Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike thought she had had enough, but he was wrong. Aahna rolled him onto his back and rode him cowgirl until Mike came two more time, and she came once more. This last time she her orgasm lasted a full two minutes and she blacked out. Collapsing onto Mike's chest.

He told himself that he didn't want to wake her, that's why he didn't roll over and pull out of her. But he just enjoyed everything about that moment. Not just his softening member remaining inside her, but the warm body that he now got to hold. He had never had this kind of tender embrace in his life.

When he was 13 a girl held his hand, but that little bit of contact was the first time his disorder reared its ugly head and he came in his pants. No one wanted to touch him after that. So he held this beautiful amazing woman in his arms and cherished the moment.

At least for the thirty minutes that it lasted before Aahna woke up to Mike hardening again. They made love again and again and again about ten more times. The bed was covered in both of their liquids. Then Aahna said, I want to try something neither of us have ever done.

She pulled off him and flipped onto her stomach. Her back and butt were covered in his cum. She nuzzled her face into the cum covered comforter. Aahna then surprised him when she reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Are you sure?"

Aahna nodded. "My pussy needs a break, but I don't want to stop. Not to mention, we have all the lubricant we could possibly need. "

Mike moved between her legs, aimed his tip and slowly began to press in. Aahna gasped at the new sensation, and Mike continued to push in. With quite a bit of resistance he managed to push in balls deep. Then he pulled back and slid in a little faster. Every time he pushed in, he moved faster until they built up a good speed and rhythm. When he came in her butt she screamed, half from the pressure and half from the pleasure. That was the last little bit of strength either of them had left, and they fell asleep.

(To be continued.)

12