Hypnotic Conquests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you do to me?"

"I could. I haven't"

"What now?"

"June get up and take your clothes off."

She got up and took her clothes off. She was wearing slacks and a blouse. Shortly she was naked. She stood there.

"Paula, feel her pussy." Paula went to her and put a finger in her cunt.

"It's very wet."

"Does that get you aroused?"

"I'm aroused. I don't know."

"Take your clothes off." She quickly stripped.

They were about the same height. "Rub your breasts against hers." She did. I loved it.

"Take her upstairs to the bed." Paula took June's hand and lead her upstairs. She led her to the bed.

"Spread her legs and kiss and lick her cunt and clit."

Paula did as she was told. June reacted by rotating her hips. "June, do you like that?"

Her eyes were closed as she was being licked. "It feels wonderful." She said that in gasps. She was close to cuming. I was getting a raging erection. I got behind Paula and rubbed her cunt. It too was very wet. I aimed and pushed in. Paula gasped and pushed back against me. She kept eating June. I kept pumping. After a few minutes Paula started to gasp and shake. I felt her vagina walls clinch on my cock. June was screaming and I shot into Paula. We all collapsed. I was satisfied that I could stay with Paula. We all took a shower together and dressed. I told June she would not remember what happened after she arrived. She left happy.

"Mike what else can I do to make you happy?"

"Paula, you are doing just fine."

* * * * * * *

This story was written before Rosemary Clooney died. In honor of her, I decided not to change it.

* * *

If you enjoyed this story, vote. Fives are most appreciated.

12