Hunter Hunted Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I do believe that we should discuss this, Mira. I've had feelings for you for a very long time. I just never knew I could act on them." He felt her hand, the flat of her palm sliding under his arm, her breasts pressing into his back. The sensation of her skin against his, of her body, naked and heavy against his own, had his desires spinning into orbit.

He turned, reaching out for her, dragging her over his lap and into his arms. His palm stroked over her cheek, his thumb catching against her chin, holding her face up so that he could look down at her. "This is a first for me, Mira. I'm the one that always and forever runs from commitment and the complications it causes. I've never wanted any woman any longer than the time it takes to share pleasure. But for you, I'm willing to try, to make the commitment and to say the words."

* * * *

Gotta love those reformed bachelors. Now, is Hunter going to stick to his guns or is he going to take her home and go home himself? Do they make love or do they just fuck? Help!

12