Husband's Boss, and My FIL

Story Info
Changed my life forever.
7.7k words
3.89
119k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband going away on a new assignment changed my life forever, his boss saw to that, and my husband's dad.

I was at the airport waving goodbye to my husband as he went through passport control, to disappear for five days on a business trip I had encouraged him to go on. Stood right next to me was his boss, the man I had called secretly, to almost beg him to let my husband go and do the business deal, he had declared that only he could achieve.

In amongst the crowd of well wishers, but against a wall, my husband of six months, had no idea that his boss's arm was around me, and that I was being held tight to him. My husband would only see our heads and shoulders. And he certainly wouldn't see his hand as he caressed my pert backside.

"Stop it Ralph," I hissed, but he was where he wanted to be, and until my husband disappeared I could do nothing. The fact that I found it so secretly and so naughtily exciting, had nothing to do with it.

"Please Ralph," I begged, "he might see you."

"If he could" he said, "he would get the biggest surprise of his life wouldn't he?"

"Yes Ralph he would, please stop," I was desperate.

"Well," Ralph told me, "if he knew, or even thought that inside the next ten to fifteen minutes, I would be fucking your brains out in the hotel room I have booked right here, he would have a heart attack!"

"Ralph," I cried, but with a huge smile on my face for Tom as he waved his last goodbye. Then Ralph ran his middle finger right down and up my rear crack and I almost fell down.

"Argggh" I breathed smiling. Then my husband was gone and I was paralysed. I had to lean against Tom's boss, I had no option, it was that or hit the floor.

He fingered my ass several times while I stood there in a trance, and I didn't know it but it was a sexual trance that was killing me.

"Tracy," he whispered, "you must have known this was going to happen. The minute that I said I had enough faith in Tom, you became mine. I didn't say it, but you knew it, you did didn't you, you silently agreed didn't you?"

He was right, I had said obliquely that I would be eternally grateful to him. That anything he asked it was his. I want my husband to succeed, and the day he came home chuntering a bucketful about not being given the chance to prove himself, was the catalyst that made this happen.

He was going to hand in his notice and leave, I calmed him down overnight, and as soon as he left for his office the next morning, I was on the phone to Ralph as Tom was just leaving the driveway.

I was polite, we passed the time of day, then he said, "So Tracy, what's on your mind, what can you do for me?" I never registered the play on words but I did later. I explained as best as I could about Tom needing to prove himself etc etc etc. He told me he would think about it.

I said that if there was anything I could do, anything I could say, that would him make his mind up then I would say it, do it, absolutely anything. His words were the ones that had brought me to where I was now. "I'm glad you think that way Tracy, and I'll hold you to your remarks."

Now I was here with him, the way he was holding me, out in the open, in public, and no one was watching or seeing him forcefully seducing me. He had just told me that in a few minutes he would be fucking my brains out upstairs in the airport hotel where he had booked a room for us.

I am Tracy Anne Keeler, I have been married for six months, I have known Tom my husband for two and a half years. We both work, or rather I don't anymore, at the same firm, I am twenty four, Tom is twenty six. He is the rising star, I was in admin. We dated, fell in love and now we are married. Ralph the boss was great to work for, all of us girls thought he was just so dishy too.

He was great to work for, he took an interest in all who were under him, and I'm sure one or more girls had been under him too, including a couple of the married ones, but that's their business. I knew him on a personal level, and he was , among others to our wedding. I also knew he fancied me too, well he would when you look like I do. But I am not a putter outer, one man, one woman was my motto.

I am five feet nine inches, I have long soft chestnut hair that is my pride and joy. I have also been blessed to look as good as I do and I know it. I am very good looking, and I am as fit as a fiddle. I lost a stone so my dress fitted perfectly at my wedding and I still weigh the same now. The only thing(s) that didn't go down were my tits. They are still proud, high, and even firmer now I am fitter.

Tom and I have always practised what we preach, to each other that is, wild animalistic sex. I love and adore it. Which is probably the reason why my body and mind reacted the way they did to Ralph, and his assured ways. He has a dominant personality, but is kind too. Also I assume his great good looks, had a lot to do with it, he is divorced and he takes good care of himself too.

I tried not to give in but I couldn't stop myself from nodding my head in agreement. The next thing I knew was, I was being led away by him, and into the hotel foyer. He had his arm around me all the way. It was I suppose like I was being kidnapped in broad day light and unable to arouse any one to release me. We went past reception, into the elevator, he pressed the button and then he took full control of me.

Now I was facing him, locked in his arms looking up into his strong handsome face. I still couldn't think of a valid reason why I was doing this, going where he was leading me. I was stepping towards my marital infidelity after only six months. And I knew, I knew I had agreed to this. But the most alarming thing was, I wanted it more as each second flew by. I felt so school girly naughty, unbelievably sexy, and getting more aroused with each passing second.

I was going to be unfaithful to my husband of six months, my vows were going out of the window, and I couldn't wait, not now. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, if he had had any doubts about me, that kiss blasted them out of the water. He backed me up the wall, I felt his hardness press into me and I swooned, I needed whatever it was in his pants in me sooner rather than later.

We were out of the elevator and I was floating in his arms and raced for the door, room 511. My husband was about a ¼ of a mile away I suppose. Ralph dropped the key card into the slot and we banged our way in. I was in as much of hurry as he was now. I was on the bed in a blink of an eye, my long hair flying all over. We undressed each other as we fumbled with each other body. I went for the hard steel bar that had been jutting into me in the elevator, the thing had scrambled my senses so much that I had to have it.

We never made soft sweet gentle love that you read about in stories or see in films. This was mad manic, in a desperate hurry for sexual gratification sex. As we battled to get at the other our clothes disappeared, and then Ralph was over me. I had a good hold of his cock, and his cock had a good hold of me.

I looked fervently up into his eyes, I know my mouth was open in anticipation. His eyes were locked into mine, he was already breathing heavily. I pointed him at me, rubbed the head into my slit and then BANG he was in and we were off! I let go, put my arms and hands up over him and pulled him down. The jack hammering he set off at was a rabid pace, he battered away, and I battered back.

His hips were painfully thumping into me and I wanted that pain, I thumped back as hard as I could. I came, then I came again, wonderful life giving orgasms shot through me, heaven was upon me. I had him tight, legs and arms were my shackles, but Ralph still gave me what for. His cock thundered back and forth, then he stopped. He looked at me, his cock now barely in my pussy.

"What's wrong Ralph?" I gasped.

"Nothing," he smiled, then he rammed it back in, pulled it out, and stopped again. It was so suddenly in that my breathing went out of sync. I breathed in when he rammed in and out when he pulled out. His cock was again just resting on and in my pussy lips.

"Ralph, please?" Then he thundered it in, yanked it out and stopped again. This was driving me nuts. I have never wanted to be fucked as I was being fucked in my life.

I hooked my nails into his ass and tried to force him in, he was having none of it. BANG, he was back in, then smiling down at me with his cock nearly hanging out. It was forcing me to lift my hips up to keep him there. He lifted away until he was where he wanted to be, not where I wanted him to be. BANG, he shot back in, this went on several times until I burst.

"Ralph please, stop it, make love to me Ralph please?" He smiled.

"You like being fucked by me Tracy," he said, "is that what you are saying hmmmm? Tell me I want to hear it." BANG, BANG, BANG, he went. I did, I did want to be fucked by him.

"Yes Ralph I do," I moaned.

"Tell me then Tracy," he smiled at me, "tell me how you love your husband's boss to fuck you."

I don't do bad language, but I quickly understood what he was making me do. He was going to make me say I love being f****d by him. "Ralph please don't," I almost begged. BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.

"Tell me Tracy," he whispered gently, "tell me you love being fucked by your husband's boss?"

"Ralph?"

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. "Come on Tracy," he said kindly, his cock was barely touching my pussy. "You know you want to, you know you need to, and you know you have to. Tell me Tracy, how much you love being fucked by your husband's boss."

"I love it Ralph, I love it, please Ralph, put it back in me." BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG.

"That's better Tracy," he whispered again, "now just tell me that you love being fucked by your husband's boss."

I was now between a rock and hard place, I capitulated, if only to get him back in me where he would do me the most good again.

"Yes Ralph, I love being fucked by my husband's boss, I do, I do, I do," I chanted. Has a reward, his cock was in and out of me like lightening, and I climaxed as never before. It must have been the sheer illicitness, the naughtiness, the badness, the knowledge that my husband wasn't that far away yet, made for the nuclear detonations within me.

It was also not a one way street, I knew I excited him too, he thought I was more sexy that a woman has a right to be, I knew what he was feeling. Then he was grunting, he had got what he had wanted, now I was going to get mine. That was when I took a deep breath, I wasn't on the pill, and he wasn't wearing a condom. Tom and I were trying for our first baby. I was about to be filled to my nostrils with his boss's cum. There was nothing I could do, I wanted him, I wanted his cock, it goes without say then, that I wanted his cum. I got it in bucket loads.

His last thrust connected us as if we had been welded together, he emptied his balls, and my pussy sucked all of his cum right up into my looking for life womb. He fell on me and we were a tangle of arms and legs and deep heavy breathing. Slowly he rose up, then he kissed me.

"Tracy," he said, "you are fantastic, that was the best fuck, you are the best fuck that I have ever had." I had to smile, pride, I beamed, I had made him happy.

"You're not too shabby yourself Ralph," I told him, smiling back. He rolled away but pulled me with him. We were laid face to face on our sides. We kissed and cuddled, it seemed the right thing to do, especially having being made love to by him like that. Ralph looked at his watch.

"Tom will be taking off about now," he said, "Its a two hour flight, another hour to get to his hotel, that give us just under three hours Tracy." I was puzzled.

"Just under three hours?" I asked, "to do what," I was thinking we could make love again before I went home, it would take me an hour to get there.

"Tom will call you from the hotel?" he asked me.

"Yes Ralph, that's what he said."

"Okay," Ralph said and climbed out of the mangled, stained, and wet bed. "Come on Tracy, we need to shower, dress and go."

"Shower?" I said, "I'll wait until I get home thank you."

"Okay," he told me, "that works for me, lets dressed and get going shall we?"

I just didn't follow his train of thought, we dressed amid lots of loving, I felt for his cock again too. He picked up a holdall and headed for the door. I wondered why he had it with him. We left the hotel and I headed for my car followed by Ralph.

"Are you parked near me Ralph?" I asked. Then we arrived at mine, I clicked the doors open, he walked round the other side and got in. "What are you doing, do you need a lift Ralph?"

"No Tracy, I am going with you, I'll tell you what I want a bit later, but let's just enjoy the ride, and the memory we have now." I still did not get what he was doing. His hand slid on to my thigh and squeezed, my mind went right back to the bed, where we had had idiotic, rapid, full on, and mind blowing sex and I heated up right off. The fact that I had just been unfaithful to my husband had not yet registered for some reason.

As I got closer to home I began to think what he was up to, planning, and doing. It wasn't until I pulled into my road and then my drive that I thought, 'Oh no, he can't be thinking of coming into my house with me, can he?' I pulled up and sat there, he leaned over me, took the keys and happily said, "Come on Tracy, let's get in, no one can see us."

He was right, I already knew that, the side of my house is secluded and private. He was out of the car and at the door fumbling for the right key. "Ralph," called, but he was entering my home. He threw his bag to the floor, turned, took my hand, pulled me to him, he kicked the door shut and held me on to his hard, again, cock, and said.

"Right Tracy, I want you again sweet lady, and I want you right now."

All of my resolve left the instant he connected with my still cum filled pussy.

"Ralph," I cried weakly, but already I knew I was too far behind the game to make an influence. This time there was no finesse in the undressing, though there wasn't any in the hotel either. He ripped my jacket open. Did I tell you I was wearing a trouser suit? It accentuates my legs, and gives me even more height. I have a dresser with mirror flaps that allow me to check behind me. And let me tell you my behind in those trousers were a traffic stopper. Next my jacket, that flew away. His very excitement for me, excited me too. My blouse, a very expensive one was ripped to shreds.

My bra followed, the buttons on my trousers were burst,. I heard and felt at the same time my trousers were split at the back. Suddenly there were two halves hanging from my thighs, and amid the frenetic turmoil from him, I felt them slide down my legs. I was half naked, and half dressed in what was left on me, and the rest was now rags.

Everything seemed blurred in the 100 mile an hour whirl wind that was Ralph all around me. Without it happening, I was bent over the table, my thong was torn right off and I was open to him. He was having me, whether I agreed or not, my permission wasn't asked nor sought. The memory of him teasing me, tormenting me by him dangling his cock in my pussy came back to me. I was terrified he would do it again, and yet I wanted nothing more than just that. I wanted him to tease me beyond my endurance, torment me, take me, have me, conquer me, but more than that, use me!

"You beautiful sexy slut," he growled, his voice guttural, aroused, "I am going to fuck and make love to you Tracy Keeler, you're husband's boss is about to fuck you again, you love it don't you Tracy, what have you got to say Tracy, hmmmm?" He rammed into me, in and out he drove back and forth. I was hanging on to the far edge of my table.

Then he stopped, "No," I yelped, "not again Ralph, please?" I cried.

"Tell me Tracy, are you my beautiful sexy slut?" He dribbled his cock in, my pussy lips were slavering to grab it and pull him into me.

"Yes Ralph, yes, yes I am," I bleated, his cock barely in me was more than I could stand right then.

"What Tracy, what are you?" BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, then he was still again.

I was a fast learner, even though I knew this was really a game, I learned the curve. "I am your beautiful sexy slut Ralph." I rasped.

"And?"

"I love my husband's boss fucking me, I do, Ralph, I do, I do, I do." There I had said it, and again I was rewarded. He battered me, I don't know where he got the stamina from, and I didn't care. All I knew, and all I wanted was happening. I was being totally fucked, routed, shagged, call it what you will, I did love it, and I gave into it.

I had known Ralph as I had said for quite some time, but I didn't know this Ralph. He was a sex machine, and quickly proving he was a sex god to, he was sex on legs. He wasn't mean and nasty, but he was clever, A very good looking sexy guy and I was finding that out first hand. He was pushing my buttons, and I in turn, was opening the door each time he rang.

I had also met someone else I didn't know today either, it was me! This morning I was a fairly new bride of only six months. I was and intended to be a faithful wife all of my life. Yet here I was, I was face down on my table, Tom's boss was screwing me again, and I had already been banged by him at the hotel. He had simply taken me, he hadn't asked me, he just told me what he was going to do to me. And he just did it, and I had had no answer to it. In the space of a few hours I had given it all up, the feel of his cock in me was so basic and other worldly.

I came, I knew I was going to, I tried to fight it off but I was simply overrun by it. My head dropped and I really did surrender then, no one, nothing in my life had ever screwed me like this. Tom I'm afraid, was a fairly poor second at this moment in time. This even though, Tom and I were good for each other. Ralph was taking me how and when he wanted, Tom didn't do that, and I think that's what made the difference, plus the exciting, bad, nasty, teasing, and so tormenting screwing I was getting.

Ralph was silent apart from the grunting, I was grunting too, I had never been short of sex ever, but this felt like I hadn't had it for about six months. My body was my engine driving me towards greater and greater climaxes. I don't know if I fainted, fell asleep or what, but when my senses returned I was in Ralphs arms and going upstairs.

I was heading for my bedroom, mine and Tom's and I didn't care. I had been screwed wonderfully, but now I was looking forward to being loved. I wanted to learn him too, I had some inspecting to do, I had the most terrific fun inspecting and learning some of my past boyfriends, and Tom included.

He laid me down, I looked around as if it was my first time in here, then Ralph was in with me. I was in his arms, he was in mine. Our lips locked, legs got tangled, body to body, the heat was tremendous. But the nicest thing was, his now limp cock got between my thighs and I clamped them shut to keep him there. I sighed in sheer pleasure feeling it next to my beaten pussy.

We stayed there like lovers do, him divorced, me married, and taking delight in the other. I had not yet got around to thinking about Tom, I hadn't really had the time, and now quite wasn't it either. After fifteen minutes or so I suggested we went and showered, he was in my bed, he might as well make himself available to the rest of me.

"We will be smelly if we're not careful Ralph," I said, "and the bed will reek of us too."

I also knew inside of me that while he was taking the lead, and I was following, of that there was no doubt. I knew he would not take me over. I was still who I was, who I am, and I'm not the type of gal that rolls over every time. And Ralph would be made well aware of that at the right time.

12