Hunted Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues, but starts to get weird and creepy.
5.3k words
4.2
8.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the next day to a warm, wet, really nice sensation on my cock. I looked down and sure enough, Liv was sucking it, still completely naked from sleeping. "Morning, babe," she said, and put it back in her mouth. I groaned and tried to go back to sleep, but failed. It was like a fucking vacuum cleaner on my cock, but in a good way. Liv suddenly stopped and said, "We have to do this fast. Kay could come knocking at any minute. This could be the last time for a week. And please try to suppress your moans, I don't want him hearing." With that, she positioned herself over my cock and lowered herself onto it. I moaned. She put a hand over my mouth. "What did I just say?" she hissed, "Keep it quiet!" She lay down on top of me, crushing her boobs into my chest, and started thrusting into me, keeping her hand over my mouth.I moaned into her hand as she picked up speed. She was right. It had to be a quickie, God knows what Kay would do if he walked in on us! I only lasted another minute. Her pussy felt so good. She climaxed, moaning into my ear and rolled off me. We then took a shower together and washed each other, no sex.

After the shower, we changed into our clothes for the week. We couldn't change after today. My uncle loaned me his jungle ACU (Army Combat Uniform) pants from his Ranger days and an army green T-shirt. I brought boots from home. It was July so I didn't need long sleeves, even at night. Liv was wearing an army green tank top, very low cut and revealing bra straps. On her lower body she had military fatigues, but from the marines and tight fitting. She also wore a black headband. She looked very sexy, as always. We then took a few more minutes to apply some of the black stuff that athletes wear under their eyes to deflect sunlight (I'm not sure what it's called). We looked fucking badass!

Coach Kay knocked on the door about 5 minutes later and told us to meet him outside. He was impressed. Everyone had some sort of camo/woodland clothing on, but we were the only two with the stuff under our eyes. I got positive comments on my new hair. Anyway, Kay gave us all our own pair of dog tags with our name, DOB, religion, and blood type. He'd had them specially made for this. With dog tags, my hair, the sun reflector stuff, and my ACU, I looked like a modern Rambo! Next, he took out a bag of supplies and told us to take one. I reached inside and pulled out a Bowie knife and a sheath. Badass, I thought. I think I'll hang on to this. I put the sheath on my belt and stuck the knife in. The others had taken food and water. I hope he doesn't try to use that on me, I thought. Or worse, on Liv. I turned to her. She had a flashlight and a map, which she stuck in her back pocket.

Coach Kay spoke, "The supplies you have now are all that you'll have in the woods. Once we get there, you're on your own. For food, water, shelter, everything. And remember, no phones or iPods allowed. In fact, leave them with me, along with the clothes you were wearing yesterday. You'll get them back when you return. Ok, if there aren't any questions we'll eat breakfast here then leave. Go on. Come back outside when you're done." He went back to his truck and got in, waiting for us.

Breakfast was another buffet. I had eggs and bacon. The 4 of us (me, Liv, Nate, and Cody) sat together, laughing and joking. Bre, Nick, and Steve were all sitting alone, understandably. They all looked bored and unhappy. Probably thinking of the pool and Liv unabashedly and with no subtlety giving me that very intense, but amazing, kiss. That's going to be hard to forget. After breakfast, we all assembled outside by Kay's truck. He got out and opened the tailgate, and we all jumped on the bed, settling in for a 3 hour ride. Cody and Nate sat to my left, once again on their phones and iPods. Liv was lying down, with her head in my lap, looking up at me with a smile. I smiled back and started stroking her hair. She closed her eyes and was probably asleep. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I sat up and again, Steve was watching, jealous of us. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped as the truck started moving.

The ride was uneventful, apart from Liv falling asleep on my lap. She stirred as coach Kay turned onto a dirt road. She finally gave up on sleeping and opened her eyes, yawning. "I didn't sleep much last night," she said, looking around.

"I can't imagine why," Cody said, looking at me out of the corner of his eye from his iPod and giving me a knowing smirk. I smiled and turned away, but something caught my eye. It looked like a glint of sunlight off a scope. "Hey! What was that?" I asked pointing over Steve's shoulder, who was sitting across from me.

"What? I missed it," Cody said, sitting up and following my gaze.

"Near those trees. It looked like sunlight reflecting off of something," I said.

Steve sneered and finally spoke. "Seeing things now, are we?"

I ignored him. "I could have sworn I saw something. I must've imagined it. I am tired from last night." I winked at Liv as she and Cody started cracking up. Steve obviously didn't get it, being the virgin that he probably, no, undoubtedly, was. Nate and Nick had their iPods in and completely missed our whole conversation. I was still convinced I'd seen something glinting. It must be my eyes fucking with me, I thought. What else could it possibly be? If I only knew what lay in store for us over the next week....

Coach Kay parked the truck and helped us get out. I was still creeped out by that glint. It looked a hell of a lot like a scope for a gun. That can't be it, hunting season's over, I thought. So what the hell was that? I know I saw something.

"Hey! Jackass!" Steve called, "Wanna pass me the knife?"

I was shaken out of my thoughts. "No. I don't trust you with a knife. Hell, I don't trust you at all!" I replied, giving Liv my hand for her to jump down from the truck. Steve scowled and muttered something and walked away. Meanwhile, Nick was chatting away to Nate about Call of Duty, the only thing he ever talked about. I liked video games too, but Nick was obsessed, to the point where he missed meals (not that he needed them, given his weight already) and had withdrawals in school. Cody had gone on ahead to find a campsite.

Liv held my hand as we walked in the direction Cody had gone. "Are you ok? You seem shaken up about what you supposedly saw back there," she said, her hazel eyes filled with concern and boring into my gray ones.

I sighed and said, "I know what I saw, there was sunlight reflecting off something. Like a gun scope or something. I'm not scared, but it's driving me crazy. I wanna know what the hell it was."

Liv laughed and said, "You're so cute when you're annoyed. C'mere." She pulled me in for a kiss. "Just try and forget it. It was probably nothing. Now let's go find Cody. He's probably looking for a secluded place to jack off right now." She smiled and walked ahead of me, flaunting her ass, already her best feature if you ask me, making it really enticing. That certainly helped me forget! It also had me drooling over her body, like I normally do. That was working until Nick caught up to me and was chatting my ear off. I wasn't listening. I never do with him. He finally gave up and walked ahead.

I turned around and saw Nate walking, so I stopped and waited for him to catch up. "What's up?" he asked.

"Oh nothing. Liv's all concerned because I thought I saw something back on the dirt road. It looked like sunlight reflecting off a scope."

He frowned. "That's weird. It's not hunting season. Are you sure it wasn't a pair of sunglasses someone dropped?"

"I'm pretty damn sure. I just can't shake the feeling that we're being followed. Like I said, Liv's really freaked out over me."

Nate said, "She really loves you, you know. She talks about you a lot when you're not around. She cares about you. You're a lucky guy, Matt, having a gorgeous piece of ass like Liv. A lot of guys at school are jealous of you. They all wanted to hit that. I wish I had a girl like her waiting for me."

"Dude, it's nice having a chick on my arm that turns heads, not to mention that she also gives really good head, but I've gotta say, I regret it sometimes, what with dickheads like Steve always staring at her. You could try chatting up Bre. I'm sure she'd bang you. Or I could loan you Liv for a night and I could have your mom," I quickly dodged the punch he jokingly threw.

He laughed. "You're so gay! I can see why Steve doesn't like you."

"Steve?" I snorted. "Please. I don't give a shit what he thinks about me. And I'm not gay. Just ask your mom." I smirked at the last part and dodged another punch.

"Shut up," he said laughing. "One of these times, I'm going to really sock you. You're lucky I like you. If Steve ever said something about my mom, I'd knock him out. And there's no way I'd ask Bre, she's probably banged every boy in the school. I bet I could get lost in there, she's so loose."

"Probably. It would be like trying to mow a lawn with scissors. It doesn't make much of a difference and you won't notice anything. And I don't really think your mom's hot, you know. I just enjoy pissing you off." I laughed.

Nate suddenly stopped walking and motioned to me. "Shhh. You hear that?" he asked.

I listened. It sounded like yelling. I recognized Cody's voice. "Shit. We'd better go," I said. We started jogging to the campsite.

Cody was in the process of yelling at Steve. Liv, Nick, and Bre were all staring at them, speechless. Nate and I came jogging over. "What happened?" I asked.

Liv looked up and walked over. "Someone or something hit Cody on the back of the head and gave him a nasty bruise."

Cody was yelling, "....YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN...." He was pissed. I'd seen him angry before but nothing like this. His hands were balled into fists and his face was red. His green eyes were bulging out of his skull.

Steve was also yelling. "....I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR PRECIOUS HEAD! WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW SOME MORE, YOU FUCKING MIDGET!"

Cody lost it at this. He grabbed Steve by his shirt collar and slammed him into a tree. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?! YOU MOTHERFUCKER, WHY DON'T YOU GO STICK YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE COCK THROUGH A HOLE IN A TREE, BECAUSE THAT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'RE GETTING TO A GIRL!" He raised a fist and was about to hit Steve when coach Kay came running over. "What THE FUCK is going on here?!" he asked breaking Cody and Steve apart.

Cody spun around, "I'll tell you what's going on! This jerkoff here sucker punched me and left a bruise!"

Steve said, "I never touched you. Get your head out of your ass. Why would I want to? This whole exercise is about teamwork."

Coach Kay said, "Cody, are you ok?"

"Fine. Just keep that punk away from me."

Kay turned to Steve and said slowly, "Steve....if I find out you did this....your parents will be the least of your problems.....got it?"

Steve nodded and said, "But I didn't! This is horseshit! It's always my fault around here." He gestured to me. "What about him? Maybe he did it."

I replied, "Listen jackass, don't drag me into this. And why would I hit Cody? He's one of my best friends."

Steve had no answer and just stood there.

Cody rubbed his head and said, "Shit. What the hell is your problem?" He eyed Steve warily.

"You are. Because you keep accusing me of stuff. I'm not admitting to something I didn't do, so fuck off," Steve said irritably. There was silence.

Kay turned to the rest of us. "Unless there's anything else, I'm going to leave you now. I'll be back in a week. Good luck. And try to enjoy yourselves. I know none of you want to be here, except maybe you two lovebirds-" he looked at me and Liv, "-but try to have fun, ok? Good luck!" Coach Kay smiled and waved as he walked away. We were finally on our own.

"Ok, I think we should each build shelters first, then find food. Is that ok with everyone?" Cody asked, looking around. "I'm guessing you and Matt are sleeping in the same shelter?" he asked, looking at Liv.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'm sleeping with my boyfriend!" Liv said, emphasizing the word 'sleeping' and stroking my thigh.

Cody snorted and said, "Ok, let's do it." We all dispersed and started searching for suitable materials. I found some suitable wood (tree branches! Not the type of wood you're thinking of) but I had to whittle it, while Liv was also looking for suitable pieces and bringing them to me. It was surprisingly hard work. The sun was beating down on us and it must have been at least in the 80s temperature-wise. I was covered in sweat by the time I finished, something Liv, being her typical smartass self, called, "very sexy. Especially in that military uniform."

Meanwhile, Cody was trying to coax Nick to do something. "Nick, for fuck's sake, get off your lazy ass and make yourself a shelter." Nick refused to get up. "Fine. But don't expect to be sharing with me. Or get a share of the food for today." Cody sighed and came over to give me a hand with mine. "Nice work, Matt," he grunted as we pushed the wood into the ground. "That fat fuck won't build his shelter. He's not coming in mine."

"Or mine," I said. "If he ruins a good make out or fucking session with Liv, I might have to kill him."

Liv came over. "What? I heard my name and 'make out' in the same sentence," she winked at me. "Why, do you want to? Maybe in front of Steve again?"

"Speaking of him, where is that son of a bitch?" Cody asked, looking around.

"I saw him trying and failing to build a lean-to," Nate chimed in, coming over to join the circle. "Cody, could I share your shelter? I can't seem to build mine."

"Be my guest, you're a hell of a lot better than either of the other two guys. And at least you tried to build one, unlike either of those two," he gestured.

"Maybe Nick could share with that other girl. I'm sure she'd be glad to take him, in more ways than one," I said with a smirk. They all laughed and looked in her direction. She was also failing to successfully build a makeshift shelter.

We put Nick in charge of finding food, as that's the only thing he seemed to care about. He came back with some berries but couldn't find any meat, saying something about setting traps to catch animals. "That's actually a really good idea," said Cody. "Congrats Nick. You can eat tonight." He then turned to everyone and said, "By the way, for future reference, no one goes out alone. We don't want any accidents!" We spent the rest of the day building improvised traps, sharpening tree branches and rigging logs to fall on anything that got too close.

Nate got a fire going just as the sun was going down. We set up logs around the fire and sat on them, eating and talking and joking. It was also getting colder, maybe in the 60s now. Liv certainly noticed and sat next to me, putting her arms around me and leaning on me, giving me a clear view down her tank top. She also got the idea of feeding me, which I liked. I returned the favor, feeding her all of my share of the berries. Then she decided to take one of my fingers in her mouth, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around it.

I laughed. "Liv, there's a time and a place for this, you know."

She took my finger out of her mouth. "Damn right. It's now." With that, she sucked each of my fingers on that hand one at a time, and started kissing up my arm and neck, not caring that there were people around. If that wasn't bad enough, she started sucking on my earlobe. I had to resist the urge to moan. She stopped and whispered into my ear, "This isn't the only thing I'll be sucking later." She smiled and turned my head, giving me a particularly wet kiss. That's why I liked her, she didn't give a shit what she looked or sounded like.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Cody's voice. "Jesus Christ, try and keep it in your pants, will ya? You were right, there's a time and place," he said with a grin from across the fire. Liv finally pulled away with a wet and audible smack, once again hugging me and leaning on me. I put an arm around her waist, holding her close.

"Sorry. Liv can't get enough of me," I said jokingly. Cody and Nate both groaned and pretended to puke.

"Anyway, as I was saying, before Romeo and Juliet over there interrupted us, I wanna know what scares you all the most," Cody said, looking around at us.

There was silence until Nate spoke up. "Spiders."

Cody's jaw dropped. "Dude, what the fuck are you doing out here? I don't like them either but they're not my absolute worst fear."

"I don't know, I just don't like them. Some are ok, like the small harmless things I find in my house. But, there are also some truly nasty motherfuckers crawling around. Mainly the massive, hairy, fucking leviathans I see in, like, South America or Australia. Those fuckers are the things that give me the shits."

Cody nodded. "Fair enough. I'm with you there. Nick?" he looked over at him, waiting.

Nick thought for a second, then said, dead seriously, "Breaking my Xbox."

"Screw Xbox. PS3 is where it's at. Right Matt?" he asked.

"You're damn right it is." I agreed (I had a PS3 and played with Cody a lot).

Cody laughed and turned to Nick again. "Now seriously, what scares you?"

Nick replied, "I was serious."

"Aw come ON Nick! You need to get out more. Maybe run into a pack of wolves or Freddy Krueger or something. Then tell me how scary breaking an Xbox is." He sighed and shook his head. "Right, who's next? Bre? It is Bre, right?"

Bre nodded. She had literally not said a word the whole time we'd been there. Her voice was raspy when she spoke, probably from smoking. "I'm not sure yet. Probably heights. Or blood." There was silence.

Cody said, "Alright. That's a common one." He looked around. "Steve, you're up."

Steve had also been quiet this whole time. But he finally spoke. "Nothing."

Cody snorted and choked on his food. When he recovered, he looked at Steve in disbelief and said, "Bullshit! You seemed pretty scared when I was yelling at you today. Which I'm still pissed at you for, by the way." He gave Steve a dirty look.

"You shouldn't be, because I didn't do it," he was straining to keep his voice even. "How could I? It couldn't have felt like a fist, and I wasn't holding anything."

"I still think you did it. I don't know who else it could have been." He paused. "So back to the question. What scares you?"

"I'm telling you, nothing scares me."

"Yeah. Ok pal," Cody said sarcastically. "You're telling me you wouldn't be scared if you ran into a serial killer or went for a late night stroll through Detroit? You're full of shit! I can see why Matt here hit you back in 7th grade." He was getting pissed at Steve now.

Steve flushed and said nothing. Then Nate spoke up, "I wanna know what scares the 2 horny lovers over there."

All eyes fell on us. Liv went first. "I've always been scared of the dark. I always feel like there's something waiting just out of my line of sight, trying to kill me." Her voice changed to a joking tone. "That's why I'm sleeping with Matt tonight, to protect me. As well as other various reasons, which you can probably guess," she grinned.

Everyone burst out laughing, even Bre and Steve. I laughed and put an arm around her again. She smiled and fell silent, snuggling against me again, putting her head on my shoulder.

The laughter eventually stopped. Nate said, "Go on Matt, what scares you?"

Cody spoke up, "Screw off man, nothing scares him." He got up and threw more wood on the fire.

I smiled. "I don't know about that. Girls used to scare me." I paused and continued with a smile, motioning to Liv, "Until I met this one." Instantly, a disgusted groan went around the campfire. Cody jokingly rolled his eyes. Liv laughed and kissed my cheek. I continued, "But seriously, the thought of never seeing my friends or my family again scares the shit out of me. That and the things that make your skin crawl, and the hair stand up on the back of your neck." I paused, smiled, and pointed, "Like Nick over there." Everyone laughed even harder, except Nick, who blushed. Liv, Cody, and Nate were crying with laughter now. I grinned and continued, "One more thing. My grandfather always told me a creepy story of his dad." I paused and cleared my throat, leaning in and removing my arm from around Liv. Cody leaned in from across the fire and looked at me, the flames reflecting in his green eyes.

12