Hyperspermia... Pt. 02

Story Info
Marshall get some more...
3.2k words
4.77
16.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

I know I told you before, and I'm sure it was my imagination, but after swallowing Danny's unbelievable massive load, my stomach actually felt full and bloated. Surely that was my imagination playing tricks on me, as no human could ejaculate that much sperm to fill up someone's stomach. Still, my stomach felt distended as I tried to regain my composure and catch my breath.

I had watched everyone of his videos on Reddit, several times each actually, and I counted those thick voluminous volleys of sperm fly out his cock. In most of his videos, he shot no less than 12 heavy long thick spurts, but in one he sprayed out the most impressive of 15 massive squirts. I couldn't count how many streams he pumped into my hungry throat a few minutes ago, but I knew I had to gulp frantically to keep up with them.

Not even 5 minutes ago, Danny had just filled my willing, hungry tummy with his delicious cum, when he immediately announced he wanted to cum again before I left. This time up my ass, asking me if I wouldn't mind his cum dripping out of my ass for a few days. I got goosebumps at the thought of that.

Still kneeling submissively between his splayed legs, my cheek resting lovingly on his inner thigh. I was absolutely fixated as I watched his spent manhood slowly begin to grow tumescent. Danny was a sexual anomaly and I marveled at his great stamina and virility to recover so quickly. I was riveted, almost spellbound, as I watched his spent cock begin to twitch and thicken. Growing fatter and harder, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I relished the idea that my tight ass was the next target for his brutishly thick 8"s.

If you've never had a soft cock grow rock hard in your mouth, then you have no idea how exciting it is. I honestly prefer sucking a soft cock to an erection, than being presented with already fully erect cock to suck. I actually love it either way, but there is something special about a cock growing in my mouth from soft to erect. It's both very rewarding and satisfying, to know that my oral efforts, made their cock come to life. To make a soft cock grow hard in my warm, eager mouth, is proof that I'm doing a good job and that he is enjoying it. It turns me on so much knowing that I am making the owner of the cock so happy.

With every single cock that I have ever sucked, the most recurring thought that I think of when servicing him, is always the same. Before I release his cock from my mouth, I want the owner of that cock to truly believe that he just received his best sucking of his cock ever. I want him to feel that nobody had ever orally worshiped his cock like I did. I want him to feel that he just got the best blowjob of his life ever and is going to want repeats forever. I want him to adore my efforts and talent.

It's such a turn on to me when he verbally shares this with me. His groans, his moans, every little grunt he makes is like an aphrodisiac to me to make me work harder. I love those little involuntary whimpers and twitches that escape from his body. They are undeniable signs that I'm doing something that really makes him excited and happy. As a cock sucker, it makes me double my efforts when he openly compliments me on my skills. It's so rewarding when I hear the words, "Best blowjob ever." that I literally swoon over that compliment. Everybody likes to be praised, I'm no different. When I'm submitting to worshiping a cock, praising my efforts is like a drug I crave.

As Danny's cock thickened and grew longer, I scooted my lips forward and captured the head gently. Danny moaned, as he apparently approved of my eagerness to nurse on his plump cock head and bring him to a full erection. As I still had my cheek laying on his thigh, the more erect his cock got, the more I had to lean over to keep the head in my mouth. As it was now beginning to stand straight up from his belly, I got into a better position to suck on it.

"Marshall, I would love another one of your fantastic blowjobs, but what I really want is a piece of that sweet girly ass of yours. Swap spots with me. Stay on top of those towels. Bend at the waist, lean over and rest your chest on my couch. Bring those knees up to the edge or the couch and shove that ass up high in the air for me." he directed me.

Danny stood up as his cock bobbed up and down, then swayed left to right with every movement he made. Such a perfect cock, definitely 8"s, or even more, as it was now free and proudly pointed straight out from his pelvis. My ass was so hungry to please it, and then get rewarded with his filling my bowels with another enormous load.

Danny must have had this all planned out before I even arrived, as I quickly got into the position he directed. Danny took his place behind me, kneeling and shuffling towards my ass. With a little adjustment from him, forcing my knees farther apart and pushing my ass up to poke out higher for him, I felt I was in place for his big cock. He seemed satisfied with the target he created, as my ass hole was now displayed prominently for him.

He reached under the couch and pulled out two bottles of poppers and a tube of anal lube. I knew what poppers were, I had used them before and felt they really liberated my spirit. They made me so fucking hot and horny, that I became a total slut once I inhaled them. I was unfamiliar with the two brands of poppers, Blue Boy and Jungle Juice, as I had only used a brand before called Rush, but I assumed they would have the same effect on me. The poppers were a bonus as I knew they would make my ass dilate and hungry for his cock. Spreading my smooth, firm ass cheeks with his strong hands, I felt so vulnerable and submissive to this man.

"Marshall, you have an absolutely beautiful, girly ass. It's so fucking sexy. So firm, so plump, so smooth, so feminine, so round and so fucking inviting. Such a totally femme ass. Not even one single hair on it. From behind, I would swear you're a woman if I didn't know better." he complimented me, which made me feel positively giddy inside that he liked it.

What he did next totally surprised me. Spreading my cheeks even farther apart, his tongue made contact with my sphincter ring and I flinched like I had been electrocuted. I never expected that from this man, as I surrendered my ass to his oral manipulations. This was a huge bonus for me as I had just expected Danny to cram his big cock up my ass. But no, Danny made a meal out of my little rosebud as I melted under his touch. I groaned and grabbed a bottle of poppers and inhaled deeply.

A warm euphoric rush washed over me that made my body flush and my heart beat so hard. The poppers made my little muscle ring dilate and open like a flower to his probing tongue. He didn't give me a quick lick to get me wet, Danny ate my ass like it was his girlfriend's pussy. He slurped and sucked on my sphincter as I groaned and panted, pushing my firm cheeks back onto his tongue. I had only been rimmed once before in my life, and that was without poppers, so this was driving me crazy as my hole twitched and shuddered under his oral assault.

After about 5 minutes of Danny sucking on my ass, and several deep hits of poppers, I was going nuts. Inside I was begging to have his big, hard cock scratch that overwhelming itch that was growing more needy deep in my ass.

My cock was rock hard as I ground it into the front of the couch. As good as it felt, I was actually glad when he scooted forward and rested his heavy, fully erect cock between my upturned spread butt cheeks.

He grabbed the bottle of anal lube and generously smeared it around my sphincter. After forcing an ample amount inside my rectum with his finger, Danny leaned into me. He wedged his cock in the tight crevice of cleavage that my ass cheeks made and stroked back and forth. I imagined it looked like a hot dog wiener being slid back and forth between the bun.

"You want my big cock in your ass bitch?" Danny playfully taunted me as he swatted my ass cheek firmly with his hand, prompting me to reply.

"Yes Daddy." I groaned incoherently, "I want your big cock up my ass."

"You want all my cum buried deep in your bowels my sexy little bitch?" he goaded me. Again swatting my ass twice this time, firmly demanding my response.

"Yes, please Daddy. I want every drop of your massive load up my ass. I want it to drip out for a week straight every time I sit on the commode. I want my underwear soaking wet on my drive home. Make me your cum receptacle Daddy." I begged like a slut.

"Are you gonna take my cock like a good girl and milk it dry for me, my little slut puppy?" he asked, again punctuated by three firm slaps on my ass cheeks this time.

"Yes Daddy. I will milk you balls dry. Please fill my ass with your cum. I want this so bad. I want to be your bitch." I begged.

"I'm gonna count them off when I start to cum. I want to give you the full experience of being bred like a hungry bitch. Your ass will never be the same after this and you will always come to me like a love starved puppy when I tell you to. Take a couple of big hits on those poppers, I want your ass relaxed and hungry." Danny said as he continued to swat my ass punishingly like he owned it.

As I felt his blunt, hard cock head press against my tight sphincter muscle, it felt like a steel bar, completely unyielding to enter my tight hole. Even as wet as I was, I realized I might struggle on it til I got acclimated to his girth and length. I wanted, no, I desperately needed that big muscle in my ass. I wanted it stretching my rectal hole to the max as it ground deeply into me. I wanted my bowels filled and overflowing with his baby makers. I wanted to give him the pleasure he deserved for allowing me the honor of receiving his God like cock.

Those poppers relaxed my sphincter and it convulsed and spasmed as he slowly entered me. My hole opened and hungrily gulped his cock in it's entirety as he breached my willing rectum. I was in heaven as he treated me like his bitch and gripped my hips tightly forcing me to accept him. I thought to myself, this is how you fuck an ass, this is how a man takes what he needs as he started a slow rhythm back and forth in my ass.

"God Damn bitch, the girls I fuck in the ass are complete amateurs compared to you. I should make them all take a lesson from you on how to suck my cock and swallow my load. Then make them take another lesson on how to take a cock in the ass without all their bullshit whining and crying. You are in a class all your own when it comes to pleasing my cock. I'm gonna need your ass on a regular basis from this day forward." he groaned as I blushed with pride on his endearing compliments.

The poppers had me so relaxed and horny as I reached back between his legs and gently squeezed his balls.

"Ooooh yea. Work those nuts good for me. Get them hot and full of cum. Build up a nice load for your hungry ass." Danny grunted at my efforts.

I kept rolling them in the palm of my hand as he slowly plowed methodically deep into my ass over and over. I massaged them lovingly and gently pinched them oh so softly with my fingernails. He groaned loudly each time I nipped at them with my fingernails, simulating little nibbles on his scrotum. I scraped my fingernails from his perineum and over his bloated scrotum, all the way to the base of his exposed shaft right outside my ass. Scratching and clawing his balls, he moaned to the pain/pleasure feeling I was creating.

Danny must have fucked my ass for at least 30 minutes. He was an expert cocks man, always knowing exactly how I was reacting to his big dick and not allowing me to cum. He would take me to the edge, where my legs would began to tremble, and then he would slow down and remove all but his cock head. Then he would just pop my hole open and closed, stretching my sphincter with the girth of his cock head as he edged me unmercifully.

Several times he proclaim his dominance over me verbally. "No my little princess, you're not allowed to cum yet. We are going to cum together, when I'm ready." he taunted me, slapping my ass soundly to reinforce his rules. I was really begin to relish his manly swats on my tender cheeks.

As I knelt into the couch and dutifully took his cock, I noticed I was literally drooling out the side of my mouth. Laughing to myself, I realized what a depraved little slut he had turned me into. I took what he gave me, doing more poppers as his stamina amazed me.

Danny started working my ass deep again. Slowly and precisely, he stroked into my hungry butt. Again, my legs began to twitch and I wondered if he was going to pull back and edge me some more, when he spoke the words that I had been waiting to hear for the last 45 minutes, "Sweetie, I can cum on demand in the next 5 strokes or the next 100. Lets do this now, cum for me this time my little bitch. I want to feel you cum and have your tight rectum convulse, spasm and contract on my cock as you cum. I'm gonna count off every single squirt when I start to cum. Enjoy my cum baby boy, you earned it."

I arched and pressed my ass back to him, trying to open it wider, so he could deposit his ejaculate as deep as possible up my rectum. Maybe 10 strokes later, a tsunami like wave washed over me and my rock hard cock and ass worked as one, as I began to cum. I groaned loudly signaling I was there, "I'm cumming Daddy, I'm cumming now. Fuck me deep and give me your baby gravy." I screamed like the slut I was.

My cock began squirting with a ferocity I had never experienced before. His pounding my ass intensified my orgasm to an unbelievable standard. In return, my orgasm made my ass spasm and clench his cock in a rhythm to my ejaculating cock. I moaned loudly as he gripped my hips so firmly with all his strength. Holding me so tightly in place I thought his fingernails pressing into my flesh might cause my flesh to bleed or surely bruise me at the least.

"Here's number one." he screamed so loudly, I thought surely his neighbors would hear, as I felt the first warm volley of sperm shoot deep into my ass. My cock continued to squirt insanely, as my ass now convulsed and twitched on his spasming rod.

"That's two." he grunted as I felt him ejaculate again deep in my ass.

"That's three." he moaned as my cock and ass pulsed in conjunction with his cock.

By the time he got to number 5, my ass felt so slick and slippery, as some of his cum poured out of my rectum and trickled down my inner thigh. My balls were now empty of cum, after what seemed like way more spurts than usual for me. His cock in my ass still felt so fucking good as I relinquished to him and accepted his semen.

When he got to number 10, cum was drooling out of my ass like a leaky faucet. It was so exciting knowing first hand what my ass was getting. I distinctly remembered swallowing the unbelievable amount of cum earlier from the blowjob I had given him. My cum fetish was being realized as I knew exactly how much cum he was capable of producing.

As my orgasm subsided, Danny's did not. He continued to count out each volley he injected into me until he got to 15. I was sure my ass was flooded as I could now hear squelching noises each time he thrust into me. Finally collapsing on top of me, it felt so good with his warm sweaty muscular chest heaving, as he lay panting heavily on my back.

Danny had stopped thrusting into me as his spent cock started to wilt in my ass. I just lay there in bliss with him as he passionately nibbled softly on my neck, licking at me ear. He finally lifted his chest off me and started to withdraw from my ass. As he did, I involuntarily and embarrassingly farted and felt a large glob of cum expel from my ass.

"Shhhhh. Listen, your ass is talking to me. I think it want's some more." Danny laughed as he thought that was extremely funny.

"Marshall, do me a favor, quickly put your underwear on, you're dripping all over my towels." he almost commanded.

As I tried to compose myself and put my underwear back on, thinking that they were more of a diaper to keep his cum from dripping all over his floor, I realized how spent I was. My body ached everywhere, my knees, my thighs, my ass, my back and my throat, were all sore, but I would gladly go through all that again anytime he asked.

We chatted for a bit and agreed it was definitely mutually enjoyable by both parties and we would have to get together again real soon. I reluctantly got dressed and left his apartment. That was the most exciting experience I had ever had in my life. As I drove home, all I could think about was the next time we could hook up.

Readers...

thanks for reading...

hope you enjoyed...

and appreciate any and all comments...

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers