Hypnotic Sex Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca and Andrew were both delighted with the progress of their treatment and eager to return for their next session. They arranged their next appointment time with the receptionist, and though they had a sense of happy anticipation for their future together, they had no conscious idea of the amazing adventures that awaited them.

As they walked down the hall hand in hand toward the parking garage, Andrew came up with an idea. "Why don't we go shopping tomorrow, Becca? I would really like to buy you some new outfits." He paused a second, still not entirely sure about where he was getting these ideas and unaware how she would accept his suggestion. "I really would like you buy you some more...exciting outfits."

The idea was exciting to Rebecca...she had always been modest in the past, but she felt a rush of positive energy when she thought about it now. She smiled and said "I'd really like that!"

12