Hunter Hunted Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed that close to her even when whatever held her captured in her own body tried to snap and claw at Tinman's metal frame. Sparks shone off his metallic sides and he finally reached down and took her arms. "Lelia Storm, fight this thing. Kick it's ass and let's go and do the job!"

Tambor crouched next to Tinman, letting her hands slide over his. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, closing her eyes as well. "You are not wanted here. Let your spirit go into the light and do not be afraid. Someone will be there, waiting for you. Let my friend go and then you'll be free to go on to your after life." She opened one eye, meeting Tinman's. "When I tell you to, I want you to yank her into your arms, surround her as much as you can and hold on tight."

Drake nodded.

"Lelia Storm, it is not your time yet to cross over. You have a man here who loves you more than he does himself. Come back, live for him, for your friends and family. Come back to us..." She glanced over at Drake and nodded her head. "...Now!"

Drake yanked Lee into his arms, holding her tightly. A bright white light seemed to grow from the spot she'd been laying in and it grew even brighter before it finally went out. Lee stared up at Drake from her cradle in his arms. "Thank you for not giving up on me."

"I could no more do that then I could fly, baby. I love you."

She whispered her love against his lips. Then she stood, with Drake's help. "That thing isn't just evil," she told Shadow. "It's diabolical. It doesn't care who it uses or what it does to that person as long as it can continue to harm people. It's got to die."

"Okay. Are you strong enough to help or..."

"Oh hell no, you aren't sending me to the bench, not this time. I've felt it, I know its tricks. You need me, Shadow."

"Okay then, let's go kill us a beast!"

12