yielding quite happily to his driving need.

Coach held himself firmly in place for a moment, letting Nichole adjust to the feel of him. "Just a taste," he murmured, and started his withdrawal.

Cheryl had turned to watch with fascinated horror as the coach had thrust into Nichole. Even as she watched he withdrew and turned towards her.

"Oh, no," she said, shaking her head. "Not me."

She was still shaking her head and muttering no as the coach turned her back to the desk. Lifting the front of her skirt he tucked that into her belt, leaving her exposed back and front now. Leaning back against the desk she could look down at herself, seeing her mound, and seeing the coach's cock moving towards it.

His touch bespoke experience as he pushed her legs a little further apart and she was watching as his cock first probed against her and then pushed into her. In the same manner as taking Nichole he just pushed deep with one long steady stroke, sheathing his cock within her.

Again the coach held himself firmly against her, groin pressed to groin, letting her adjust to the feel of him. Then once more he withdrew.

Both girls stood there, looking at him, finding it hard to believe he'd just done that to them. The coach winked at them.

"Unless you have some objection, Nichole," he said, "I'll deal with Cheryl first. It will, I think you'll find, be a bit more fun if you're both naked when we start to get serious. I'll let the two of you strip off and then we'll get started."

He looked sternly at Cheryl and she swallowed nervously. Her hand dropped down and she undid the catch on her skirt. Even as her skirt dropped it dawned on her that by doing that she was both committing to becoming naked and to Coach Anders having sex with her. Flicking a glance towards Nichole she was relieved to find her already lifting her top up.

Even as her bra was dropping onto the desk Cheryl found the coach taking her and turning her to face him. His face showed his open appreciation of her figure. He was looking at her and liking what he saw. The small pool of heat that he'd ignited earlier seemed to flare up. She just looked helplessly at him, knowing what he was about to do.

He eased her back into the same position, leaning back against the desk, starting down the length of her naked body to where his erection was waiting. She bit her lip, caught her breath, wanted to say no, wanted to say yes, didn't know what she wanted but knew what she was going to get. She cast a quick look at Nichole, seeing her standing there naked and watching, a look of anticipation on her face. She's waiting to see me get fucked. Cheryl felt slightly indignant at the thought.

His cock was back, pressing against her, pushing back into her. He was teasing her now, advancing a little and then withdrawing a little, each advance taking him deeper. Then he was fully in her, starting that old, old, rocking.

He's doing it. He's really doing it. My god, I'm being fucked and Nichole is watching. How did this come about?

A few starting strokes and Cheryl was moving with him, looking down and watching as their bodies came together. He picked up the pace a little, establishing a nice little rhythm that he felt he could sustain for a while. His hand came up and stoked her breasts, massaging them lightly, teasing her nipples.

On he went, taking his pleasure, watching Cheryl's excitement build. He didn't push it, just letting nature take its course. Cheryl was hooked on what was happening and would keep going for as long as necessary. Coach Anders was enjoying the interaction.

He wasn't sure how long they kept going but it was plain to him that Cheryl was just about done, her goose nicely cooked. The little noises she was making increased in desperation, a wanting building in them. Another increase in pace, coming in harder, faster, now pushing her, encouraging her to fall.

Cheryl was finished and she knew it. She was going to scream and climax big time. Not scream she wasn't. She jammed a hand against her mouth, desperate to stifle her cries, and climaxed hard, shaking with the force of it.

Breathing hard, feeling spent and content, Cheryl felt Coach Anders disengage, leaving her. Nichole, a little voice whispered to her. It's Nichole's turn. I have to see this.

Bringing her attention back to the rest of the room Cheryl looked around. The coach now had Nichole bent forward over the table again and was standing close behind her. His arms were around her and his hands were rubbing her breasts. Nichole was turning her head to look at him and Cheryl smirked at the look on her face. Doesn't know if she's coming or going, decided Cheryl. Don't worry, love. You'll work it out fast enough once he gets started. Come to think of it why hasn't he already started?

"Cheryl, instead of just standing there looking tempting, why don't you do something useful?" the coach suggested. "As you can see, my hands are occupied. Come and adjust my position down below."

"Excuse me?" He hadn't asked what she thought he asked. Surely not.

"Adjust the position of my cock so that Nichole and I can proceed to proceed. Come along now. No need to be bashful."

Red of face, Cheryl made herself useful. Gingerly taking hold of the coach's erection with two fingers she lined it up. A slight spurt of rebellion and she moved it again, starting to drag it back and forth along Nichole's slit.

A slight growl from the coach and she hastily made the requisite adjustment, silently giggling. Standing back she saw the coach flex his hips and heard a squeal from Nichole as Coach Anders drove forcefully home.

Coach Anders wasn't starting off easy with Nichole, Cheryl noted. He was banging away in fine style right from the word go, with Nichole squealing with every thrust. Not that they were distressed or protesting squeals. They were squeals depicting eagerness and excitement. Nichole, Cheryl concluded, was a tramp who was hot to trot.

A thought occurred to her. Had the coach actually found Nichole naked in his office one morning? Would she have had the nerve? It would explain why the coach seemed to think she'd like it hot and fast and that was certainly what he was giving her. How, she wondered, could she ask Nichole without giving offence?

Nichole was a noisy fuck. Cheryl hesitated. What if someone came past? Would they hear her?

"Ah, Nichole, if you're trying to attract an audience, keep up the screeching," Cheryl called to her.

The comment won her a swift glare from a red-faced Nichole but she did try to quieten down a little. Coach only laughed, seeming to drive in harder than ever.

He's really going for it, Cheryl observed. Come to think of it, I don't think he climaxed when I did. If he had I'd be a lot stickier than I am. He must be saving it all for Nichole. She'll be swimming in a double load at this rate.

Coach Anders had just about reached the end of his tether. He was fairly sure that Nichole was ready but the way he was feeling if she wasn't it was her bad luck. He'd reached the point of no return.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12