Hypnothe-Rapist (special edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers

"Now I'm going to hold your hand for a little bit," she whispered, "Just to get your psyche accustomed to my touch.

"Remember, you're just fine," she reassured him. "Perfectly secure. And now, we're going to take you to a happy place," she soothed him, pacing her speech with her benevolent smile. "Imagine you're floating, Timothy...weightless...carefree...above a beautiful meadow, with lush, green fields. Nothing in the world, but you, and your happy place. You're drifting with the clouds, being carried in an angel's arms. Peaceful. Tranquil. Still. Everything is fine. Nothing can disturb you."

She could see his body begin to shut down and submerge beneath the veil of unconsciousness. She felt and heard his heart rate gradually slow down. She smirked warmly, waited another second or two and continued.

"Good, honey...very very good. Now keep breathing deep, in and out, and we're going to slowly take you into your trance. I'm going to count backwards from ten." She leaned in close to his ear again and whispered...barely audibly...

"Ten...remember, my angel, you might still feel sad for right now, but it's going to be okay..."

His head lolled over to the side, indeed descending into blissful somnolence. She felt the rate of his heart fall a bit more.

"Nine...you are now just a little less sad...your depression will continue to decrease, bit by bit, each time I count..."

His eyes fluttered drowsily under the sleep mask. He could already feel himself drifting off. She waited a few more moments between each count.

"Eight...you're still all right...gaining more control all the time...

"Seven...and more control still...remember, you're strong...

"Six...it's gonna be okay...keep in mind, I'm your friend, and we're going to overcome this together...

"Five...okay, we're halfway there...

"Four...it's all right...Dr. Angie's going to make it all better...

"Three...don't worry about a thing...your guardian Angel-a won't let anything happen to you...

"Two...you're a hundred percent sheltered under my protection...okay, ready?...

"One...all right...I shall now put you under...and..."

She silently snapped her fingers above his head, and he was out, as if she had just waved a magic wand over him.

"You are now completely unconscious..." she breathed, removing the stethoscope. "And you will do precisely as I tell you, Timothy. Listen...to the doctor," she lullabied him. "You have been locked inside a cage of depression for a long time...and now, the nice doctor is going to release you."

She leaned her head downwards just a bit further, just barely nuzzling his cheek with the tip of her nose, as she let her right hand ever so softly glide down his stomach...

Satisfied that his pulse was behaving, she slipped her left hand out from under his wrist and caressed his hand and forearm...

"Remember...Dr. Angie's your friend," she cooed in his ear. "And you trust her.

"Now, Timothy, I am speaking to your subconscious. You may not be aware just whence came your depression, but you rest assured, my lovely gent, we're going to get to the bottom of it and bring you through it.

"In the meanwhile, Subconscious, I have a task for you to carry out in Timothy's mind. I want you to activate Timothy's limbic system, where, as you know, things are a bit drab just now, and sort of...freshen things up. Open the windows. Put some brighter wattage in the lights. Paint some bright colors on the walls. Get some love and some life in there!"

Her right hand continued finding its way south...

And to distract his subconscious from the trek her right hand was making, she daintily stroked his cheek and chin with the back of her left...

"And while your subconscious is doing this, just remember...

"...Trust..." she repeated, "Is the most important thing, Timothy...

"...Just place your faith in my hands...and I'll take care of the rest."

Finally...her right hand settled...upon its final destination...

...And methodically...deliberately...began fondling him, through his silky khaki slacks...

...Until she felt the response...slowly but surely rising...from underneath the zipper...

...Sending a tingle of excitement through her arm...

"That's right," she purred, her lips just barely brushing his cheek. "Listen...to the doctor. You are in good hands with her." She smiled at her little pun. "She's gonna make everything okay."

Her left paw drifted from his neck down to his chest to again feel his heart, which was now starting to speed back up. She did the usual quick mental calculating. With five years' experience under her belt, she had become expert at balancing the arousal in a man so that his heart accelerated just enough to rush the necessary blood to his stiffening member, but not enough to actually awaken him from his trance. He stirred a bit, but she soothed the top half of his body back down again.

A couple of minutes later, he had solidified enough inside his pants that she could trace the outline and shape of his penis between her excited fingers. Growing more quietly fervent by the moment as always by the time the treatment reached this point, Angela could feel her own heart quickening as well. She had carried out this procedure with dozens upon dozens of men, and yet in five years, her enthusiasm never dimmed.

She softly kissed his cheek. "Timothy, my dear..." she whispered seductively, her mind turning lightly to thoughts of erotic sensuality...

Angie discreetly unbuttoned his pants, silently pulled the zipper down, forced her eager hand to behave itself, and let it gracefully, gingerly slip beneath...

"The doctor..." She smirked lasciviously.

"...Is in."

Feeling the spongy, tender flesh of his twitching cock against the skin of her own warm hand made her tingle once more. Timothy did not wake up, but Angela's pussy did. She felt the tiniest trickle of enjoyment between her legs, and her vagina now wanted to be allowed out and play too, but she had to make it control itself. At the same time, now began the challenge she relished so much: keeping him under while carrying out the full treatment...

He stirred again, beginning to tighten up a bit. She kept soothing him, keeping the top half of him calm and relaxed while simultaneously keeping him stimulated below the waist. "It's okay..." she assured him, "It's all right. Everything's...just...fine.

"Now Timothy," she whispered to him, "I'm going to need you to just lift your posterior a little for me..."

As his subconscious obeyed, Angela reached around to the back of his trousers.

"Very good," she continued whispering. "You're doing wonderful."

In linked her fingers, guiding the trousers down his thighs, until his manhood could finally be released...and settled his body back down into the mattress.

Just before his stiff member emerged, she paused and softly instructed, "In just a second, my dear...you're going to feel a twinge...but, whatever you do, Timothy...you mustn't acknowledge it. Subconscious, you must stick to the task I have assigned you, and our dear friend Timothy must remain calm and tranquil in his happy place..."

...Which is about to be even happier, she finished thinking to herself. For the first time, while remaining gentle as could be, Angie, satisfied that his subconscious was securely locked in slumber, rerouted her full attention to the region between his thighs. Finally, his slacks were subtly tugged down just enough to expose him to the open air.

At last liberated from its khaki cocoon, Timothy's hardened penis leapt into the air with such spring that it almost whapped her right in the nose. She giggled to herself like a young girl. She felt her bra hug her just a millimeter tighter as her nipples now also noticed what was going on. She raised her voice just enough to carry to his brain, accentuated her words with more emphasis, and said, "Now, Timothy, I will need you to continue to do as I say...just lie back...and don't move." She groped the base of his dick and kissed it tenderly. "And remember...trust...the hypnotherapist. Again, she is your friend...

"...And she knows...what she is doing."

Now be a good patient...and kindly let your dutiful Doc suck your beautiful cock.

Timothy stirred a bit more, but Angela could read the signs of his arousal. She knew he wouldn't wake up.

Once she touched his balls, she silently gasped. They were incredibly tight. And full, she could tell. They were almost turning blue!

Looking back up at him in astonishment, she thought, Well, for Heaven's sake! Timothy, honey, no wonder you're so unhappy! Good grief, man, whenever was the last time you had a release??

She could see now her mission was clear as day. As she stroked and rubbed the head of his cock, she ran her tongue up the shaft, playfully teasing his frenulum. She cupped his balls and tongue-waggled a circle around them as well, which made him stir and jump just a bit. She instinctively whipped her gaze to his face. Even though she knew he wasn't going to awaken, she thought, Oops! Ticklish spot, huh? Okay, no more licking the jewels.

She instead toyed with his sensitized testicles with her fingertips and put her tongue to work around the rest of his member, coating it with saliva top to bottom...and once another minute had passed, finally decided the paramount portion of the Starr Treatment was urgently imminent.

Once the moment was right, she proceeded to take him, fully, into her mouth, very slow, very discreet. This further aggravated and frustrated her vagina, which desperately wanted in on the activity. She again told her Little Angie to be quiet, and continued to caress Timothy's balls, keeping one alert eye on his face, lightly tweaking the base of his cock, which did not receive as much oral attention as the rest. She looked up and noticed a few fingers of each of his hands twitching, and she temporarily abandoned his balls to soothe his hands with her own.

It's okay, Mr. Jacobs, I understand, she thought, interlocking their fingers and affectionately hugging his cock with her lips. I can see you're fragile—heavens, you're practically a virgin for goodness sakes, and your poor dick has obviously been in need of some serious tender loving care for a long time. But worry not, my lad; you've come to the right place.

The minutes elapsed away in the dark, quiet, peaceful room. Angela's lips slowly, warmly made their way up and down his trembling erection over and over again. And when enough time passed, eventually...the inevitable: the growing sensation was such that his testicles were drawing and tightening up. Clearly agonizingly long as it had been since Timothy'd enjoyed any sexual relief, she could tell this particular case would not take especially long. Of course, her tremendous skill and talent accumulated over years of practice did not hurt either.

As was usually the case when the treatment heated up, however, her unfortunate pussy became insanely jealous of her mouth. It hated being excluded. No matter how many times she performed the procedure, this pattern never failed to occur. She could hear it shouting at her in longing and desire, wetting her with its horny weeping, and as much as she didn't want to, still she ignored it.

Reading the signals and counting down the seconds in her head, Angela slowed down her pace to heighten the intensity for both of them. Timothy was stirring once more, and his mouth was letting out soft, silent moans. She patted and stroked his arm to keep him as calm as he could be, and when her mental timer reached ten, she slid her oral grip back to the top, riding her tongue up and down, back and forth across the especially sensitive small area just beneath his glans, and returned her hands to their tasks. She gently rubbed his balls between the fingers of her left hand, and glided her right hand's nails and fingertips down the bottom half of his dick, her cheekbones, jaws, lips and tongue handling the top half.

Her own legs were beginning to quiver. She could squeeze her arms tighter against her torso to give her breasts a little soothing, but her vagina was dying, yearning and hungry, literally crying tears all over her panties and thighs. She had to take a second to lean down, reach to the floor, grab the pillow she'd been kneeling on and wedge it between the bed and her legs, just to have something to push her desperate pussy against.

As much as she adored the final seconds, she always wished she could slow the time down, to just eternally savor the last moments as much as possible. Yet she counted them down at normal speed...

Nine...eight...seven...her mind settled in for the remainder of the pulsing sensation bulging through the tightly stretched skin...

Six...five...four...his body quivered, still under her spell but certainly not oblivious to the treatment...

Three...two...Angela braced herself as always, squeezing her lips tight on him, going down to the base to even more sumptuously coax out the essence, as she felt the familiar throbbing volcano effect inside...

One...feeling it coming at last, she culled it up and through with her lips and tongue...

Finally, Timothy's body shook, wriggled and locked, until he emitted a silent, lust-drenched, pleasure-soaked yowl only audible in Slumberland, and splash after hot splash of Angie's salty, sweet reward exploded in the back of her mouth like fireworks. Inaudible to Angela as they were, the orgasmic celebrations proved equally rewarding and gratifying to her nevertheless, and she would always blush with modest pride at the visible—and tasteable—fruits of her labor. And at long last, her own moment of relief occurred, just as did every time. The nanosecond she didn't need her hands for him anymore, tired as they were, they knew they had their next piece of work all cut out for them.

***

November 25th, 3:12 p.m.

Angela hadn't factored in this situation when she'd ordered her office's sofa bed, but luckily it played out in her favor. Fortunately, the piece was a full three-cushion couch, not a love seat, so in folded-out form it assumed the width of a king-size mattress. And while it was a bit risky, Angie's soaked pussy wasn't about to just leave her alone now that it was this revved up, so she temporarily kicked better judgment to the curb, leaned down horizontally until she could sink into the mattress beside Timothy's spellbound, delectably masculine frame, snuggle up beside him, spread out her legs with as much room as she had, sneak her hands between them, burrow underneath her wet panties...and let the colors of Pleasantville come to life before her eyes.

When she finally touched fingertips to pussy, the relief was so inexpressibly explosive Angie could swear her jovial Little Friend actually changed colors down there. It was not the first time she'd dared to plumb her own depths directly adjacent to a patient she'd just suckled the daylights from, but she had still to rush the message to her brain in time to remain silent. She held her breath, pretended she was also in a dream, and forced conviction on her mind that she was to emit no audible sound.

The compulsion to stay quiet was almost as difficult as that which required her to lie reasonably still and not thrash or lurch about too much, for the same obvious reason. There was no need, however, to restrain her facial muscles from grimacing into a gaping, lust-forced cringe as she clenched on her fingers with her scorching pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" she mimically rejoiced, arching her back as a dense bubble of pleasure broke over her, sprinkling her with chilling tingles. Her fingers curled practically on their own, going on instinct, as if her throbbing cunt told her fingers exactly what to do. She stuffed herself once and once more and once again, squeezing and reclenching as her fingertips repeatedly massaged her vaginal ceiling, trying to reach her g-spot. She tried to will herself to be ambidextrous and tease her swollen clit with her other hand at the same time. The passion was nonetheless steadily hurtling and skyrocketing, and would not diminish without release.

Her body grew so hot the feeling was indistinguishable from that of a flame lit beneath her in the mattress. She was starting to need it so bad she could taste it. With every stroke her autolubed, electrified cunt charged increasingly intense surges of insane delirium through her entire petite feminine body. It was getting to be far too much to handle. Angie had to uncurl her toes, unlock her legs and bend her knees to scrunch up her body so she could get far enough up inside herself to hit the magic spot.

Timothy was still just as unconscious at her side, and yet his handsome, trim and lanky figure was having an effortless but tremendous impact on Angie's raw, eager, zealous sexuality. She couldn't see being able to masturbate nearly so sublimely without the presence and the privilege of a lovely hot male body accompanying her. She was able to jill herself off well enough under otherwise circumstances, but the sensations multiplied exponentially with a ravishing, stunning gentleman in tow.

She was about to lose it. She had pleasured herself in this sofa bed while cuddling up to dozens of patients—a.k.a. friends—and yet each time felt more special than the last. And while falling in lust was self-permissible, and even so much as unwithstandable, falling in love was a no-no, so being cautious was a must. Luckily, she possessed the ability to separate the two. Her already half-spent dominant arm was getting sore jamming her dexterous digits into her pussy, but she didn't need her other arm so she slithered it up her pajama top and groped and pinched at her tits.

The ending tingles hit. Just as with Timothy, her mental timer ticked down. Having almost contorted her body into a ball, she at last reached her g-spot, penetrated herself far enough to reach it on her consistently consecutive thrusts...

...And lightning struck.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!" Angela all but inaudibly erupted as the monstrous orgasm swept her fiercely off her feet like the climactic tornado it was. The lightning bolt rocked from her head to toe and back again until her eyes went straight back and she could only see splashes of color bursting in blackness.

Everything went fuzzy and psychedelic midway through the epic orgasm, as dizzy sparks and specks popped in front of her eyes. Her hands slowed down in her genital regions, but her heart would continue to pound until energy finally replenished. She had to be careful she didn't drop to sleep right next to Timothy. She would have to think about an alternate location to do this—perhaps with an extra comfy piece of furniture added to her washroom one day in the near future. She smiled in ethereal afterglow as her eyeballs rolled back into position and her breathing paced back down. This was the best she had ever felt in her life.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Smokey125
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers