Huntress Ch. 02

Story Info
Aquia is brought before the Alpha of the Lunare tribe.
12.1k words
4.7
32.5k
80

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Who's ready to watch some boys take girl cock up the butt??

*Raises hand with vigor!!*

Lol welcome back to another chapter of Huntress :333 I hope you all enjoy what you see, more chapters of this coming soon!

The Following Contains: Girls with cocks, boys with butts, do the math. X) A little bit of non-consent into consent, yummy stuff!

Read along and play with your naughty bits!

*****

Aquia mumbled as his weary mind began to come to consciousness. "Uggggh...my back..." He rolled over onto his side, stretching out his arms and trying to unkink the knot in his lower spine. An achy soreness plagued him there as if he had been bent at an odd angle for too long. "What in the world happened?" He tried to remember last night through his haze of sleepiness, "Oh...that's right...I fell when I reached for those berries. I must've tripped over the nearby tree root or something." He felt a few bones crack as he arched his back and relished in the tension releasing from the muscles. "Wow...what a crazy dream too." He nestled comfortably into the warmth of his fuzzy blanket and firm pillow. But it was at that moment that Aquia began to think, if he had passed out in the woods, why was he so comfy, cozy wrapped up in a bundle of soft furs?

"Mmm..." He heard another voice vibrating the pillow his head lay upon. A familiar cooing sound that he recalled from that lewd dream he had.

Only then did he realize that the soreness in his lower back didn't stop there, it went lower as well. Down to his butt...

Aquia's eyes shot open, and quickly surveyed his surroundings. His body was covered up in thick fuzzy blankets, looking to be expertly crafted out of numerous animal pelts and hides. His face was half-way buried into a smooth, brown, fur coated belly, attached to a pair of large uncovered breasts. And above that, was the slowly stirring awake face of the She-wolf. His Moon Child predator from his nightmares.

It wasn't a dream.

His jaw wanted to hit the floor as the reality crushed down upon him. He was violated last night; this wolf woman took his purity in the most perverse of ways. And now he was lying here, practically snuggled up with her as one would be with a lover. His eyes looked down beneath the blanket and saw that they were in fact, both still naked. At first, he expected to see her large red member, but it oddly enough wasn't there. Instead there was a soft form like sheath laying sleeping against her thigh. The tool of his torment, in a dormant state, concealed within her body. He felt his heart nearly stop upon seeing it again, even if it was hidden like this.

When he looked down over his own body, he at first was thankful to see that she didn't leave any real damage as he thought she had. Despite her overall roughness with him, apparently, she left him unscathed on the outside at least. Aside from a few bruises here and there on his hips and buttocks. But as his gaze found his own member, he was confused to see that there was some type of material wrapped around it. A dull dark brown colored leather encased his flaccid boyhood, looping around the base of his prick and around his balls as well.

"Wh-...what?" He whispered, and immediately tried to scooch away from the Werewolf at his side. It seemed he managed to do so successfully as she didn't rouse from her sleep, and he reached down to try and start fiddling with whatever this binding was encasing his genitals.

As he did so he also took a look around at his other surroundings. They seemed to be sleeping inside a large tent of some kind, like a pavilion. The canvas material didn't look like wool or cotton, more like a waxed leather. Nothing like what would be used in his town, and it was held up by several cut off branches tied down with some twine. The bed he was laying in wasn't necessarily a bed either, just an unrolled mat of soft and firm pelts that made enough of a barrier to get you off the hard ground.

A large clay basin of water was to the side of him, along with some empty horn mugs. His throat seemed to dry at the sight of it since it had been a while since he had, had a proper drink. So quickly he dove over to the mugs, snatching one up and filling it with the clear water, then brought the cup to his lips to start guzzling it down.

He downed the rather large mug in only a few seconds flat, setting it back down with a breathy 'ahhh' upon relieving his dehydration. But then he set his sights back upon the real problem at hand.

What was this thing on his loins? And how could he get it off?

Aquia hunched over in the blankets and tried to grasp at the bindings with his small fingers. But just getting them under the leather seemed to be impossible with how snugly it was encasing him. It seemed to be just tight enough to not bring him severe discomfort, but not to allow it being simply unwrapped and lifted off either. In the middle of it, the area between his penis and testicles, there was a single piece of it that wasn't made of leather. It felt harder, almost like stone, or maybe a metal. Aquia had to lift his soft member in order to get a good look at it.

It was in the shape of a long rectangular tube with a small hole on the end, barely discernable to the naked eye. Aquia had to inspect it for several minutes just to spot it.

He tried fiddling with that part as well, assuming since it was different material maybe if he struggled with that part he could free himself, but to no avail. Now he was starting to panic, he had to get this thing off. His hand came up to wipe the sweat quickly accumulating on his forehead. The summer heat of the morning rearing its ugly head as he felt a bead of his sweat drip down his neck until it fell upon the metal collar there.

"Collar!?"

Aquia hadn't even noticed it until now, being so immersed in the predicament with his boyhood, he now turned his attention to the iron collar clasped shut around his neck. Both hands coming up to grab at the band and trying to tug it off, only to see that it was just as secure as the bindings on his nether regions were.

Suddenly, there was a low sultry chuckle coming from behind him. "Oh sweetie...neither of those are coming off." Aquia's head whirled around, his blonde locks whipping his face as he eyed the conscious wolf woman. Laying with one arm behind her head relaxed, eyes half-lidded and a snarky smirk. In her other hand, she dangled something from her fingers. It looked like a small metal rod of some kind. Only a little bigger than a needle in thickness but about the same length. On the end of it, there were a few notches cut into it almost like the teeth of a key. It jingled on the looped band it was secured to. "Not unless I say so at least." She giggled again.

"You...! You...Violator!" Aquia sat up on his knees, hands still trying to fiddle with the metallic ring around his throat. "How dare you take me against my will!"

"Against your will? Oh my little pet, I thought you were enjoying yourself." She said bringing now both her arms back behind her head in a relaxed pose.

The blonde's face flushed with anger, "I absolutely did not!"

Accalia shrugged, "Could've fooled me with that cute little white load you blew all over my feet." She lifted her leg and playfully tapped his bare chest with her toes, stretching her leg out to the side to reach him. "Oh and there was that load you blew while I had my big cock up your-"

Quickly he flinched away at the contact, "That's enough!" His face turning bright pink as he grew more embarrassed and angry at her remarks. "You will not touch me again! Now remove this!" He demanded, tugging once more at the collar.

The Moon Child withdrew her leg at that and her expression soured a bit, seeming to be getting annoyed with him for interrupting her. She sat up in the bed, immodestly allowing the blanket to fall from her body and reveal the supple curves of her form before she crawled close enough to Aquia to reach out and snatch his ankle. Then with inhuman strength she jerked the small human boy down and towards herself.

He yelped from the sudden force of being pulled towards her and fell back down onto the bed. It was an obscenely large roll of fabrics so the two had plenty of space to move like this. Accalia pulled him so that he as laying on his back beneath her and she knelt over him with an irritated look on her face.

"Alright boy listen up." Her hand grabbed at his throat, but since the collar was there she more so held his chin firmly to keep his eyes on her. "I was a little harsh on you last night because you pissed me off. But I felt bad because you looked so cute when you were sleeping so I figured I'd cut you a break and take it easy on you today. But if you keep up the attitude like that I'm throwing that idea into the river and treating you like a five-copper whore again. But then again, maybe you'd like that, you seemed to love being my bottom bitch last night."

Aquia's anger was mostly replaced with a jolt of fear after her show of intimidation. But he still held onto some defiance and stared her down, "I did not..." She covered his mouth with her hand, "Mmm!"

"Shh shh..." Accalia silenced him, staring down into those big, pretty blue eyes. "That's enough out of you. I'm not gonna lie, I like this little spark you've got baby. But, you need to learn your place, since you're mine now." Aquia angrily furrowed his brow, and his hands tried to wrench Accalia's arm away from his face so he could speak again, mumbling some snuffed out words that probably tried to defy her again. But she was far stronger than he was, and she effortlessly held him there. "Yes, you are mine. My little pet, my play thing, my fuck toy. You're going to do as I say or else you'll be punished...so..." She brought up her other hand and placed it, claws first onto Aquia's chest, right between his nipples. "You can either obey me, and only speak when you're spoken to..." The tips of her sharp claws slowly were pulled down his front. Just barely touching the surface of his sin so that he could feel the point of her dagger-like nails. "Or...if you speak up again..." She trailed her hand down his belly, his flesh twitching at the tingly contact. He even huffed out the faintest of giggles as well and Accalia made a mental note that he seemed to be ticklish. But then continued her hands trailing until it made it to his pelvis, and her claws encircled his bound boyhood. "I can very easily take these claws..." Her digits danced over his soft member, the tips of her nails delicately tickling his penis and lightly skimming along the sides of his little balls. "And take...your cute little prick..." She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Right...off of you...and I don't think you want that do you?" Then leaned back up, loving the frightened look in his doe eyes. She feigned a pout and shook her head, "No, no, no, no..."

Aquia blinked a few times up at his captor, feeling the teasing touch of those daggers at the end of her fingertips. So lightly kissing along his genitals as she curled her fingers around it, self-preservation now quickly overpowered his resolve to fight back. The tingling sensation sending shivers up his spine that he was...pretty sure came from just adrenaline and fear. But regardless, he slowly nodded his head, agreeing to her terms...

"Just for now..."

Accalia leaned up fully this time, releasing her hold on his face. "Good boy! Now, come on, get up." She stood up on the bedroll and stepped over Aquia and off of it, nearly hitting him in the face with her semi-awake womanhood that had started to rise out of it's sheath during her threat. "It's time for you to see your new home, and to be accepted by the Alpha."

Instantly Aquia whirled around onto his belly to look in the direction of where the she-wolf went. "Alpha!?"

There was a chest in the far corner of the hut that Accalia was going through, she rummaged through some things for a few seconds before standing up straight again and turning around to reveal what she pulled out from it. A long leather cord, or rope that looked about six feet long or so with a tiny clasp at the end. A clasp that matched the front loop of his collar, "Mhm..." She began, coiling up the leash in her hands, "My Alpha...and my tribe..."

Lunare Tribe: Central Disseffta

"Come on now my pretty pet." Accalia teased Aquia as she tugged on the rolled-up cordage in her hand. It lead through her tent flap into the interior where who it was connected to still refused to come out. "Don't be shy."

"What did you do with my clothes?" His voice asked, a slight shake of nervousness to it.

She rolled her eyes, "Those pesky things? I threw them in the fire pit while you slept, you're never going to need them again so who cares? Well, except for your socks. I liked how those stockings looked on you last night so I kept those." She snickered, "If you'd like to put those on you may, they're in the chest. But other than that, no, you're not getting anything else to wear." Aquia made a noise at that akin to something of an unhappy child whining, but the she-wolf was having none of that and simply laid a hand on her hip and tapped her foot impatiently. "Come out here now."

Another ten seconds or so passed of silent contemplation on Aquia's part before he carefully parted the flaps of the tent and stepped through into the bright light of a Summer morning. The sun kissing his nearly completely naked body and nearly causing the pale skin to glow. Accalia had given him the slight modesty of being able to wear a tanned leather thong and loincloth to cover up his unmentionables.

But other than that, all he had to wear over his feminine body was the collar connecting him to the she-wolf's leash.

If his cheeks were pink before from his anger, they were straight up scarlet from his embarrassment now. His entire body felt so exposed, as if all eyes on the world were looking at him under the crippling spotlight of the sun. "This is so humiliating..." He mumbled.

"Um what was that?" Accalia leaned her head to the side, tilting her pointed ear toward him for good measure.

"Nothing." Aquia blandly said, his eyes shooting down to his bare feet to avoid contact with her.

She leaned back up, "Good boy, that's what I thought. Now come along." She spun on her heel and began to walk away. The leash held by her hip forced Aquia to immediately trail after her. Now he got his first actual look at where she brought him, "As long as my Alpha gives me the okay, this is your new home."

The area seemed like it was a small village, or rather a large tribe. There were dozens of tents and pavilions set up much similarly to Accalia's. But most of them were smaller, and a few were actually larger. For the majority they were made of the same materials, but the bigger tents and huts had some extra ornamental animal pelts and what looked like defensive wooden stakes dug into the ground around the bigger huts like pike barricades.

Some tall wooden totems were stuck into the earth as well with carvings of what looked like a spiral of wolves racing up to a spherical Moon at the top. An obvious symbol of their race and ancestors.

Aquia scanned about, looking for other people or more Moon Children. But there didn't seem to be any around, some tanning racks with drying hides and leathers stretched out on them. Barrels with meats being smoked and hand made benches, but still no people.

"Where are they? I thought she said she had a tribe?" And no quicker did that question come to mind, did he suddenly begin to hear a few yips and howls of an apparent crowd not too far ahead.

Accalia turned her head to look back at him, "My hut is a little further away from the village center, I like to have peace and quiet and on the tribe's mating day, things tend to get a little noisy."

Upon hearing that Aquia's heart felt like it sank to his ankles. "M...mating day?"

"Oh relax cutie, it's a special tradition that our Alpha begins once a month. On the day of the full moon, she gathers our tribe in the center of the village, and after having a few rounds for herself, the rest of the tribe gets to plant their seed into the village bitch." The cheers and howls up ahead were beginning to make more sense to him now. "It starts at dawn, and they fuck him until the full moon shines it beautiful light over us. And then we do it again until the moon is gone, he's passed out from exhaustion on us a few times before, but he's such a slut he loves it when we just slap him awake and stuff another cock in."

Aquia gulped. "You...you've taken others against their will..." He stated sullenly.

Her head whipped back to look at him again, "Actually no. That boy is literally a slut, today may be a special day but as long as the Alpha is okay with it, any girl can borrow her human for a good plowing." She explained, looking almost offended that Aquia kept insinuating that her people were kidnappers and rapists. Despite her having basically done both those things to him the previous evening.

"And your people...they all are..." He hesitated, unsure of how to ask the question. Beneath the loincloth and chest wrap she wore, it would be extremely difficult to mistake her from an ordinary female Moon Child. Her bust was large, her body incredibly curvaceous, and wide child bearing hips. It was now that he realized her sheath probably helped to conceal the massive... 'package' underneath. So asking if all of her people were carrying around the same equipment didn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Judging by his hesitation though, Accalia seemed to pick up on what he was getting at and raised her eyebrows at him. "Do we all have cocks? Is that what you're trying to ask?" Aquia winced from the word, despite being exposed as much as he was and having already been defiled, he still was inexperienced when it came to vulgarity. So the dirty word for a man's, or apparently, a woman's tool still came as a difficult thing to hear. But withholding his objection to the dirty language, he just nodded his head, hoping it would be sufficient for her to answer. Accalia smiled, "Oh you'll see."

She tugged her pet along after that, leaving him confused and worried as they closed in on the center square of her village.

As they approached, the distant cheers and barks of the crowd grew distinctly louder.

'Ula! Ula! Ula!'

'Fuck the little slut!'

'Breed that village bitch!'

'Ula! Ula! Ula! Ula! Ula!'

Aquia peered around the side of his she-wolf captor and finally got a look at what all the noise was. Before them was about four dozen Moon Children, all of them appearing to be women, varying colors of fur and some going about completely naked while others had on clothing in similar style to what Accalia wore now. Tanned leathers and hides covering them, albeit scantily, and all of them had their attention directed at this large stone statue in the middle of the crowd.

A finely chiseled monument of wolves and Moon Children crawling up a mountain peak and howling to the moon on top. But down the center was a single carved out path which lead to a stone slab with a blanket of fur draped over it, looking like it was some type of sacrificial platform.

Only rather than a sacrifice occurring on it, instead there was another she-wolf, relentlessly drilling into the ass of a human boy.

"Ah! Ha! Haah! Haa hnnngg!" The human huffed and squealed aloud as the muscular woman above him hammered away at his ass. Aquia could see the huge red angry cock disappearing into his hole, being swallowed repeatedly by the tight entrance. Her body was even more complimented from this angle though as he could plainly see a very toned ass bucking downward. She was more muscled than Accalia who was curvy, but not unwomanly so. She had a fit body that was laying into the human in her grasp.