Hu's the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she could hear his thoughts though, and had mercy, he suddenly felt Linda's small hand wrap firmly around the base of his cock. For a minute, he thought that alone would send him over the edge.

But with her other hand, Linda reached behind her and grabbed his tie once more, wrapping it tightly around her hand. She pulled up on it hard, and with Mike's head firmly under the weight of Linda's body, but her pulling up on the tie, he found his breathing heavily restricted.

Still choking him with the one hand, Linda began slowly pumping his cock with the other.

"Mmm...feel that, Mike?" Linda asked. "Your little oriental slut is stroking your big, white cock. Just like you imagined right?"

Mike mumbled slightly under Linda's bodyweight, but with the limited air from the tightening tie around his neck, he couldn't let out more than a whisper. He could tell he was insanely hard though, about to come any minute. He wasn't sure if his face or his cock was going to burst first.

Mike had heard of this before...choking during sex. He hadn't understood the appeal.

But in this moment, he understood a little. Despite Linda's tauntingly slow strokes along his shaft, his cock felt like it was on the verge of a massive eruption. Was it the lack of air to his brain? His face nuzzled between her sexy thighs and tight young pussy? Was she just that stunning? Was it the knowledge that his life and pleasure were both totally in this girl's hands?

Linda was surprised by her own arousal too, noticing the tingly warmth continue to build between her legs and spread through her body as she gyrated and ground herself across Mike's face, looking down at his wet mouth and chin. The reality that this bigger, older, more powerful, generally handsome man was totally hers was...invigorating. She needed more, and with both of her hands busy, would have to enlist Mike's help.

"Rub my tits, Mike," Linda panted, still stroking him agonizingly slow.

Not needing to be told twice, Mike lifted his hands off the bathroom tile and ran them up Linda's legs, then sides, until he felt the fabric of her silky bra. He slid his fingers under to find her little chocolate chip sized nipples, and rubbed them with his middle and index fingers. Even in this humiliating, dangerous discomfort...she felt amazing.

"Oooo..." Linda shuddered as she felt his big hands on her chest. "Fuuuucking goood boy..." she moaned.

Mike found his head lightening as less and less blood was getting to his brain. His moans became louder. His lungs starting to burn, he ran his hands back down her body and to her thighs, tapping them gently as if to say he was about to tap out from the lack of air.

Although that lack of air to Mike's brain wasn't enough to kill his erection. If anything he was even more turned on. Feeling himself approaching orgasm in Linda's hand, he began to thrust his pelvis and let out muffled moans. Realizing he was close, Linda tightened her grip and increased the speed of her strokes ever so slightly.

"Mppghhmmmphhhh..." Mike groaned into Linda's crotch as his cock twitched and erupted, three bursts of cum spraying directly up and back down onto his thick thighs, lower stomach, and onto Linda's hand.

She didn't flinch, smiling slightly as she watched Mike begin squirming uncomfortably from the overstimulation after his orgasm.

Linda released her grip on the tie and slid off Mike's nose, the blood rushing back to his face, bringing with it clarity and shame, as he gasped for the first full breaths he had in several minutes. His chest heaved as he continued to lay on bathroom tile.

"See, Mike?" Linda goaded. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Mike said nothing, terrified to admit he couldn't recall ever coming so hard.

Linda held up her cum-covered hand, inspecting it briefly in the bathroom light before she reached behind her and ran her fingers firmly through Mike's thick but greying hair, wiping his own jizz into it until she felt her hand was clean. He winced under her as he realized what she was doing.

Suddenly, she lifted herself off him and walked out of the bathroom, her feet pattering across the tile until she reached the hotel carpet. Mike lay there, heaving from his returning breath and depleted energy from the orgasm, starting up at the hotel's bright bathroom lights.

"Oh Mikey..." Linda called from outside the bathroom after not enough time for him to recover. "Crawl back in here."

Winded, broken, Mike rolled over onto his stomach and lifted himself back to all fours, crawling out of the bathroom and back into the suite. From his low position on the ground, he couldn't fully see up onto the bed, but saw Linda's feet and head up there.

"Up on the bed," she demanded. Keeping himself as low as possible, Mike crawled up onto it, looking at her. She was sitting upright against the headboard in the middle in her panties and bra and...she'd also put his white dress shirt on like some kind of trophy, the size difference in their bodies making it look more like a nightgown on her.

Linda smiled as Mike kneeled on the bed in front of her. Her eyes moved from his worried, ashamed face to the flacid, slimy member hanging between his legs.

"Glad to see you're done, Mike." Linda smirked, spreading her legs and hitching her knees up, and moving her panties to the side once more. "I'm not."

His judgment no longer clouded by arousal, Mike hung his head and shook it.

"Linda, please don't --"

"Don't make me say it again, Mike." Linda cut in.

Without another word, Mike meekly crawled forward between Linda's legs, and lowered himself to his stomach, nervously keeping his arms at his sides as he began to lick at her thin, pink labia. She squirmed with each touch of his tongue.

"You know Mike," Linda began, getting her words out in bursts as she shuddered in waves of pleasure, "I have to say I'm...pleasantly surprised...I didn't know...a boomer as...old school as you...would...know how to eat a pussy...but you're...pretty good."

Unsure how to respond, Mike continued licking.

Knock! knock!

Mike stopped and tensed as he heard a knock at the suite door, looking up from between Linda's legs to get a read on her unsurprised face. She smiled mischievously back at him.

"Room service!" A voice on the other side said.

"Yes, come in!" Linda called back, holding eye contact with Mike to watch his face become even more terrified. He began lifting himself to scramble up to hide in the bathroom, but Linda wrapped her legs around his neck and to his upper back, holding him down on the bed.

"You fucking stay right there," Linda snarled at him as Mike heard the suite door open. "And maybe if you keep that dumb face in this yellow pussy nobody will recognize you."

With no other options, Mike returned his face deep into Linda's legs, hearing movement behind him as the vested, young room service attendant walked in with a tray. He couldn't have been older than 25. This was certainly the craziest thing Linda had ever done, but she felt incredibly powerful in the moment, and in some ways not super vulnerable given Mike's shirt was now covering most her upper body, and his face was covering her pussy.

"Oh," the attendant started, pausing in the bedroom doorway. "I'm sorry, ma'am...and sir. I thought you said..."

"No worries, you can leave it right here." Linda nodded casually toward the nightstand next to the bed. "Would you mind pouring the first glass?"

Trying not to look at the intimate situation on the bed, the attendant slid the tray of Moscato with a single wine glass down, uncorking the bottle and pouring generously, then turned quickly to leave.

"The tip is in those pants," Linda reached for the wine glass while pointing at Mike's dress pants on the ground. "Whatever's in the wallet."

Mike wanted to object, but knew it wasn't worth it, so he kept his face buried. The attendant gingerly went to Mike's pants and sifted through until he pulled the wallet out, clearly surprised by the several hundred dollars Mike had in there. He held it up to Linda as if to confirm he could take all that. She smiled and nodded.

"That's..." the attendant paused. "Wow, very generous. Thank you, ma'am! And uh...sir." He added those two words as an afterthought as he awkwardly left.

"Okay, Mike," Linda said, sipping the sweet white wine as they heard the door close. "All clear."

Mike lifted his head once more from between Linda's legs, staring at her for half a second before he realized she was holding a phone directly in front of his face. Another half second to realize it she wasn't taking a picture...it was his phone and she was using his face to unlock it.

"Linda, please..." Mike pleaded, starting to reach for the phone before she held it back out of reach. "Don't send anything."

"Not sending, silly." Linda replied, keeping the phone far from reach. "Just looking at something..."

Linda scrolled quickly through Mike's phone to find his personal calendar, smiling wickedly when she saw what she was looking for. She set his phone on the nightstand and he returned his attention to his face between her legs, taking another small sip of wine.

"Sorry, Mike..." Linda gave him a confused look. "Could you explain to me why you're not licking my fucking pussy?"

"Sorry..." he mumbled, lowering his head once more and licking up and down her lips. She wrapped her legs tightly around his head again, savoring another sip. As the warm, tingly feeling began to stir between her legs again, she found it increasingly difficult to hold her glass steady, spilling some on the bed as she arched her back with the building pleasure.

"Fuuuuuck yes, Mike." Linda moaned, setting the now empty glass on the nightstand and reaching for the entire bottle, one of her hands planted on the back of Mike's head. He looked up from between her legs. The bottle was so big in Linda's small hand, it looked almost cartoonish. But she looked like an absolute goddess, lounging half dressed on the white hotel bedding, taking a confident swig of the wine as her tight body writhed in pleasure.

Feeling her ecstasy beginning to culminate in a final orgasm, Linda suddenly threw her head back and poured the bottle of wine between her tits and let it run down her body and between her legs where Mike was still licking. She didn't know why she did it. Maybe because she felt so warm and the wine was nicely chilled. Maybe because she could. Maybe because it felt sexy.

Mike certainly thought it was. Even having just come, he felt his cock twitch between him and the bed as he watched the liquid roll down her body and make her glisten, tasting her now very sweet pussy. She was so mean but so amazing at the same time.

And he wondered now, still licking gently at her, after these moments of intimacy, if she'd soften up on him at all. Maybe a mutual romance could develop? Or at least something with less cruelty?

As if she read his mind again, Linda tilted her head forward and met Mike's gaze. She studied him with a blank expression.

"Get out," Linda dismissed him with a wave of her hand. He stopped his gentle licks. His stomach turned at the sudden and degrading dismissal.

"Linda, I..." he didn't quite have the words, but felt like there was something to say.

"There wasn't a question there for you to respond to, Mike," she tersely interrupted. "Get the fuck out."

Slowly, Mike lifted himself off the bed and started for the bathroom.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Linda called behind him. Mike turned, annoyed. He waved across his cum-covered hair and sticky, wine covered face.

"I...need to rinse off," Mike explained.

"Do it somewhere else," Linda snapped back, removing his shirt from her body and throwing it on the ground. "Before I make you get dressed in the hall."

Dreading the public humiliation, Mike scrambled quickly into his clothes, shuffling into his pants, finally removing his tie, and buttoning his shirt as he slid into his shoes. He turned and was in the bedroom doorway when Linda called behind him.

"Oh and Mike," she waited for him to turn back to her, as he hoped for some affirmation or moment of connection that made him feel like more than an animal or a sex toy about to do a walk of shame. She didn't even look up from her phone that she was now on.

"Your calendar showed your wife is out of town visiting her sister in two weekends," Linda continued. "I'll be visiting your house then. You'll get instructions beforehand."

Mike felt his chest tighten and heart stop. The idea of that was exciting and terrifying all at the same time as he considered it all, staring blankly at Linda. Realizing he was still standing in the doorway, she looked up at him, and rolled her eyes, shooing him with a hand one more time.

"Get out," she repeated more loudly. He quickly turned and left the bedroom, then the hotel suite, mind racing from what had happened and what could still happen.

That left Linda alone in the suite. She had it until tomorrow morning, and decided she might just stay there to reflect on what had happened. It had gone further than she planned. She hadn't planned to get down to her underwear, or touch Mike's cock or get her cum on her hand.

But in the moment, it felt so natural. And at its best, it felt incredible. She wanted more from him. And she'd get it.

12