Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
He's forced to suck wife's best friend's husband.
888 words
4.4
381.3k
42

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,332 Followers

She said that she always wanted to see a man suck another man's cock so she told me to get down on my knees and suck on her husbands cock. I got on my knees and took his cock in my hand, it was the biggest cock I ever seen. I started stroking it up and down and it was getting bigger and bigger and pre-cum was forming on the head of it. I finally put my lips around the head of it and started sucking it, his pre-cum was bitter sweet.

I started having thoughts of this big cock sliding in and out of my ass pounding me harder and harder. All of a sudden I felt his cock swell up real big and he started pumping load after load of cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow all of it but it was leaking out the sides of my mouth. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked over at his wife and she was filming everything that went on.

There I was with cum all over my lips looking straight into the camera I was shocked. She said don't worry about the camera that only her and her husband would be watch it. She said that all this kinky shit that was going on had made her horny so she laid the camera down and pulled her skirt up and dropped her panties on the floor. She told me to cum over and suck on her clit, I was more than happy to do that because I still hadn't cum and this was 2 hours later.

I noticed the size of her pussy it was huge the lips would stretch out 7 or 8 inches it was the biggest pussy I ever seen. I guess it got that way from that big dick her husband had. Well I was up to my ears in pussy when the phone rang. I got up and answered the phone it was my wife calling to check up on me. She wanted to know if I had been a good boy and reframed from jacking off. I told her I was horny but I have not touched it. She said it made her horny knowing that I was saving all my cum for her, she blew me a kiss over the phone and hung up.

Linda told me to get my ass back over to her and continued sucking her pussy, she was very angry with me for stopping. She said that she would have to punish me after I made her cum; she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into her cunt as far as it would go. I licked and sucked her till she cum all over, that pussy leaked a lot of girl cum out of it. She told me to get up and go over to her husband and lick his asshole and make it real wet. That was easy I had girl cum all over my face and in my mouth. I licked the rim of his asshole and it began to pucker like it was trying to suck on my tongue.

I noticed his ass was getting loose and he was fucking his self with my tongue. Linda came over were we were and she started playing with my balls, rolling them around and around pulling on them pulling them behind my ass. I was on my hands and knees now her husband had pulled his ass out of mouth and his wife had my cock and balls pulled behind my ass. This bitch was sucking my balls and licking my asshole at the same time every time she felt me trying to cum she would squeeze my balls and I would stop. After my cock and balls was soaked in saliva she pulled my cock foreword and stuck it in her husbands ass. I started fucking him long and deep and it felt like heaven my balls was so swollen up from not being able to cum. His wife came up behind me and stuck the cucumber (I was playing with earlier) up my ass. I shot cum deep in his ass rope after rope of thick hot cum.

I cum so much my balls ached. Linda jerked the cucumber out of my ass and said you bastard, I wasn't ready for you to cum yet. You're a bad boy now get over there and suck your cum out of my husbands ass. I did as I was told, it wasn't too bad. The cum was thick so it come out in clumps(that would have been good baby making cum). Well I cleaned his ass up and Linda put her clothes back on and told her husband to get dressed. Before they left Linda said we may call you tomorrow and you can come over to are house and see the movie then she slammed the door shut. I was lying there with cum all over me, pussy and anal juice all in my mouth, hair, ass I looked like a used slut. Well I got up and took a shower and wondered what would be in store for me tomorrow.

P.S. if you like this story e-mail me. I get horny too

To be continued...

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,332 Followers